Karma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't waste time asking me if I was sure. Good. When he started out, I followed him. The great room showed no sign of Rod, so either he'd left again or was in his room. Even better. I briefly wondered where everyone else was as we put on our outerwear. Then I decided I really didn't care.

The only cars outside were Tony's Land Rover and a rental Mercedes I assumed was Rod's. There was still no sign of Conrad or Daddy. Excellent.

-----

A few false turns and half an hour later, we were at the Doubletree. I looked over the lounge. It wasn't the Waldorf, but it would do. I followed him to the room when he was done and it looked adequate, if small. It would be fine for sleeping. Then it hit me. The room was a single. I turned to look at Tony with a quirked eyebrow.

He shrugged and set his bag on the floor. "I expected to be alone when I reserved it. Don't worry; I'll sleep in the chair." He gestured at the uncomfortable-looking padded chair in the corner.

"If you say you'll behave, I believe you," I said with a shake of my head, setting my bag on the low-slung dresser. "The bed is big enough for both of us to sleep without trouble."

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable," he said quietly, opening the bag and moving his clothes and gear into one side of the dresser.

"That's sweet, but I won't. If I do, believe me, you'll know it." I unpacked and loaded my half of the dresser with clothes.

After we'd hung up the clothes that needed hanging and put our toiletries into the bathroom, I sat on the bed and wondered where this unexpected relationship was going. Then I shook my head. No, there was no relationship. None.

"Hungry?" Tony asked. "We can order room service."

"Not really," I said, "but don't let me stop you if you are. I'm all worn out."

"Then let's just get some sleep," he suggested. "I'll ask for a wakeup call while you get ready for bed."

I brushed my teeth and weighed my options. Part of me still wanted to go back into the bedroom and slake the growing lust I was feeling. If it had been a woman instead of Tony, I would have indulged, but I still felt held back. Staring at myself in the mirror, I shook my head. If I gave in to my desire, it would be for more than a piece of ass, and I still couldn't believe I felt this intensity in such a short time. I needed to sleep on it.

When I was done, I let him have the bathroom and pulled out a long tee shirt to wear over my panties. I turned off all the lights except for the lamp by my side of the bed. I settled in between the sheets and listened to him brush his teeth. This domestication came from out of nowhere and made me feel something I hadn't felt in a long time. Lonely. I sternly pushed back the feelings of warmth that his ordinary preparations for bed had raised. How had he managed to get through all my defenses with such ease?

I was still stewing in that hot soup of emotion when Tony came out of the bathroom in a pair of tight briefs and an undershirt. Somehow, the sight of him like that was much more erotic than seeing him naked. I smiled and patted the bed beside me without a word.

When he was under the covers, I looked into his eyes and slowly leaned forward until our lips touched, and I kissed him softly for a moment. If he'd have kissed me back and wanted more, I would've given myself to him, but he let me pull back without acting on the arousal I could see in his eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered and turned out the light.

The warmth of his body next to mine relaxed me in a way that I never would've imagined, though it also kept me awake long past the start of his soft snores, thinking - debating with myself. A smile crept across my face.

I was thinking about him and wondering exactly what I had thanked him for when sleep took me.