Karen's Adventures in Africa Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen's first punishment is deeply pleasurable.
2.8k words
4.59
102.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was taken by a policeman to a small windowless room. Linda was brought in to sit with her. Linda still thought she was going to be whipped and Karen quickly told her what had happened. Linda was relieved and then realized that her friend was sacrificing herself. She began to protest and started for the door to tell the truth.

Karen grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down into a chair. "Listen, we don't have much time. Do you remember I told you about my stepfather whipping me when I was a kid?" When Linda nodded Karen continued. "What I didn't tell you was that first of all I have a very high tolerance for pain. The second thing I never thought I would admit to anyone is that I enjoyed it every time he whipped me. I have fantasized about being whipped for years. I hope you don't think I am crazy, but I want this very much. Please just stay quiet and if anyone asks, I took the necklace."

They sat in silence for several minutes with Karen holding Linda's hands. They both were startled when the magistrate came into the room. "It is policy for me to inform the chief magistrate when a foreigner is to be punished. He will be here to review the case in a half hour. He said to schedule your whipping for 4 o'clock and he will be here."

After he left, the women began to talk and Linda asked about Karen's fantasy. Karen told her about her lifelong fascination with whippings and how she had always searched for main stream movies with women being whipped. She had found several over the years, mostly foreign, and had usually had the best sex with her husband after watching them.

At ten minutes before 4, a policeman led the women to a large courtyard behind the jail. Linda was taken to a raised gallery and was seated. In halting English he told Karen the magistrates would be there shortly. Karen walked over to Linda and asked her for a cigarette. She then walked to the center of the courtyard where two heavy posts were set in the ground. They were about ten feet apart and had another post crossing the top of them.

From the cross-member hung two ropes with loops at the ends. She knew this was where she would be tied and she felt her nipples harden and goosebumps raise on her body. She knew she really did want this and was excited.

The chief magistrate had arrived and he and his subordinate were standing at a window inside sipping brandy and watching Karen. He had witnessed many women being whipped but had never seen one of them so calm and accepting. Most of them had to be dragged crying and forcibly stripped and tied.

He noticed that Karen was a very attractive middle aged woman. He was ashamed of the fact that he enjoyed watching these whippings and was sexually aroused by them. His wife had passed away several years earlier and in his mid 50's he still had a strong sex drive. After watching these public punishments of women, he usually locked himself in his office and masturbated.

They stood and watched her standing by the whipping posts and calmly smoking her cigarette. When the two men came out and approached her she turned to face them. Two policemen stood ready to subdue and tie her but when the magistrate said, "It is time, " she began to unbutton her blouse. She fought her shaking hands as she removed her blouse and hung it over a nearby railing. She then hesitated and then reached back to unhook her bra.

The four men saw her breasts and each inhaled sharply. At 48, Karen's 34 C's had only a little sag. Her nipples, they saw, were hard and sticking out like little fingertips. Her nipples and aureoles were medium brown and her large areolas were wrinkled and puckered in her excitement. Karen's skin was smooth and she had only a small paunch at her midsection, a result of having her two children.

The two magistrates went to sit in the raised gallery with Linda who was sitting and staring at her friend in shock. Karen did not cover her breasts at all as she stepped under the ropes. She took a last deep hard drag on her cigarette thinking of doing the same thing many years earlier to get her stepfather to whip her. She dropped it to the ground and stepped on it and exhaling a long stream of white smoke into the air she reached to put her hands through the loops.

The two policemen stepped forward to tighten them, but she found that she had room to grasp the thick ropes and hang on to keep the strain off her wrists. One of the policemen put his hands on the waist of her skirt and pulled it down until it was riding low on her hips.

"You have been found guilty of theft. As punishment you will be whipped in public for a total of 200 lashes on your bare back. You will receive the first 25 lashes today and 25 more every two weeks until your debt is paid. Do you have anything to say?"

Karen said "No" much more loudly than she had planned. When he had read her sentence and said she was to be whipped, the mere words had made her pussy start to get wet. She could feel herself tingling with anticipation.

