Kat Discovers Hubby's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad licks up Katrina's leg, pausing for some sweet kisses halfway up her inner thigh. She moans and rubs his hair as he continues up to the divot that separates the pubic mound from the inner leg. What a great spot! He kisses slowly and deliberately, eventually landing his mouth upon her lips. He gives a couple of delicate swipes of the tongue up her already wet pussy, dividing the lips ever so slightly. She moans lightly and pushes her pussy toward his mouth.

Just then all three hear the familiar thud of little feet getting out of bed.

Moments later a quiet knock raps on the bedroom door. Katrina quickly pulls the covers up over her as her daughter sleepily, eyes 95% shut and head drooped, opens the door to use the bathroom. A minute later the bathroom door opens back up and her daughter heads back to her room, still in a slumber trance, leaving the bedroom door wide open. Brad senses she's gone and begins stroking his wife's pussy lips with his tongue once more when suddenly Katrina clenches his hair as Chris enters the bedroom, making a b-line for the bathroom. At first Brad doesn't realize Chris has slipped in, he continues to assail her vagina. He flicks his tongue gently against her clit and, wouldn't you know it that's exactly when Chris turns to close the bathroom door, flicking the light on and thus flooding the bedroom with light, letting him see Katrina lit up, head thrown back into the pillow, eyes shut tight as she inhales sharply, the large hidden mass that is her old man beneath the comforter. Brad hears the bathroom door click shut, puts 2 and 2 together and smiles wickedly.

Knowing Chris is now in the bathroom, mere feet away while she's getting her cunt licked, Katrina grows hotter, as does Brad. He licks teasingly and seductively. His movements have shifted the covers. Katrina is so lost in pleasure she doesn't even realize the comforter's been pulled down, exposing her left breast in the sheer bra.

Minutes pass as Brad eats out his wife. Her breathing is labored and she lets out muffled moans. The bed squeaks beneath her writhing body. Chris hears it all from the other side of the bathroom door as he kneels on the floor with Katrina's soaked panties against his nose and his hard prick in his hand. As he jacks off he sucks the damp, musky crotch of the panties into his mouth, tasting her... finally, finally. It's been over a year since he did some electrical work for his friends, and while they were gone to work he dug her panties out of the hamper. That day, as he smelled one pair, he lined up another pair of pink satin underwear with a bra, as if she were wearing it, and came copiously on the crotch before stuffing them all back into the laundry. Since that day he's been yearning to have that taste in his mouth again. He envisions his own mouth upon Katrina's sumptuous pussy. He listens to the moans and squeaks of Kat now as he also tastes and smells her. Oh how he wishes he could see and feel her as well.

He's near cumming when Brad clears his throat abruptly. This stirs Chris from his hypnotic state and he zips up, stuffs the panties in his pocket as a keepsake, flushes the toilet and makes a hasty exit, making time for a nonchalant glance at Katrina, seeing her now-exposed left breast beneath the magnificently sheer, almost non-existent fabric of her bra, strap loosely draped over her arm, nipple dark and hard atop her breast. He feels a twitch in his erection at the sight. He returns to the couch and gives it a few minutes before attempting to jerk off again. He picks the computer back up and scrolls down; seeing the pictures of Katrina's exposed body, his dick swells with purpose.

Meanwhile, Katrina reaches down and pulls Brad up by the head for the main event. He proceeds slowly, kissing up her belly and breasts as he goes, finding her thin neck and cute ears he takes those in his mouth as well. The head of his dick is pressing against her entry. He stops. "Wait, lemme check on Chris real quick, make sure there's no more surprises" Brad whispers as he winks to her. He gets up and peeks out the door. "Holy shit! Honey come here, you've gotta see this."

"What?!" she asks, getting out of bed.

"Stand right here," he tells her, "now bend forward and look out on the couch... talk about surprises!"

She bends forward at the hips as her husband takes aim. Just as she witnesses the sight of Chris in the firelight, his blanket half on the ground with the laptop on his belly and his dick clasped firmly in his grip, Brad slips into her from behind. She reaches up and braces herself against the doorjamb to avoid falling forward. Chris looks up when her hand hits the jamb. He sees her there in the firelight. He can see her head, bare arm, neck and shoulders. Now she's stuck, she can't move forward and she can only move back seven inches or so before meeting her husband's pelvis. But what a marvelous 7 inches it is as she feels his hard cock penetrate her fully. She has no choice but to take it. Brad is quiet and slow at first, but as Chris's noises increase into slaps of flesh and quivering moans, he and his wife's do too. Minutes go by. Kat has stopped looking over at Chris because she knows by now he is watching her.

