Karen's Toes in Silky Wet Hose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

"Hon...really...SERIOUSLY..." I stammered, "you have GOT to stop that."

She sighed, a melancholy sigh to be sure. She stopped fondling my genitals and sucking my earlobe. With a scowl on her face, she zipped me back up. Her cleavage, however, remained soft and hot against my arm. "Oh, all right," she pouted, slumping against me dejectedly, removing her hand from inside my pants, "but you better get me home soon...I'm warning you."

"I've been TRYING, hon. Honestly, we're flirting with death here. I kid you not."

"I can't help it. It's your own fault, you know...teasing me twice already with that hot mouth of yours. You know I can't stand having my toes sucked without getting all hot and itchy. You've only yourself to blame for my current condition."

"We're almost home, Kar...just a few more minutes and we'll be unlocking the door. I swear."

She focused on our surroundings, and nodded her agreement. "Well, still, you better not dawdle. As it is, I'm going to jump your sexy bones as soon as we get inside the front door. I'm going to fuck you into a coma as soon as you get that door shut behind us. Hell, I may not even wait for the door to be shut!"

Just as she made that ever so slightly unnerving promise - which I had no doubt she'd keep - I pulled off the main road, our modest home being only two short side streets away. I sighed and thanked God for letting us live. Karen, on the other hand, was getting jittery, expectant. She was licking her lips. Even though I didn't look directly at her until we arrived at our driveway, I could see her eyes glistening at me through the corner of my eye. My right leg was actually shaking as I pressed the brake to the floor. I couldn't tell if it was shaking from relief...or because I knew what lay ahead.

The car hadn't even come to a complete stop when Karen flung open the passenger door. Not even stopping to pick up her heels, she swung her legs out of the car. Before my door was even fully open, I heard her soft soles padding along the driveway. She was at the front door in a heartbeat. She'd apparently decided not to

wait for me to open the door, but was rummaging impatiently through her purse, searching for her own set of keys. She was opening the door just as I thumbed the keyless remote to lock the car. She stood in the open doorway, glaring at me. "Get...in...here.......NOW!" she said, disappearing into the darkness.

I smiled, almost gallopping to the door. Just as I got there, the two small lanterns over the inside of the door blazed to life, bathing a large portion of our living room in light. Something clawlike grabbed my tie and yanked me through the door. I didn't even see what caused the door to slam noisily shut behind me.

Something tore at my suit jacket, removing it with a blazing speed that nearly caused friction heat, and I saw that that blindingly fast something was my lady. Hah! "Lady" indeed! Although she was careful to unbutton my expensive jacket, not so with my shirt. Buttons flew everywhere as Karen ripped my shirt open, yanking my tie off in two or three rapid, deft moves. In the time it takes the average person to blink a few times, I was naked to my waist. Before that fact registered in my reeling mind, I was pushed backward, forced up against the side of the sofa.

"Now, sweetcakes," Karen snarled, "you're all MINE! Prepare to be ravaged, you toe teaser!"

Throwing her full weight up against me, Karen sent me reeling over the arm of the sofa, my arms and legs flailing. I bounced only once before she was on top of me again, ripping off my shoes and pouncing on my zipper for the second time in less than a half hour. Again I heard the sound of metal teeth disengaging one another. Again I felt the cool air of the outside world invading my crotch area. Again that cool air was quickly

warmed by a groping, pawing hand.

"Oh, yeah," she squealed as she ripped my throbbing woody from my pants and fondled it mercilessly. "Yeah, baby, get that cock nice and big for me. That's right. Oh, yeah, momma's got a nice, warm place for it." In seconds she'd stroked, squeezed and kissed it to full attention.

Then she attacked it in earnest. As my rock hard erection bobbed at the ceiling, Karen hiked up her dress, yanked down her panties and kicked them away. In the second or two that I instinctively looked away to try to see where she'd thrown those panties, I suddenly felt moist heat surrounding and smothering my proudly

pounding penis. Karen was sitting on it, her dress hiked up to her waist, squirming and moaning. I instantly went into ga-ga land. My eyes peeked at my brain as the sexiest woman I've ever known bounced up and down on my burning cock. If I'd had any kind of singing voice at all, I'd have begun belting out one hellacious aria!

