Karen Meets Master Jay Ch. 03

Story Info
She learns the plan for his new slave.
3.8k words
4.42
238.7k
34
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,857 Followers

Chapter 3: The Plan for Karen's Husband

Karen was still in heaven. Mark knew how to eat pussy, better than James (Master Jay), but lacked the cock needed to fill her. It was just hours before that 'Master Jay' was fucking the hell out her with that Big Black Cock, and now Mark, her wimp husband (as 'Master Jay' called him) was eating Karen's pussy AND an added treat...'Master Jay's' cum.

"Oh yeah...that's it honey...there...on my clit...yes...that's it...like that....ooohhhhh...your so good....eat my pussy...oh..oh.." Karen kept cooing. Mark, in the meantime, thought he was really making her cum...with the way her clit was swollen, pussy lips red, and wet all over. Little did he know what he was really eating.

Mark next stood up and began to strip off his clothes. Karen looked, as he was finally naked. A slight pudge of a belly, and most of all, this little dick "he" called a cock. 'Damn, Master Jay's cock is bigger than that RELAXED' she thought to herself. Mark mounted her, and slid it in her very wet pussy. Mark, thinking she was really extra wet, didn't realize that not only was it Master Jay's cum (and Karen's), but Karen's pussy was still stretched out from the fucking she got just hours earlier. Karen played along like she enjoyed it, and realized that after 'Master Jay' laid some REAL cock in her, she could barely feel Mark's little dick.

Mark lasted barely 15 minutes, before he shot his load. He rolled over, and said how good it was...then fell asleep. Karen got up, took a shower, and put on her robe, and strolled downstairs. Accessing her e-mail, there was a message from 'Master Jay' waiting. "Damn, that was quick" she thought.

"How'd the wimp enjoy 'MY' pussy?" read the line.

"I just wanted to let you know how good you felt today. Your skin is so soft and warm, that I wish you were here beside me tonight. We could be holding each other and let our passion grow...till we enter the next level of lust, and explore some fantasies" it continued.

"Do us a favor. I have to be in New York two weeks from now on business. Don't have sex with your husband till then, hear me....NO SEX. I'll give you ALL you want" he said.

"I'll have another surprise for you when we meet. I'll let you know where I'll be staying when I arrive" signed Master Jay.

'Two weeks?', and only 180 miles from home. Damn!!!!! Karen thought.

Time seemed to pass so slow as the week went by. Karen came up with the regular excuses...'too tired,' 'not in the mood,' 'it's that time of the month'....you name it, and Mark just took it. That was the problem, Mark always did what she wanted. Maybe that's the spell 'Master Jay' had over her....he told HER what to do, and had that commanding voice. Not to mention a COCK to go along with it.

In the first week, Karen didn't hear from Master Jay. Not one e-mail. But by the middle of the second week, she finally got the information she was waiting for.

"Our Hotel Suite. Arriving Sunday night, M. J. "was all it said.

Karen was thinking of what to do...to get away to see him. You can only do so much shopping.

Meanwhile, 'Master Jay' sends a e-mail to Mark.

"Hey guy" it started. "I'll be in New York for a week. I enjoyed your company last time, and even though things got a little carried away...think we could do 'another' round?"

When Mark opened the letter, and read it, he flashed back to that weekend. He never seen Karen react like that...NEVER. She became a submissive slut in no time, and turned all her attention to fucking that black cock. After thinking about the situation, Mark really did enjoy seeing his wife being fucked by another man, giving into total submission...and a Black one at that.

Mark wrote back.

"I'll somehow break it to her. It'll be up to her. Just no crazy stuff...OK?" Oh, maybe we can video tape this one.

Two days to go, and Karen couldn't think of an excuse to give Mark. Not that she still wouldn't go, but, a half lie was better than anything she thought. That day at the office, Karen opened her e-mail again, and 'Master Jay' sent this:

'let's do something wild this time....let's experiment!!! I'll be your master...and you my slave...submit to me" was all it read.

'What in pray tell does he have in mind I wonder' she thought to herself. Laughing, she wrote back 'take me....you hunk,' not knowing what was in store for her.

That night, Mark brought up the subjet of swinging again. Karen listened, but that was about it. She had found what she wanted...and it was in the form of 'Master Jay,' only Mark didn't know it yet.

"I guess since that 'Master Jay' guy, you kind of cooled you jets...huh?" Mark said.

"Why's that?" Amy asked, with a question look on her face.

"I don't know....you haven't said much since that night. Was he too much to handle or something...or what" Mark asked.