They made eye contact at one point, it unnerved her a bit as she felt so... vulnerable. Every time she's looked since then he's been staring right at her while he jacks himself off. Brad slowly opens the door, exposing Katrina to Chris. He then unclasps his wife's bra and lets it fall from her torso, revealing her exquisite breasts hanging low. Now Chris has a full view of Katrina getting plowed from behind in his absolute favorite position - her face contorted, mouth parted seductively, heavy breasts swaying beneath her, and small ripples of impact on her sumptuous ass with each thrust from the man behind the door. Brad cannot see Chris, so Chris will not be afraid to watch Katrina.

She's braced herself firmly against the door jamb. She's now fully exposed, as well as resigned to the passion. She's into it now as her husband pistons his large cock in and out of her. Her shame is leaking from her pussy with every outstroke, leaving her filled with nothing but heat. She stares now, transfixed on Chris's impressive package of meat. He watches her tits sway and quiver. She watches his precum swing down from his cock. They watch each other's bodies with lust, gaining a fire between them so intense it's palpable. Just as Katrina nears her climax... just as she emits the first whimpers of the impending cum, the sight to Brad of her watching him watching her watching him proves too much; he grips her ass tightly and explodes within her. He groans audibly as he empties his cum as deep into his wife as he can. And he's limp before she even hits second gear.

"Nono no no... You have got to be kidding me," she protests.

"I'm sorry baby. Hey, he's not finished, either. Why don't you help him out? He is our guest," Brad whispers to her.

"You're not serious..."

"What could it hurt. The kids are asleep, his wife is in India for shit's sake. I'm certainly okay with it. Just give him a little tug to help him out."

"And what about my needs?"

"By the time he cums I'll be ready again and then I can finish you off."

She looks at Chris's hard, thick cock in his hand. Looks back at Brad. Back and forth.

She knows she's not in her right mind. The buildup of cum that's yearning to escape skews her desires toward the readied individual on her couch. "Okay, fine. But remember, you started this."

Brad leans forward and kisses her firmly on the mouth as he grabs a handful of her ass, "Yes I'm aware." He smiles and nods her on.

She glides over to Chris and crouches down on the floor in front of the sofa. She tentatively rubs his smooth chest and stomach. She's immediately whisked into a state of full arousal as she begins to knead his flesh. Her hand visibly shakes as it slides down his stomach and over his stiff cock. His hand lifts and falls back upon hers. He takes her hand, sliding it down to near the base, squeezing firmly and beginning to milk his erection. She watches it and quivers as her own free hand slides down between her legs. She opens her tender folds and slips two fingers slowly in as far as they'll go. Chris lets out a low moan as he watches her. She increases her pace.

Brad leans down to Katrina's ear and whispers "He told me he likes it when you play with his balls."

Not wanting to leave herself untouched, she keeps one hand buried in her hungry cunt, the other slides from beneath his hand to massage his full, hot sack. He keeps jerking off slowly as she moves her head forward toward his weapon.... contact. Her lips meet the head of his cock ever so lightly. Both stop everything to savor the sweetness of this first contact.

At first she just gives it a gentle kiss, right on the head. She tastes the saltiness of his precut and licks her lips. One by one the kisses slowly intensify in pressure and frequency. As she finally sucks his meat into her hot mouth, he reaches forward and slides his left hand over her naked body. He can't reach as far as her pussy, but he's definitely found her young, firm 36D breasts. He hasn't felt tits like this for years and boy has he missed them.

She continues to kiss the head as she rolls his balls in her hand. She sucks a bit harder and descends her mouth on his dick as far as she can before meeting his hand, twisting as she goes. Its thickness fills her, pressing her tongue to the floor of her mouth as she works to spread her jaw enough to accept this gift. She's able to take in about half before gagging. She raises up till just the mushroom tip is in her mouth. She sucks the head as she swirls her soft tongue around and around the solid meat. His fingers are tangled in her short brown hair as Chris lets out a soft, deep moan of pleasure that starts at her mouth, emanating through his cock and up his body to his throat. He's in heaven. But Katrina's never been too into foreplay; when she needs fucked she needs fucked now, especially with that wet fire burning between her legs. She wants to get filled in the worst (best?) way.

