Kari's wish Ch. 01

Story Info
A small man's change awakens a more sexual side.
6.8k words
4.56
90k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd4girls
cd4girls
16 Followers

I have been living under this preconception that people think I am gay. I guess it's my knowledge of fashion and wine, and my disinterest in sports. Rather than a cheeseburger and fries, I was much happier with salads and yogurt.

I was rather skinny and poorly developed as a man. I only stood to 5'6", and had a frail feminine frame. My hands were slight and I had long slender fingers. I could easily wear rings that fit many children and my high school girlfriends. I had shaved my head a few years ago because of balding. I liked the idea of being hairless so I shaved my entire body regularly.

Growing up I just thought I would grow out of it. That football and hockey would take up my weekends and weeknights watching TV, drinking with the guys and slapping the waitress' ass as she walked past. But it never came to fruition. Here I loved things like chiffon and the latest celebrity gossip.

But I wasn't gay. There was nothing more I wanted than to fuck women. My attraction to them was overwhelming. Guys were never a big appeal for me. I found some men cute, especially Latin men, but those were wild thoughts. Although I was one of them, I certainly couldn't be attracted to them unless it was one hot guy. I finally succumb to the fact that I was a scrawny skinny white boy that couldn't get a date.

After college things got tougher. Women wanted more macho rather than scrawny and I spent most of my time with nerds and drop outs who would befriend anyone. I let the best years of college fall away and spent more time by myself than with anyone else.

After college, I worked at telephone help center for a well known credit card company. I worked the graveyard shift and my life settled into an existence by myself. I would go to work, come home and make a quick dinner, sleep during the day then get up and do it all over again.

That was until I met Kari. When she started working the graveyard shift, the rest of us were a tad confused. Mostly it was the nerds and unattractive peons of the company that worked through the night hours. But Kari was not just beautiful, she was breath-taking.

Kari was African-American and her skin was a golden brown that seem to shimmer. She had an amazing body, a great hour glass look to her waist with an ass and legs to go with it. She enjoyed being girly which I loved about her. She was always in a skirt or dress with pantyhose and heels. I knew she loved to show off her body because everything fit tight to show off her figure.

She had long curly black hair that had been highlighted with blonde streaks that gave her a young hip look. She was always wearing gold jewelry and a ring on just about every finger, except on the one that counted. She was right out of college and explained that her father was one of the executives in the company. She didn't feel comfortable working during the day while he was there, so she took the graveyard.

I didn't mind the eye candy and they sat her right next to my workstation. All I had to do was lean back in my chair and I could see her in the station next to mine. I loved to have her next to me. We struck up a quick friendship and could talk about our favorite topics, celebrities and fashion magazines. We would sometimes talk about her boyfriend, Clark.

"Oh Kevin," Kari said as we finished our giggling about a coworker's choice in clothing. "You make the perfect girlfriend."

"What do you mean Kari?" I was surprised at this comment, not sure why it pissed me off.

"Well," she seemed confused, "aren't you, um, are you gay?"

"No," I said, resigned to the fact that this whole time she thought I was one of the girls.

"Oh, Kevin I am so sorry."

"It's okay." I was a tad peeved, but those comments followed me my whole life. I guess I felt bitter about it.

"I never knew a straight guy can love salads for lunch and be interested in books and movies rather than football." Kari seemed to know that she had done something that upset me and returned to her workstation.

We didn't talk for a few days after that and I felt that I had turned her off. The weekend was around the corner so I thought I could avoid her until then. And on Friday I stayed away from Kari for most of the day.

It was a shame too because she looked ravishing when I saw her walk in that day. She wore a pink and white satin skirt, about knee length. She had on a matching white blouse and a dark pink jacket. Her legs looked perfect in white nylons and white heels.

It was early morning Saturday nearing the end of our shift, when we finally spoke. Kari leaned back in her seat and got my attention as the phones began to slow.

"So Kevin," she said quietly. "I was wondering if you can give me a ride home. Clark dropped me off at work but I have no way to get home."

"Sure," I said. I could smell her perfume as she spoke to me and it was drawing me in to her attraction. I couldn't tell if this was going to be an uncomfortable errand or not.

