Karma

Story Info
As you give, so shall you receive.
2k words
4.18
94.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Christy is a bitch. A gold plated, diamond studded, publicly certified bitch. She's also my wife.

At the time this incident started, I was doing some gardening, just trimming a few hedges. Christy, of course, was doing nothing, lying next to the pool in a micro bikini and enjoying the sun. Also making sure I was seeing what a fine figure she had.

I like sex. With my wife, I feel I should be entitled to enjoy it on a regular basis. Christy thinks otherwise. She sees sex as a weapon and a tool. She will use sex to get something she wants from me. Withhold it, if she thinks I'm being unreasonable. Not abiding by her least whim is considered unreasonable, so I'm missing out on a lot of sex.

I hate to say it, but she also has a nasty streak sometimes, taking petty revenge for imagined offences.

At times I wish I was more belligerent and forceful, making her toe the line, but I have always been conciliatory, trying to get things done by using logic and sweet reason, setting up win/win situations.

Unfortunately, that sort of approach doesn't work on someone who is totally self-centred.

While I was gardening, Mike from next door came wandering in. We chatted for a while and then he mentioned that he has a new car, a Bentley.

"I know," I said, nodding. "Christy mentioned it and I saw it in your driveway. Nice car."

"Yeah," drawled Mike. "Did you know that they give them six coats of paint? It makes it expensive to repair even the least little scratch."

"That's what insurance is for," I said, grinning. "Let them bear the burden occasionally."

"Would you believe some idiot rammed a shopping trolley along the side of it? I've got bloody great gouges right along three panels. Like you said, insurance will cover it, but it's a bloody nuisance."

"That's a bit rough," I sympathised. "No idea who the idiot was, of course."

"Actually, I do. It was your wife, Christy, and I'm told it was deliberate. Someone saw her."

I closed my eyes for a moment in sheer frustration, and then flicked a glance towards Christy. She was watching and listening, her ears practically flapping to catch every word. She noted the pair of us looking at her and smirked, defying us to prove it.

I cast my mind back for any earlier interactions between Christy and Mike, and one promptly sprang to mind.

"Last week," I said. "You yelled at her that she was a selfish idiot and to turn down the damn radio before you came over and put your foot through it. This is her reply."

"That's what I thought," said Mike.

"I assume you want me to settle the cost of repairs so you don't have to bother the insurance company," I said. "Let me know what the cost is and I'll let you have a cheque."

"It's not want I want, but I'll settle for that," grumbled Mike.

"Why, what do you really want?" I asked.

Mike flushed slightly and shook his head.

"Let it go," he said.

Now I was intrigued. It had to be something concerning Christy. I pressed harder, wanting to know.

"If you must know, I'd like to see you give her a good hiding until her bottom is glowing a bright red, and then to fuck her so hard she walks with her legs parted for a week," Mike suddenly snarled. "I've just about had it with that woman."

I could hear Christy giggling in the background, and I could hear a muttered, 'as if," come from her direction.

I nodded thoughtfully, while considering Mike. He was big, fit and belligerent. An alpha male, who didn't take shit from anyone. I could see why he was a bit sore on the subject of Christy. Hell, I was a bit sore on that subject.

"Christy's comment is rude but accurate," I said quietly. "That's just not the way I operate. Of course, if you want to take matters into your own hands, I'd be quite happy to supervise to ensure that you only spank and fuck. No punching or brutality of any sort."

"What?" Mike seemed to have trouble hearing, so I repeated my offer.

"Are you crazy? She's your wife," Mike said.

"True," I said, and I let some ice creep into my voice. "But if you do this, it will give you some satisfaction, it will give me some satisfaction, quite a bit actually, and it will teach Christy that she can't get away with everything and expect no retribution. A valuable lesson for her. You might say it's a winning solution for all three of us."

"You have got to be kidding," said Mike, but I could see he was contemplating the idea.

"No, I'm not," I assured him. "I would make a couple of suggestions however. Rip that damned bikini right off before you start. You'll be able to gauge the redness of her bottom a lot better. And when you take her, do it doggy fashion. She thinks that's a humiliating position to be in."

"You realise that if I start to do this, I'm going to follow through and screw her senseless?"

"I suspect that won't take much doing. She can be awfully stupid when she wants to be. Your car, for example."

Christy was apparently dying to hear what we were saying, as we were currently talking too softly for her to hear. She languidly rose from where she was sunning herself and wandered in our directions.

"You two seem to be discussing the cares of the world," she said. "What's the problem."

"No problem," I said. "Mike was just telling me how you scratched up his car. He was asking for permission to spank you and fuck you crazy to teach you a lesson. I told him certainly, have at it."