She wants Chris to make her cum. Not to fuck her, just to make her cum. Maybe with his fingers? That's not so bad, she reasons. He can jerk off and finger her to climax, then everyone will be satisfied and she will not be a cheater. She stands up, giving him a full frontal view as she slowly raises her left leg and lets it cross over top of him to the inside of the couch. She leans forward over him and lets her tits rub lightly over his chest and face as her pussy comes to rest on his flat stomach.

Chris, with the sight before him, is immediately whisked back to a few hours ago when Brad showed him the pictures of Katrina. How lovely a rack she has. How every time they hang out he fantasizes about those marvelous tits beneath whatever tight shirt she has on, or tries to sneak glances down her loose sweaters, and what he's always wanted to do with them. Just fuel to the fire that's been growing for her for over a decade. And now they are right in front of him. Right on him, in fact. He just wants to devour them, suck them and bite them and grope them and take them home to feast on daily and often, all of which she'd be glad to let him do at this point.

She drags her nipples up his chest and across his face a second time and he reaches up, grabbing hold of both globes and sucking them in turn into his mouth ferociously, surrounding her entire areola with his tongue. She moans with pleasure as his mouth delivers electricity through her nipples, down to her creaming pussy. She lets him indulge for a few minutes as she rubs her pussy against the breadth of his dick and grinds into his tight stomach. She feels another orgasm close at hand as he sucks on her pert nipples.

Brad has dropped to his knees mere feet away, jerking his cock as he watches his naked wife get groped and sucked on by this other man.

Chris reaches forward with his right hand and slips it between his stomach and Kat's pussy, which he finds gloriously hot to the touch. He massages and tickles her cunt, rolling the lips between his fingers. Her grinding hips prompt him to push his index and middle fingers past the point of no return; both their minds reel as his fingers slip into her wanton pussy. Katrina moans as she descends fully onto his masculine digits. She grinds her sex against his palm. Brad's cum leaks from her pussy and into Chris's cupped hand. As she grinds down the semen gets mixed in her pubic hair, lubricating Chris's touch.

For a man who'd previously felt guilty about fantasizing about his best friends wife, all preexisting notions of guilt are set aside as Chris feels that which he's only ever dreamed of before - her tight, hot cunny hole enveloping his stiff fingers.

She leans down and kisses him fully on the mouth. Brad has imagined her fucking guys before without reservation, but kissing is so... personal. A pang of jealousy and guilt washes across him as he watches his young wife push her tongue into his best friend's willing mouth. Her tits are smashed against his chest as his hands squeeze her hips and ass. She kisses Chris passionately as he finger fucks her pussy. She lets him and she loves it. Minutes go by before she begins movement in her hips again.

Chris is relishing the feeling of her tight, wet vaginal walls contracting around his fingers as he massages her insides.

She unglues her her mouth from his and sits up. Her right hand is now on his chest, kneading his muscles. He reaches up and massages her chest in turn, staring transfixed as he rubs his palm over her erect nipples and squeezes her ample breasts.

He moves his hand down her smooth hips and thighs. She leans down a bit as she wiggles her hips and once more lets a marvelous nipple fall into Chris's waiting mouth. Her stomach stirs with starlight and she feels that familiar tingle start to build in her groin.

Just then she lets out a shriek of pain. The look of ecstasy shifts to agony as she yells out and grabs her left leg. "Cramp! Ow ow ouch.... Gotta get up." She stands up, letting his fingers slip from her body reluctantly.

She sits at the end of the couch for a moment and rubs her leg deeply. Everyone takes a few deep breaths. Chris isn't sure if the night's fun is now over, momentum officially cut off. Then Brad speaks up.

"Should we move to the bed? It'd be infinitely more comfortable," Brad suggests.

Both wait for Kat to speak first. She takes a minute focusing on her leg. Finally she pauses, sits up, takes a deep breathe and exhales "Better". She gets up, grabs Chris by the hand, and follows Brad into the bedroom. Brad climbs in bed first, props up some pillows against the back wall and leans back against them, sitting up. He spreads his legs and motions for Katrina to slide between them. She does, her back to him. She lays back against his chest as her husband firmly wraps his arms around her and starts rubbing and fondling her body. The bed shifts again as Chris climbs on, looking a bit nervous, but a bit more excited. Katrina looks him straight in the eye as she spreads her legs fully, exposing her glistening cunt to this handsome man.