"Oh no....quite the contrary....I thought about that weekend, and relive it every once in a while.....why do you ask?" Karen asked cautiously. Hell...it was now on her mind all the time....and it was a hell of a time to ask.

"Well, let's change the subject. We're going to a ball game Sunday night, see the Tigers play?" Mark told her. "I've got two tickets, third base line on the front row." Great...now what, Karen thought.

That night, Mark e-mails Master Jay back, and tells him to 'bump' into them at the hot-dog stand at the Tigers game. "Just ask anyone where the ballpark is...and they'll tell you. Act surprised. The game starts at 6:30 Mark

All day Friday, Karen checked her e-mail, and nothing. 'Guess I'll have to check it at home' she thought to herself. Still, no thought as to how to get away for the week. But she did e-mail him that Sunday was out of the question.

Sunday night was one of those southern hot nights. 82 degrees by game time, and not much of a breeze. Mark dressed in shorts and a tank top, Karen in a sun dress with no panties on underneath. Master Jay (James) watched them enter through the gate while sitting in his car. He went in shortly after that, and strolled around. Just thinking his 'pussy' was nearby, caused him to get a partial erection, and to think her 'OLE man was bring her...what a hoot. As planned, Mark and Master Jay met at the hot-dog stand.

"Hey James, see you made it" Mark said.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" James smiled back...smiling.

After getting the food, they strolled back up together, to join Karen, watching the game.

"Hey stranger..." came a familiar voice. Karen's head whipped around so fast, you'd think there was a spring on it.

"What are you doing here" Karen asked.

"I was in town for business, decided to come to the game...and look who I run into" pointing his head to Mark.

Now Karen felt excited, and sheepish all in one emotion. Here was the guy that provided a COCK, that by now she desperately wanted, and her husband. They sat on each side of Karen and ate their dogs. Every once in a while, after James put his drink down, he'd slide his hand to the small of Karen's back...and give her a tender pat on her ass. Karen, excited James (Master Jay) was there, showed how much it thrilled her by letting her nipples give her away....by pointing straight out against the sun dress. Even before she started eating the hot-dog, she ran her tongue the length of the dog, and licked up the catsup...like it was cum...and looked up at (Master Jay) with a twinkle in her eye. By the 6th inning, the Tigers were loosing. "Let's get out of here and do something else" James said. With that, they left. "Follow me" James said, as he let them into town. He stopped at Food Lion first, and ran inside. They then proceeded to his hotel, and up to the room. While Karen and Mark were in the car following, Master Jay was laughing to himself in his. He felt proud of what he did. First, he knew she wanted his cock, and she'd do damn near anything to get it, and secondly, her 'OLE man was helping to bring her to him. They all went to the room, and James (Master Jay) brought out the wine (like Karen needed it). After a few rounds were belted down, 'Master Jay' put music on with the radio, and had Karen dance with him. During the slow dance, is when he started to make his moves while Mark watched. Within a few feet of his face, Mark watched Master Jay begin rubbing his large hands all over Karen's nice ass.

"Baby....you have such a nice ass..you know that...." he whispered softly to her.

"Mark, you have one fine woman here....help me with her." Mark, thinking he was going to join in this time, stood up.

"Untie the strap behind her neck...and let it go" Master Jay commanded. Mark did just that...and waited.

"OK, sit down and watch....." he continued, and Mark did just that.

Karen was speechless. She wanted Master Jay, and her nipples gave it all away, and Master Jay knew it too. No sex for two weeks, and she was not only going to have it tonight....but with a COCK to boot...and Mark watching again. The upper part of the sun dress dropped to her waist, and both guys looked at her perky tits and nipples. Firm...and rock hard nipples. As Master Jay started sucking them...his hands softly slid her dress down her hips...dropping it to the floor.

"Be a good boy, and pick it up Mark and fold it for her, will ya," as Mark did just that.

Karen had no panties on and had trimed her pussy. Mark cupped his hand on her pussy and began to kiss Karen on the lips, probing his tongue deep in her mouth. Next he started to kiss her by the ear, stopping to softly whisper "MY PUSSY" before continuing on. Karen's breathing was very heightened by now...and whimpering with the finger job Master Jay was doing with her pussy. She was so wet, Master Jay could feel it. "Lay her on the bed, while I get ready for what she REALLY needs Mark" he said smiling. Mark laid Karen down, legs dangling off the end, while Master Jay began the slow, teasing task of removing his clothes. Karen starred wide-eyed at Master Jay, concentrating on his buldge the whole time. She knew THIS was the time.

