Karl's Revenge

Story Info
Restraining the Twins.
7k words
4.06
76.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl didn't think he could love his wife any more then he already did but she surprised him last night. They had always been traditional and not very kinky so when she brought a vibrating finger attachment to bed he pictured her going into the store to purchase it and he felt himself swell from the memory. She had become more adventuresome lately and he welcomed the change although he didn't understand it.

The first time he saw Nicole, he was the attending physician at the ER the night her husband had his accident. Karl fought for hours to keep him alive knowing if he saved him his life would be a worse kind of hell then he was in now. He came in unconscious and Karl was sure that soon after impact he would have been out so he doubted he felt much pain. He felt him slipping away and prayed for his soul as it became futile to keep trying to revive him.

At first sight of Nicole's face, her tragic look of concern heightened by a frail figure and a stomach larger than any he had seen in a woman her size, he'd fallen in love with her. Her petite frame invaded by her babies with her dark hair and creamy skin. She was stunning pregnant.

He carefully walked towards her slowly, "I'm afraid ..."

Nicole started screaming, "No, please God no. He's not dead; please tell me he's not dead."

Karl walked towards her gently cradling her hands in his own saying, "I'm so sorry, he's gone." Nicole's legs buckled and she began to drop. He reached around her waist and held her. He was still holding her 18 years later.

Her daughters loved him and to him they were his own. He was so proud of them. He had put them in the finest schools and helped them with their college applications. Both had been accepted at all their alternates and had decided they would attend Yale that fall. He was staggered by the tuition bill for that first quarter but had a healthy trust fund building since he married their mother in case such an event might occur. He had brought her twins up right. Neither was allowed to date until they were of age. The girls were more interested in community, school, and being active in their church so they didn't complain too much about how strict Karl & Nicole were on dating.

The girls were identical twins and had grown into beautiful women. Karl loved walking around with them, his future Yale graduates. Both had their mother's beauty with dark hair and perfect skin. They were both fit and impossible to tell apart. Melinda was the oldest by about 10 minutes and was more adventurous. She was bold and daring. Jennifer was more cautious and serious. She was more conservative then her older sister. Both had breasts that were perfectly shaped and a little on the large size for their tiny frames. Karl was often annoyed by the gawking that happened when men noticed them. He was especially pissed when he saw men become aroused around his daughters. This sent him into a rage that almost cost him dearly but he made due with dirty looks and kept his fists at his sides.

Karl hunkered down with his NASCAR video in one hand. He flipped on his 3D flat screen TV with the surround sound turned on and popped the top off his beer ready to watch the race. He heard this was a great one with some crazy accidents. What he wasn't expecting was that his wife had taped over his NASCAR. He was a little disoriented. He saw his wife with someone he didn't recognize and nausea set in as he realized that he was watching the beginning of a sex tape.

The stranger touching his wife was wearing the finger attachment she had introduced him to.... he watched as his stomach turned and his head began to pound, the vein on his forehead rising as soon her hips would be rushing up to meet the stranger in his bed doing things to his wife he'd never even heard of. He listened to his wife's voice moaning and calling out. Karl in agonizing pain watched the tape beginning to end. It felt like someone had cut his chest opened, ripped his heart out, and was stabbing it repeatedly with a blunt object.

He wanted to kill her. He wanted to destroy her. Then it came to him. What she cherished most were her twins. He had an Ivy League pile of money to spend and an excuse to rape his daughters. He was pissed, he was vengeful, and he was rock hard. Watching another man fuck his wife got him really in the mood to shop the adult toy store. If she thought her little finger attachment was hot. He was going to go on the biggest shopping spree the local sex store had ever seen. His first stop would be "Fry's" to pick up multiple high end camcorders with enough tape for editing and mixing all the different angles he'd planned on filming with her twins. She was going to see the tip of his penis entering each virginal daughter as they screamed and kicked. He was going to capture the expressions on their faces and on the face of the twin he wasn't fucking as she watched. He went for his wallet and the door.