Even though my eyes were looking up into my heated cranium, my hands reached blindly forward, unerringly finding Karen's confined breasts. With skill even I was surprised at, my hands took little time working themselves into the low-cut cleavage of the sexy dress. Taking no nonsense from the dark, silky material, my hands quickly had those two soft globes bouncing free and unfettered. Only then did my eyes roll back

down and shoot forward to see those magnificent tits jiggling in my groping paws.

What a sight it was! Karen's face was a flushed mask of lust as she hopped up and down madly on top of me. Her delicious breasts danced and frolicked, daring my hands to try to keep hold of them. Her large areolas had become goosebumped, her defiant nipples teasing and daring me to suck or tweak them. All this while her hair flew about her head crazily and sweat trickled from her every pore.

I couldn't resist those nipples. It was tricky gaining balance on that soft, rocking sofa, but I managed to do so easier than I thought I could. Those begging nipples were an undeniable incentive,and made me capable of balance and coordination I otherwise wouldn't have had a chance in Hell of obtaining. Holding fast to Karen's breasts, squeezing and fondling them, I used her squirming form to get leverage, and sat up. No sooner had I managed to sit, than I lunged forward to suckle those screaming teats. Mmmm...so delicious. I flung my arms around Karen and mashed my face in her cleavage, kissing and licking the sweaty flesh. I sucked every inch of both glorious mams, then centered my attention on the two erect nipples. Karen arched her back and moaned loudly, her hips keeping her dripping treasure moving rhythmically as it squeezed its way up and down my shaft.

"Oh, God, Tommy...fuck me! Fuck me so hard! Oh, God, make me cum! Oh, sweet Jesus, I need to cum so bad!" A shudder wracked her squirming body from head to toe throughout every word of her exclamation.

My mouth was too busy on her soft breast flesh to reply, so I simply tried my best to thrust back into her on the soft, yielding sofa cushions. I got carried away and let my teeth nip at her sensitive nipples, which sent her over the edge. "OH, YES!! FUCK ME, LOVER...FUCK ME!!" she screamed, her head shaking from side to side, making her look more insane than ever.

Finally, with a loud scream, Karen came. Her whole body tensed in my arms. She became as rigid as a stone statue, frozen in time. But, it was merely the lull before the storm. She shuddered, moaned from somewhere in her very core. Molten lava gushed from her onto my thrusting groin. Her nails dug deeply into the flesh of my upper arms as she screamed her primal lust. Every inch of her body seemed to be moving at once. Her vaginal muscles spasmed around my penis, squeezing it as if to feel its every contour. The tightness alone had been pure heaven, but when her muscles contracted like that, it felt as if her pussy was trying to suck my cum from me, squeeze me dry. I swooned. I shuddered myself, gasping around her sweating areolas. My back was alive with a host of chills, dancing along my spine. I spurted deeply and mightily into her, the pulsing bursts seemingly unending. Likewise, Karen's juices seemed to flow without cessation. Together, fused and rutting, we clasped each other tightly, kissing and fondling as our fluids mingled between our legs. Our love words would've made a porn publisher blush. And we screamed them unashamedly, proclaiming our pleasure

to any and all who might care to listen. Thank God she HAD managed to close the front door, after all!

After our eruptions stopped, we remained sitting there on the sofa, embracing tightly, our bodies still shivering and quaking. Slowly, my seminal bursts subsided. Equally slowly - and joyously so for me - Karen's vaginal contractions lessened, though her legs continued to tremble for quite some time. Still we hugged, barely

breathing, what breaths we managed coming in staggered gasps. We swayed from side to side ever so slightly in each others' arms. Then the gentle kisses began. Satisfied kisses, happy kisses, adoring ones. Eventually, our hearts still pounding, we simply sat there in each others sweating arms. My pants were drenched. Karen's dress was soaked in many places.

Karen pushed me back again, forcing me down onto my back. She lay atop me, hugging me, her head

on my chest. Again we remained this way for some time, just touching and being touched...feeling with bodies, hearts and minds. If an instrument existed which could locate human souls, I'd venture to guess that had it been trained on Karen and I at that precise moment in time, it would've registered but a single soul.

At length, Karen sat up, sliding to one side to aide my shrinking member in exiting her body. Just before she allowed it to escape completely, she clamped her vaginal muslces on it one last time, then set it free with a dull, wet plopping sound.

"Oh, thank God," she said, slipping to a sitting position on the floor. "I thought I was going to burst in the car. Sorry that was such a quick hump, my love, but I needed that orgasm really, REALLY bad! You know, you can drive like an old man sometimes, dear heart."

