Karen, Chrissy & I Ch. 1

Story Info
Daughter and friend seduce Daddy.
2.5k words
4.42
358.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapiNorm
PapiNorm
16 Followers

Well, I’ll admit it’. I got taken’and by 2 girls half my age, no less, and one of them was even my daughter, Karen. They made me feel foolish, but also made me feel like the greatest man on earth, at the same time.

Here’s the background. I dated a slut, she was a beautiful, blonde, brown-eyed beauty who was pretty enough to be a model, but she wouldn’t stay with any guy for much more than a year. When she left me, she left me with a beautiful baby girl to raise. Less than a year old when her mom left, Karen was the apple of her daddy’s eye.

She grew up to have her mom’s figure and body, slim and athletic, but with a few features from daddy’s side, too. Beautiful, brunette hair with a tinge of red to it, and blue eyes that could impale your heart in an instant.

Not having any mom around, and her Grandparents and other family being 400 miles away, Karen was definitely Daddy’s Girl. She grew up into a Tomboy’hating dresses and having more fun by helping Daddy fix his car, bike, or 4x4, than she ever had with any doll that anyone ever gave her.
She had few friends as she got older’girls mostly avoided her because she didn’t care for most of the things other girls enjoyed, dolls, dresses, teen heartthrobs. She’d rather talk cars, or camping or sports, but most of the boys avoided her because of a fight she got in with one when he tried to touch her. Karen came home with a couple cracked bones in her hand, but one poor football jock got his jaw broken. She was DEFINITELY Daddy’s girl.

She did have one good friend, though. She was a neighbour girl, Chrissy, who’d been picked on since she was a little girl. She’d had a bad stutter ever since she was small, and most of the kids in the neighbourhood, and later, school, had teased her about it. She was very self-conscious about it, and grew up very shy, and introverted. As they grew up together, Karen defended Chrissie more than once, and had earned more than a few bruises doing it, but had also made an undying friendship with a very bright, and pretty young girl.

They both dated occasionally, but usually only together. Needless to say, not many boys wanted to go out with them, and take a chance bruising their ego with Chrissy’s intelligence, or anything else with Karen’s right hook, so they spent a lot of time with me. Whenever I had time, I loved to spend it with these two beauties. Over the years I’d gotten used to Chrissy’s stammer, and she became almost a third member of our little family. We went camping, canoeing, and 4x4ing almost every weekend we had free. I’d even caught Chrissy calling me Dad a few times, and Karen seemed to think it was funny when I mentioned it, Chrissy would just turn beet red.

Things were always comfortable and casual around the house, and it quickly extended to whatever we were doing. I wasn’t picky about clothes around the house, as long as things were kept modest, and the sheers were drawn on the windows, so no one could see. I’d often just lounge in my shorts, and growing up, like most little girls, Karen had no compunction to wear clothes at all, if she could help it. As you’d expect, Chrissy fell into the habit when she stayed over, too, and having a movie night with all three of us curled together on the couch in just shorts and t-shirts was a regular sight.

My biggest problem was that both of them were growing up. When they were little girls, things were easy’. and so were all their questions. Getting through puberty was hell for a single dad with a daughter, but Chrissy’s mom was a godsend, and a good friend. But they both started to bloom about the same time, and that was what started my problems. I hated the idea of missing out on our movie nights, and our casualness around the house, but I was feeling more and more uncomfortable being around two very pretty, sexy, almost naked girls. Being aroused around, and by, my own daughter and her best friend was driving me nuts. I did my best to control my urges, but I know that they caught me ogling them more than once, and I spent more and more of my time alone stroking myself to mental images of them.

Then I started getting email photos at work. Pictures that made me feel even more frustrated. Very explicit pictures. At first, I figured they were sent by someone at work, or one of those porn sites that sends out spam email, since it was an anonymous email address. I ruled that possibility out, quickly, though, since the letter that with each could only be meant for me, considering some of the very personal details that were included. This had me quite confused, since many of the details were things that no one outside of the family would know, but there was never any clue who it was. I was horny, frustrated and confused, and getting worse every day. It didn’t help when the emails started arriving at my home, either. I wanted to know who was sending these, and asking me if I’d love to fuck the girls in the pictures. Even though their faces were never shown, they were fantastic looking girls. I’d bed either one of them in an instant, if I had the chance.

