Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Vanessa gets hers, and so does Mark.
6.5k words
4.4
20.8k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to apologize for the length of time with no activity. Real life reared its ugly head. Now that I can work on this a bit, I started working Chapter nine up, and went back through to check a few things, and found myself looking at some necessary edits. They are clarifications and streamlines mainly, with one foreshadowing element added.

In the interest of full disclosure there are a couple of things that you should keep in mind when you read on. I started this with the initial premise and a completely non-sexual dog that you meet in Chapter six. The story made it into the middle of the second chapter, and I found that the characters decided that they were going to change the script so to speak. There are quite a few people that got mad at something that was a phantom wandering around in the drafty halls between my ears.

I'm not sure about your fantasy world, but mine has no STD's. If I'm thinking about what it would feel like to do whatever to whoever, I'm not going to stop myself and find out if the mental picture has anything communicable.

I would like to thank "takemeaway my love" for the assistance.

Thanks for taking the time, and please feel free to comment through the Lit profile.

TNC

**************

It was already dark when Vanessa pulled into the driveway and she hit the garage door opener. She tried again and swore. The thing must be broke again and it was fairly new.

She was still thinking about the opener when she unlocked the front door and flipped the light switch. Instead of the ceiling light, a single light came on in the middle of the dining room table. There was a box lit up and as she moved closer the blood drained from her face as the reality of what she was seeing sank in.

Taped to the front of the box were her marriage license and a copy of the pre-nup. To one side was the framed wedding picture of her and Mark and on the other side was a laptop that came on showing the video that was shot last night. When she could tear her eyes from the screen, Vanessa slowly became aware of someone sitting in the dark corner behind the door. Reaching up to close the laptop she turned to face the only person it could be.

"Mark, it's not what it seems," she tried.

Silence.

"Baby?"

Silence.

The words "purse" and "keys" were the only replies.

Handing them both across to him she saw his face and flinched. She had never seen him like this and shrunk back against the table.

Once the checkbook, credit and debit cards, phone and car keys were removed, the purse was thrown back at her feet. She waited, the silence worse than anything she could imagine, until she heard the disgust as he started speaking.

"One of your boyfriends left a message while we were here cleaning; he's going to be late. Go ahead and listen, I'll wait," Mark said flatly.

"Hey beautiful, I'm going to be late, can't get away from the house as soon as I thought. You can start without me though," the tiny voice from the machine said.

She tried again, "Mark, it's not what it seems," as the tears started slipping down her face. "I was so alone," she sniffled.

"Lonely?! Bullshit, you're just a whore that can't keep her fucking knees together," he hissed. "I found videos of a goddamned duty night for fucks sake and you were "LONELY?!"

Mark appeared next to her, animosity radiating, as he picked up their wedding picture bringing it to her face. She flinched thinking that he was going to smash her face with the smiling photo, but she knew he would never be able to hurt her physically no matter how bad he wanted to. No, he brought it up so there was no way short of closing her eyes to avoid looking at it.

"I treated you like a fucking queen, I would have done anything you asked, even died for you, and you did that," pointing to the closed laptop. "This," shaking the picture for emphasis, "obviously meant absofuckinglutely nothing to you."

With that he threw the picture like a frisbee into the fireplace with everything else that could possibly remind him of the mockery she had made of their marriage. The glass shattered, adding to the pile at the bottom of the grate. Vanessa looked around now, able to see all of the bare spots where there used to be pictures of a smiling couple.

"I found these," Mark said dragging her from her reflections. She glanced down and saw her rings in his rough hand, noticing for the first time that it was shaking. Reaching up, he snapped off the prong on the setting for the diamond in her engagement ring, driving the point into the meat of his thumb. Pulling the metal shard out, he dropped the bloody diamond in her palm, "you earned that, keep it."

She saw him slip his band off his finger and heard the sound of metal on metal contact. Vanessa screamed as she saw his right hand streak by her head, blood flying and stumbled in his left hand. She looked up to see the kitchen shears embedded in the oak surface of the table, both wedding bands bent in oval shapes. The shears were still vibrating from being thrown when she heard, "pick up the box."

