Karen's Sexual Flowering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers

She found her voice which came with a sob.
No word. Just sounds as she came and came and came. Dave didn't. The blowjob had given him real staying power. He didn't really feel the need to come and having fucked her to the point where sweat was rolling of him he stopped withdrew and walked back to the bedroom. Karen was left sobbing. It took her a few minutes to stand up and when she did she was dizzy

She staggered into the bedroom with her panties around one ankle. She climbed into bed and snuggled up to Dave. She displayed a vulnerability Dave had never seen before. She kissed him and whispered a thankyou as she drifted off to sleep.

She woke with a hangover and the steady rythmn of her sister being fucked right beside her didn't help. She groaned staggered to the bathroom and tried to throw up.

"God I was such a slut last night. I don't know what got into me. Christ, I can't believe I did some guy in a hotel toilet."

"Something has certainly got into you. Are you sure you're happy?"
Asked Dave.

"Well I love you both, I have a good job…Yes"

"Sam thinks you miss your spankings."

"Shit! She told you?"

"Yes, is it true?"

'It could be. That wallop you gave me last night felt good. Mind you I was a drunk and horny so ..Oh God, maybe I do need to get my bottom attended to. Shall we try one day when I don't hurt all over. By the way any chance you could fuck me as hard as last night again some time. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."


.Dave wasn't about to refuse her. The next weekend it was decided that Dave and Sam would tend to the needs that Karen was beginning to get in touch with.

The week dragged for Karen who spent hours squirming moistly in her seat at work thinking about how she would be abused at the weekend. She left her panties off when she went to work on Friday and arrived home in a lather of excitement.

As arranged she went and had a bath and again as was usual for a Friday dinner was ordered in. They all sat around feasting on the sushi that had been delivered. There was one difference. Dave was still in his suit and Sam was in her nurses uniform. Karen was in a pair of cotton pyjamas. She had also bought herself a pair of girly cotton underpants with little cherries printed on them. She wore no bra and her hair was in pigtails. She had no make up on. On Wednesday she had had all the hair removed from her pussy. She could pass for a teenager. She didn't look up as she ate.

Dave asked her if she knew why she had to go to bed after dinner instead of staying up. She nodded.

"I beg your pardon."

"Yes I do Daddy."

"Then tell us."

"It's bcause I've been a dirty little girl. I've been bold and disobeyed you and Nurse Sammy."

"And what have you done exactly."

"I'm not a virgin anymore. I've let a boy take me."

"Do you know what's going to happen?"

Karen squirmed and nodded. "Yes Daddy, your going to punish me and show me how much you and Nurse Sammy love me."

"Good now go and stand in the corner with your pants down until we're finnished."

Karen was moistening up as she walked and stood in the corner. Once there she pulled her pyjama pants down.

"And your panties young lady" came the stern instruction.

She lowered her panties and stood shaking. Twenty minutes passed. Dave stood up and called her to the living room. Karen shuffled in. Dave pointed to the big soft armchair.

"I'm going to give you a choice you don't deserve. Do you want to go across the chair or my knee. Either way it's thirty spanks on your bare bottom."

"Your knee Daddy came the soft reply."

Dave sat down having removed his jacket and rolled up his sleeves. Karen shuffled over and knelt before him. Nurse Sammy pushed her forward across his knee.

"Your Daddy and I love you very much. We are very hurt by your behaviour. I'm going to see how damaged your pussy is once your punnishment is over. I can't believe you let a boy do such a thing."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it young woman. You're now fallen from grace and will have to be punnished regularly."

Before Karen could say anything the first blow hit her. For the first time in years she felt the pain and associated worm sexual glow that discipline offered her. Her girl-lips had dampened as she had lowered her panties in the corner. As smack after smack landed she became wet with her sex open and her clit buzzing with need.

There was no denying the pain as her bottom reddened. She tried valiantly not to cry out. However she was breathing in sobs by the 20th blow. As a girl she had endured it and she would now. Her eyes watered in unison with her pussy. At last it ended. She felt faint. She lay limply across Dave's knee. She felt a soft caress on her burning cheeks. Nurse Sammy was tending her with a soothing cream. She felt a finger touch her sex.

"I'm going to check and see what that ruffian did to you." She heard as she felt a finger probe her.

"It's true I'm afraid she's ruined. She's only good for some man to use as his plaything from now on." Came the nurse's stern opinion.

"Get up!" she heard her Daddy's stern voice.

"As you couldn't wait to behave wantonly now you can expect to be treated like a fallen woman. Lean over the chair."

Karen did as she was told. Sam held her hands so she was well and truly stretched. Her legs were roughly moved apart and she heard a rustle of clothing. She sensed a presence at her pussy hole. There was one almighty thrust and Dave was in her up to the hilt. Her silence was broken. She shreiked out like a Banshee. In the two seconds it took Dave to plunge into her she had begun a big rolling, boiling orgasm.

As Dave moved in and out of her telling her how she was a very naughty little girl who would have to atone regularly she howled her thanks to God for her 'Daddy's' cock. Dave never got the chance to come. Karen fainted. She just couldn't handle the pleasure ripples that shot out of her core.

She awoke cradled in Dave's big arms with Sam kissing her cheek. She clung to him sobbing and thanking him. She couldn't walk when she tried. Her legs were jelly and she nearly fainted again. She had to be carried to bed, her pyjama jacket removed and soothed to sleep. Dave spent about 40 minutes kissing her bottom better as Sam offered her her breast to 'suckle' from her unzipped uniform. This was how she fell asleep. Nurse Sammy had to see to Dave's aching balls after that. She had come from the suckling of her sister.

Karen's bottom hurt all weekend. She felt as though her cherry had been taken all over again. Dave apologised for being so rough but she told him that it had been perfect. The faint had definitely not been because he'd hurt or damaged her. She made him promise to do her like that again.

The weekend awoke ore re-awakened something within them all. Karen obviously was thrilled if a bit tender. She found a new and profound love within the arms of her family. Dave discovered her was capable of things he'd never imagined. He's never been so rough or domineering with a woman. Karen's performance as the fallen virgin had had his cock hard in seconds. Sam had got to show her sister how much she had done for her when they were girls and she'd held and comforted her after the beatings at home. Sam had even begun to wonder if she might like to submit to "Daddy'. Karen called in at the exclusive department store in the city and bought a couple of uniforms for St. Theresa's Convent School for girls. She also purchased some sensible girlish under garments for herself and her sister. The uniform purchase had been great fun. The sales assistant had figured out was going on. She had whispered to Karen that she had a set at home as well and winked. From then on everything had gone well. The assistant had been more than helpful and wished Karen well.

That night Karen, her bottom freshly spanked rocked on Dave's cock holding up her pleated skirt.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers