Karma Ch. 04

Story Info
To the victor go the spoils.
15.5k words
3.92
99.5k
85

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
419 Followers

My thanks again to Glenda Fiddich for invaluable support, advice and encouragement.

------------------------------------------------

A week later I left work at lunch time and as I turned into our street I noticed there was a strange car parked in the driveway. As I got closer I realized that whoever it was had parked in the middle, in front of both garage doors so I did what any normal slightly pissed off husband would do; I parked them in.

As I did I remembered all those stories I'd heard of loving husbands coming home early and finding a strange car at the house only to find their wife in bed with another man. Then I laughed to myself as I completely discounted the idea while I thought about the loving women waiting inside for me.

Over the past couple of years Julie would always let me know if they were expecting any visitors but she hadn't so I wondered if it was one of Karen's or Issy's old friends who'd called in unannounced. I'd even stopped checking on them during the day.

As I moved toward the front door I heard a man's voice and held my breath then listened more intently as I approached. He sounded vaguely familiar but whoever it was he seemed to be raving so I hoped they hadn't let some weirdo into the house.

I walked in not knowing what to expect and as I did they all turned around to look at me; I recognized him straight away. I never thought I'd ever see him in our house but with Karen and Isabella living with us maybe I should've.

Both Karen and Issy were on the verge of tears while Julie was trying to stay out of the way and look after the babies. Then he launched into me without waiting for me to even say hello. That was his second mistake; his first had been harassing them.

To start with I said nothing and tried to show some respect for his position in our community. Then it became personal; he accused me of turning the women in my life into whores.

I was angry and told him he if he didn't settle down I'd throw him out. He soon stopped and I responded to his tirade. "Issy's a live-in nanny. She offered to help Julie and Karen and assist with the babies. There's no sex or anything close to it and the women are just good friends. So it's very unchristian of you to be listening to gossip and you should get your facts right before you start believing unfounded rumours!

"Anyway, from what Issy's told me she hasn't had any visitors from your church in a very long time; that includes you. We must be the only true friends she has.

"It's different with Karen. Unlike some of your 'god fearing' parishioners, Julie, Karen and I aren't having an affair hurting our spouses and loved ones. The three of us are in an open, loving and lasting relationship. How many of your parishioners are divorced from adultery? From memory there's quite a few.

"After Karen's husband's death we took her and Todd in; the only thing she got from your church was a bill for the funeral! No one from your church offered her any assistance and I didn't see you lot offering to help pay her mortgage or living costs and put her boy through university.

"She came here as our friend; we treated them like family. If she hadn't she might've been out on the street homeless by now and maybe having to prostitute herself to survive. Our relationship developed a long time after she was widowed; it was a natural progression from our very close bond we'd had for many years.

"In any case, I've been to some of your services and heard you quoting verse after verse from the Old Testament. You'd know that what we're doing now was perfectly acceptable then, so don't start picking and choosing or misquoting sections of it to suit yourself.

"It's not right that religions keep making up rules for their own twisted morality where it's okay to cheat on your spouse so long as you confess it in church or have priests protected after they destroy the innocence of young girls and boys.

"Karen and Todd are part of our family now. We love and care for them; just like we do for Issy and Laura. Now, is there anything else you want to say before you leave? You'd better go now but if you ever want to come back and treat them like you should, you'll be most welcome."

I closed the door after him when he left then I waited. A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door. When I opened it he politely asked if I could move my car.

One evening the following week Julie revealed that the minister and his wife had called around for coffee. He'd apologised to them all and they sat with them talking about the love and caring in the house. He had more guts than I'd given him credit for; he even promised to call back again soon; one day when I was home.

A few weeks later I wanted to take the three women in my life to dinner. I'd secretly arranged for the University students next door to come over to look after the babies so just the four of us could go out together for the first time.

Laura was working for me every Friday now as a student placement as part of her Accountancy degree; it gave her spending money as well. I'd quickly confirmed she was a very bright and an extremely intuitive young woman and I'd already promised her full-time employment when she graduated; besides I was sure she'd be family by then.

We'd left work early and I dropped her at home then parked on the driveway for a change and entered through the front door. Laura had told me she'd be over shortly to allow the women plenty of time to get ready. They hadn't been told so it would be a surprise they wouldn't soon forget.

As I entered I could see the babies were all lying asleep on the carpet in front of the television and the three women were sitting at the table in the kitchen drinking wine.

I walked in very quietly so as not to wake the little rug rats. The women were laughing; it was good to see them enjoying themselves while they were having a break. I stood there admiring the view and thinking that Issy was fitting in so well. It was obvious they hadn't seen me come in and they hadn't heard me either over the noise from the television.

I almost choked when Issy unashamedly asked, "So Julie, Karen was telling me earlier that you've been having threesomes now for well over three years. I'm really stunned about how much you both love them. I can only imagine how good it must be with James when I hear you most nights."

Their talks had become quite risqué of late after a few wines but my God what were they talking about? Anyway, she's got her dates all wrong. Karen and Todd hadn't been with us that long! Still, my heart was beating faster; I knew she was mistaken but I didn't move a muscle as I continued listening.