She slid the box off of the table and numbly followed his fingers steering her against her back. He was leading her to the bedroom; that much was clear. As they passed the guest room she saw that it was empty but that thought was gone as soon as they went through the door to the master bedroom.

Everything that had marked this room as hers was gone, as if she was never there. The bed was unmade and she did a double take, the mattress was gone as well. "You don't really expect me to use that after what you did on it, do you?" All she could do was shake her head and whisper, "no."

"Open the box."

She did and sucked in a surprised breath when she saw the contents. It was the "outfit" she had woke him up with the morning of the last underway and two of the largest vibrators she had ever seen.

"Get dressed."

Vanessa turned to go into the bathroom to change when Mark started laughing without a shred of humor, "Modesty, you're shitting me, right?" Turning her back she undid her blouse and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Even under the circumstances her nipples were getting hard and her pussy was starting to get wet. Unzipping her skirt she slipped her thumbs into her panties and pushed both them down to her ankles, bending at the waist until she was looking past her knee at Mark. He was looking at her with an expressionless gaze, waiting.

She kicked off her heels and reached into the box for the stockings. She could smell her sex and knew Mark could as well. She glanced at him, same flat gaze. She sat on the box springs and could see her lips swelling and her clit poking out from its hood. Somewhere inside she thought she could still reach the sexual creature that was her Mark, and she did her best. Spinning a little, she faced him and spread her legs, pulling her labia apart exposing her inner lips. As she ran a finger along her clit she shivered and remembered the effect that the stockings had the last time she had worn them. Running her hands along her thighs, she pointed her toes and slowly pulled the stocking up her left leg, pausing long enough to swivel her hips, grinding her clit against her palm. As she repeated it on the right leg, she took a look at Mark only to see the same flat stare.

She pulled the bra out and settled her breasts into the cups. She had always loved this one for the way it put her nipples on display. As she clasped it behind her, she arched her back, pushing them even further toward Mark. She reached into the cups to present her tits fully and squeezed, hard. She was unable to quench the moan as she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and fingers.

Standing up, she placed the box on the floor and bent over to get the garter belt. Settling it over her hips and hooking it in place, she leaned over, reaching for her ankles, bending at the waist to smooth the silk up each leg. She fastened the outside straps and then slid her hands up her inner thighs. As she did, she slid two fingers into her soaking pussy, rubbing her dripping fingers along her clit in small circles dragging a shuddering moan from deep inside as she surprised herself by cumming. Her juices were already running down her thighs and her pussy was pulsing, needing something to grip as it reacted to her roaming fingers.

Vanessa slid her feet into the black stilettos and posed for Mark. She knew she looked good, people told her all the time how sexy she was and she well remembered the world class fucking Mark gave her the last time she modeled this outfit for him. She pushed her ass back toward Mark and turned so he could see how hard he made her nipples. She shivered and hadn't felt this desirable since that morning so long ago.

She knew that if she could get through to him, he would break down and fuck her senseless and everything would be okay again. Crawling up on the box spring, she arched her back and brought her heels up, framing her ass and pussy with the four inch spikes. Reaching back through her legs, she slowly spread the lips of her pussy with one hand while stroking and mashing her clit, gasping she called his name trying to entice him into giving her the cock she needed.

"Mark, god baby, I need you to fuck me. Please, please fuck me so good. Shit, Mark I'm cumming again!"

Vanessa had lost herself in the wanton feelings of lust she was experiencing. Reaching into the box she came out with a vibrator that had to be a foot long and could barely fit the head in her palm. Moaning, she rolled over on her back and splayed her legs open while running her tongue around the head, wishing it was Marks cock slamming down her throat. Watching him through slitted eyes, she slowly slid the saliva coated head over her nipples on the way to her aching pussy.

Working the head through her swollen lips and over her clit she moaned and seated the huge head at the entrance of her aching cunt. Biting her lower lip, she grabbed the base of the dildo with both hands and pulled hard while slamming her hips up, shoving as much as she could inside her. She screamed wordlessly as she lost the ability to focus on anything but her need to fuck and the need to satisfy the itch deep inside her dripping pussy.

