Karen Cums Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the patio, talking and eating, you started to feel the burn on your bare skin. A good sunburn doesn't care if you're a nurse, doctor, or garbage collector as skin reacts strongly with the sun when it is exposed for the very first time.. Only after a good warm and then cold shower did Brittany give you a good recoating of aloe vera, and let you wander off to bed.

Far in the distance you heard a voice calling you for coffee, but with a sigh and a moan or two you rolled over for some more sleep. Vaguely you thought of calling in sick, then remembered that they had no one to cover for you. Hands all over your body rubbing in soothing aloe vera again brought you back to reality and a new day. Slapping you on the butt, she said to get up for your coffee and left. Dark blue scrubs and two bandaids were on the bedroom chair, but this only lightly crossed your mind as you followed the aroma of coffee down to the kitchen.

Knowing how NOT great clothes were going to feel on your skin (still a bright pink red color), you bravely asked about the two bandaids and lack of any kind of underwear.

Brittany said that you would thank her later for her choice for you, and that the two bandaids were for your nipples. So, moving carefully, you went back to get dressed (well, sorta dressed) and do your make up for work.

Amazingly, the sunburn began to fade its' intensity about half way through your shift, and you felt invigorated and light as you went about the duties of the mid-late shift. The lack of a bra or thong actually was a relief as you started to move easier and more freely than ever before. Thoughts of "I could get used to this" and "Why didn't I ever try this before" flickered through your mind. You almost wanted to call Brittany and thank her, but the old you wouldn't let you go that far out.

(to be continued)

12