"I'd never realized you had them before Karen moved in though. Have you ever had another man to join the three of you to even the numbers; some people think that might be more fun? That's what I've read on the internet anyway."

Before they moved in? That's impossible! That can't be true! Oh fuck! I was thinking about letting them know I was there but for my own piece of mind I needed to hear what they had to say. Right at that moment I knew in my heart if I stopped them now they'd probably never tell me the whole truth and my mind would never rest until I knew what had gone on.

Karen responded, "Issy, Julie and I talked about it when George was alive; James never knew. Originally we thought it would be fun to swap; just the four of us. But you know Issy, we've waited a long time for what we have now and neither of us wants to change anything. We're not interested in another man; we have the only one we want.

"We both love him. It took so long to finally get him and we almost lost him in the process. Besides, James told Julie a couple of years ago about how he felt about sharing his wife with another man; he wouldn't have done it anyway."

I silently breathed a sigh of relief hearing that I was the only man they wanted in their lives and they remembered how I felt about having other men join us.

Issy took a sip of her wine then continued, "So Julie, before that did James join you both at Karen's old place because she's only been living here for just over two years now?"

What the...? I was caught short with what she'd just said. Issy did know her dates. Oh fuck! Something must've been happening before Karen moved in with us; I knew it wasn't with me!

Julie answered, "No silly, James has only had us both since Karen's been living here. Before that it was George at their place until James found out about George fucking me when he decided to take me here at home one day without Karen and James around."

I just stopped breathing and held my breath as her words kept rebounding in my head. My heart was pounding so hard I was sure they could hear it.

"He must've wanted to do it really badly. George knew I'd never let him touch me unless Karen was with me so he got me tipsy. I don't know if you've ever been told but James has this house full of security cameras. He didn't miss much back then and discovered it almost immediately and he almost divorced me within days."

Issy sounded surprised, "You and James... almost divorced; I can't believe that! Never in a million years! Any fool can see he loves you too much. God, if the neighbourhood women had known that at the time they would've been lining up at the door for him and I would've been first in line.

"They're all so jealous of what you've both got here and now they think I'm involved as well. I should be so lucky! Please don't tell them any different."

Julie gave a half smile at what Issy had just said then frowned as she continued, "Issy its true! It was so close. The papers were drawn up and everything. I wanted to curl up and die when a friend told me he had divorce papers prepared. I thought my world had come to an end but then James suddenly forgave me.

"He never told me why and I was too afraid to ask or even talk about what had happened apart from telling him how sorry I was but I knew then how much he loved me.

'I'll never forget that night after it had happened James reminded me how he felt about fidelity in marriage and his total intolerance of cheating. He must have known then and made sure I knew what had happened was totally unacceptable and there was a high price that had to be paid.

"Before that I thought he would've been interested in swapping because he got on so well with Karen. We were such close friends for such a long time and did absolutely everything together. In fact I thought it was a certainty but I'd forgotten how uncompromising he was in things like that. It was something we'd seldom talked about.

"He almost used to reduce Karen to orgasms when he massaged her and I thought he did it deliberately; he must've never known what he was doing to her. I honestly thought he was interested in her; I was sure he liked her a lot. Did I ever get the shock of my life; it was completely unexpected.

"I felt so guilty when I found out he knew that I wanted to make it up to him so I told him he could fuck Karen; she was willing and waiting but it didn't happen until a long time after she moved in with us. When neither of them mentioned it again I thought they were fucking; making up for all the times I'd been with George.

"It turned out James never touched her; I didn't know but when I think back about why he didn't, it makes sense... she was married.

"After it all happened I wasn't surprised when we realized he had a PI watching us. I don't know if he still does or not but I sometimes I wonder. I quickly realized I'd destroyed his trust in me. I think I regret that the most but that was only part of the price I paid... what distressed me as well was how much pain I caused him.

"I don't think he ever knew what we were doing or planning though. We were sure he only knew that George had fucked me the once. I never realized he could've been so upset by just that one time. Thank god he never knew what was going on.

"That must've hurt him so badly; he's never told me how he felt but I could see it in his expression whenever he looked at me. I think it was made worse because he was so sick at the time; we wanted him to go to hospital.

"Issy, I was so lucky. I'll never even think about another man for as long as I live. He's the only one I ever wanted and funny enough I never really enjoyed sex with George. It was different and brutal; it was a change and I'd like to convince myself that I didn't really have a choice, that's all."

What I was hearing sickened me but I listened without saying a word. Maybe I'd have been better off if I'd never known. I was dumbfounded. I stood there totally shattered; I was crushed. It felt like she'd just torn my chest open and ripped my heart out.

I couldn't grasp how'd she'd been having threesomes for more than a year before I caught them. I'd only known about the one time with George and thought that was it. At the time I'd shouldered the blame and forgiven her.

Karen knew all along and had lied to me. She'd been with Julie and George every time they'd had sex but had told me nothing had happened between them. I'd trusted her and believed her completely. She told me it was just the once so to hear he'd been fucking Julie for so long was nauseating; it was totally soul destroying.

