Karen's First Year Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen is taken to the dungeon.
7.3k words
4.7
45.6k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of pure fiction. This story is copyrighted and all rights reserved by the author. I hope you enjoy, and please vote.

Sunlight streaming through the curtains woke Karen the following morning. As full consciousness slowly crept into her brain, Karen smiled as the memories of the previous day came flooding back. She nearly laughed out loud as she realized she still had the vibrator next to her on the bed. Her nipples hardened in excitement as her mind replayed the experiences of the previous day. She slid her hand down onto her breasts and pinched her nipples, feeling the excitement shoot straight to her cunt. Just like the previous morning, she was tempted to satisfy the sexual yearnings that her body seemed to demand on a continuous basis this weekend.

But, remembering that Jeannie had given her explicit directions to await her call, and knowing that Jeannie would have something sexual planned for the day, she decided to wait and let the excitement build. She allowed herself to revel in lying in bed, something she didn't normally do. She drifted back to sleep, and when she awakened again, she checked the clock. Realizing it was after 9, she wondered how long she was supposed to wait for Jeannie.

As if on cue, she heard a rustling at the door. She was surprised that there was no knock, but then she realized that an envelope had been slipped under the door. She climbed out from under the covers and fetched the envelope lying on the floor. She climbed back into bed and opened the envelope. Inside was a note and a fashion picture that had been cut out of a catalog. A glance at the picture revealed a sexy lady wearing a blue bustier that held up her exposed breasts, with blue stockings attached, no panties, revealing a naked pubic area and stiletto heels. Karen opened the note. She read the note, obviously in Jeannie's handwriting.

Dear Karen,

I am heading out for a run now. Paul will deliver breakfast in about ten minutes. He has been told that he can do nothing to or with you, but that you may do anything with him that you desire. I trust and hope that you will do exactly as I ask. If I hear that you did not follow my instructions, I will punish you appropriately.

You are to be nude and under the bed covers when he arrives. Invite him to enter and put your breakfast on the table. As soon as he has done so, you are to get out of bed and drop to your knees in front of him. Take his cock and suck on it, getting him very hard. Tease him a bit, but do not let him cum. When you have him aroused, send him back out of the room. He is not to touch you or pleasure you at all. He has been instructed to follow your every desire or command. After he has left, cover the camera so that he cannot watch you as you eat and dress.

After you eat your breakfast, find the outfit in your toy box that matches the picture. You are to put this outfit on for today. Then wait in your room for my return. When I return, I will come to your room to fetch you.

You will be rewarded if you have followed these instructions and your pussy is soaking wet with your cunt juices.

Hugs and kisses,

Jeannie

"Gawd, Jeannie was really kinky," was Karen's first thought, wondering if Jeannie was a nymphomaniac. Her pussy was dampening already at the thoughts rolling through her mind. She slid her hand down between her legs and between her already swollen labia to caress her sensitive clit. And wondered if she was a nympho herself? As she caressed her clit, she felt her nipples harden in excitement. She was still teasing herself when Paul knocked on the door, announcing that he had her breakfast.

Following the instructions in the note, Karen drew the covers back up over her body, and told him to come in. He opened the door and entered. He looked yummy with a bare chest, just wearing a pair of sweat pants and slippers.

"Put my breakfast on the table, please."

Paul did as he was asked, and started to leave.

Karen stopped him. "Wait a minute," she said. Paul stopped.

She then climbed out of bed and moved over in front of him as she had been instructed to do in the note. She dropped to her knees, and reached into his fly to pull his semi hard cock out. Without saying a word, she eagerly wrapped her lips around his thick member, drawing it into her mouth. Paul moaned at the contact, but he kept quiet, having been told by Jeannie to remain passive while she was out on her run.

Karen teased his cockhead with her tongue, while she slid her lips over the bulbous head. She brought one hand up to his cock and using her saliva as a lubricant started stroking his cock with her hand as her lips and tongue teased him. It didn't take long before his cock was fully hardened. While one hand stroked his cock she started fondling his balls with the other.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, and slowly licked the shaft, admiring the purplish veins circling his manhood. She continued to caress his balls as her tongue teased his flesh.

"Oh, gawd, that feels good," he said. "I can feel my orgasm building."

