Karla Gets Satisfied Ch. 01

Story Info
Gym junkie wife finally gets what she needs.
3k words
3.56
169.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
702 Followers

Karla and I had been married for about 5 years when we moved from our sleepy home town to the state capital. A promotion at work had forced us to move and Karla to leave her job, both of which pleased her. At 25 Karla was keen to experience life in a big city and she was more than happy to have some time off work to explore the "Big Smoke".

About 2 weeks after our arrival Karla told me that she had joined one of the local gyms and had run into James, one of our next door neighbours, there and that she had arranged to train with him on a regular basis. This didn't surprise me as Karla is a gym nut and often trained with men as she claimed other women didn't train hard enough. Karla's 5'11" lean, well muscled physique often intimidated men let alone other girls. Infact Karla was easily bigger and stronger than me, something my mates constantly teased me about, telling me that she was too much woman for a wimp like me. I knew James, who is 6'5"and 250 lbs of ripped muscle, would more than keep up with her in the gym.

Karla, now with a lot more free time, soon found herself training every day and this led to her physique and strength improving even more. When James couldn't keep training everyday she began training with a few of the other boys from next door. I spoke to the boys next door all the time and new they would be able to put her through her paces in the gym as they were all very strong and muscular looking, not one under 6 foot and 230 pounds.

As Karla's strength and size increased so did her libido, she would come home from the gym and demand sex almost every day. This was surprising as we normally only had sex once or twice a week.

While in bed one night, about 6 months after our arrival, Karla broached the subject of threesomes and the possibility of us having one.

"But I thought you hated the idea of being with another girl?"

"I do, I want one with another man" she said.

"You What! Aren't I satisfying you?" I demanded.

"Well actually baby I've been wanting more lately, it's not that you’re not good. I just want something extra" she said calmly.

"Extra what?" I yelled, felling somewhat hurt.

"Don't be angry with me, I'm just being honest. I'm more of a man than you are, so what I want is a real man. I don't want to break up, I just want to get taken by a real man for change. Someone who will dominate me and give the good hard fucking I need" she stated.

I was absolutely shocked at what I had heard and was devastated to hear I wasn't as good as I thought I was, so I spitefully yelled "like those bastards you train with, why don't you just go next door now and stay there!!!"

"Now look here, I'm going to be getting what I want so you can either deal with it or leave. I said I don't want to break up and I meant it, the ball is in your court" and with that she rolled over and went to sleep leaving me to make my decision.

During a night of little sleep I came to the realisation that I loved Karla too much to let anything get in the way, even her having sex with other men.

At around 6am I woke her to tell her, reluctantly, that I was fine with her decision and ask her when she intended to start and with whom.

"I'm glad you've come around baby, I want let it come between us I promise. As for whom, definitely James, he's such a stud, and then the boys next door to start with"

"To start with" I interrupted "and the boy's, how big is this going to get?" I asked, more than a little concerned.

"I have been craving variety for a while now baby and you know I don't do anything by halves. But don't worry it'll be fine, I promise."

"Well if you say so. When do you plan to start?"

"Today, but I want him to initiate it. I think today I'll switch from my normal baggy gym gear to something that will hopefully hint at what I'm after. I might even try to make him wait for a while, but I doubt it. I do want him very badly" she explained.

"Oh, and baby, I'm going out shopping for some new gym gear this morning. I think you should come".

Three hours later we returned home with Karla's new gym outfit. My wife, who normally works out in old track pants and a t-shirt, had purchased the smallest black lycra hot pants and bra top I'd ever seen.

"Won’t you look like a slut parading around the gym in that?" I asked when she tried it on at home. The black contrasting nicely with her milky white skin.

"Hopefully" she said, "plus all the aerobics girls wear outfits like this, some even more revealing than this" she explained.

That last comment I found hard to believe as this out fit showed my wife’s amazingly muscular figure off like nothing I'd ever seen. You could see every rippling muscle and along with her C cup breasts, which were now on public display, she looked like an Amazon warrior. If these boys didn't go for this then there was nothing they would go for.

"Bye babe, don't wait up, I might be late. Hopefully" she said, walking out the door in her normal gym attire which she had put on over her new out fit.

