Karma Ch. 03

Story Info
Revenge gone wrong and moving on with our lives.
10.5k words
4.2
99.3k
57

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
422 Followers

He wanted to keep talking but I just shook my head slowly then turned and walked away and as far as I was concerned completely severing our damaged friendship. I could only think George was trying to blame his indiscretion on someone else. So now that he was going to try to stop me fucking Karen I knew the pain I wanted him to feel was achievable.

My staff followed my instructions and made life busy for George. Just to fuck with his mind I had them make appointments right out of town quite late in the afternoon a few days every week. Somehow he always managed to get home for dinner to keep me away from his beautiful wife.

Nothing would be the same again.

End of Part 2

---------------------------------------------

Part 3

We were really busy and I never did find the time to call George into my office to find out what else he wanted to tell me that Saturday afternoon. One thing I did do was to visit my lawyers to discuss a certain admin assistant who couldn't keep her mouth shut. She wouldn't be talking shop out of hours any more.

One day about two months later everything fell into place. While trying to finish an urgent job miles from home, George found a problem that was going to take him hours to fix. He'd have to work into the night to finish it then come back next morning.

As soon as he phoned the office I heard of course and I had Julie phone Karen to invite them all over for dinner.

I'd made it clear to Julie that George and their house were totally off limits after what had happened so their weekly lunches at their place were finished. I'd even hired a PI and told him to make sure they saw him a few times each week over a three week period so Julie knew she was being watched. I had this nagging feeling; something I just didn't feel comfortable with; I wasn't sure what.

She never said anything to me about knowing I was having her followed, so I never knew if she was hurt that I seemingly didn't trust her but it was all only mind games. As it happened his report only confirmed my knowledge of Julie's whereabouts and that she hadn't met up with George.

Every night as we sat together watching television or a DVD, she'd tell me exactly where she'd been the whole day and what she'd been doing. Each week I sent a large Fed Ex envelope marked "Strictly Confidential" to my home with the PI's business name and return address on it and I'd come home and find it sitting unopened on the desk in my study.

Apparently, neither of the women was aware of my long term plans for George. Frequently Karen would be with Julie when I arrived home and both had kept at me for the past week or so to forgive George a little; it seems he was totally miserable all the time now and they felt sorry for him. They thought it was caused by me severing our friendship.

Each time they asked I'd just turned and walked away. Surely they must have realized I was still hurting. I couldn't comprehend how they could expect me to be forgiving let alone how they could have just left what had happened behind them like it hadn't been a problem. It was like the incident no longer worried them or meant nothing to them. In fact to me at times it seemed like the threat of divorce had affected them more.

When Julie phoned, Karen apologised and told her that George was working late; he'd just phoned to tell her he wouldn't be home till morning, but she accepted the invitation so it would be just her and Todd. It was Julie who suggested I pick them up on my way home so that Karen could have a few wines with her.

As we approached home I suggested to Karen that she phone George to tell him that she and Todd were having dinner with us in case he rang their place looking for them and worried when they did not answer. I could hear George as Karen spoke to him telling him they were having dinner with us and he asked Karen if she knew if I was going to be home. I was ecstatic!

Karen told him that I'd picked them up so that she could have a few wines with Julie and that I'd promised to take them home when they were finished. She then said that if she was too tired after the wine and using the hot tub they might even stay the night.

Even from where I sat I could hear that he sounded sad as he told her he loved her a lot and he'd try to get home as soon as he could. Revenge is so much sweeter when you can fuck with the victim's mind. That kind of hurt can't be fixed with pain killers and even alcohol wouldn't help him forget; I could testify to that!

Dinner was superb and the wine flowed although I didn't drink very much. All Julie and Karen wanted to talk about was Karen still wanting babies and that kept them occupied the whole night.

How could talking about babies take so long? I thought I heard Julie say she wanted another as well but I must've been mistaken. Well, I hoped I was but if I wasn't maybe it was just the wine talking.