Karen wondered to herself if it was time to stop, or how long she could continue to tease Paul. She desperately wanted to please Jeannie by doing as she was told, but the excitement of driving Paul crazy with desire was intoxicating. She felt his cock throbbing in her hands as she stroked it, and sensing his impending explosion, she backed off a bit, and looked up into his eyes. He was looking at her with lust filled eyes accented by the smile on his face, and she took great pride in her sexual success. She squeezed the base of his penis, having read someplace that that was supposed to slow down a man's orgasm. It seemed to do the trick as she sensed his breathing rate and heart rate subside a bit.

She lowered her face to his cock once again, wrapping her lips around the purplish cockhead. Initiating an up and down pistoning action, she reveled in the moans of sexual desire emanating from the man standing in front of her. She continued her up and down motion, listening carefully for any indications of his orgasm. He helped her with that.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "I'm really close! I can feel the cum building in my balls."

Recognizing her cue, Karen pulled her face away from his sexuality and backed off. "I'm supposed to send you away now, according to Jeannie."

"Oh, gawd, I don't want you to stop."

"I know, but Jeannie's instructions were clear. As much as I would love to have you cum in my mouth, she's in charge this weekend, right?"

"Right," he moaned. With that acknowledgement, Paul turned and left her room.

As soon as he left, she covered the camera and turned off the microphone on her room. She then flopped back onto her bed and lowered her hand to her wet pussy. Her fingers found her engorged clit, and shudders racked her body as an immediate orgasm shook her. She continued to caress her clit lightly, enjoying the sensations coursing through her nervous system. She wondered what Jeannie had in mind for the day, as she fingered her clit and pussy. Remembering the rest of the note, Karen dug the box out from under the bed and found the barest of outfits that matched the picture. She managed to get herself into the outfit. A look in the mirror told her she looked as slutty as she felt.

Taking time out before satisfying her sexual urges, Karen focused on her breakfast. She turned on the TV with the intent to watch the morning news while eating her breakfast. She was surprised to see a message on the screen addressed to her. Jeannie's voice emanated from the TV speakers as a voice over.

"Good morning, Karen. I hope you are looking forward to another enjoyable day. I suggest you check out the videos on either of our home channels 501 or 502. They should set the mood for the day. Cheers."

"Oh, yeah, make sure that that pussy of yours is good and wet. The videos should help."

Karen was amazed at the appearance of a personal ad when she turned on the TV, and wondered what Jeannie planned or expected, if she hadn't turned on the TV. But then again, Paul knew quite well that Karen was an active news hound, since they had talked about it a few times. Karen had pretty much admitted to being a CNN addict during the job interview.

As interested as Karen was to see the specified videos, she chose to actually watch CNN while she ate her breakfast, realizing that her news addiction exceeded her blossoming addiction to sex. She figured that that was a good thing. The headlines finished as Karen poured herself a second cup of coffee out of the thermos that Paul had included with breakfast. She set aside the breakfast tray and climbed back into the bed to watch the videos.

Using the remote control, Karen cued up the video on channel 501, still wondering where Jeannie was going to take her next. As the video started with a statement that all participants in the video were over 18 and had signed releases for the film, Karen realized quickly that it was of home video quality. The first scene opened and it looked to be filmed in the dungeon downstairs. The wide angle shot encompassed the room, with the exam table in the center. A person was lying on the table covered by a sheet. The first image showed that person on the table was bound by arms and legs to the sides of the table. Karen couldn't tell whether the person was male or female. As the camera moved into the room, being clearly carried by someone, the exam table filled more of the picture, and Karen realized that the bound figure was male. As the video focused on the table, a woman entered the scene. Karen recognized Jeannie instantly. She was dressed to the nines as a dominatrix, with a black leather corset, short tight black leather skirt, black leather boots that came up and over her knees, and long black gloves.

Jeannie walked up to the table and pulled the sheet back, uncovering the face of the bound male. Karen gasped when she saw that it was Paul, although he was blindfolded.

"Are you ready?" Jeannie asked.

"Yes, madam!" Paul replied.

"Good!"

Jeannie then pulled the rest of the covers off of Paul, revealing his completely nude body. As Jeannie then checked the bindings the videographer jiggled the camera, obviously placing it on a tripod. Moments later a young girl walked into the scene. She was short and petite with long blonde hair, and a few freckles on her pale face. She was wearing a white baby doll outfit that did nothing to hide her large breasts. The nipples were hard and conspicuous as they poked out against the thin material of the outfit.

