Karen's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,731 Followers

"On your back," he said casually.

Karen rolled. When one side of her shirt rolled with her, she pushed it aside and made both breasts plainly visible. Jeremy and Ashley admired the large mounds and the cherry colored nipples extending from them. Then Jeremy resumed shooting.

Karen ended up on both sides, her back and stomach with the shirt open. Jeremy had her lay, kneel and, finally, stand for him.

"Are you ready to take it off?" he asked her, looking at her blouse.

"Sure." She tried to sound confident, but the butterflies were definitely flying in her stomach. It helped a little when Jeremy decided to shoot her taking the blouse off, rather than simply staring. Ashley, on the other hand, simply stared...with pleasure.

Karen slid the shirt off and threw it aside. She felt extremely vulnerable, but proud of her ability to do this in front of her friends. Once again, she had the awkward feeling of having no clue what to do with her hands and arms.

"Cross your arms in front of your chest," Jeremy said. "Wait. No. Just one arm across your breasts. Maybe cover one with your hand."

Karen not only knew exactly what he wanted, but had the urge to do it. She felt better with her arm in the position he recommended, despite the fact it hid not quite half of her breasts. Slowly, she gained self-assurance and moved her arm and hand so that more and more of her chest was exposed. At one point she had both hands crossed in front of her, each holding a breast. But eventually they hung at her side again and she moved in any manner Jeremy asked her to.

Just as she began to feel comfortable with that, it hit her that her jeans were probably next. That would take her to a new level. One she wasn't sure she was ready for yet. But, again, Jeremy knew the way to get it done.

"Let's take a break. You can put your shirt on if you want," Jeremy said.

"No. That's OK," Karen said. "If I put it on now I might not take it off again."

Jeremy smiled as he went to get them drinks. Karen joined her roommate on the couch.

"You're doing great," Ashley said. "I knew you would once you got started."

"Thanks. He's good. I feel pretty comfortable."

"Doesn't it turn you on?" Ashley asked.

Karen smiled. "Well, I've been a little nervous, but...yeah. It does. I know it's only you and Jeremy, but I feel like I'm naked to the world."

Karen instinctively put her arm across her chest the way she did when posing. Then she became self-conscious of the move and relaxed a little before Jeremy came back with their drinks. A few minutes later they were ready to get back to it.

"OK," Jeremy said as he and Karen stood up. "Ready to see what we can do with those jeans?"

"Such as...?"

"Just open them for now and then we'll let them slip a little lower on your hips," he said. "You have a wonderful waist."

Karen didn't need compliments. She needed courage. This was going to be tricky. She unbuttoned the jeans and lowered the zipper. Now she began to feel the craving between her legs Ashley asked about before. Now the photographs were a little less art and a little more sensually charged. She found the adrenaline rush to be headier than the drinks.

With the jeans unzipped and the top of her red panties visible, Karen began posing. Even though they were quite tight on her, the pants began slipping down her hips on their own as she moved in accordance with Jeremy's instructions. It became inevitable what would happen next.

Jeremy helped her along. "Use your hands, Karen. Touch your body."

Karen placed one hand inside her jeans on top of her panties. She wanted to take the pants off but not before putting on a small show for the camera...and for Ashley. As Jeremy continued to shoot, Karen placed the hand inside her jeans on her pussy and her other hand on a breast. Any inhibitions the woman still had quickly disappeared.

When she felt the wetness between her legs, Karen decided it was time to get serious. She put her hands on the top of her jeans and pushed them down. Jeremy circled her as the drooping jeans revealed half, then all, of Karen's panties. Then she sat down.

"Good. Good. Take them off," Jeremy said.

Ashley was absorbed by the scene and felt her own desires grow as Karen uncovered her long legs. Jeremy knelt next to Karen when the pants were down to her ankles and the woman had to extend her legs upward to lift the jeans off. He felt his cock twitch at his first look of the nearly naked woman. Her body was perfectly shaped and he didn't know which angle was best...they were all wonderful.

Karen settled among the cushions in just her little red panties. She alternated between teasing the camera by hiding behind her legs and divulging her entire figure to the increasingly lustful photographer. When she rolled onto her stomach and let him take pictures of her scantily clad ass, Jeremy was sure his budding erection was becoming obvious to the girls.

But he couldn't refute the splendor of Karen's body. If she did not allow him to photograph her naked he would consider this a failed session. But Karen had gone farther than she thought possible and removing her last piece of clothing was just a formality.

She rotated onto her back with her legs stretched straight out. She slid her fingers under the waistband of her panties, Jeremy capturing the outline of her hand under the thin material. Then she did it-she began to push the panties down her legs.