As Mark watched he could see the hunger take her over. Vanessa looked up and rolled over holding the cock with both hands, placing the base against the bedsprings and slammed her hips down, impaling herself as deep as she could. She came again, causing a small gush of fluids to pool around the balls of the embedded phallus. Shivering and moaning she remembered the other dildo and without any urging eagerly started sucking it.

Slipping the second dildo down her throat felt so fucking good. Now if she could just get Mark to crack. She glanced down and her eyes glazed over as she saw his cock standing out as it ran down the leg of his jeans; the huge head that she adored pushing against the soaked denim.

Mark was only human; it was all he could do to stay motionless in the door watching as she begged him to use her for his pleasure.

"Baby, please fuck me. Use me, FUCK, give me your cum, I'm your slut to use baby. Pleassssseeeeeee!" the last word drawn out as she came with another thunderous explosion.

Vanessa knew what Mark wanted and spun around to face away from him, the shaft of the first dildo wedged into her stretched, drooling cunt. She reached down and could feel her labia stretched obscenely around the girth of the invading prick. Slipping the lubed head of the second dong against her swollen clit made her scream with pleasure. Setting it aside for the moment, she slid her fingers across the tight little bud of her asshole shivering as she knew what would finish the rest of Marks resolve.

She dropped a large dollop of lube on her fingers and pressed them against her opening, reveling in the sheer eroticism of the act. Vanessa slid a finger into her ass, feeling it press against the shaft buried in her twitching cunt. Unable to contain herself, she added a second followed quickly by a third finger, rubbing the thin membrane between her two openings. Just as she was considering adding the forth finger, her body spasmed, her eyes rolling up in her head as she came close to passing out.

When she came to, her hips were swiveling trying to shove more of the dong buried in her pussy deeper, unable to scratch the itch that only Mark had ever satisfied. She looked at him hungrily wishing he would give in and fuck her until she couldn't walk. She could see his beautiful cock pulsing in the confines of his jeans and his breathing was coming in gasps.

"Goddammit Mark, fuck me you bastard! Please baby, I can't take it any more."

With that, she lifted up, poised the second cock against her lubed asshole, and slowly wedged herself down, screaming as she shoved herself as far as she could go. She stayed still, adjusting to the stretching and started fucking both cocks at the same time. All she needed now was for Mark to fill her throat and she would be in heaven. She could see his hips shifting ever so slightly, watching HIS wife fucking herself for HIS pleasure.

"You motherfucker, get over here and fuck my face. Jam that big cock down my throat baby. Please feed me that cum. Fuck I need you Mark."

Mark had expected a lot of things, but never this. Anger, shame even embarrassment, but what the fuck was this, he wondered. He glanced up for the first time, straight into the camera in the corner that he and Amy had set up to head off any charges that Vanessa might have tried to bring up as a result of her punishment. He knew that Amy was watching from the garage after pulling Vanessa's car in and locking down the building.

Vanessa had another screaming orgasm and slammed down on what had become the torture devices lodged inside her. She had to keep going, had to please her husband and lover. She wanted him to take her any way he would, all she wanted was his touch. Anything, even a paddle, as long as he was the one wielding it, was what she craved.

"Mark, baby, please look at me." She saw him with his head back, the way he stood when he was trying to sort what was in his head. "Sweetheart, just let me hold your hand, please." She saw him look at her and for the first time since she walked in the door, she saw the Mark that she had fallen head over heels in love with and had given herself more completely to than he would ever know.

Mark moved like a man fighting himself, and he literally was. His head was screaming at him to throw the bitch out of the house and his heart was shredded by the pain he saw in her eyes. It turned into a raging debate with one side screaming to remember what the cunt did, and the other just staring with wide eyes at the fragile creature sobbing uncontrollably. He walked that mental tightrope for what seemed an eternity.