When our shift was over I cleaned my station for the day crew and pulled together my things. I turned and there Kari stood, as beautiful as can be. I felt a moment of lust for her at that moment as she smiled at me. I just wish she didn't have a boyfriend.

We walked to my car and I helped her in and took in the sight of her long slender legs getting into my car. I settled into the driver seat and started to drive as Kari gave directions. At every chance I could get, I took a look at her legs as we navigated toward her apartment.

Kari's apartment was an upscale luxury home. She invited me in for a few minutes just until her boyfriend was set to arrive home, she had said. I didn't see the harm in it, besides I was starting to feel our friendship begin to take hold again on the drive back.

She was defiantly getting some money from dad because every piece of furniture was expensive and beautiful. From the white leather couch in the living room to her four post king bed in the bedroom, it dripped of money and affluence. It was not like my studio apartment with broken chairs and mismatched furniture.

Kari offered me some coffee and I declined. I was feeling horny the entire time I was in her home. The smell of the apartment, the texture of her furniture, everything just made my senses overload. I could feel my cock get a chubby as she sat on the couch next to me. She hadn't changed into sweats or jeans. She was still in her skirt and nylons.

We talked for awhile as she sat closer and closer to me until her sexy legs were next to mine. This was both disturbing and wanted. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful legs and the smell of her perfume was beginning to be intoxicating. Our conversation turned into flirting and I was hoping her boyfriend wasn't coming home soon.

Kari touched my leg and I didn't try to stop her. At one point she had crossed her one of her legs over mine and I instinctively put my hand on her soft silky legs. My cock was growing into a full hard on as we giggled, talked, and touched. Her hands where on my lap, feeling my thighs. I was enjoying the attention.

"Mmm, you do like women don't you," Kari said with a wide smile.

All I could do was feel her legs up under her skirt and smile back. Her legs were soft, smooth, and very muscular. She must be a runner I thought. There was not a blemish or a bruise on her legs, and I wanted the feel farther up her thighs.

"Oh you better stop Kevin," Kari said and she stopped my hands and stood. "I don't want to go too far, not yet anyway."

"Oh," I replied. "What to you mean 'not yet'?"

"There was an attraction to you when I thought you were gay." Kari walked into the kitchen as she talked and came out with a bottle of wine. "I been having this fantasy and I can't get it out of my head."

"You want to do it with a gay guy?" I asked, I bit shocked.

"Not exactly, I wanted to be with a girl that also had a penis."

I took a moment to soak this information in. It had shocked me to my very core. I wasn't a girl, I may have acted gay or not been interested in other things that men do, but that didn't make me a woman I thought. But when I looked at Kari who was pouring wine in two glasses seemed to have just let out a secret, and seemed very vulnerable at that moment.

"I know it's a strange and unusual request but the moment I met you I thought I could mold you into a woman." Kari looked at me with the biggest doe-eyes as she handed me a glass of ruby wine.

"Kari," I stammered, "I, well… I don't think… It's just a lot of thinking. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. And well, I don't know if I could be that."

Kari took a long sip of her wine and looked for the words she wanted to use.

"You seem like a great guy, and I could take care of you all along the way, you can be as macho as you want when I am not around, but around me you will be a woman. And I would not be able to resist a lover like that." Just the mere thought made my knees weak. "Would you try it?"

My head was swimming as I gulp a large swallow of wine, hoping that would bring on an answer. As much as it would be humiliating to become a girl, the fact that it would bring pleasure to Kari made it seem easy enough.

"What do you mean by take care of me?" I asked.

"Well, you could quit your job, live here." Kari seemed relieved I hadn't left screaming and arms flailing out the door. "You could be my girlfriend here, a roommate. I make more than enough for the both of us."

It was another revelation that confused me, but I started to consider it. I hated my job, my crappy studio apartment, and my life as a guy was a disappointment. Here I had a stunning beauty that told me her fantasy of having a special girlfriend and she was willing to take me in and start my life anew.

I felt that if I didn't do it that I would hurt Kari's feelings. I didn't want to do that, I was falling for her. I knew a man like me would not have a chance with a girl like Kari. And if I was going to do it, it had to happen now.

"What do I have to do?"