Ashley's heart pounded at the sight of her roommate stripping off the last of her clothing in front of herself and Jeremy. At first Karen tried to hide her neatly shaven pussy from the camera. The panties were halfway to her knees and she still held her legs tightly together or turned to the side. Her firm, round ass was partially visible when she turned. And it was obvious the woman's waist and hips and thighs were as well formed as a woman's could be.

Karen had the panties down to her ankles and still neither Ashley nor Jeremy had a clear look between her legs. Karen wasn't going to give in easily.

She finally pulled the panties off and tossed them aside, turning onto her stomach almost instantly.

"Wow." Jeremy's exclamation made Ashley giggle. But Karen's naked ass would have brought that response from any man. The marvelous shape of the curves from the back of her thighs to her ass to her lower back couldn't have been duplicated by the best sculptor. Jeremy's palms were sweaty from the realization of what he had in front of him. He had to concentrate. All the while, wanting to stop and fuck this gorgeous woman.

"Just be natural," Jeremy instructed her. He actually didn't have anything important to say, he just wanted to say something to make it seem like he wasn't spending his entire time admiring her body. Which he was.

Karen moved in and out of the pillows gracefully, still doing her best to give every pose except one that might be considered blatantly sexual.

"How about up on the bed?" Ashley suggested.

Both Karen and Jeremy looked over at her, then at the bed.

"Sure," Karen said cheerfully. She got up and walked towards the bed under the attentive eyes of her friends. She moved just as elegantly on her feet as she did sprawled out on the floor.

She slid onto the bed and arranged the pink sheets and pillows, asking Ashley to throw her a dark blue cushion that was on the couch. Between Karen and Jeremy they got the setting looking just right.

Then Karen moved herself into a comfortable position. Immediately, Jeremy knew he had the exact picture he wanted.

"There. Stop. Just like that," he cried out. "Lean on your right arm."

The resulting image was one he'd never forget. In his ten years of taking photographs he had never had what he considered the perfect pose with the perfect model. This was it.

Karen's right hand was on the bed. She rested on her right hip, her legs folded in front of her. Her left elbow rested on her left hip and the forearm crossed in front of her. Because of her legs and arm, Jeremy could not see Karen's pussy. But the stunning curves of her body and the teasing nature of the pose convinced him this was best.

Karen's breasts hung at a slight angle toward her right side. The light shined brightly off her fair skin and Jeremy wanted badly to stop the session and wrap his mouth around the perfectly formed breasts. Shadows made them appear a little bigger than they actually were.

And then there was Karen's face. She realized the excitement Jeremy was feeling about the pose and her smile showed it. It was the peaceful, wide smile of somebody who was relaxed and in total control of her happiness. There was nothing forced about it.

Her hair was perfect; her smile was perfect; her body was perfect. Karen was glad she was there.

Ashley was very proud of her roommate and, like Jeremy, was getting more and more turned on by the photo shoot. Quietly, and without anyone noticing at first, Ashley began to undress. She had her shirt off and was unzipping her jeans when Karen noticed.

Jeremy had his back to Ashley and was too busy with Karen to pick up on the fact his other guest was nearly as naked as the one he was photographing. But Karen saw her. And Karen liked what she saw.

When Ashley was down to just her panties, she approached the bed. Jeremy finally realized what was happening and stood at Ashley's side, a little stunned.

"Should we ask Karen if she would mind posing with me?" Ashley asked Jeremy.

"Uh, sure. I think we should," he said

They looked at the woman on the pink bed, her body curled up in a comfortable position.

"I think that would be cool," Karen said. "But I'm not going to be the only naked one."

Ashley didn't need to be told anything else. She slipped out of her panties.

Karen thought of Ashley's pictures on the CD. In the brighter lights of this room, the young woman looked even sexier, if that was possible. And knowing that Ashley was about to be on the bed next to her was almost more than Karen could take. She was trying to figure out how she would keep herself from revealing her real affection for Ashley when the naked girl was, in deed, on the bed next to her.

"Well. This is interesting. I'd like to think I can't possibly screw this one up," Jeremy said.

The women laughed and moved closer together until their bodies touched. Karen felt a surge of lust flow through her. This wasn't going to be easy.

Jeremy had them sit side-by-side while he took a few pictures. The women smiled and Ashley put her head on Karen's shoulder for one shot. Then Karen moved behind her roommate and got on her knees, placing her hands on Ashley's shoulders. Jeremy had Karen move her hands down Ashley's arms. He didn't have to tell her what to do next.

Karen couldn't resist any longer. She wrapped her arms around Ashley and put her hands on the upper halves of the young woman's breasts. As Jeremy continued shooting and Ashley grew more excited, the hands moved over her nipples and eventually cupped each breast.

Ashley could hear Karen's deep breathing as she began kissing Ashley's neck and shoulders. Karen's hands massaged the breasts they held; sometimes just letting them rest in her palms. As the nipples grew, Karen paid more attention to them with her fingers.