Karla's workouts normally lasted about 2 hours but it was around 8 hours later at 12 midnight by the time I heard her car pull in. I was feeling both very worried about how this would effect us and also, for the first time, a little excited about her having sex with someone else. Especially the big young black stud from next door.

"So what happened" I demanded as she walked in the door, looking very dishelved and starry eyed.

"Well wouldn't you like to know" she said, pointing to my bulging crotch.

"Oh, sorry, please tell me. I'm dying to know" I begged, trying to cover up and realising I had not noticed getting hard thinking about her with someone else.

"Well sit down, shut up and listen, I've got to leave again in minute so I'll have to be quick." she explained. My beautiful blonde wife then talked on very excitedly.

(Karla Narrates)

When I got to the gym James was waiting for me and as soon as I saw him I new he wouldn't have to wait for anything. I was weak kneed with the knowledge that soon I would let him have me. I told him I had to go and change as it was leg day and I needed something more suitable. When I came out of the change rooms he almost fell over. I asked if he was O.K. and all he could do was mumble,

"Umm yeah, I was just.....yeah, ummm....... let’s get started".

Then as I walked past I caught him checking me out and almost came there and then. We went straight over and started with squats and as James stood behind me to spot me I slowly pushed back until my ass was against his groin. In the mirror could see the look of confusion on his face as he tried to look away. So I began slowly rubbing up and down on his groin. By this stage I was so horny I didn't care who was watching or what they would think. All I wanted in the world was this black stud’s rapidly hardening cock inside me.

(Husband) By this stage I was rubbing my own rapidly hardening cock and contemplating what an erotic sight my lust crazed wife must have been to those lucky enough to watch.

I quickly did my set and a confused and aroused James got under the bar. About 2 reps into his set I moved one of my hands from his waist around and brushed it against his massive cock. When I gasped, he almost let the bar drop. Baby it was huge, I'd never felt one so big, so I whispered in his ear that I wanted it inside me.

(Husband) I was shocked by the thought of my wife being so direct about sex, let alone with another man and in public. This was a side of her I had never even imagined existed. I digested this information as she continued with a rapidly broadening smile.

He immediately racked the weight, grabbed his bum bag in one hand and me in the other. He had dragged me out the door and into his car in no time. I'd never been treated like that before and had butterflies at the thought of finally getting fucked by this Adonis. When we pulled up outside a strange house he told me to get out and pretty much dragged me to the front door. When we got there he slammed me up against it and forced his tongue into my mouth. It was the most erotic thing anybody had ever done to me, I was so wet my pants were soaked. I felt him unlocking the door as he ground his cock against me and invaded my mouth. Baby I have never wanted anyone more in my life, I would have done anything to have him inside me and he knew it.

"Right you dirty, teasing white slut", he said as he pushed me through the door, "I know how bad you want it, but your going to have to agree to some rules first, slut" he commanded as he forced me to my knees on the lounge room floor.

"I'll do anything to have you inside me" I begged.

"I know that bitch, but here are the conditions of me fucking you" he explained. "One, once I fuck you, you belong to me, not your wimp husband. You can still live at home, but you will be available to me when I demand. Two, you will wear what I tell you and do exactly as I say at all times, and three, you will address me as Lover from now on, no matter where we are or who is there. Understood?"

"Yes" I exclaimed as I felt a hard slap to the face.

"Yes what?" he screamed!

"Yes Lover" I offered, trying to please him. The excitement and pleasure of finally submitting to such a powerful man was euphoric. The fact that such a perfect man wanted me made me feel so special and eager to please him.

"Good Slut" he said, extracting his rock hard cock from his gym shorts, "You know what to do".

Baby, I had never seen anything as beautiful as his cock. It was perfect, a dark chocolate treat about 10 inches long and so fat I couldn't get my hand around it, let alone my mouth. But I tried so hard, I thought I'd choke. At first I gagged on the head, but as I relaxed I began to get a little more in, soon I had about half of it in and I was so pleased with myself. You know I don't normally like giving head, but with him it's different. I'd do anything to please him baby. When Lover began praising me, saying no other slut had ever managed so much, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I feel as though I exist just to please him. After about 20 minutes he said,

"Because you've been such a good slut you’re going to get a present."