Our teenagers tired very quickly of the baby chatter and disappeared into the family room for some respite while I was stuck with the women and played drinks waiter and gofer.

After dinner we were outside on the patio chatting away while Julie and Karen were still drinking wine. They joked about the hot tub; they weren't very subtle so I took the hint and turned it on and heated the water just in case.

Back at the patio with another bottle I found the two wives in the hot tub already; their clothes hurriedly thrown over a couple of chairs. Like any male I got all excited when I confirmed they were both naked in the tub and I wanted to join them as I watched their nipples peeping out from the bubbling water every few seconds.

I started to undress and was down to my boxers when I was told in no uncertain terms that it was girls' night only in the tub. They were sitting quite close to each other and as I dressed they laughed together at my expense with crude comments about my anatomy as though I was some sort of gigolo or male stripper.

I smiled when I realized they'd forgotten about towels so as I returned inside I scooped up their clothes and put them along with two fresh towels on the kitchen bench, well away from the door but where they could still see them through the large window.

I was about to retreat to my study when I heard Karen's cell phone ring; it was on top of her handbag. Picking it up, I was going to take it out to her when I looked at the caller ID and saw it was George. I remembered George telling me that the only place she didn't take her phone was to bed.

I returned it to her handbag and said nothing. As I did I noticed she'd already missed five previous calls. He must have rung earlier while we were outside and we couldn't hear her phone ringing for the music and the hot tub.

I went to my study; I'd see and hear everything if I wanted to from there. It would be erotic to watch them both walking into the kitchen naked and I thought I'd happen to walk into them as they came through the kitchen door and see how they reacted.

Somehow I managed to walk into the kitchen at the right time as both were still naked and dripping wet as they walked past me like I wasn't there, to get their towels and their clothes. They seemed to take great delight in teasing me with their nakedness as they dried themselves.

After they dressed we had coffee and a few laughs then came the time when Karen wanted to go home and we found the kids still in the family room having fallen asleep watching a DVD.

Amy was snuggled into Todd with her head on his shoulder and he had his hand over the back of hers. I couldn't help but notice her hand was resting on his pants; over his cock and it looked like he'd encouraged her to have a feel or something more. He'd fallen asleep with his fly undone.

I noticed that since dinner Amy had changed into a short skirt and a loose button-up shirt but the buttons were done up out of sequence; at least she still was wearing them and I was in no doubt what Todd had been feeling. I turned to Julie and quietly suggested she make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to have Amy put on the pill; for her complexion, of course.

I drove Karen and Todd home while Julie and our twins went to bed. I'd have to hurry to get back if I was to experience some great sex before Julie fell asleep.

As we arrived at Karen's, two policemen were walking back to their car from her front door. They approached us and asked if we knew Karen Cox. Karen replied that she was her. Then they told her that George had been killed in a car accident on his way back towards town earlier in the night. A drunk driver had hit him head-on and both were dead.

She turned and looked at me with the saddest expression that I'll never forget as she started to slowly fall. I caught her before she hit the ground. I told the police that the teenager asleep in the car was their son Todd and I was a family friend as well as George's boss. Karen was out of it and they called an ambulance.

I held her tight as she started to come around just as the ambulance arrived but they still took her just for observation. In the meantime Todd had woken from the noise of the siren and just stared at his mother on the trolley for a moment. He then came over to help and hugged her.

Karen was squeezing my hand tightly as she was wheeled to the back of the ambulance then I leaned forward and kissed her forehead and wiped the tears from her cheeks. I told her I'd take Todd home to my house then we'd be up there for her.

As the ambulance left I asked Todd to go into the house and get what he needed for next day; I was taking him home with me. He would need his friends around him when he was told. I hated to be the one to tell him but I thought we could do that next morning to let him get some sleep.

On the way home I phoned Julie and woke her up telling her I had Todd with me and to get the guest room ready; that Karen was on her way to hospital by ambulance after she fainted. Julie was suddenly wide awake and full of questions I couldn't answer with Todd listening to every word I said.