Her friend and the two magistrates watched in silence as one of the policemen took a long brown whip from a canvas bag. It was very hot in the courtyard and he removed his own shirt before approaching Karen. He walked around her once looking up and down her bared upper body. Part of public punishment was pain and part was humiliation and he had delivered many such treatments over the years.

Walking behind Karen he shook loose the whip and flicked it out on the ground. He stepped back and measured the distance and then brought his arm forward. Karen heard the whistle of the whip and heard a loud crack and felt her body jerk before she felt the pain. It was like a streak of fire burning across her shoulders. Just as she had wished many years before, she wanted to have a free hand to rub her pussy with.

They all watched as Karen's head came back and she grunted and thrust her chest forward. Her whole body shuddered but the expected scream did not come from her lips. The policeman slowly drew the whip back again and again they heard the whistle of the lash and the crack as it left a thick red welt across her lower back. This time the end wrapped around her and the stripe extended around her rib cage and over her smooth stomach.

Again, the whip sang through the air and each time it cracked Karen had a new dark stripe on her beautiful back. Each time all four men and Linda held their breath, waiting for a scream and only her deep grunts broke the silence.

Both magistrates had erections. Linda glanced at them and saw their loose tan pants bulging in the front. Linda was shocked to feel herself getting slightly aroused. Looking at the man with the whip, she saw he had a massive erection tenting out his pants.

Karen was sweating profusely now. It was hot in the courtyard and she was holding her breath for each lash. She didn't want to cry out. Karen's pussy was pulsating in ways she had never felt with a man's cock inside of her. She had stopped trying to understand it as a teen and now was just enjoying the deep sensation as she ground her thighs together under her dark skirt.

After the fifth lash Karen had five impressive welts on her back and three of them wrapped around to her stomach. Beads of sweat were running down her face and body. The man with the whip had been instructed not to cut her so there was no blood, but the skin was broken enough that the sweat running down her body was burning.

Karen was in ecstasy. She had dreamed of this for years and was now on the verge of a full blown orgasm which she hoped she could hide.

The whip sang again and the sixth stripe wrapped around to leave a welt up the side of her breast. The seventh strip was higher and a welt extended through her smooth sweaty underarm. On the eighth, ninth and tenth lashes which were slowly applied, Karen's grunts sounded more like what they were, the sensual sounds of a woman having sex and orgasms.

The chief magistrate was fascinated. He had never seen a woman react this way to a whipping before. It was almost as if she was enjoying it, he thought. After ten lashes he raised his hand stopping the activity. He told the others he was concerned about her health and wanted to talk to her privately and check her condition before the whipping continued.

The other men were surprised when he called for a basin of water and towels. They were even more shocked when he told them to go to the cooler building until he called them back. Linda was now whimpering and crying into a handkerchief for her friend. She could see the ten dark red welts on her back and thought that Karen must be suffering terribly. She was led out by the men who gave her cold water and a towel.

When they were alone, the chief magistrate took the water and towels and went to stand before Karen. Her eyes were closed and her hair was soaking with her sweat and plastered to her forehead and sides of her face. He wet a towel and began to bath her face. Karen's eyes opened and she stopped grinding her thighs together. After bathing her face with the cool wet towel he washed it out and bathed her neck and chest.

"Why did you stop?" Karen asked.

"I was concerned, and I do not want you permanently damaged." he replied as he continued to gently bath her with the cool towel. To Karen, it felt wonderful and the towel on her tingling skin was like a sexual touch. When he washed her breasts she noticed his hands touched her nipples as much as the towel and she breathed deeply and moaned as she enjoyed his touch.

He held a cup of cold water to her lips and she drank deeply. "You almost seem to be enjoying your punishment, " he said, "I would like to understand."

Karen looked down at his still tented pants and the large wet spot from his leaking precum and said, "You seem to be enjoying it, too." He was shocked that a woman in her position could talk to him like that. At first he was angry, but quickly he became more intrigued.