He didn't even remember the drive as he pulled into "Fry's" knowing some happy employee would be hitting pay dirt with commission. Their top of the line camcorders filmed images in 3D no need for glasses. He loved the details and the sales pitch. He picked up 5 JVC GS-TD1B 3D camcorders with a few wall mounts and tripods for capturing 4 different angles of the twin he was fucking and 1 to film the girl who would be watching her sister get fucked. This stop cost him a little over $9,000. He wondered how much he would be spending at the next few stops getting all the sex gear.

He pulled into the parking lot of "Lover's Package" also not remembering much of the drive. He was going to need help shopping with the amount of toys he was planning to purchase. Luckily the two employees helping him were accommodating. He let them know he was having a swinger's party and wanted everything they had. He bought vibrating strap ons with little cocks, huge cocks, he bought nipple clamps, leashes, a ball gag, and he took his time with the restraints. He found one that was a Velcro sheet with several straps that could be released and moved so he could reposition the girls as his mood suited him. He was worried the girls could get free but the salesperson assured him that the Velcro had a good enough grip that whoever he put that on wouldn't be able to get out.

He bought paddles, he bought lubricants, and he bought drinks to make them more sensitive. He bought a sex ramp. He'd never been in a store like this. He cherished his wife and God. This was all very new to him. Looking at some of the items he was buying he felt himself get aroused as he pictured his daughters. They loved and admired him. He was their daddy. They were his little girls. He picked up a paddle and slapped the side of his leg feeling an uncomfortable sting. He'd never spanked his daughters growing up. He'd never needed to.

He'd restrain Jennifer first while she slept and put on a blindfold (before she woke up), full restraints, ball gag, ear plugs and muffs. Jennifer wouldn't hear him, see him, she wouldn't be able to call out or move. He wanted to restrain her neck, both her hands, her legs with her knees loose enough he could pull them up. Jennifer wouldn't know her father was the one fucking her or be able to scream or even move. He'd be in complete control.

Then he'd get her sister and put her into wrist restraints only so she could flail around and scream and kick and raise hell. He knew she would. Then they would have to both be patient while he set up all his camera gear and figured out where they needed to be. He wanted his wife to get the full edited view from all angles including those cherished close up shots. These girls were both virgins and they would be screaming "daddy" in many different ways. His wife wouldn't be home from her rounds until the morning. He could take all night being as loud as he wanted. No one would hear.

His daughters would be turning 18 and at midnight daddy would be there with all their gifts. They would be of age and ready for their coming out party.

At 11:30 Karl started gathering what he needed knowing both girls were sound asleep. He opened Jennifer's door quietly grateful she'd insisted on two beds in her room for when she had friends over. That couldn't have been better planned. He started quietly bringing in all the camera gear and the sex toys worried he might wake her up but she really did sleep like the dead. He doubted even a fire alarm would wake her up. He gazed lovingly down at his daughter. She really was quite stunning even more beautiful than her mother. At 11:58 he had everything out and ready. The last two minutes seemed to be an entire lifetime. He was ready.

He had never been more aroused as he watched the clock roll over to 12:00. He gently placed the blindfold on his daughter careful not to wake her up. Next he slipped the ball gag into her mouth and lifted her head to cinch it down. She started to stir and woke up startled. He could see fear on her face as he quickly moved in to restrain her to the other bed as he set up the cameras and the Velcro sheet he needed for the restraint system he had bought. It took him over an hour to set up all the cameras and get them turned on and chalk out where the girls needed to be for the close up cameras. The wall mounts were difficult because he couldn't risk Melinda running in trying to rescue her sister. He needed to get her wrists cuffed before she woke up or his revenge might be thwarted by his feisty daughter.

He gently released Jennifer's restraints and carried her kicking and struggling against him to the Velcro sheet and laid her down. He pushed one strap through her wrist restraint and placed her arms far away from her body, (all cameras rolling), he wanted those perky breasts exposed clearly for the cameras. He pushed the other strap through the other wrist restraint and had both her arms spread widely apart. Next, he slipped the ear plugs in her ears so she couldn't hear her sister scream out or reveal him; he then put the muffs over those. Now she was ready for the final touches. He restrained both her legs as she struggled against all her restraints. She wasn't going anywhere. He left her sprawled out and naked with 4 cameras on her. One tightly zoomed in filming her untouched pussy while she struggled against her restraints. He went to wake her sister.