The young girl moved closer to the table. Karen watched as Jeannie signaled for the girl to start sucking on Paul's cock. The girl immediately lowered her face to Paul's cock, and Karen watched entranced, as the girl took Paul's limp cock into her mouth. As the girl started sucking on Paul's cock, Jeannie moved around behind the girl. Jeannie pulled the girl's arms behind her, and slapped a pair of handcuffs on her as her face bobbed up and down on Paul's now hardening cock. The girl made no attempt to fight the handcuffs, so Karen figured that the scene was staged.

It wasn't long before Paul's cock responded to the lascivious licking and sucking being done by the young girl. Karen felt her pussy moisten as she watched the action on the screen. Soon, Jeannie had moved behind the girl, and slipped her hand between the girl's thighs. The girl spread her legs, welcoming the attention of Jeannie.

Karen continued to watch as Jeannie fondled the girl. Over the next several minutes Jeannie teased and caressed every inch of the girl's body. She even had the girl eating her pussy, and both of them fondling Paul's hard cock from time to time. By the time Jeannie had the girl sit on Paul's face, Karen's fingers were buried deep in her own twat, fingering her sopping wet cunt. Then Jeannie climbed on the table and straddled Paul's thighs, facing the girl. Karen watched the two of them kiss as Jeannie impaled herself on Paul's turgid manhood. Orgasmic ripples flooded Karen's body as she stared at Jeannie's cunt consuming Paul's hard cock. Shortly thereafter the video ended.

Karen immediately switched to video 502. 502 started the same way as 501, and opened with the same view of the dungeon. This time as the camera panned in, Karen realized that it was a girl tied to the table. She felt her pulse quicken in excitement at the sight of a girl tied to the table and covered with a sheet. Her imagination quickly replaced the girl on the table with herself, wanting to be Jeannie's captive. When Jeannie entered the scene with Paul, they were both nude, except for the dildo and harness around Jeannie's waist and hips. Paul's cock was already at its full glory when he stepped in front of the camera.

With a quick flip of her hand, Jeannie whisked the sheet off of the girl's body. Karen gasped as she realized that the girl on the table was Cindy, the receptionist at the spa, only now spread out and displayed in full glory. Not only did this blonde have a cute face, she had a gorgeous body. Her well shaped breasts stood out proudly from her chest with absolutely no sag. Each of Cindy's nipples was being pinched by a nipple clamp with a silver chain connecting them. Her legs were stretched wide by the ropes around her ankle, putting her completely shaven pubes on obscene display. Karen continued to be amazed at how turned on she was with the idea of being totally dominated sexually, as her cunt juices were flowing with just the sight of Cindy being bound. Karen's imagination quickly put her in the same position that Cindy was in.

Jeannie approached the table, and immediately repositioned Cindy, so that her pussy was right at the end of the table. Seconds later, Jeannie ran her hands up the insides of Cindy's thighs, spreading her legs and pussy even further open. Without any foreplay at all, Jeannie plunged three fingers into Cindy's cunt, causing her to scream. Karen could tell from the scream that it was a combination of pain and pleasure wracking Cindy's body. Her own fingers found their way to her wet pussy, and she matched Jeannie's actions by plunging three fingers into her own pussy. It wasn't long before Jeannie replaced her fingers with her "cock," fucking Cindy furiously. The vision triggered another avalanche of orgasmic thrills throughout Karen's body as she imagined being fucked like that. Karen continued to frig her pussy as Jeannie pumped her dildo in and out of Cindy. After several minutes of hard fucking, Jeannie pulled out, and motioned for Paul to take over.

Karen's arousal level continued to climb as she watched Paul fuck Cindy. She was busily fucking her own cunt with her fingers when her bedroom door opened, and in walked Jeannie. Karen gasped in surprise as her room was invaded. In a natural reaction, she tried to cover herself quickly by pulling up the sheet she had cast aside while masturbating.

Jeannie laughed at the site of Karen trying to cover up. But, realizing that the reaction was normal, Jeannie softened the embarrassment by saying, "Relax, Karen. Nothing to be ashamed about. After all, I wanted your pussy wet. And it looks like you're doing your best to comply with my desires."