"Would you like a snatch...I mean snack, before I begin Mark" he chuckled. Mark shook his head, and began to lick Karen's thighs, then moved over and started to lick Karen's pussy. As hot as Karen was, she began to do a slow hump on Mark's face. Master Jay was enjoying this...and knew Karen wanted his cock more than ever by now. He positioned himself by the edge of the bed, and let Karen find her way to the opening of his boxers. She reached in and pulled out his cock in no time...and began to stroke it. It began to rise to it's full attention in a matter of seconds. While Mark was eating pussy, Karen wasted no time sucking Master Jay's cock.

'I've got a good pussy eater on one end, and I'm sucking a cock that owns my pussy' Karen thought. She started to buck a little more, and within minutes, had her first orgasim. To help Karen, Master Jay grabbed a wad of her hair, and mouth fucked Karen...."lookie here Mark....THIS is a real cocksucker.....go ahead bitch...suck that cock...yeah...that's it...suck that Black Cock.....you like this Black Cock...don't you...huh...yeeeaaahhhhhhhh....that's it" he chanted...coaxing her on. "Get that pussy good and ready Mark....for I'm going deep tonight" Master Jay quipped. Master Jay pulled his cock out of Karen's mouth with a 'POP,' while she looked on in disbelief as to why. Hammer went in the bathroom, and returned with some things in his hand.

"Let's make it easier to eat OLE buddy" as he pushed Mark aside. Master Jay lathered up Karen's pussy..."I like my pussy clean..no hair.....so get ready babe..." laughing. In minutes, all her hair was gone, and the excess lather wiped away. "There...now...that's smooth" as Master Jay rubbed his hand on her smooth skin. "Keep it like that...hear me, keep it shaved" Master Jay commanded. Master Jay put it back in the bath room, and when he returned, Mark's dick was straight out, and it looked like he was getting ready to fuck Karen. "Whoa boy...hold on. This is my pussy, and sit down. I'll tell you when you can have it, and not till then" pushing Mark into the chair. Mark, being much smaller than Master Jay, had little choice. Master Jay pushed Karen up further on the bed, and positioned himself over her. Mark could see Master Jays' cock rubbing back and forth on Karen's cunt...but not entering yet. Karen, meanwhile, was just about beside herself. Here was this cock she's been wanting for two weeks, and now, it was just millimeters from entering her, and it was driving her crazy. She decided to wrap her legs around his waist, giving better entrance position to her cunt.

"That's it babe....you want it....go for it. If you want it...show your Master here, just how bad you want it" James sneered. With that, Karen reached under, and grabbed his cock...positioning it and lifting her hips off the mattress, buried it half way in. On the second thrust, Karen buried it all the way...."aaahhhh, oh yeah.....oh God this feels so good." James, not moving, was enjoying the moment of watching Karen fucking him with her legs wrapped around his waist. When Master Jay did start to fuck her, it was total passion, with more lust rising all the time.

"Roll over bitch, I'm gonna fuck you doggie-style, like the bitch in heat that you are" he commanded. Karen obeyed, flipped over on all fours, and backed her ass up to his waiting cock. After bucking James a few times, she looked over to see her husband whacking off. Knowing Mark was enjoying the show, somehow heightened her senses.

"Come, and get your dick sucked Mark, for I doubt if you'll get that thing in her hole tonight. Once I'm done with it, she'll want nothing but this Big Black cock in there" Master Jay said with a huge smile on his face. Mark jumped up and stuck his cock out, whereas Karen sucked it like a vacuum cleaner. Master Jay just knelt still, and watched his pussy hump him back and forth like a jackhammer, while giving her 'OLE man one hell of a blowjob. Within minutes, Mark shot his load and Karen swallowed it. After being smacked on the her ass, which was now a bright red, James turned her around and dumped his load in next, while holding onto both sides of her head. "Don't drop any....suck it all down...swallow bitch....." Karen almost did, but a little dribbled down her chin.

Master Jay and Karen went into the shower first to get cleaned up. Mark, again, had to wait. Again, Master Jay tried to cornhole her, and Karen was too tired to try. When they came out, Mark noticed how red and puffy Karen's pussy lips were. Without the hair, it was more noticeable. While Mark was in the shower, Master Jay pushed her down on the bed and began to lick and suck on 'HIS' pussy.

"Baby..you were great tonight" he said, after pulling his head up. "Come on by after work tomorrow, and I'll have your surprise, and MORE of me too" he said.

The thirty minute drive home was quick. Mark never mentioned the e-mail, and neither did Karen.

"You like that Black Cock...don't you" is all Mark said.

"Yes, You haven't figured that out by now...ddduuuuuhhhhhh" Karen snapped back.