He took his wet towel and pulling up her skirt he began to wipe her sweaty legs. Karen enjoyed his gentle touch and moved to spread her legs to make his ministrations easier. From the hot tent of her skirt an unmistakable odor rose to his nostrils. The hot intense smell of a woman in heat was unmistakable. He placed his other bare hand under her skirt and slid it up to her pussy. He felt her cotton panties and they were soaked with abundant juices leaking down her legs.

Pushing the panties aside he ran his fingers through her thick wet pubic hair. He found her lips thick and hot and her clit was standing out like a miniature cock. Without thinking, he ran two fingers deeply up inside her and was rewarded with a loud moan and whimper. He began to finger fuck her slowly running his long fingers inside her body and then using his thumb on her clit at the end of each stroke.

Karen was humping his hand, moaning in full orgasm and loving every gentle touch he have her. He dropped the towel and with his other hand began to rub and pull her nipples. Karen's moans were very loud now, much louder than when she was being whipped. "Faster, harder....", came from her lips as she spread her legs as wide as she could and thrust herself onto his fingers.

Karen's breathing was fast and shallow and her breasts and upper chest were mottled with red. He curled his fingers now rubbing the rough place directly behind her clit in her vagina, the spot some people call the g spot. Karen out of control and the words coming from her lips made no sense, "fuck, fuck, fuck me, suck my tits....". When he heard the last part he grabbed one of her nipples and began to suck it hard and lash it with his tongue. Karen's orgasm continued for almost two minutes and finally she sagged in the ropes.

The chief magistrate took her hands down and saw that in her struggles she had abrasions on her wrists that were bleeding slightly. He took her to the bench and had her sit there while he again bathed her body with wet towels and cleaned her pussy and legs.

Finally, when her breathing was normal he gave her more cold water which she gratefully drank. He offered her a cigarette, which she took and sat quietly smoking as she watched him carefully and gently wash her body. She was amazed that she was not embarrassed at all and wanted his every touch.

Finally, he asked her if she wanted to continue. "Yes, I want to finish my punishment for today. Please, let's get on with it." He tore one of the towels and tied it around her wrists as padding. She again offered her arms over her head and her tied her to the ropes.

"Is there anything I can do for you, " he asked, "before I call the others back."

"Yes, will you please be here with me for the rest of my whippings? " she said looking him in the eye.

"I assumed you would be leaving for America as soon as possible to avoid any more of this." he said.

"No, I will finish my time at the hospital and I will take every whipping I am sentenced to. Thank you for what you did for me." She said this without looking into his eyes and for the first time this half naked woman that he had just finger fucked seemed bashful.

He was gently running his fingers up and down her arms and underarms and decided that he liked this brash American. Without thinking, he kissed her gently on the lips and she responded. "I will come for each of your punishment times, and I will do for you whatever you want me to do."

"Thank you, " she said. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

He thought about it for a moment and then said, "I would like to see you at my home, for dinner if you would not mind."

"I would like that", she said, and then started laughing. "I bet no one in the history of the world every made a date like this. "

He smiled at her, shocked she could stand there like this and joke. He had never imagined a woman so bold. As he turned to walk away he came back and kissed her again. He leaned to whisper in her ear as he ran his fingers again up and down her smooth underarms and then over to her hard nipples.

Karen gave him an amused look and said, "Yes" to his embarrassed request.

The chief magistrate went to the building and called the men back out. Linda chose to not come back to the courtyard.

Karen closed her eyes as the policeman again picked up the whip. He carefully wiped the dust from it and then began again. Each lash whistled and cracked across her back as she again grunted and thrust her breasts out. The chief magistrate also notice her pubic thrusting and grinding and he could tell that by the fifth lash, her fifteen total, she was orgasming again. He told the punisher to go slower and watched as her striped back took ten more slow lashes and she seemed to be in deep sexual bliss.

When the last lash was applied he had them take her down and ordered that she and her friend be taken back to their living quarters. He sent for a nurse to tend to her whipped back. The chief magistrate then went straight to his home. He wanted to prepare for a dinner guest for later in the week, but first he went to his bedroom and stripping himself, he began to stroke his cock until thick ropes of cum splattered on the white sheets.