Melinda was still sleeping and oblivious to what he had done to her sister. He quietly slipped wrist restraints on his lovely daughter and roughly pulled her to him. She woke with a start staring at her dad.

She whimpered, "What the hell? What are you doing? Dad? What's going on?"

He answered her by pulling out a pair of scissors as he cut off her pajamas leaving her sitting there restrained and naked as he roughly grabbed her face and kissed her.

Melinda fearfully started to scream kick and struggle against her wrist restraints as Karl lifted her throwing her like a potato sack over his shoulder and carried her into her sister's room where he tied her to the bed. That's when she noticed her sister and started screaming.

"You fucking monster, don't hurt her, I'll kill you. You son of a bitch."

She scanned the room and noticed all the cameras pointed at her sister. Then the one aimed at her sister's crotch as her sister continued to struggle against her restraints.

"You sick fuck what are you going to do to her?"

Karl looked at Melinda and said reassuringly, "I'm going to take her virginity, then yours, and then by the end of the night you will both be begging for me to fuck you in the ass." He pointed to a floor full of toys all spread out for Melinda to see. She'd never even heard of half of it. She was terrified. He'd gotten butt plugs that he didn't think would fit into the girls but the salesperson reassured him that if he started off small and stretched the girl he could make the huge ones fit no problem.

"When you let me loose I'm going to fucking kill you, you sick fuck. I hate you. How could you do this to mom?" Melinda looked like she was about to throw up.

At the mention of Nicole, Karl turned his face towards Jennifer looking for the best camera angle and started to lick, suck, nibble, and flick his tongue on Jennifer's nipple while Melinda watched. He brought his other hand up to caress and massage the other breast. The response was almost immediate. Jennifer's nipples got hard as he ran his hands down the length of her to see how wet she might be getting. Her body betrayed her almost immediately and he dropped down between her spread restrained legs to taste her, trying to be mindful of the 3D images his wife would be watching later. He started flicking his tongue in and out of his young daughter's moist pussy bringing his hands around to push her ass up against his face while he caressed her ass cheeks with his mouth buried in her sucking, and flicking his tongue against her clit, brushing his face back and forth maintaining an almost constant pressure. This drove her mother wild. He felt Jennifer push her hips and her ass into his probing tongue grinding her pussy against him passionately.

He noticed Melinda had gotten really quiet. He stopped and looked up at his other daughter. She was looking lustfully at her sister. He knew he wouldn't need the restraints if he was mindful of what the girls wanted him to do but he was going to hurt & stretch them after he took their virginity. All the toys he'd bought were going to get used.

He looked towards Melinda, "You wanting your daddy to lick your pussy too and grab your ass? You like what I'm doing to your sister?"

Melinda said softly, "Yah, can you come here dad?" She spread her legs invitingly.

He loved that he got that on a camera with HD sound. His little girl wanting him to eat her pussy knowing the floor was full of toys, some she had to fear, he didn't even know how he was going to get them to fit into these tight unfucked girls. He would find a way though.

He looked at Melinda, "It's not your turn you naughty whore. Daddy is going to have to spank you & put some clothes on you until it's your turn."

He went over to get the naughty school girl outfit he'd bought. Ironically it was in Harvard's colors. He thought that was a nice touch and he grabbed the paddle. He turned Melinda around so she was facing the wall with her ass to the camera and started spanking her hard.

She shrieked wildly, "Please stop that hurts. Stop. Owe."

With each hit of the paddle her body jerked forward. Then he unhooked her arm one at a time to put on her new outfit. The top was white with deep cleavage and a tie on the bottom. It barely covered her breasts and tied together at the bottom. He pushed her breasts up and used it to suspend them playfully biting each one as he leaned in to kiss her deeply his hands twisting her nipple firmly. He felt her respond and was surprised she was opening her lips and letting him bring in his tongue flicking it like he would be flicking her pussy later.