Turning to Mike, I added, "She's all yours, Mike. Have fun."

Christy looked stunned, as well she might. Mike, on the other hand, was suddenly smiling in a very nasty way, as he looked at Christy. Where self-preservation is concerned, Christy was right up to the mark. She turned and bolted for the house.

At least she tried to turn and her feet were moving fast, but she herself wasn't. Mike had one hand clamped on her arm and was easily holding her still. He apparently took my instruction regarding the bikini literally, and his free hand closed over the top and with one jerk it was gone. For some reason he left the bottoms alone.

With Christy yelling and wriggling in his grip he walked over to the bench next to the pool, sat, and pulled Christy sprawling across his knee. Catching her wrists, he pinned them in the middle of her back, easily holding her in place. Then his hand came down with half a dozen hard spanks.

With the first spank, Christy shrieked and swore. As the spanks continued the swearing stopped and the pleading started. After the sixth, Mike paused.

"OK, Christy," he told her. "I think we're both nicely warmed up. You won't need these for the rest of this."

As soon as Christy felt her bikini pants heading towards her ankles her yelling and wriggling started up again. Maybe she thought that Mike was now about to ravish her. She should be so lucky. As soon as the pants were gone, Mike resumed the spanking. From the startled scream after the first spank, it seemed that Christy truly had thought the spanking was over, and was freshly horrified to find it just beginning.

I have to give Mike full marks for a well applied spanking. As I watched, Christy's bottom took on a nice red flush, evenly applied over her entire bottom. Then the flush gained a deeper colour as Mike went back over his territory to make sure he hadn't missed anything.

There came a point when Mike seemed to feel he had the subject of the bottom well and truly covered. Pausing in his efforts, he told Christy to move her legs further apart. She was silly enough to ask why, and a fast slap on her bottom told her. She obediently moved her legs further apart. And even further at a growl from Mike.

Mike now resumed his spanking, but now with a different target. His hand was firmly slapping against Christy's pussy, warming it up and letting her know that further action was coming. It was plain to me that Mike wasn't slapping Christy's pussy with anything like the spanks her bottom received, but her piteous wails made it sound as though she was being severely flogged.

I'm not saying that Christy was finding the whole thing exciting, but her pussy was now so wet that I'll swear that Mike's hand was actually splashing before he finished tenderising her lips.

Finally satisfied with his efforts, Mike swung Christy to her feet, facing him. She stood there, just staring at him, eyes wide, completely naked, nipples erect, legs apart and pussy wet and ready, a picture of lust.

"Undo my trousers," came the quiet command and Christy hastened to obey, unbuckling, unzipping and pulling them quickly down.

Then she hastily stood again, in the same position as before, with a slight change in that her eyes were now staring at Mike's erection with a look of horrified anticipation.

Mike pointed at the grass.

"Down there, on all fours," he ordered.

Christy managed a single "but" only to see Mike straighten slightly with a hard look, and she scrambled to do as she was told, kneeling on all fours with her breasts swaying gracefully below her.

Mike knelt down behind her, moving her lips apart while he edged his cock up to them. Christy was craning her head around, trying to see what he was doing, eyes wide and staring. As soon as he was in position Mike thrust hard, taking Christy with a single movement.

Christy squealed and jerked her head forward, seeming to settle slightly in anticipation. Whatever she was anticipating, I'm sure it came true with a vengeance. Mike's hands circled her and clasped her breasts, and then he started pounding into her, battering a pussy that had already received a nice paddling.

Christy started off squealing in protest, but it wasn't long before she was squealing in excitement, and she was desperately pushing against Mike at each thrust, eager to take him in. It was almost humiliating to see how strongly she reacted to him, but I found that I could bear it stoically.

I don't think for one moment that Mike cared if Christy had an orgasm or not. He was just pounding her, having his way with her, to teach her a badly need lesson. Unfortunately, he was a bit too skilled with his chosen weapon, and Christy was screaming through a climax long before he had finished. She was actually starting her second before he came hammering home.

When the little lesson was complete, I ordered Christy to go and tidy herself up. I'd speak to her later about the damage she'd caused to the car, I told her.

Mike was a little embarrassed after she left, but I was quick to reassure him. She'd really needed that sort of lesson, I assured him.

"Just let me know the cost of repairs and I'll attend to it," I told him. "I'll be taking the money out of Christy's allowance anyway, so it's not going to worry me."

After Mike had gone, I contemplated the future. I'd already spoken to my lawyer about a divorce, and he was pretty sure that the pre-nup Christy had signed would hold up. So was I, especially now that I had a few choice photos showing how she had been unfaithful to me. I was surprised that neither of them had noticed I had my smartphone with me.

Karma can be a bitch, especially when you're one yourself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers