Kasey's Trials and Tribulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasey had one hand wrapped around the good doctor's ass and pulled him closer urging him to fuck her mouth like he had pounded her pussy. She had her other hand between her legs and was fingering her pussy as fast and hard as she could. She felt Mason push her head down to the base of his cock and right past what used to be a sensitive gag reflex, as he slipped past it her cunt twitched and flooded her fingers in another tremendous orgasm. She gulped and sucked and licked around his shaft wanting him to fill her mouth and belly with his hot cum. She felt his asscheeks clench beneath her palm and pulled back just enough so that she would get a taste of his semen.

Mason screamed,"Drink my cum you slut, here it ah ah ah cum cummmsss!" She gulped without tasting the first few spurts and then she pulled his cock out so only the head was buried in her mouth and she sucked it and ran her tongue all around the pulsing shooting head. Her mouth was overflowing and dribbles of cum spilled out each side of her mouth and down her chin running down her tits, and down his shaft. Finally he pulled his cock from her mouth and she did something no woman had done for him before she opened her mouth and showed him her prize. His cum nearly spilling from her mouth and as he watched she tilted her head back and swallowed the whole load in one gulp.

She immediately leaned forward and sucked his rapidly deflating shaft clean and then ran her fingers over the corners of her mouth and chin and sucked her fingers clean. Kasey looked into his eyes and spoke in a sultry voice, "I hope that this is a regular employee benefit Mason." She had a wicked gleam in her eye that told him that she was his now. He would take her past all her previous inhibitions and they would learn together, her new sexual trials and tribulations.