Chris scoots up accordingly. Stopping to make a few swipes of his tongue across Kat's hot slit. It is salty, whether from her partial cum, her sweat, or Brad's cum, or probably a combination thereof. She jerks and writhes beneath his tongue.

He advances up, kissing over her belly before reaching her amazing tits. Minutes pass as he kisses and licks her tits in their entirety, sucking on her nipples like a nursing baby. He takes time to trace his tongue along the underside of her breasts, the inside, the outsides, and back to the middle. His hands around her small, naked ribcage. Brad watches in lustful wonder. Chris sits up on his knees and moves between her legs, leaning atop her, ready to mount this busty vixen proper. Before he can find his target, though, Brad stops him. "May I do the honors?" he asks.

Chris gives him a look, Brad returns with his own look which Chris understands clearly. Chris nods and Brad slides his hand down Katrina's stomach to her burning pussy. "Use your hands and spread your legs as far as you can, baby" Brad whispers in Katrina's ear. "And it's called presenting, dear, so squeeze your tits together with your arms, make them look as inviting as possible. You want to make this as memorable as possible for our friend so he'll be inclined to return."

As she grabs just above her knees and spreads her legs apart completely, her arms squeeze her chest so that her tits are fully on display. Brad spreads her pussy lips with one hand and takes hold of the front of his best friend's rigid pole between his index and middle finger and thumb. He guides the cock forward until it meets her flesh. He slides the tip up and down her sopping wet slit. Chris has his eyes on Katrina's entryhole as she has her eyes on his cock. All three are shaking noticeably as this momentous first in their relationship unfolds. She slowly pushes her hips forward to try and sneak her way onto Chris's cock. Brad guides the cock back away.

"What is it babe?" Brad asks.

"C'mon, you know," she replies.

"I don't think I do. I won't release him until you tell me what you want."

"Fine... I want him inside me."

"Then?" he asks.

"Ergh!" she pouts, "Then I want him to fuck me."

"Want?" Brad asks.

"No, I need him to fuck me," she says in a husky whisper as she looks up and into his eyes.

"Him? If it's him, then tell him," Brad commands.

"Chris, I want... need you to fuck me."

"Do you?" He asks. "Do you need it? Do you need me to fill up your little pussy with this?" Chris asks as he lets the tip of his cock brush against her cunt.

"Yessss."

"Can you handle something of this size? It's bigger than Brad's y'know. You've never had anything like this in your body before."

"Oooohh ya, I betcha I can."

"What else?" Brad prods.

"... I need you to make me cum. And I want, need to make you cum."

"Where do you want me to cum, Katrina?"

"Wherever the fuck you want. Now pleeease, hurry. I need it so fucking bad."

Brad lightens the grip on Chris's cock and gives him a nod to continue. "Funny, I was thinking of this very thing in the shower this morning when I rubbed one off. But really... I've fantasized about this very moment for fifteen years now," Chris says.

"Me too," Brad replies.

"Ya, me too," Kat adds to their surprisal.

"Well let's see if it's as good as we'd imagined." Chris's head slips barely in, then out, then in and out once more as he watches Kat's lips pull out and push in around his meat, her face frustrated and horny. Then slowly, inch by inch he penetrates her cunt. There's great pressure around his cock but it glides into her easily, her horny wetness lubricating his passage. Kat lets out a smooth moan of relief. Brad almost cums just from the mere sight of his friend's large dick penetrating his wife's glorious pussy, not to mention the pressure on his own cock from Kat's back as she leans back to accept Chris wholly. Brad lets Chris's dick slide between his fingers until it's in to the hilt. Katrina lets out a quivering breath and a little squeal as she's finally, gratefully filled to the brim.

"How's it feel, baby? Does he fill you up?" Brad asks.

She nods "He's not only bigger, but straight. So it feels... different. Full." Brad takes his hand from Chris and places it on his wife's pussy. He puts pressure on her mound as he slides two fingers down either side of Chris's cock. It turns him on like no other to feel Chris's cock slide between his fingers as he pushes and pulls against Kat's slippery hole. With every push Brad feels Chris's pelvis against the back of his hand. Brad is entranced as he watches and feels and hears and tastes and smells his best friend commence to fuck his beautiful 31 year old wife.