There was human nature and then there was "Mark" nature, and as far back as he could remember his human nature had always taken a back seat to the Mark side. Human nature was screaming for him to protect himself, but the Mark nature, his heart, was begging him to relent and help the lady that held his essence inside her. He felt himself irresistibly drawn to his knees, his hand reaching to smooth her hair back.

When Vanessa felt his faint touch, her heart soared. She finally felt whole again and felt her heart over-flowing with relief as she sobbed harder, but it was happiness instead of misery. She felt his hands shaking as they pulled the dildos out, pulling her to his chest and carrying her to the softness of a mattress. He undressed her, cleaned her up and managed to get her into the only thing available; the shirt he was wearing. He sat with her, holding her hand until her sobs quieted and she passed into a dreamless sleep, never seeing the tortured look in his eyes.

When he left the room, he pulled on a t-shirt and left a voicemail at Vanessa's office saying she wouldn't be in for a few days, and then left another for his department head. They needed to talk.

Mark walked out and headed to the garage. When he entered, he saw Amy with her back to him sitting in his desk chair. As he tried to sneak closer, intent on scaring her like he had countless times before, he could see that she had one hand under her shirt and the other moving inside her pants, soft moans covering any sounds of his approach. He stopped and held his breath afraid to disturb her. Maybe it was all of the events of the day breaking down his defenses, but he noticed for the first time how gorgeous she truly was.

Amy was more the all-American girl-next-door in contrast to the smoky bombshell that was Vanessa. If the ladies were cars, Vanessa was a Ferrari and Amy was a Corvette. She had shoulder length dirty-blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail focusing his eyes on the graceful curves of her throat and neck. She had what were probably b-cups with nipples that were standing up like fingertips. He couldn't see it right now, but he knew she had great legs and an ass to match. She had been a cheerleader in high school and college and had kept the bubble butt that seemed to fill her outfits, oh so well.

Amy had been watching the events unfold, her emotions running the gamut from anger to fascination to lust; and could see why Mark was drawn to his wife. Vanessa was a sexual tempest surrounding a fragile core of vulnerability that had drawn Mark in like a moth to light. She had always known that he had an enormous capacity for nurture and love, but had never seen him act so conflicted. Her eyes were drawn to his growing erection and expanding wet spot as he witnessed Vanessa's punishment, at first incredulous that he could get excited with what had happened, then the same feelings at how he could possibly restrain himself in the torrent of sexual energy flowing from his wife.

Amy continued following the progress of Mark's internal battles, surprised that she found one of her own running in parallel. She had always had feelings for Mark, but thought that it was from her helping him through so many of the trials that had afflicted him throughout his life. When they met, he was a gangly seven year old rolling in the dirt trying to beat up the bigger, stronger nine year old Jack, who had insulted Ms. Jenkins, Mark's second grade teacher. Amy had stepped in then and had been in his corner every step, filling in as the big sister that he never had. He and Jack had become best friends and between the surrogate siblings Mark had made it through things that would have crippled most adults, let alone a child, transforming himself into one of the finest men that she knew.

Mark appeared as a confident and outgoing man, easy to get to know and able to talk to anyone, but the Mark she knew was insecure and intensely private. Amy could count on one hand the number of people that he had ever let inside his armor, of which his mother and uncle were two. However, once inside, he would stop at nothing to try to help those that he had befriended and had taken responsibility for in his mind. The stubborn, self-sacrificing Mark was fully present as he shifted from avenging demon to guardian angel before her eyes, bringing her feelings flooding into focus with a startling clarity, scaring her with the intensity.

He must have made a noise, causing her to turn her head. When she saw him she froze for a heartbeat before launching herself into his arms, attacking his mouth with her lips. Her tongue slipped into his mouth in a frenzy of passion feeling her control slip away as his tongue fenced with hers. When he sucked her into his mouth and started lightly nipping, she moaned into his mouth, overwhelmed by the passion coursing through her.

She had her arms around his neck pulling him to her and was stretched up on her toes trying to reach his mouth. He reached down, grabbed her ass and pulled her up to his waiting lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him as they continued in the most passionate kiss she had ever experienced.

12