Kass's Master/Slave Initiation

Story Info
You take the plunge to Master/Slave.
5.5k words
4.1
38.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
28 Followers

When I had left the hotel for business meetings that morning, I had instructed Kass to be in my room at 4 PM lying on the bed naked and spread eagled. I am standing outside the door ready to open it. With me is the clerk from CVS drug stores where I bought the 30 condoms for the gangbang (remember she wanted to join the party but didn't know it was a gangbang). After she gave me her number that night, I called her and found her to be very pleasant and adventurous. She was even into the Master/Slave things. She had agreed to help me with Kass.

I open the door to my hotel room and see Kass lying naked and spread eagled just as I instructed her.

"So, Kass," I call to you, "Are you ready to begin serving me as my slave? Are you ready to do anything I tell you to do?"

You nod your head.

"No, no Kass. I want to hear you say it."

You respond, "I am ready, ROGO."

I reach out and pinch your nipple (not enough to cause real pain but certainly enough to cause discomfort and get your attention).

"Kassy, while you are my slave, you can call me Master or Sir, Do you understand?"

You start to nod, but I squeeze your nipple harder and you quickly respond, "Yes, Master, I am ready to be your slave."

Then you notice the girl and ask who she is. I reach for your nipple and hold it firmly. You wince without me even pinching.

"Kass, slaves do not ask questions; slaves just obey their Master's commands."

With a trembling voice, you reply, "Yes, Master."

I turn to the sales clerk and tell her to strip. She immediately complies. I take her hand and walk her over next to the bed where you lay.

"Kass, this is Judy. She is a sales clerk at the CVS store where I bought the condoms for your gangbang. She wanted to play that night but it was a private affair. She is going to help me with your training and initiation. Look at her closely."

You turn and look at Judy. She is about 5 ft 3 inches tall. Weighs probably 110 lbs, has short red hair, green eyes, a pert nose and freckles on her light complexioned skin. As you look, I run my hands over Judy's breasts. They are probably a 34 C and look great on her small frame. The nipples are pink and are already stiff.

You watch as I cup and caress her tits; then tweak the nipples before moving down her belly to touch her jewelry in her navel. Then further down to rub against the landing strip of pussy hair above her shaved lips. I pull her leg closest to you up to the bed so the foot on that leg is on the bed beside you and the other is on the floor. The result is that her legs are spread wide and her pussy is openly displayed to your view.

My fingers rub her clit and then I insert one finger in her pussy. It is already wet. This girl is probably 19 years old and obviously has some sexual experience, but desires even more. I pump my finger in and out of her pussy a few seconds until her juices flow. Then I remove my finger and put it to your lips.

"Suck her juices off my finger, Kass"

You tentatively take my finger in your mouth and gently suck it. I am not sure if that is the first time you have tasted another woman, but I do know it won't be the last.

"Judy, go to the dresser, in the bottom drawer, you will find some black webbing. Attach it to Kassy's hands and feet and immobilize her."

Without a word, she does as instructed. Your eyes widen as you begin to realize you'll soon be tied down and helpless. Quickly Judy puts the web and Velcro bindings on your wrists and ankles and attaches the other end to the bed frame legs and pulls them tight. The effect is that your arms and legs are spread even more and you cannot move.

While all this was happening, I have taken off my clothes and sat down on the bed close to your head. I have even kissed your breasts and sucked your nipples and you had just begun to squirm as I move my mouth from you. Again, your face has that disappointed look. I look at your pussy and see a little moisture oozing from your lips. I doubt my tender kisses and nipple sucking has done that. Maybe you like this slave stuff, at least up to this point. But, there's a lot more to come.

"Judy, straddle Kass's head facing the headboard and lower your pussy to her lips."

Your eyes get wide at that, You start to protest, but I reach for your nipple and you resign yourself to giving oral pleasure to a young girl you have never met and you have no idea where her pussy has been. Judy stands with her feet on each side of your head and slowly lowers her pussy to your lips.

"Kassy, " I instruct, "Make her really wet."

As Judy settles her pussy onto your face, you tentatively stick your tongue out and give a little lick to the young pussy presented to you. Judy wants more so she mashes her pussy to your face and begins sliding her pussy back & forth over you mouth. You must decide the taste is not awful and you seem to warm to the task. Although your arms are tied down, you strain your neck to keep your mouth on Judy's pussy as you lick, suck and slurp on Judy's cunt. Judy is moaning. She keeps humping you mouth.

I am observing closely and see your tongue slide all over her pussy and disappear up inside her too. More quickly that I would have thought, Judy stiffens and moans loudly as she cums on your mouth and tongue. I caution you to keep licking as Judy climaxes. Probably didn't have to say anything since you showed no signs of backing off. Judy almost collapses on your face. I help Judy off and kiss your lips tasting her juices as I do.

I look between you legs and see glistening moisture, so I know you do not hate this part of the experience. I reach down and rub your clit with one finger. Your hips push up at my hand and squirm. You are looking for some attention to your body and some release. I slide my thumb into your pussy as I continue to rub your clit. Your hips come up off the bed seeking more pressure. Then I pull my hand away. The look of dismay on your face is all too obvious.

"Judy, release her hands and feet for now. She will need her hands in a moment." I direct. Then I move you toward the bottom of the bed.

"Judy, get over Kass on all fours in position to do 69." I see a small smile come to your lips as you hear Judy will tend to your pussy.

"But Judy, you can rub her legs, play with her tits, rub your tits on her pussy, BUT DO NOT TOUCH HER PUSSY WITH YOUR MOUTH OR HANDS." Judy nods and grins. The smile fades off your face.

I get on my knees behind Judy's cute butt and near your head. "Kass," I say as I lean my hips toward you. "Suck my cock until it is really hard; then put it in Judy."

You reach up and pull my penis toward you and begin running your tongue over the head of my cock. Then you take it in your mouth and suck it hard while using your tongue on the down stroke.

As soon as it is hard, I command you, "Now open her pussy and put my cock at the entrance. And Kass, while I fuck her, you lick her clit and occasionally tongue my balls."

With that said, I hold Judy's hip bones and slide my dick in all the way in one stroke. You have prepared her well. I start a long slow fucking motion but little Judy is hot and wants to cum again. Her ass comes back to meet me with every thrust I make. You are doing a good job licking Judy and sometimes I feel your tongue on my cock and also on my balls. I see Judy has leaned her chest toward you and is holding her right breast and rubbing the nipple against your clit. You are humping your pussy against her tit. The tit is already glistening with your juices.

"Kassy, hold her ass cheeks apart so I can see my cock going in and out."

You grip a cheek in each hand and spread little Judy wider. I can see the flesh of her pussy holding onto my dick as I pull back and almost out of her. The pace of our fucking and your licking increase until Judy stiffens again.

"Augghhhhh!!" is the only intelligible sound she makes as she cums. Her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock and I blast jet after jet of cum into Judy's young pussy. She collapses on top of you and I pull my cock out and drag it across your face.

"Suck the cum out of her pussy, Kass."

You jump to it immediately but I don't know for sure whether you are just obedient or you want some cum and Judy's warm pussy. I see Judy's face against your pussy and catch a glimpse of her tongue coming out to tickle your clit. I swat her ass with a loud, resounding slap which pulls her face off your pussy.

"I told you no mouth, Judy"

I instruct Judy to get up and re-bind your hands and feet, that the rest of the party is due soon. Your ears perk up at that comment. As she binds you, I straddle your chest and present my cock.

"Clean it off, Kassy."

You do as you are told. When it is clean, I get off the bed. I reach between your legs and run a finger up and down between your pussy lips. You try to thrust your hips against my hand and I let you so that my finger penetrates your pussy. As you feel it enter you, your hips go wild humping against my hand. I finger fuck you for a few seconds, then again withdraw.

"Judy, blindfold her. There is one in that same bottom drawer." As she puts the blindfold across your eyes, there is a knock on the door.

"There are the rest of our guests. Kassy."

You are spread eagled again, naked with juices leaking from your pussy and dried cum on the corners of you mouth and a blindfold across your eyes. You will present an interesting sight to the visitors.

Judy pulls the door open for me and in walk a few friends I have asked to join us. There are 5 people, I tall muscular black man (Jefferson); a curvy black woman with a tiny waist compared to her tits & ass (LaTisha); a barrel chested bald man (Otto); a lithe blonde woman (Tabby); and a slightly built man with wavy grey hair (Ronnie). I motion for all of them to take their clothes of and they quickly comply.

Jefferson has broad shoulders that taper down to a vee at his waist. He sports a solid cock about 10 inches long and already stiff. I suspect he started swelling the moment her saw you. Otto is only 5"8" tall, his waist is almost the width of his barrel chest; his legs are like tree trunks. His cock is about average length, but it is as big as a coke can. Ronnie is about 5'7" tall and thin, maybe 145 lbs, but his cock is at least 13" long. It is fairly thin, but the head of it is about the size of a small woman's fist. LaTisha has big tits with nipples already hard. Her tiny waist flows to hips that are wide and the biggest ass cheeks you'll ever see on a good looking woman. Tabby looks like a dancer, long & lean, blonde hair on her head which matches her pussy hair. Her breasts are small but the nipples are almost an inch long and 1/2 inch thick. Counting Kass, Judy and me, there are 8 people to play.

I have discussed your treatment with everyone before hand. While you are blindfolded and restrained, they strip and surround the bed. Comments are made as they look down at you.

"Look at those tits."

"She looks good enough to eat, but I think I'll have her eat me instead."

"Maybe I'll fuck her ass!"

" I want to lick her pussy, then sit on her face."

"We are gonna fuck this bitch until cum pours out her ears."

"Wonder how much cum she can swallow?"

I intercede, "Remember gang, you are here to get your rocks off on each other and you can use her, but don't worry about her pleasure. I want her begging to cum."

With that, a woman and a man each latch onto one of your breasts and start kissing, licking and sucking. Two more start caressing your legs from ankle to your crotch but never put any real pressure on your pussy. A man gets above your head and lays his stiffening cock across your forehead, nose and touches your lips, you lick his cock with your tongue and try to get the head of his dick into your mouth but you have difficulty since you cannot see, only feel.

I watch as you squirm from the sucking of your nipples, the teasing caresses of your thighs and the desire to suck that dick that is pestering your face. Your nipples are hard as rocks and juices leak profusely from your pussy. You are going to make a puddle; but I'll be sleeping on the other bed tonight.

The big dick gets off your face and is quickly replaced with a warm pussy. You feel the difference and tentatively lick the juicy lips. The owner likes that and begins to grind against your mouth. Though it is sometimes hard for you to breathe, you do an admirable jog of satisfying the woman sitting on your face. Then you feel the lips of someone between your thighs. As they come closer to your core, you push your hips at them.

You are horny and want to cum. I don't think you have even considered who might be there to help you by eating your pussy. You don't know name or even sex, you just want to get off. But the person is Judy and while she can send you over the edge easily, she has been instructed to tease you with little licks and sweeping flicks that tingle but don't put enough pressure on your clit to let you cum. She does her job extremely well and your hips chase her tongue as far as the restraints will let you.

The woman sitting on your face gets a great benefit as you moan into her pussy and slather your tongue all over, around and in her pussy. After a few minutes of that treatment, she stiffens her body and announces to the room that she is cumming. A man helps her off your face and I see her juices covering most of your face. Judy is still teasing your pussy but you have not been able to cum, she retreats every time you get close.

People swap positions all around you and you begin to feel different sensations as they kiss, lick and fondle your body. A man climbs on the bed and straddles your chest. He rubs the head of his hard dick over your nipples, then moves up to your mouth. You open your mouth to receive him and you almost choke on the head of his cock. It is Ronnie, but you don't know that since you have not seen him. You just know that a cock head the size of a woman's fist is in your mouth and you are having trouble breathing.

Ronnie pays no attention to your difficulties. He gets on his knees, leans forward onto his hands and begins to fuck your mouth like it was a pussy. He grabs the back of your head as you try to pull away and fucks your mouth harder and faster. Your body tension tells me you are about to panic.

I lay my hand on your shoulder and remind you, "Kassy, you are here for their pleasure. Relax and let him fuck your mouth. If you suck better, it will be over soon."

Your body visibly relaxes. Ronnie fucks his cock into your mouth faster and in a matter of seconds he grunts and cums. It must be a big load because you cannot swallow it all. Some of the semen comes out the sides of your mouth and two women immediately lick it off. Ronnie gets off the bed.

I come to you and slide a finger up your pussy until I find your G Spot. I tenderly rub the G spot while rubbing your clit with my thumb. Your hips start humping against my hand. Your hips quicken their pace as you search for your orgasm. Just before you get there, I pull my hand from your pussy. You again groan in dismay.