"Slow?! Old man?! You call that...!" I shook my head. I knew it was no good to argue. I'd already told her that I'd almost broken the sound barrier to get us home fast, but she was so horny by that point that I was sure she'd always remember it her own way...and no amount of logic or facts could ever change that. So, I gave up trying before I even began. I simply sighed, winked at her, and said, "I'll try to drive faster next time, Kar." And then I shuddered at the thought.

"You do that. Don't EVER get me that horny again and then take your sweet time getting us home. Or, trust me, next time I WILL rape you in the car, whether you pull over or not!" She stood up, stretching slowly, swaying from side to side. Finally, she looked back at me as I still sat on the sofa. "I'm going to go upstars and wash up. Don't you go getting sleepy, man o' mine. That dick of yours still has some more

work to do." Then, thinking about it, she edited her statement, "Or...maybe your tongue this time. Or maybe both? Hmm....so many options. Whatever. Just don't go even THINKING about sleep. Understood? Your life is on the line here. I want that VERY clear, darlin'. That quickie we just had was nothing more than a tune-up." She turned and headed for the stairs to the bedroom, wiggling her bottom for my benefit. She knows that always gets me sweating.

Under my breath I joked to myself, "It's not the first time tonight my life's been hanging in the balance." I chuckled quietly and engaged in a very satisfying stretch myself before heading upstairs.

Following closely behind Karen as she ascended the stairs, I watched her ass move so sweetly in the tight dress. I caught her sheer, silky legs as they lifted purposefully, one in front of the other. Halfway up the stairs, I undid my belt and dropped my pants, deciding to let them spend the night on the steps. My socks and sopping underwear made it as far as the upstairs landing. Karen was just dropping her dress onto the floor in the doorway to the bedroom, her kissable bottom naked and tempting. She wore only her gossamer stockings by the time she reached the shower.

Completely naked, I walked to the bathroom behind her, admiring her incredible form every inch of the way. Grinning from ear to ear as I ogled her, I leaned against the frame of the door. She stretched again, turned to look at me briefly. "As soon as I'm done with a quick bath, we're doing round two. DON'T fall asleep. I'll be done in a few minutes, tops!" She turned and slid open the shower door.

Standing in the doorway, watching her sexy back and smiling, I thought to myself, "Oh, no, my sweet....that's not how I see it at all.

Just as Karen slid the shower door completely open, it struck me what she'd said. "You're taking a bath?" I asked. "That'll take forever. Besides, what's the point? I mean, if you want round two, we're BOTH just gonna get all sticky again anyway. Why don't we take a bath or shower together AFTERWARDS?"

The smile she flashed at me was a kind of whimsical one. She cocked her head to one side and I could see her tongue must've been pressing against the inside of her cheek, making it puff out. She was definitely pondering something. She looked down between my legs, and saw a goodly amount of interest still visible there. "In a hurry?" she asked.

"Well, following you up the stairs DID kinda pique my interest again. But, seriously, what's the point of a bath now?"

"Well, maybe I should qualify my statement a little. I'm not really taking a bath, bath. I'm just going to...well..." she sighed, then placed her hands on her hips, her face donning a very practical look. That pose registered sharply on my brain - Karen naked except for sheer thigh highs, standing with her hands on her hips and her legs slightly spread apart. My eyes darted from her still sweat-shiny breasts to her wet bush

to her silky legs. My penis rose to get its own look at her. "All I'm really going to do," she continued, her eyes darting between my legs again, "is get out of these stockings and wash my feet. They're all sticky from the wine...and from SOMEONE'S busy mouth. Now, scoot. Be naked and ready for me when I'm done."

She waved me off with one hand and turned back to the tub. Maybe it was my already heated condition, or maybe it was the fact that her comment about her wine-sticky feet started niggling at my brain; either way, when she bent down to turn on the faucet, the sight of her smooth, round ass and that enticing pussy taking

turns winking at me, started a liftoff sequence somewhere behind my cock. And when she turned the tub's hot and cold valves, that little bit of movement made her thighs and bottom jiggle ever so slightly, ever so sweetly. I looked down to see a grade-A erection throbbing and revving up for action. Bobbing and engorged, it sent signals to my brain to inform it that any kind of higher thought processes were no longer required. My brain happily shut down, and let my penis take over. By the time Karen had put the plug in the drain, it was all over for her.