Kari jumped and squealed, nearly knocking over both our wines. She tackled me on the couch and kissed me passionately. Her lips were electrifying, and I wanted her so bad right then that I would have grown breasts and chopped my penis off to please her.


When we stopped Kari grabbed my hand and led me to the spare bedroom. On the bed were a dress and some lingerie. I was a bit shocked that this was happening now.

"Why don't you take a shower and shave, then try those on." She turned and exited leaving me in the room with the adjacent bathroom.

I took a deep sigh, was it worth it? I saw a picture of Kari that looked like it was from her high school graduation. She looked to be 18 and full of life. I realized that I had a chance to be lonely no more. I decided that Kevin was obsolete, I could do this. She wasn't asking me to be gay, just to be a girlfriend.

I took a quick shower and shaved my body. When I was finished my clothes that I wore were gone. This was it, I thought to myself, no more Kevin. I walked into the bedroom and looked at what had been laid on the bed for me.

The dress was a cocktail dress that was satin and black. Next to the dress were a black, lace and satin corset and matching panties. There were also black stockings and black heels on the floor.

I started with the panties and noticed a plastic pocket inside of them. I realized my penis and balls were to go into it and as I fitted the panties, my crotch became smooth. It looked as if I had no penis at all. This gave me a little hormonal charge, and I soon realized for the panties to work I had to keep my penis soft and placid.

Next was the corset that had its cups filled with something. As I put it on I suddenly realized that I had breasts. I looked in the mirror surprised how just these two pieces of clothing could make me look very feminine. I looked to be a size C cup size.

I figured the stockings to be next and I slipped them on over my smooth slender legs. I had enjoyed nylons on women for as long as I could remember, but this was my first time trying them on. The feeling was so sexy and glamorous. I attached the stockings to the garters on the corset and spent the next couple of minutes feeling my legs in nylons. I couldn't get over how sexy and silky it was.

Finally I stepped into the cocktail dress and wiggled it up around my body. It fit like a glove. The dress completed a pure sexy feeling and for the first time I felt like my body was attractive. The heels were five inch pumps, and they fit perfectly.

On the vanity was a mannequin head that supported a long blonde wig. Also there, spread out was makeup. I took the wig and slipped it on. The first thing I needed to take care of was my bushy eyebrows. I took some tweezers and plucked a few hairs to thin them out.

Then, remembering as best as I could of my theater days, I began to apply makeup. I started with foundation and worked on my eyes applying a light purple-brown color to my lids. Instead of just getting the basics like for theater makeup for men, I went further and applied eye liner and worked on my lashes. Applied blush on my cheeks and finished with my lips.

When I was finished I could barely recognize myself. Instead of an unsure goofy frail man, looking back was a beautiful blonde. The hair was in large curls and was shoulder length. My body was slim and had a nice hour glass look to it. My legs were my best feature I had decided, they were actually turning me on. The heels made my legs look feminine and well sculptured.

I took one last look to make sure everything was in place. I slipped on the long satin opera gloves on that were next to the makeup kit, a pair of clip-on earrings, and a diamond choker that hid away my Adam's apple. I couldn't believe how sexy I could look as a woman. As a man I could never be this sexy or beautiful. It reinforced that this may be a good idea.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Kari had changed as well. She was sitting on the couch sipping her wine in a gold cocktail dress with tan nylons and beautiful gold and black heels. Her hair was in a bun and she looked stunning. Both of our reactions were of pleasant surprise. It was nearly noon when I walked in.

"You look fantastic," Kari said as she jumped to hug me. "You don't even look the same, I am so excited."

I returned the same kind of girlish enthusiasm to Kari, she did look so yummy. She was pleasantly surprised that I applied my own wig and makeup, a little shocked too that I had pulled and shaped my eyebrows. We talked about each other's clothes and how sexy and beautiful we both looked.

"I know I can see," Kari said to me pointing to my crotch. I had grown a hard on and was suddenly embarrassed at this discovery.

"I guess that I have to work on that." I thought of anything to get it down.

"Oh don't worry honey," Kari said with wicked smile. "Let me help you."

I felt Kari start to lift my dress. I stood there motionless watching her, trying to keep my balance in heels. Her touch through the silky panties made my knees weak and my hormones start to rage. She slipped the panties off and my cock pushed out to feel the cool air.