She couldn't bring her hands around because he had them tied off. She strained against them trying to get closer to her father. He lifted her butt and put on the red plaid mini skirt. He had also bought platform stilettos with a thick glass base to add height and sluttiness to his little student. He was going to teach her how to please her father. After he dressed her, he went back to the floor to grab some underwear. The front had a butterfly. The butterfly's body would insert into her vagina while the wings flitted against her clit. With the remote to it in his hands, he lifted her legs and slid it up to her butt. He looked in her eyes and kissed her lustfully feeling her respond as he inserted the butterfly inside her leaving the wings resting against her clit. He showed her the remote and went back to Jennifer.

He faced the camera and started to undress. His cock was engorged with lust. He looked at Jennifer, his conservative daughter. She was gagged with her arms tied apart, legs restrained with plenty of movement in her legs so he could lift and move her ass, eyes and ears covered. She was completely helpless. He went to her and roughly spread her legs open looking towards Melinda. Making eye contact with Melinda he rubbed his cock against his daughter lips and placed the head of his penis against her untouched pussy not penetrating her. He felt her react and squirm. He turned the remote to its lowest setting and looked at Melinda. The expression that washed over her face made his dick actually throb and Jennifer's wait was over he grabbed his shaft and guided it plunging as deeply into her as he could go. He felt her cringe and moan in pain as her hymen gave way. Her back arched as she struggled against the restraints. He wanted to kiss her while he fucked her so he took the ball gag off.

"It hurts, it hurts, owe it hurts."

She wasn't able to say too much before he covered her mouth with his own forcing her lips open and flicking his tongue into her at the same rate he was pumping his cock into her incredibly tight cunt. He kissed her reaching around her body to massage her ass clutching the ass to bring her up to meet his thrusts. He pushed her up into his thrusts as he pummeled her. He turned up the controls for the butterfly panties. Melinda was moaning and grinding against the underwear watching her father fuck her sister. Melinda moaned moving her hips in the same motion her father was using with her sister.

"Oh God, dad, oh... oh...."

She moved against her wrist restraints writhing like a wild animal. The vibrating butterfly body and wings were at a heightened frenzy. He was pile driving his daughter and felt himself getting ready to just explode. He wanted his girls to cum too so he kissed Jennifer again drawing her out by forcing her to return his passionate kiss. He lowered his head to her breast and began suckling on her nipple while he threw his weight back and forth his ass swaying against her. He pushed into her clitoris until he got the response he was looking for..... Both daughters were going to cum for him. He backed up to drink them both in looking back and forth between both girls. He felt Jennifer shake underneath him and knew she was close so he pushed and then with all his weight against her clit rolled his ass back and forth sideways until he felt her tight pussy start contracting against his cock and he exploded inside her, collapsing.

Karl relished in how tight his young daughter's pussy was looking over at Melinda. Melinda was his most challenging daughter. She was bold, outgoing, and self-confident. She often argued for her side and could be a little mouthy sometimes. He looked over at her and turned her butterfly panties off. He'd gotten both his girls off and he wasn't done. He took Jennifer's ear muff & plugs off. She still didn't know who had made her cum. He took her blindfold off and watched her drink in her surroundings.

"Dad! What did we just do? Melinda? Oh my God!"

She looked at her sister wearing the Harvard colored naughty girl school uniform. Her gaze went towards all the adult toys resting on one of the strap ons that had the biggest girth. It had an anal attachment also. Her eyes got wider. She looked at her sister.

"Dad are you going to make me have sex with my sister?"

Karl said huskily, "While I'm fucking Melinda in the ass with a strap on, he walked over and picked up a vibrating dildo attachment that was the size of a large bottle, you'll be fucking your sister with this. I'm going to fill all your holes girls."

Jennifer looked scared, "Dad there is no way that is even going to fit. That will hurt. Don't do this."

Karl reassured them both, "Actually, I talked to the salesperson about how big the butt plug looked not thinking I could get it in you girls but he reassured me if we worked up to it and prepared and stretched you we could get these monster plugs & cocks in you. I figured he knew what he was talking about he sells these things for a living." Karl started unclipping Jennifer's restraints so he could move her to the other bed.

12