I stood there motionless; absolutely devastated. My chest was tightening. I never considered myself a husband that would ever want to hear about his wife's infidelities but I needed to know more. I remembered how much pain watching the DVD had caused me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I used my IPhone to activate all the cameras throughout the house just in case; I didn't have the patience to be selective and choose any specific one or two.

Issy looked at Karen who was just nodding her head agreeing with Julie. She then turned back to Julie and asked, "How'd it all start then?

Julie hesitated so Karen responded, "It was probably all my fault to start with Issy. I'd fantasized about having sex with James for years; actually since we first met him, then one night when George and I were having sex I called George 'James' by mistake.

"I'd my eyes shut and was pretending it was James fucking me like I did almost every time; it was the only way I could cum. When I said it George started to fuck me like he was possessed.

"I loved what he was doing to me so much and orgasmed over and over again. While he was fucking me he asked me if I was having sex with James and I figured it was why the sex was suddenly better. I thought he was fantasizing about it as well so I told him I was and he exploded in me then just kept on fucking me.

"So after that, every time we made love I had to tell him how and when James made love to me. I never told Julie but that was why I'd get her to tell me how James made love to her then I could pretend it was with me when George fucked me again.

"One day over lunch, a little while after Julie had lost the baby she was telling me her latest stories of how good a lover James was. We'd both had far too much to drink and it somehow led us to have a girl-girl moment. We were in the middle of it when George slipped in to the bedroom. He'd come home for lunch and heard us.

"He said later he thought I was with James and was going to have it out with him but I really think he just wanted to watch and maybe join in. I knew both were favourite fantasies; another was fucking Julie.

"He saw it was Julie so decided to avenge his being cuckolded or maybe do something he'd wanted to do for so long; who knows. It turned out he'd honestly believed I was fucking James on the side. Once I found out he really believed that I was, I could never bring myself to tell him the truth.

"I was so afraid his love making would return to the pathetic attempts of before and in the end it turned out it did. I knew he was turned on by listening to my stories of my cuckolding him.

"When he discovered us we didn't see him but he later told us he took some photos while Julie was ummm... between my legs. She was naked on her hands and knees and he just walked up behind her.

"He dropped his pants and moved in behind Julie and slammed his hard cock into her... of course she didn't expect it and orgasmed straight away and as she did she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into me and I came as well.

"George just pounded Julie's pussy hard and fast... she told me later she'd never been fucked that way before. When he finally came in her and pulled away exhausted, Julie was left a quivering mess sprawled out over me. Realizing what had happened, I rolled out from underneath her and turned her over; she just lay there looking dazed. Then I went down on her and ate George's cum from her.

"For some reason I had this strange idea if I could eat all his cum there'd be no DNA evidence if she pressed charges of rape. I realized later how silly that was. While I was doing it Julie couldn't help it and just kept cuming and cuming; she couldn't stop herself... or me.

"George took some more photos then he fucked me from behind like he did to Julie; I couldn't believe how much better it felt; no wonder Julie was a wreck by the time he'd finished fucking her.

"I think he was really turned on watching me going down on Julie. I didn't want him to stop so I kept working on her pussy. He'd never fucked me like that before; never so rough... so hard and fast or so long.

"When he was finished with me he waited until Julie recovered a bit then he made her lick and suck his cock clean. She'd never done it before but by the time she finished, George had her nearly doing deep throat. Then he made her lick his cum out of me as he fucked her again. I'd never cum so much in my life; god she was good at it.

"He made her deep throat him a few weeks later; Julie told me she'd practiced on James to get it right."

Oh fuck! I remember when she started to suck my cock; she'd always refused before. I'd suspected Karen was somehow behind her new interest at the time in my cock but I never in my wildest dreams would've believed why she was doing it till I heard it then. My pain mushroomed when I realized she'd only done it to me to practice getting it right for him. What a... what a fucking bitch!

She continued, "So after that every Wednesday when I picked Julie up for a bit of shopping we'd end up back at my house for lunch and bed sports. Although he was never invited, most times George showed up as well and threatened to show the photos to James if she didn't let him fuck her again and try some different things with her. I tried to talk George out of doing it but he just kept saying it was fair and reasonable pay-back.

"To make up for what George was doing to Julie we decided it was only fair for James to be doing it to me in a threesome as well but in all the years we'd know each other James had never done anything inappropriate. We even tried a holiday together but even then with all the opportunity and temptation we gave him he didn't stray.

"We decided that he needed to get his hands on me innocently to start with to get him used to touching me. We honestly believed James would soon join us in our own threesome or maybe agree to a swap. So we came up with the idea of getting him to regularly massage me. We sent him on a weekend massage course so that he might get carried away doing it one day.

"We hoped it would lead to something exciting but James never went any further; he refused to do a full body massage on me at the time; he only gave them to Julie. Now they are to die for Issy if you can ever convince him to give you one.

"We quickly discovered George wasn't happy about it so Julie agreed to let him massage her shoulders as well. I don't think James was too happy about George touching Julie either.

Sid0604
Sid0604
419 Followers