Little was said after that. Karen was with him, and that's all that mattered for right now.

All day long at work the next day, all Karen could think about was being 'Fucked' later that day. 'I can't believe all I think about is his cock in me' she thought. The purple Helmut, the veins sticking out, the length, the thickness......damn, I wish the clock would fly by faster.

Work finished, Karen shot off to the city. The thirty minute drive seemed quick, and before long, she was kneeling in front of him, with his cock in her mouth.

"That's it baby...suck that cock. Your mine...all mine now, so do as your told" Master Jay said. After Karen was done sucking, Master Jay brought out another box. This time, it had a leather buster, and matching garter with black fishnet stockings. "I thought I'd make you a little slutty this time....being your my slut...my white slave." As Karen put everything on, she noticed all the tassles and clips all over it. One thing she DID notice, was the two large open rings on the back of the buster. After the 'outfit' was on, Karen admitted she did feel a little slutty, and also felt a little more naughty. "Well, that's good. I have just the thing to make you feel that way" Master Jay said. He reached into his suitcase, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"What's that for?" Karen asked, a little nervously.

"Hey babe...I'd never hurt you. This is to just heighten the feel of being a slave woman, and to be under control...nothing else...trust me" Hammer assured her. After Karen relented, Master Jay slid the 'cuffs' through the rings, and cuffed each wrist.

"There, everything comfy?" asked Master Jay. When Karen told him OK, he told her to 'jerk' the cuffs around...to get the 'feel' of them. Karen could only move her wrist an inch or so each way, real confining she said. "Good......now my little slave girl....have we been bad lately?" Master Jay said with a gleam in his eye. I think you need to suck on your Masters cock....and ask for forgiveness. Amy bent over at the waist...with her hands cuffed behind her, and began to suck Master Jay's cock. "Aaaaahhhh..good girl..." he groaned. He laid her on the bed, face down, and rubbed his cock up and down on 'his' pussy. "Yep, it's ready....my pussy is ready...shaven....and moist." He entered her, and drove it straight to the hilt. Karen gave out a 'humph,' and Master Jay began to fuck her wildly. Within minutes, Karen had her first orgasim. Master Jay continued to fuck her wildly, enjoying the "restrictive" position he had on Karen. Karen seemed to enjoy it as much, for her role playing replies kept calling him 'Master.' AS the evening wore off, and everything went back to normal (if you want to call it that), Master Jay did one more thing. "Karen....do you have a pen in your bag" he asked. Karen..looking at him a little strange, said yes. She got it for him, waited for what was to happen next. Master Jay mounted her one more time......like a Lion showing who was King. He fucked her...making her beg for more, and asking 'whose pussy is this' again, whereas Karen always replied 'Master Jay's'. God...she loved his Big Black Cock, and just couldn't get enough of it...and HE knew it. After Master Jay dumped his load in her...filling her up like Mark never did, he had her lay there. "Keep them spread babe....." he commanded. Master Jay next, took the pen and began to write on top of Karen's pussy. "There, all done" Master Jay smiled. Karen sat up, and looked down at her cunt. There...was a large M J written on top.

"That's to show you and your wimp husband, who's pussy that is. Understand?" he said looking her straight in the eye. It's nine p.m. and you have to get up for work tomorrow...so you better go. Karen got cleaned up, and dressed. Master Jay kissed her at the door, patted her on the ass....and said "see you tomorrow night. Or would you rather me come to your house?". Karen just smiled, kissed him on the cheek, and softly said..."no...I'll be here"...and started to leave when Master Jay said, Karen, where is your birth control pills. In my purse Master. Take them out and give them to me. Karen did as she was told handing them to Master Jay. You won't be taking these anymore unless I say and I don't want you fucking Mark again unless I say its OK, understand. Karen said, yes Master Jay. Master Jay kissed her again before

she left.

Karen pulled in the drive and entered the house. Mark was waiting.

"Should I guess where you were, or don't bother" he said?

"I know I should have called, but I knew you'd figure it out" she said.

She went straight upstairs to get ready for bed. She undressed with her back to the bedroom door. Mark entered just as she was buck naked, heading for the bathroom. He undressed, and crawled in bed. While in the bathroom, Karen looked at the wall mirror..and there was the MJ 'Master Jay' drew on the pussy. She took a damp washcloth and tried to remove it...nothing. She finished cleaning herself, removing any 'cum' seeping out, and put her nylon gown on. She slipped into bed, and laid there. 'What a night' she thought. Being restrained was surely different, and exciting ...all at once, she thought. Mark reached over, and cupped her breast..."guess your too worn out this" he asked.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,857 Followers
12