I drove the last few miles to our house thinking that George was supposed to be sleeping at the motel and coming back tomorrow after he finished the job. Actually if he had stayed like he should've he was supposed to be lying in bed all night awake believing I'd just cuckolded him and maybe had made Karen pregnant. I'd heard Karen telling Julie earlier that they were still trying desperately for a baby.

Not answering Karen's phone must have really fucked with his mind and he'd obviously decided to come home straight away after his calls went unanswered and before he'd finished the job to stop me seducing his loving wife.

Was it Karma?

Julie was waiting for us when we arrived home. She helped a very tired Todd to the guest room and we waited until he was settled in before we left for the hospital. On the way I told her that George was dead.

Julie was horrified and burst into tears even though he had previously caused her so much misery. When I told her we'd booked a room at a good motel for the night for him she couldn't understand why he was on the road so late at night.

When we arrived at the hospital I was asked if I was Karen's husband as they had forms that needed to be filled out and they wanted payment. Between the both off us we were able to fill out the forms and I paid her bill thinking I could fix it with their insurance later.

Julie joined Karen in her room and found her asleep so she waited quietly just holding her hand. I was walking to join them when a doctor who'd been nearby when I paid her account stopped me and told me that she hadn't lost the baby, but that she'd seemed really distressed about something so he'd sedated her.

We were there when she woke and asked about George and if she'd been dreaming. She saw the answer in our faces then burst into tears.

I hugged her then kissed her cheek and said, "I have to go to get the kids up. They have classes today but I think it'll be better if they stay home; we'll see. I expect they'll both want to stay with Todd to help him through it. Julie can stay with you now and you can both talk about baby names. Let's hope it's a little girl as pretty as her mother."

They both looked at me like I was the village idiot until I continued, "The doctor told me last night your baby was safe. Congratulations Karen." This time I held her face like she'd done to me and I kissed her on her lips. The two women hugged each other and tried to call me back to answer some questions; I left; I had things to do.

The kids were all awake when I arrived home; I'd hoped they'd be still asleep, but they had been awake for hours wondering what was going on; we'd had our cell phones turned off which hadn't helped. As soon as I entered the house they dragged me to the lounge and stuck a hot coffee in my hands.

They sat me down then demanded to know what was happening; teenagers these days. I wouldn't have been game to be so forward when I was their age. I put the coffee down and stood up and went to Todd. He was no fool and I was sure he was expecting some bad news; I could see it in his face.

I told them all that his father had been killed instantly in a motor vehicle accident last night and his mother had collapsed and was now resting in hospital.

As we all embraced Todd crying I told the twins their mother was with Karen; they'd been looking for her and couldn't find her. What about me? They didn't even mention they'd been wondering where I was. As I expected they all insisted on going to the hospital to see Karen. On the way I called work and let them know what had happened.

Back at the hospital Karen tearfully signed a letter giving me permission to identify George's remains at the morgue in her place.

It didn't take long thankfully and I never wanted to do that again. It was the price I had to pay for fucking with his mind and I couldn't leave that for either her or Todd. Not that it made much difference now but I wondered if George would have been on the road last night if he'd known Karen was already pregnant.

The next few days were a blur. Todd held up well as he had some great friends and they gathered around him to support him but we soon realised that Karen really only had Julie and I as close friends; we were like family; in fact the closest thing to family they had.

It really was a shame that George had fucked it all up when he did; his death should never have happened. We insisted that the two of them stay with us until everything settled as we had two spare rooms.

My secretary arranged the funeral in consultation with Karen and my employees were given the option of attending as George had been well liked at work. It turned out that he had no life or car insurance and his house was double mortgaged and had no mortgage insurance either.

He had recently cancelled everything to save money when things had been difficult before he started working for me and in doing so Karen and Todd were left with nothing. I paid for his funeral.