Karen pressed her chest against Ashley's back, letting her roommate feel the soft flesh as it compressed.

Ashley got on her knees, tilting her head back to acknowledge Karen's kisses. Karen kissed the girl on the side of her face. Their lips never met...yet.

Just as smoothly as Karen had placed her hands on Ashley's breasts, one of the hands moved down over Ashley's stomach and between her legs. Jeremy felt his cock stiffen and fought the urge to move it inside his pants. He'd keep shooting for now.

Karen found Ashley's clit and lightly ran her fingers over it.

"Ohhh, God. I thought we were just posing together," Ashley said softly.

"We are," Karen whispered in her ear. Then she kissed it.

Karen's hand slid lower, onto the already moist pussy of her friend. She wanted to insert a finger or two inside Ashley, but moved up to her clit instead. Ashley pushed her ass back against Karen at the touch of her fingers. Karen rubbed harder and Ashley tried harder to escape. Karen wouldn't allow it.

Jeremy tried every angle to capture the essence of the first touches between the women. Nothing he did caught their exhilaration.

Ashley could feel herself edging toward an orgasm much too quickly. Karen wanted to put Ashley's breasts between her lips.

"Karen. Please. No," Ashley managed to say between breaths.

"Yes, Ashley. Just relax."

Karen placed her hand over Ashley's pussy and pushed a single finger insider her. The younger girl nearly screamed with desire. All she could think of was what she was used to-a large, thick cock fucking her. She wanted to be fucked.

Karen couldn't do that, but she was intent on doing the next best thing. Overcome with a yearning for her friend, she pushed against Ashley from the side and forced her onto the bed. Karen's finger never left the inside of Ashley's pussy. But now they laid on the bed, Karen on top of the woman of her dreams.

Instantly, Karen's mouth surrounded one of Ashley's breasts. The young girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the overwhelming feelings she had at both ends of her body. Each time Karen's tongue crossed her nipple, Ashley felt a jolt in her cunt. The finger sliding in and out of her felt as good as any cock she ever had.

Jeremy stopped to watch the couple. He took this opportunity to finally adjust his hard cock, wishing it was freed from the constraints of his jeans. Karen and Ashley were having too much fun to worry about more pictures now.

But his mind changed a few seconds later when Ashley's little shrieks indicated she was on the verge of an orgasm. Jeremy grabbed his camera, hoping to capture it the best he could.

Karen rapidly put her finger deeper into Ashley's cunt, then switched to rubbing the girl's clit just as vigorously. She licked one breast, then the other, sucking on them until the nipples wanted to burst.

Ashley's butt rose from the bed and she cried out. She put her hand on the back of Karen's head and forced Karen onto one of her breasts as her orgasm began. Karen fucked her the best she could with her finger, her own cunt desperately wanting attention.

Ashley tilted her head back against the cushions, pounding the bed with her free hand. Karen rubbed her clit in time with the licks she gave each nipple. And Ashley continued to cum.

"Stop. Stop," Ashley cried, trying to turn onto her side away from Karen.

Karen moved her hand away from Ashley's pussy, crawled up her body and kissed her roommate. It was a kiss that had been building for a long time and wouldn't end quickly. Jeremy moved swiftly. Karen and Ashley weren't posing. They were caught up in a sensuous, passionate embrace. Karen rolled on top of Ashley and their bodies became one.

They both moaned from the excitement and contentment. It seemed natural and right. Jeremy could never capture that.

He had given up. He was standing by the end of the bed just taking in the two women enjoying each other. It was obvious now, if anybody looked at him, that his erection was complete.

Karen was the first to look.

"Hmm. I think Jeremy should be allowed to join us. What do you think Ashley?"

She didn't hesitate. "Definitely. And quickly."

"C'mon. Get naked," Karen urged him.

A minute later, he was. The girls watched intently as he pulled down his boxers and revealed the cock they saw outlined in his pants. They continued to watch as he climbed into the bed.

The girls separated and let the man squeeze between them. It didn't take long for both of them to have their fingers on his erection, followed closely by their mouths. Each one took a turn licking the length of Jeremy's shaft, flicking at the tip of his cock with their tongues.

Soon, they combined to assault the cock with lips and tongues and fingers. No intercourse he'd ever had compared with the feel of two women's mouths. His cock throbbed. As much as he wanted to fuck one, or both, of these women, he wasn't about to have them quit what they were doing.

He only gave them a few seconds warning that he was cumming. Neither woman backed away. His cum shot onto their faces, their lips, their tongues. The more he came the more they tried to make him cum.

When it was over, they laughed and used the sheets to clean themselves. Jeremy collapsed, totally spent from a series of orgasms he was sure he'd never have again. But, then, there would be other sessions with his two new favorite subjects.

eroslit
eroslit
2,731 Followers
12