My daughter seemed to sense that something was wrong. I seemed more distant from her than I ever had. She seemed a little worried that I didn’t want to talk about what was bothering me, and she got angry. We had a pretty bad fight, and when she stormed out of the room on me, I almost wanted to cry. I guess she phoned Chrissy, because about 10 minutes later, she showed up at the door, asking to see Karen. Ten minutes later they both show up at my den door, where I’d just found another email, making me feel even worse. I minimized the picture when they walked in, so they couldn’t see it.

‘Hi daddy’. I’m sorry for getting mad at you.’

‘I’m sorry for blowing up at you too, baby. You aren’t what’s making me mad and frustrated.’

‘I know, daddy’it’s those emails, isn’t it’’

‘You know about those’’’ Now I was REALLY confused’. I hadn’t breathed a word about those to her.

‘How do you know about them’’

Chrissy was the first to crack’and started to giggle. I got suspicious’. I glared at her.

She broke. ‘It w-w-w-w-was us, M-m-m-m-mister M’ Her stammering getting worse as she tried to control her giggles rather than her speech.

‘W-w-w-w-w-we sent the em-m-m-m-m-mails t-t-t-to y-y-y-you’

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I was so stunned I couldn’t speak.

‘We took the pictures on Chrissy’s mom’s digital camera and emailed them to you’

It was my turn to stammer, and I was worse than Chrissy ‘W-w-w-w-w-why’’ was all I could spit out.

‘We’ve seen how you look at us sometimes, daddy’. And we both like it’ she blushed.

Chrissy’s smile seemed to beam as Karen explained.

‘Nobody else ever makes us feel as good as you do, and we wanted to give you something that would make you feel special too.’ She continued ‘You never date anymore because you’re so busy spending time with us, and we know how frustrated you must be.’ She emphasised the word ‘frustrated’ so there was no confusion about what she meant.

‘But you’re more important to me than any other woman could ever be, baby’

‘And you are to me, too, daddy’

‘Me, too’ Chrissy corrected her.

All I could do was blush.

They both came over and sat in my lap, an arm around each. I hadn’t felt this close to them in months.

Karen reached over and brought up the picture on my computer. ‘Mmmmmm’pretty girl, isn’t she daddy’’ as we looked at a picture of an incredible pair of legs and a stunning ass.

‘Yeah, very sexy’’ I felt Chrissy squirm and I realised that the pic was her’. her face was cropped from the frame, but it was her. Her beet-red blush and tight squeeze on my neck reinforced my suspicion.

‘You really think Chrissy is sexy, daddy’’ Karen asked.

It was my turn to blush as I felt Chrissy squirm more as she sat on my leg.

Karen brought up another pic from the email, and I instantly realized it must be her. Chrissy’s turn to ask me if the girl was sexy, as Karen blushed this time’. and I’d finally got their whole game.

‘I think K-k-k-k-Karen is sooooo hot’ Chrissy whispered in my ear. I almost melted.

I had to agree as I saw my daughter’s shaved pussy flashed on the screen, a finger sliding between the smooth lips. I was trying hard to hide my arousal at these two sexy beauties sitting on my knees, but things were becoming more and more apparent to them.

We have lots more for you daddy’. all for you.

Karen’s knee was massaging between my legs in a most un-daughter-like fashion. Chrissy was massaging my neck and chest so she wouldn’t miss out, either. Both were grinding on my knees. It was too much for me. I reached up to pull them to me, and kissed each of them deeply. Moans escaped from both of them, as my tongue tasted each of their mouths.

‘Why don’t’ we move somewhere a little better suited for three people, girls’’

They almost picked me out of the chair as they rushed me to my bedroom. We all flopped onto the bed and snuggled up together. The girls went straight to work undressing me. I was a little slower trying to undress them, but eventually we were all in our underwear, both girls wearing lacy thongs and matching bras. Chrissy pushed my head to Karen’s b-cup bra. I wish she had known how turned on I get by small breasts and nipples, and Karen’s were wonderful. I nibbled and sucked her through her bra until I thought I’d chew through the material. Sounds of joy and relief came from my daughter’s lips as Chrissy joined me in my feast. I reached around her back to open the clasp, and we slipped the bra off to show her perky breasts to their delicious best. We nibbled and sucked and suckled, Karen groaning and moaning for what seemed like hours, till her hand started pushing my head lower. I didn’t object as I kissed my way lower. Down to tease her bellybutton’. Feeling the soft lace thong as my lips brushed over it.