As soon as he had finished speaking he grabbed me by the hair, pulled me off his cock and dragged me up the stairs like a dog. He then threw me onto the bed in the master bed room, and ripped my pants down, tearing them. Lover slowly undressed as I lay there half naked before him, eager to fulfil his every desire. I had never seen a more perfect human specimen than the one that stood before me ready to impale me on his love sword.

(Husband) By this stage I had my own cock out and was jacking myself to a major climax, the image of my wife being so turned on by this other man and treated like a common whore turned me on more than I had ever thought possible. The change in my wife both excited and scared me, little did I know just how much she had changed.

He then knelt between my legs and pushed his cock against the entrance to my love tunnel, where he paused and looked into my eyes. I was frantic with desire, I began to beg him, "Please fuck me lover, put your perfect specimen of a cock inside me". Honey, I thought I would die if he didn't fill me.

"I need it", I yelled, "now that I've had a taste I can't be without it. Satisfy me like my husband never could"

He kept staring into my eyes, unmoved by my pleading. Baby, he knew that I craved him, that I would submit totally just to be with him once. To become his slave full-time, would be a dream come true and finally make me feel whole. I would have given him the world. As I searched my new lover’s eyes we connected and I knew what I needed to say, how far I would have to go to finally be complete. I began fighting within myself, it would be a massive step and it might have even cost me you. But it was hopeless, and both he and I knew it.

I'm sorry about what I'm going to tell you now baby. I still love you more than ever, but things are about to change for both of us. I just hope you can understand how much it means to me to finally be with a real man.

(Husband) "Sure I'll understand Honey" I said quickly, eager to hear the rest and get a load off. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. She continued;

He had won and so I closed my eyes and as tears streamed down my face, I said what I Knew I had to and deep down had been longing to say.

"Lover you are everything I have ever desired in a man, you’re physically perfect, and I want you to fill my womb with your heavenly seed so that I can have a piece of you in me for ever. Please honour me by letting me bare and raise your child" as I finally submitted to him a satisfied grin spread across his face.

I continued "I want the world to know that I'm your property, that you chose me above all others to carry your baby and that I begged for it even though was married to another. Please make me whole with your seed, I don't want to carry a wimp's child. I want your perfect baby inside of me. Make me totally yours Lover".

And with that he stared into my teary eyes as he thrust his entire length into me, I screamed in ecstasy as he filled me like you never could. I felt like a real woman for the first time ever. Soon I began to feel an earth shattering orgasm build as my Lover pleasured me in entirely new ways, I came like I had never cum before. For the first time, squirting my pussy juice like a hose, as wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body".

Soon I could feel Lovers urgency increase as he drove deeper into my body, I was willing him to fill me with his sperm. When he finally erupted inside me it felt like heaven, I had never felt so happy and complete. Pushing deep into me as he groaned, I could feel his seed splash against my cervix. He pumped squirt after squirt of his black cum into my fertile white uterus and when he finally extracted his still hard cock we embraced and kissed for hours. I even put my feet up on the head board to make sure his swimmers stayed deep inside me for as long as possible. We both of us content in the knowledge that if I was not now carrying a little black baby in my belly, I soon would be. I'd never felt happier, even the thought of having to explain a black child to my parents thrilled me.

Lover then fucked me again, three more times actually, each time I came harder than before. I never realised I could squirt and lover was very pleased with the discovery. Anyway, I just came home to tell you that I will be spending tonight next door with lover, he said he wants to be sure I'm pregnant before he lets me come home. I knew you would understand, Bye baby.

(Husband) I was in shock, I just stood there with my now limp cock in my hand as my wife walked the door in torn cum stained hot pants and bra, to go next door and be impregnated by her black lover. I had not even entertained the idea of her falling pregnant to a lover, let alone a black lover. We had always used condoms, I had just assumed she would make them as well. What would I tell people? What would I tell my parents when their grandchild was born black?

I don't know why but I never even contemplated leaving Karla, my life was about to change in a big way.

steviet
steviet
702 Followers