Karen relaxed a bit, but was still shaken by the surprise invasion of her solo sex. "I'm sorry," she muttered, although not completely sure why she was apologizing.

"Oh, nothing to be sorry about. You seem to be doing exactly what I would want you to do." Jeannie responded, as she moved closer to Karen's bed. Jeannie spied what Karen was watching, and continued, "Oooh, I see that you're watching Cindy. Isn't she a lovely creature?"

"Yeah, she is very sexy. Mmmm, how..., I mean, why did she hmmm????" Karen stammered

Jeannie laughed again, "You're trying to ask me how the scene came about, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah. I guess so."

"Honey, don't be embarrassed to ask me anything. Anything at all. But, on that one, I think I'll let Cindy tell you the story when you next meet her. But to be clear what you see was completely voluntary on her part. And, I can see that you were certainly turned on by the scene. So, did you watch the other video I selected as well?"

"Oh, yeah. It was hot, too."

"Did you like one more than the other?" Jeannie smiled as Karen blushed at the question.

"Hmmm, well, yes. I liked the scene with Cindy in it."

"And why is that? Besides the fact that she is gorgeous."

Karen's blush got redder as she answered, "I think because it turns me on imagining being tied up like that. I don't know why. I've always been a believer in equal rights and all, and here I am fantasizing about submission. It feels so weird."

"Gender equality and sexual submission are not in conflict. That is, unless the submission is not voluntary; then it is sexual abuse. And I assure you that Cindy was completely accepting of the situation. And I trust that your submission to me this weekend was voluntary as well, and that you are not feeling inferior to me or Paul?"

"Oh, no. Definitely not!"

"Then, may I take you to our dungeon?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?

"Yes, mistress,"

"Good. Now I trust that you're dressed the way I instructed. Climb out from under that sheet and stand up. I'll be right back."

Karen did as she was told as Jeannie exited the room. Jeannie returned moments later with a box, which she set on the dresser. Jeannie then extracted a blindfold and affixed it over Karen's head and covering her eyes. She explained as she did so, "There! That finishes it. For the next hour or so, your experiences will be without the benefit of your eyes. Enjoy."

"Yes, mistress."

Jeannie then extracted a butterfly vibrator with remote control and strap and put it around Karen's hips, ensuring that the butterfly was properly positioned between the lips of Karen's sopping wet pussy. Jeannie couldn't resist the temptation, and took the time to dip her fingers into Karen's pussy to feel just how wet the girl was. She was pleased to find her fingers coated with copious amounts of Karen's juices. Karen's moans of pleasure told Jeannie that Karen was definitely into the role. Jeannie reluctantly extracted her fingers from the core of Karen's sexuality and tested the remote control to make sure the butterfly worked. Another moan from Karen verified a successful test.

Jeannie contemplated attaching nipple clamps to Karen's nipples, but decided against it, saving that enjoyment for a later time. She then led Karen carefully down the two flights of stairs to the dungeon in the basement. Once there, she helped Karen lie down on the table and positioned her in a pose similar to what Cindy had been in on the video, ensuring that Karen's pussy was wide open and available. Jeannie then tied Karen's arms and legs to the table, restraining her from movement but ensuring her comfort. Jeannie couldn't resist taking a few moments to slide her fingertips across Karen's delicious beasts, pinching her nipples, and keeping her at the edge of arousal.

The next thing that Karen heard was the door closing as Jeannie left the room. "Oh my gawd," thought Karen, wondering when Jeannie would return. She could feel her juices oozing from her pussy and dripping down between her spread ass cheeks. She tried to press her thighs together to staunch the flow, but found the bindings to be too tight to permit that. And, it didn't help that the image of Cindy being fucked by Jeannie and then Paul in this very same spot kept playing in her mind. The blindfold only intensified the visuals playing out in her head.

As Jeannie ascended the stairs to get Paul, she contemplated how to play out the next couple of hours with Karen. She could tell that Karen was really into playing the role that she had watched Cindy play. But, as exciting as that would be she wasn't sure she wanted to rush Karen into that scene just yet. The memories of the encounters with Cindy that led up to the filmed event were all exquisite encounters with very good memories. And Jeannie regularly coached her clients not to rush into new sexual experiences but to enjoy the journey and explore new areas slowly, savoring the steps along the pathway.