Karen's Mail

Story Info
An unusual letter arrives.
1.4k words
4.29
22.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen Wilkes stared at the letter in her hand for what felt like the hundreth time. The 34 year old read and re-read the words, her mouth dry, her blue eyes reading the words over and over. She had been standing in the kitchen nearly ten minutes, the groceries and the rest of the mail forgotten. The room was quiet except for her shallow breaths.

She gasped as the phone rang out, momentarily confused and panicked before regaining her composure somewhat. A glance at the caller ID showed her mother-in-law's number. "Not right now," Karen muttered as she clutched the letter and headed upstairs, letting the machine get it. Her blond ponytail bounced behind her slim body as she took the steps two at a time, her heart still racing.

She was home alone, with both kids off at school and her husband on travel for work, Boston this week. He had been on the road a lot lately, but right now Karen wasn't thinking of any of that. All she could think of was the note clutched in her hands. She closed the door even though she knew the house was empty, and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the paper back open. She licked her lips as her heart raced as she read the letter again.

"Dear Karen,

I find you incredibly attractive and sexy. You obviously take good care of yourself and are proud of it. It is hard to not notice you.

I have a proposal for you. My apologies in advance on the brusqueness of my request. I would like to give you $1,000. Alas, this is not "no strings attached."

Specifically, I am extremeley attracted to you and want more. More pointedly, I want more than I've been able to have from idle voyeurism. I want to see more, hear more, gain intimate details of you. Pointedly, I want to be able see you touch yourself, rub yourself, have an orgasm. For me, one time, no additional strings attached. There is nothing to do for me, nothing expressed or implied about us having actual sex or you having to engage me in any physical way.

Please think it over and contact me at the email address below if you are interested."

There was no name. The email address was generic, and gave no indication of who the letter's author was.

Karen's thoughts were scattered wildly. She was indignant one second, curious the next. She read the words over and over. It was a lot of money; things had been tight the last few months.

Jesus. She thought for a second about what she'd actually have to do. She hadn't so much as been naked in front of another man since she got married, let alone do anything sexual with someone else. Yet, she was not repulsed by the idea. She felt a familiar tingle between her thighs, and glanced down to see the nipples of her small breasts poking against the fabric of her shirt. "What am I thinking?" she wondered to herself. She read the letter again, and the need between her legs only increased.

A noise outside brought Karen out of her distraction, as she whipped around to look at the clock. Her kids would be home any second. The letter would have to wait.

***

Karen's hands shook that evening as she sat in front of the computer. It had been hard making it through the rest of the day once the kids had gotten home from school. They had just gone off to bed, and Karen had quickly downed a glass of wine and poured a second on her way through the kitchen.

She pulled up her email and keyed in the address on the letter. Then she sat back and took a deep breath. "You can stop right now," she told herself.

She read the letter once more. The tingling in her pussy had progressed to something more insistent. "What is wrong with me?" she wondered as she closed her eyes for a moment, trying to get a hold of herself. She gazed back up at the screen. Karen took a deep breath, and started typing.

"I got your letter today. I'm not sure if I can do what you are asking me for, but I am interested in the idea of it. How would this work?

-Karen"

She clicked "Send" before she could second-guess herself. Her breathing was again rapid and her hands sweaty. Karen wondered when she would get a message back. IF she would get a message back. That would be terrible, not knowing. Maybe the mystery author would chicken out.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft "ding" that came a lot sooner than she was expecting, and it made her heart race as her head whipped up to the screen. A reply already? She licked her lips again without thinking and after a moment, double-clicked.

"Karen,

Very nice to hear from you. I understand your hesitancy; I've never really done this before either. But thank you for considering it.

I want this to be as easy as possible for you, and am willing to give you as much flexibility as possible. There is only two requirements if you go through with this: 1) you must orgasm, and 2) I must be able to see your face.

I mentioned compensation of $1,000. This is a maximum, depending on what you are comfortable with.

* Having an orgasm while I can see your face is $250.

* If you choose to remove your clothes, that is another $250.

* If you choose to masturbate in person, that is another $250.

and lastly...

* If you allow me to masturbate while watching you in person, that is the last $250.

Please let me know what you want to do."

Karen's mouth was dry as she read the message a second time. Again, she wasn't sure whether or not to be offended or flattered or turned on; she was experiencing all three. She read and re-read the message in front of her. Her mouth was dry, her breathing shallow, her heart fluttering in her chest. She closed her eyes to think and her thoughts wandered. _He wants to watch me cum._ _He wants to see me touch myself._ _He wants to cum WITH me._

This last thought really made her mind race. She opened her eyes, a little surprised to find her hand idly stroking herself through her skirt, her nipples hard. She struggled to focus on the screen, turning the words in the message over and over.

Her idle touching had inflamed her even more. She was soaked, hot, hypersensitive. Karen repeated the phrases to herself, under her breath - "He wants to watch me. Watch me rub myself. My pussy. My clit. Watch me cum."

She hiked her skirt up and pushed her hand underneath and down her panties. Her fingers were immediately slick with her wetness, and her hand slid effortlessly over her as she cupped her pussy with her hand. The pressure made her gasp and moan softly, and she adjusted in the chair, raising one leg up to the desk, her legs splayed wantonly.

With one hand now rubbing herself more vigorously, she reached under her shirt and pulled her bra down off one of her breasts, needing more direct stimulation to her neglected nipples. Her eyes fluttered as she rolled and twisted the nipple roughly, pulling and squeezing the hard nub, feeling the jolts of electricity in her already-overheated pussy. Her eyes stared at the screen. "You want me to get off for you? Rub myself for you? Jerk your cock for me. Watch my pussy cum for you," she babbled to herself, lost in the moment, her fingers strumming over her clit, her hand clutching and squeezing her nipple, her breathing fast and shallow.

"Oh yes, jerk it. Stroke it. Cum for me. Cum with me. Watch my pussy. Look at me. My face. Oh god. Yes, now, yes, cumming!" Karen's legs went rigid, her eyes slammed shut as her breath caught in her throat, her finger quivering on her burning clit as her face turned pink then red. "Aauuuuuuuuggggh!" she moaned out loudly as she finally exhaled and inhaled, her thighs quivering. "Oh damn it!" A second wave rolled right over the first, and she bent forward, bracing herself on the edge of the desk as her whole body shook and trembled.

Her body quivered and jerked a few more times as she came down, her hand still pressed against her overstimulated pussy, too sensitive to move it. Slowly her breathing calmed down and her eyes regained their focus. She licked her dry lips, the slightest sheen of sweat on her face and neck as she exhaled deeply.

Karen looked up.

She clicked "Reply."