I was sitting in my study late at night after the funeral when Julie joined me. A day or two earlier, she'd been with me when I discussed Karen's financial plight with my accountant. I knew something was up when she came around and sat on my knees and wrapped her arms around me.

Her bath robe fell open and I could she see was naked underneath. She then took my hand and held it cupping her breast and put her head on my shoulder. We sat together quietly holding each other. I would've given her anything at that point in time. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

She suggested that as Karen couldn't afford to keep her house that she sell it. Then she and Todd could stay living with us until after her baby was born and she had a clearer direction. Julie straightened her head and moved her face to within inches of mine and said, "She's like the sister I've always wanted and I really want her to stay with us... please?"

When I agreed it was a great idea Julie kissed me quickly then jumped off my lap and ran to Karen to tell her the good news.

Their house sold quickly but she made very little money on it; barely enough to pay the bank and cover the cost of storage of her furniture after the real estate agents fees were paid. They brought their SUV, personal items and clothing. That was all they really needed.

I was relieved Amy was on the pill now as she and Todd seemed to be getting very close; in fact exceptionally close and I was too scared to check the downloads from some of the cameras. I knew they were having sex; I wasn't stupid. I'd already stumbled in on them all one afternoon in the hot tub when they hadn't turned the silent alarm off when they came home.

I was the one who wanted her on the pill so we didn't have two pregnancies in the house. Nothing was said as I didn't want her thinking having sex with someone you love was evil or dirty. I wanted Amy to have a healthy attitude to sex for the rest of her life and enjoy it.

Karen was a believer in rubbing her swelling stomach with Vitamin E oil to stop the stretch marks so every night I was forced to watch her or Julie rub the oil onto her belly. Usually she'd wear her little bikini that she was having more and more trouble fitting into.

Both Julie and I offered to help her on many occasions but sadly for me she only accepted Julie's offers. I was bewildered remembering she wanted to have sex with me not too long ago; maybe I'd upset her in refusing to take up her offer at the time.

I found watching her do this every night extremely erotic and Julie would always benefit when we went to bed.

One night however, Julie had just painted her finger nails while she told me what she'd been doing all day. I was thinking she usually only did that when I was at work when Karen came out to the patio. She talked with us for a while then looked over to Julie to rub the oil onto her belly. Julie apologised and suggested she ask me as her nails still needed time to dry.

I was sure she would've asked Amy or Todd but the kids had just gone next door to be with Laura. So when she blushed and turned away from me I got disappointed and walked back into the house.

A little while later I'd got myself a port and was sitting in my study wondering what I'd done to her... she'd always loved my massages. I wasn't sure why but I turned on the cameras covering the patio and saw them whispering. Curious, I turned up the volume to eavesdrop.

Julie asked Karen why she always declined my offers to apply the oil. Karen admitted that she had refused to let me rub the vitamin E oil in as she was scared of her reaction. As it was she got really wet every time we just kissed or accidently touched. They both looked at each other for a moment then laughed as they hugged.

I thought about what Karen had just said and knew that she would always line up next to Julie in the kitchen every morning for their good-bye kisses and be at the internal garage door waiting with her when I arrived home. She really did care for me.

Appeased, I decided to join them again, and was more than gratified when Karen shyly asked me if I'd rub the oil in. George had told me about stroking her kidneys and I'd wondered if he'd lied to get me to tell him about Julie; now was a good time to find out, and maybe have a little fun as well.

I hadn't given Karen a massage now for quite some time so I thought I'd get her mellow by starting on her shoulders. Julie kept watching me all the time; just grinning and looking as I worked on her friend. I thought I heard Karen moan but I couldn't be sure with the hot tub bubbling away beside us. I took my time and made sure she was well relaxed before I moved to her belly.

I did the right thing to start with but as I rubbed her sides I extended my reach a little and gently stroked where her kidneys were; not continuously but just every time I went near that area. Karen was trying her hardest to behave but I felt her body stiffen every time I went near her sides so I did it a lot more often.

Sid0604
Sid0604
422 Followers