Karen's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess started to suck her pussy and Karen's juice started to seep again. Tess's left hand continued to attack her clit from under her and Tess started to lap her with rapid licks running the entire length of her sex from clit to anus.

Tess sensed Karen reaching another orgasm and she shoved her tongue deep into Karen and two fingers pinched her clit. The rush started. Tess removed her tongue and dropped her mouth to cover her clit and sucked it into her mouth and Karen cried out and started fucking Tess's mouth. Karen reached behind her and grabble Tess's hair in her hand and pulled her tightly onto her cunt and rocked her ass as her climax exploded.

It was minutes before Karen eased her grip and Tess released her clit and the two separated. Karen fell onto the table and rolled onto her side. Tess straightened and when she looked up Karen was holding out her arm to Tess.

Tess moved to her and Karen pulled her down and her lips found Tess's and she kissed her as she had never kissed anyone before. Finally Tess stood and pulled a sheet over Karen and said. "Rest as long as you want. I'll bring in your clothes.

When Tess returned Karen was still lying where she had left her. Tess stood next to her. She put her hand on Karen's cheek. "Come out when ever you're ready?"

"Tess." Karen whispered. "You have no idea how good I feel."

Tess leaned in and kissed her softly letting her tongue slip into Karen's mouth and her mouth opened and welcomed it into her mouth. When they parted Tess said. "I could tell you the same thing."

"But I didn't do anything. You did it all." Karen said.

Tess said. "Yes, but you let me. Thank you." Tess left the room.

When Karen finally emerged trough the curtain Sam as still behind the counter. There was a girl no more that nineteen or twenty setting on the couch. She was beautiful, tall, slim and athletic with a deep tan. Then Karen recognized her. She was Pamela Stone, the local girl who was fast becoming a super star on the pro tennis circuit.

She heard the curtains move and turned expecting to see Tess. What she saw was another girl, also tall and slim and even younger looking than Tess. She was wearing the same outfit as the others. The girl walked over to her customer and greeted her. "Pamela, it's so nice to see you again. You have been away too long."

Pamela said. "I've been traveling way too much. You know I would be here if I was in town. But now I'm home for a month and I just booked sessions twice a week while I'm here. The young girl took her by the hand and when she turned she had this wonderful broad smile on her face. They disappeared down the hall.

Karen turned back to Sam. "So I never asked before." She said. "How much do I owe for today?"

Sam asked. "How was your first experience?"

"It was the best massage I ever had." Karen offered.

"Today was three hundred." Sam said.

Karen took out her credit card. "I'm not at all surprised. I hope you take credit cards." "Any and all." Sam said. She ran the card and handed it back to Karen with a receipt to sign.

As Karen signed her name Sam asked. "Would you want to book another session while you're here?"

Karen said, "Yes I would but can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." Sam said.

"Where did you find such beautiful and young girls already trained as masseuse? Karen asked.

Sam laughed. There are three of them. They are my nieces and I trained them myself. Karen looked at her. Now Sam had that wonderful smile on her face and Karen could see the resemblance.

"When would you like to return?" Sam was looking at her computer terminal apparently checking available time slots.

"Today is Wednesday, how about Saturday?" Karen said.

"Let me look. Would you like to see Tess again or one of the other girls?" Sam asked. Then she said, "Tess is available at 2 or 5. Claire who you just saw is only available at 4. Anna, my third, I'm sorry to say, is not available at all on Saturday."

Karen thought about it. "I guess I would see Tess again. Can I have the two o'clock time?

"I have you down. Tess at two." Sam said. Karen started to turn to go when Sam said. "You know, we have a special, a two girl massage for just five hundred."

Karen stopped, "You mean I could bring a friend?"

Sam laughed. "No hun, it means two masseuses for one client."

"Oh, I don't thing I'm ready for that just yet." Karen said. She thanked Sam and left walking out into the early evening dusk. She started her car and pulled out onto the street heading her new car toward her new home and her new life. Four blocks up she pulled to the curb, took out her phone and dialed a number. When the person answered Karen said. "So when could I get an appointment with both of them?" Karen wrote the information on a not pad, dropped the car into gear and drove away.

Karen was settled into a bubble bath with wine and candles when she spied the calendar on the wall. She laughed. It was February fourteenth, Valentines Day. "Well, fuck me." She said then she laughed. "I guess she already did."

Karen raised her wine glass and spoke to the empty room "Thanks Sandy. You are still my best friend."

12