I was across the bathroom and rubbing my crotch against Karen's bottom in three quick strides. The shrill squeal that ripped from her lungs was a combination of surprise and glee. I started pawing my lady all over, rubbing every part of her my hands could get at. Still bent over, she reached desperately for the shower wall, hoping for support and balance. But her purchase was a slippery one at best. Too hot to notice her predicament, I was squeezing her breasts from behind and dry-humping her ass and crotch. When I grabbed my hardon in one hand and tried to aim it between her legs, she lost her balance. She gasped and fell forward, with me still fast up against her. The only way she could get herself stable again was to bring one leg up over the rim of the tub and put it in inside it. Just as she managed to balance herself, one leg in the tub and one leg out, I got a good grip on her hips and was able to thrust my pounding hardon home into that sweet, dewy nest. Ahh, sweet Nirvana. However, that thrusting home of good, solid wood proved to be Karen's final undoing.

She tumbled forward, catching herself on one wall section of the tub's rim. Out of necessity, her second leg stumbled clumsily over the porcelain rim. With tepid water cascading down on her other hand as it lay pressed against the floor of the tub, and me affixed like duct tape to her back, Karen started to laugh, but the laughter got quickly strangled out of existence by her sighs.

One her knees, one hand down in the rising water and the other holding onto the tub rim for dear life, she slammed her bottom against my crotch as if to say, "C'mon, big boy....give me all ya got!" For my part, I certainly did my utmost to comply.

In the years that I'd known Karen to that point, we'd never done it doggie-style in the shower before (though we've done so many times since). But, there we were...me groping away at her dangling boobs and shoving home the bacon. The immediacy of our situation made it all just feel oh, so right. The water was warm, but

Karen was MUCH warmer...and easily as wet as the flowing water.

I have to admit, I did some of my best fucking at that particular moment in time. Everything that had happened so far that evening came flooding back into my memory, and then charged from my memory cells directly to my penis, energizing it as it rammed directly into Heaven's portal. I was astounded - and yes, surprised - at my cock's resilience given the circumstances of its having only recently relinquished its load into my honey

just moments ago.

Somehow, amidst all of this - and impressively so - Karen had the sense to turn off the water. But even this small movement on her part, making her bottom wiggle yet again, drove me madder than ever. In my sizzling brain it was as if her ass was teasing me, begging me to slam against it ever harder. So, that's exactly what

I did. One can never doubt my willingness to accommodate the wishes of Karen's tempting backside.

After turning off both valves, Karen put both hands on the floor of the tub, even leaning down onto her elbows to thrust her bottom up at me. I rewarded her gift with a gift of my own. Reluctantly leaving her tits alone for a bit, I reached around her hips and played with my fingers in her pussy while I continued to hump her as hard as I possibly could. Everything - every inch of both of us - seemed to get wet at once, and having nothing whatsoever to do with the water in the tub.

When I felt her tremble and heard her long, loud moans, I found her clit with my fingertips. Pressing my chest against her back I thrust over and over, deeper and deeper, my fingers teasing their knobby prize. Normally, that little pearl would be very sensitive immediately following a good orgasm - and no doubt it was - but its receptiveness to my caress was testament to just how horny Karen truly was. Her body began to quake, and she shivered as if she had a dangerously high fever. Her lowered head and the churning water caused her gasps to create occasional bubbles in the mere four inches or so of water in the tub.

I came like a rocket. I heaved myself into her as hard as I could. Our bodies shook as they slapped together. Water splashed up and over our calves and thighs...and higher still. With a moan that sounded like it came from behind her navel, Karen came. Again her vaginal muscles sucked my cock, draining it of every drop of love fluids.

We slammed against each other like mindless animals. Ironically, we dehydrated ourselves there in that roiling water. Liquids vacated our bodies with as much force as had come from the faucet earlier. We groped and shuddered and twitched, two pairs of knees becoming sore on the groaning bath mat. I once again filled Karen with my seed, and she once again blissfully accepted every drop of it. In return, she anointed my straining groin with her own love juices. When we finally collapsed into the warm water, our bodies were still jerking, still forcing sexual fluids out of us. We basked in the sensuality of it...the majority of the rutting completed, but our exhausted bodies still entwined and racked with spasms. But, if I'd thought Karen was finished, she would soon correct that laughably erroneous thought.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers