Karmina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Dean watched from the corner of the room, sitting on the chair and pumping his fist up and down on his dick furiously. He'd been rubbing for ages, since the two girls had started watching porn together, but still he couldn't reach climax.

It had been over a year now since he'd first met Julie, and been brought to her house to meet her daughters. More than a year since he'd first put all three of them under his spell to follow his every command, and fulfill his every whim. At first it had been like a dream come true, having such power over Julie and her daughters. He'd fucked all three of them again and again, in every position, every hole, every combination. But recently, he discovered that it was taking him longer and longer to find relief that came with his orgasm. It took more and more work to finish, until finally he found that he couldn't finish at all. No matter how long he fucked them, or made them suck his dick, he just couldn't cum anymore.

So he'd tried a new tactic. He'd put them under again, and this time made them forget about him completely, and told them that he would be invisible to them. Then he made a few suggestions to play out this little scene before him, like a live pornographic show, in the hopes that it would be enough to give him some sweet relief. But as it turned out, it wasn't, and Dean felt his eyes begin to water as he gave up trying to masturbate. He'd watched the entire performance, from when Julie had first watched Vanessa masturbating to porn, watching Julie masturbate in front of the mirror, and finally this, the grand finale. The entire time the three of them were completely unaware that they were putting on a show for him. To them it was all real, which is what Dean had wanted. But none of it had been enough.

His dick was red raw, and was only half erect. After only a few seconds after he stopped, it was completely flaccid again. Feeling drained, empty and miserable, Dean left the room, leaving the girls to fall asleep in each other's arms in Vanessa's bed. He went into Julie's bedroom, which for the past year had been his bedroom too, and locked the door. He curled up under the cold blankets and fell asleep with tears in his eyes.

So much for a dream come true.

TO BE CONTINUED!