"Mmm, you have such a nice cute cock." Kari started to lick the tip, tasting my precum. My head was reeling as she started slowly taking my cock into her mouth. She was a pro working my harden shaft. Her hands rubbed up and down my nylon legs.

The experience was blowing my mind and I wanted to unload all of it in her mouth. Her hand at the base of my cock was jerking while she bobbed her head up and down on my rod. I wanted to grab her head, but instead I found myself grabbing my C cup breasts. I felt it would be a sexy thing to do.

The entire scene was hot, and I found myself losing myself in the moment. I was breathing hard and whining like a girl would have, getting her pussy eaten out. When Kari's finger had found its way up my ass and at that time I could no longer hold back.

My body jolted and I started to cum, Kari's hand at the base of my cock regulated the flow of my seed as she swallowed it all. Her moaning had reverberated through the shaft of my cock, up my spine, and made my head explode with pure pleasure.

"Mmm, such a good girl," Kari said after she had licked clean the cum off of my penis. I began to feel a tad embarrassed. But the feeling was so good that there was a high associated with ejaculating. I was on cloud nine.

Kari replaced the panties and my cock softened enough to once again be hidden. I returned to being a girl. Kari disappeared into her master bedroom to brush her teeth. I checked my makeup in the mirror and fixed my dress and wig so it looked perfect.

Kari returned with a wide smile and asked me if we were ready to go.

"Out?" I said.

"Yes," Kari responded, "you didn't think you were getting dressed just for me."

Was this a cruel trick? My mind was racing as she grabbed her purse and the front door and outside we went. My walk needed some help so Kari gave me a pointer or two before we jumped in the car and left.

As Kari drove I had so many things going through my head. Where were we going? Was Kari really attracted to me like this? Had I made a mistake?

There weren't really answers to the some of my questions. I would just have to wait it out. The car stopped outside a very swanky restaurant and Kari and I checked our makeup once more in the vanity mirrors.

Walking into the restaurant was much better for me than leaving Kari's apartment. I was very nervous as I walked beside Kari. I knew I looked much different when I got dressed, but if someone recognized me I would just die.

Kari gave the host a name and we were seated immediately. The restaurant was very high class and I was glad we wore our cocktail dresses as we fit right in with the rich lunch crowd. The host asked us for our drinks and I just ordered water, and Kari ordered wine for both of us. We sat at a table that was for three, but our finale guests had not arrived. I was nervous to see who would be joining us.

It was getting close to bed time for me. Considering I had been working the graveyard shift, I had been up for nearly 16 hours. I let out a large yawn.

"Are you tired baby?" Kari asked.

"I guess I am, any more wine and I may pass out at the table."

"Well, Clark will be here soon."

Was Clark coming? Her boyfriend was going to see his woman with a man in drag. I felt very nervous after that. Our wine had arrived and I tried my best to pace myself and not drink too much or I would be passed out on the floor. Kari and I talked and it wasn't long before Clark showed up.

Kari and Clark hugged and kissed. Kari introduced me as Monica. I raised an eyebrow at this, but played along. I stuck my hand out to shake Clark's, but he took it and kissed the back of my hand. I was almost flattered.

We all sat and the conversation turned to idle chatter. Clark was a big black man that was typical male. He was a tad chauvinistic to Kari and me. He was very strong and ripped from what I could tell through his clothes.

I remember thinking, would Monica fuck him? She probably would because he was black and cute, she would ride him as long as she could last. I also thought he was very cute, I wouldn't mind getting close to him at all. So I laughed at his dumb jokes and played my part.

Between the drinks and the hours I had been awake, my mind was swimming. When Clark would ask me questions about myself, I found myself lying easily and realizing that Monica was becoming more and more of a reality. I was thinking in terms of Monica, rather than Kevin. As lunch continued I was seeing things much differently than before.

I was falling for Clark too. He was dashing and handsome, and he was definitely a man's man, which I started to be attracted to. He was clean and smelled like a dream. Kari was still beautiful but my mind was making Monica real and Clark was turning her on.

cd4girls
cd4girls
16 Followers
12