Karmina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd watched him fuck her daughter? She must have been watching a while to see him pull her hair. It sounded like she was jealous too. Dean didn't know what kind of madman would leave a woman like Julie. If she wanted to be dominated, then Dean wasn't about to disappoint.

"Karmina." he whispered. Julie's eyes went blank, and Dean didn't waste any time.

"Julie, whenever you hear me call you a bitch, you will become aroused. However, you will not be able to reach climax or relief from your arousal no matter what. Each time time I call you a bitch, you will become more and more aroused. When I call you a whore, you will immediately have the biggest orgasm you've ever had, a life-changing, earth-shattering orgasm, and you will feel happy and relieved afterwards. After your orgasm you will no longer be aroused. Do you understand, Julie?"

Julie repeated his instructions back to him word for word.

"Julie," he added, "From this moment on anal sex will feel as good to you as vaginal sex. When I say the words 'I want you to', anything I tell you to do after those words you will immediately want to do, and you will obey me."

He told her to wake up, stood up and walked closer to her. He used a finger to move a stray hair from her face, and grabbed her hair in his fist to pull her head back.

"Take off your shirt." he whispered in her ear. "Bitch."

Her eyes were wide, and her breathing heavy. She made no move to push him away, but looked into his eyes with sudden, wild excitement.

"Do it now." Dean growled. He let go of her hair and stepped back as he watched her gradually lift her shirt up and over her head. Her breasts were straining against the material of the bra.

"Take off the bra too."

She did, and revealed her breasts to him. They were beautiful, round and heavy, and her nipples were like hard little studs.

"Now take off the rest of your clothes bitch." said Dean quietly. "I want to see you naked."

Still blushing and breathing heavily, she did as she was told. Soon she was standing naked before him. He told her to turn around for him, to let him see what she had to offer.

"Do you have any lubricant here, Julie?" he asked.

"Why?" she asked in a small voice.

"Because you're going to take my dick in your ass, like the bitch you are."

Julie's eyes widened in shock and fear, but also excitement.

"Do you have any lube?" Dean repeated. She nodded. "Go get it then, bitch."

She disappeared into the small bathroom, her plump round ass swaying back and forth as she walked, and came back out holding a small tube of KY jelly.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Julie?"

"No." she whispered.

"Then we'll need a lot of lube." he said with a smile. He told her to get on the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs for him. She did, hesitantly, her enormous breasts jiggling with every movement and exciting Dean more. The pain in his cock was getting stronger, but he still took his time, wanting to savor this moment. He made her pull her legs back so that her feet were wide apart, on either side of her head, completely exposing her juicy, swollen pussy lips and puckered asshole. Dean opened the tube of lube and applied it to her tight little sphincter. He rubbed it all over with a finger, and slipped it inside to get in inside her. Her anus twitched at the penetration. He then took off his pants to expose his raging, throbbing hard-on. She stared at it with wanton lust and anticipation. He rubbed the jelly all over his cock, making it glisten and wet.

"I want you to get on your knees now, and hold your ass cheeks apart for me." he said. She did without any hesitation, responding well to his trigger words. Her large, bulbous ass was held apart by her small hands, and her glistening wet asshole was ready for him.

He approached her, and held his cock steady as he got ready to impale her anus with it. Dean didn't take it slow, and he wasn't gentle. He'd had this erection ever since Haley had gotten on her knees and taken him in her mouth. Then he'd been brought close to the edge of orgasm by Vanessa, and now he was so hard and horny that he couldn't stand it any more. He plunged his raging boner deep into her bowels, and her lubricated little hole accepted it with a wet and obscene sound. Julie screamed as he grabbed onto both her hips and pulled her onto him hard. Within seconds he was fucking her ass as hard and as fast as he could. The bed was shaking and her ass was jiggling magnificently as he pounded her furiously. She was screaming very very loudly as he fucked her. He knew that her daughters would be hearing it, and he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back as he fucked her.

"I want you to tell me how you feel about what I'm doing to you bitch." he growled in her ear.

"I love the way you're fucking my ass!" she screamed. "You're fucking me so hard, it's making me feel so good! Please don't stop fucking me!"

Before long, Dean could feel his climax approaching, and he pulled her hair even harder to bring her head back some more.

"You're such a whore." he whispered in her ear. Her screams rose a whole octave and became even louder as her orgasm seized her. Dean felt her tight asshole clench hard under the force of it, and he came right then, completely filling her bowels with his cum, coating her tight little ass.

An hour later, Dean was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand. Haley was on her knees in front of him, and Vanessa was beside her, teaching her how to suck his dick.

"Don't suck so much, make sure that your lips are sliding along it. You need more spit on here, come on, make it wet." she was saying. Meanwhile, Julie was behind Vanessa on her hands and knees, eagerly munching on her daughter's wet snatch and asshole from behind. Dean had given the daughters the same suggestions that he'd given Julie. Now he had a family of sluts to attend to his every whim.

Once he was satisfied that Haley now knew what she was doing, he told the two girls to suck on their mother's massive tits. They did, taking one each, as Julie sat back in the armchair opposite him. Dean took up position behind Haley and started to fuck her as he watched them suckle on their mother's breasts. He fucked all three of them all day long, and into the night. He fucked them in all of their holes, and came at least once in each one. When he went to sleep that night, it was in Julie's queen size bed with all three women snuggled up with him.

12