Her hips pushed up to my mouth as I started to nibble her mound. I felt her take a sudden breath and her hips jerked towards me as I touched her pussy lips. I wasn’t ready to enter her, yet’. I wanted to make her pleasure last as long as I could. I nibbled and teased her inner thighs. Her mound’. her pussy lips’. I even slid my tongue along her slit and tasted how wet she was’all through her thong.

She was begging me for relief. And I couldn’t deny it to her. I finally slid the thong off her beautiful body and admired her freshly shaved pussy. My tongue slid the length of her pussy again’this time touching her searing hot flesh. Gently sliding between her puffy pussy lips, my tongue found her clit’already engorged and erect, she gasped as my tongue brushed over it.

‘Oh daddy’. I’ve waited so long for this.’

Sliding down to explore her pussy’each fold and crease, each wrinkle and crevasse received special attention from daddy. Her sweet wetness was dripping from her and I eagerly lapped it up. Sweet, tangy, delicious. She held my head tight to her, grinding her pussy onto my mouth, and I willingly obliged her drive for pleasure.

Reaching a hand up to caress her clit, she almost screamed as I pinched her clit as my tongue pushed deep into her. When I glanced up I saw the reason for her muffled scream’. it was blocked by one of Chrissy’s 36c’s as they suckled at each other’s breasts. My tongue slid lower to reach the drops of nectar that had dripped from her love tunnel. Her legs spread wider as she realized that daddy was going to tongue her ass. Her muffled groan and humping motions told me she was enjoying this as much as I was.

Back to her pussy, I slowly moved, my tongue sliding deep into her groove. Her hands wrapping around my head to pull me tighter as I licked my way back to her clit. My fingers found their way to her warm hole and slowly slid into her, causing little mewling sounds to come from her throat. Her pussy was tight, and she clenched my finger as it entered her, but she kept pushing for more. I felt her hymen and massaged it with a fingertip. I had not expected this. I had figured that she’d lost it one of her dates, or at least with a dildo or vibrator with Chrissy.

‘W-w-w-w-we saved them for y-y-y-y-you, Mr. M.’ I heard Chrissy whisper to me. ‘W-w-w-we’re both st-st-st-still virgins, j-j-j-just for y-y-y-you.’

‘Both of you’ For me’’

She nodded, and I felt embarrassed, relieved, honoured and proud all at the same time. I moved up and kissed her quickly, my face still covered in my daughter’s pussy-juices. She licked off some of the wetness as I went back to pleasuring my girl.

I massaged my Karen’s cherry, and slowly stroked my finger in and out of her, as my lips and tongue went to work on her clit. When I broke her cherry, I felt her wince a bit, but soon, her humping and renewed happy kitty noises left no doubt that she was enjoying my attentions, again. I twisted my hand around so I could rub inside her, up behind her clit, and her thrashing told me I’d found her g-spot. 2 or 3 minutes later, she exploded, Chrissy’s tits not able to muffle her frantic screams as she came. HARD. The flow from her pussy was like Niagara Falls as she screamed and grabbed at anything. She squeezed my head between her legs till I thought it was going to explode. I hadn’t made anyone cum like this in a lot of years, and I was glad I could make my favourite girl feel this good. She was soaked in sweat, and the bed and I were both soaked in her cum-juices. Slowly, I slid my finger from her cavern, and she smiled at me.

‘That was incredible, daddy’ as she collapsed on the bed, breathing hard.

‘WOW, I-I-I-I-I’ve made her c-c-c-cum before, Mr. M, but that was w-w-w-wild.’

‘There’s more where that came from, girls.’

‘M-m-m-m-me, too’’

‘You’re next, Chrissy.’ I smiled an evil grin at her.

‘Oh, God.’

PapiNorm
PapiNorm
16 Followers