"Judy, help me release her."

We get the restraints off you and help you sit up. Then I take away the blindfold. It takes a moment since the lights blind to you. As you regain your vision, you look around the group of naked men & women. Your eyes search the crotches of the men. You linger on Jefferson's cock and a smile comes to your face, then move on. You look at Otto's cock and your eyes get wide. You continue on to Ronnie and a surprised look comes to your face. You , like most people, can't believe such a small guy sports a cock that long AND you stare at the huge cock head, remembering almost being choked.

"Kass, go suck Jefferson's cock. Tabby wants to feel it in her."

You don't know who Jefferson is so you look around. Jefferson helps you,

"Come here sweet cakes and taste some chocolate thunder."

That lets you know who to suck. You walk slowly over and get on your knees before Jefferson. His cock is semi hard and he pops his hard dick against your check as you settle into place. You take his big cock in your little white hands and note the contrast of colors. You run your tongue over the big head until Jefferson grabs your ears.

"He didn't say lick it, slut. He said SUCK it." growls Jefferson.

With that, he forces his cock into your mouth and begins to fuck your face. You feel his black dick swell to its full size. You can only get about half of it in your mouth. He holds your head and rams his cock into your mouth forcefully.

"Tabby, do you need more attention to be ready for Jefferson?" I ask.

Tabby exclaims, "Not really, but I want your slave to lick my ass. That gets my motor running."

Without my having to instruct Kass, she crawls over to Tabby who is on all fours on the couch presenting her trim ass to the room. You take a cheek in each hand and spread them further, then tentatively lean forward to touch her cheek with your tongue, then slide your face so that your pink tongue is against her crinkly starfish. You gently stab at her asshole with your tongue and she pushes her ass back at you.

"OOOOHH! That feels good, bitch, point your tongue and get it in my ass and put a finger in my pussy." You do as instructed and Tabby's lithe body starts gyrating wildly.

In about 30 seconds, she announces, "Fuck, I'mmm cummminngg!" and stiffens as you continue to tongue her ass & finger fuck her.

Then Jefferson appears at your side and pulls your head to his cock again. After a few sucks, he orders you to put his cock in Tabby who is still on all fours. You spread her pussy lips with one hand and guide Jefferson's dick to her entrance. As the head touches her pussy, she pushes her hips back at Jefferson & he thrusts hard at her. All 10 inches of hard black cock slams home in Tabby's tight hot, wet pussy. You gently rub her clit while he pounds her pussy and she moans her pleasure.

I pull you away as those two continue fucking.

"Kassy, get Otto ready for LaTicia."

Your hand comes forward to hold Otto's stubby cock. It is about 6 inches long, but must be at least 10 inches around. You lean forward and try to put your mouth over Otto's cock head. You can't do it. He instructs you to lick it good. He gets fully erect and hard quickly. You wonder if anyone can fit that monster inside them.

"LaTicia," I ask, "Do you need any help getting ready?"

LaTicia allows as how she has never had a white girl eat her and she wants to be wetter. You crawl over to the couch again and LaTicia spreads her long black legs. You get up close to her pussy which looks big enough to take a baseball bat. You begin to lick gently around her clit. Obviously gentle is not what she wants. She grabs your ears and forces your face into her pussy.

"Eat me, white meat, no dainty licking, stick your tongue in my pussy and slurp all my juices."

As she does this she also begins to hump your face. Then suddenly she pushes your face away and gets up to move over to Otto. She straddles his hips & holds the head of his cock to her pussy. Then she sits up straight, lifts her hips slightly and drops her ass down to Otto's lap as she grunts while his huge width spreads her pussy as wide as it has ever been. Once she hits bottom, she rests a moment before she begins to slide her hips against Otto's groin.

I pull you away again and take you to where Ronnie lays on one bed.

"Kassy, you have met Ronnie's cock already. Get him hard again so Judy can enjoy him."

You look at him and roughly grab his cock, remembering how uncomfortable he made you. You begin to lower your head toward his cock with bared teeth. I see this and smack your ass hard and leave a hand print. You holler and rise up.

I tell you in a steady even tone, "Kass, revenge is not tolerated. You are here to serve me and whoever I tell you to. You were thinking about hurting Ronnie to get even. You don't want to do that. Just get him hard."

rogo46
rogo46
28 Followers
12