Katala and the Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, well that's the other thing. You were out for a few days. Three to be exact." He watched her eyes widen with an amused smile.

"Damn," she said to myself. "I must have gotten scratched by that spike harder than I thought for me to have gotten poisoned enough to be knocked out for three days." Axel's brows shot up. Poisoned? Spikes? He was starting to get the impression that there was more to this girl than meets the eye. She glanced up at him, realizing she had spoken aloud. Time to go.

"Well thanks anyways. I really have to be going though." She turned around and started to walk away. She tried her best not to wobble or stumble, since the after effects had her feeling dizzy. No such luck. She was dangerously close the top of the stairs when she started to sway as she walked, leaning to the left a little. She stumbled. A strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against a strong body before she could fall down the stairs. The smell of smoke, the smell you get when you sniff a firecracker that just went off, enveloped her.

Mixed with it was the smell of leather, and masculine smell. It was the most enchanting smell she ever smelled before.

"I don't think you're well enough to leave just yet." He said into her ear, smiling, his mouth right next to it. She shivered. She had never felt this way before around a guy. He made her heart speed up. She knew he was a shifter the minute she laid eyes on him. His friend was one too. It wasn't uncommon. She wondered what animal he might be.

He felt her shiver and he could smell the tiniest bit of arousal drift up to his nose. He grinned. She squirmed to get out of his arms, but the arm wrapped around her waist tightened.

"Oh no." he said in her ear again. "You're not leaving until I know you're well enough to leave." She fought the urge to shiver again.

"Fine. Let me go." Axel just grinned more, then he swept her up, causing her to yelp in surprise. He carried her back into the bedroom, lying her on the bed. He looked down at her and felt his fox stir inside him. It was as big as a large wolf, like the size of a werewolf's wolf. He smiled at her. She tried to glare at him but couldn't manage because she was too busy trying not to look away from his gaze that had caught hers, because she knew she would glance at his nice slim, muscular chest, which was showing through his unbuttoned, puffy sleeved shirt.

He had on tight black, skinny pants and was barefooted. Finally, she broke it off and looked away.

"I'll leave you to get some more rest, since you look like you are about to fall asleep." She did, but she was still beautiful. Axel smiled at her and left.

"Good night." He said with a devilish smile before closing the door.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

She was wearing one of Axel's shirts and her underwear when she went to bed. And now she was naked, the sheets pushed up at the end of the bed, bearing her body to the world, with her small pert breasts with small pink nipples, toned stomach, long legs, and a shaved pussy. Axel opened the door, shirtless, still in his tight, black pants. He walked towards the bed smiling mischievously. He climbed on and crawled towards her. She crawled backwards but her back hit the head board. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards him. He leaned over her and she tried to sit up but he pushed her down again, his hand staying between her breasts. His eyes were a fiery golden orange color. His other hand grazed her thigh. She felt her breath catch. Never breaking eye contact with her, he slid his hand up her thigh, past her hip, over her stomach, to underneath her breasts. He cupped her breast and she moaned softly. Slowly his thumb brushed over her nipple and she gasped.

He leaned down, brushing her lips, his tongue darted out to lick at her bottom lip. She gasped again and he kissed her deeper, darting his tongue inside her mouth, savoring the taste of her lips and mouth. He squeezed her breasts, enjoying the moan she gave in response. He brushed his thumb over her nipple and she moaned again. He broke the kiss to watch her face as he slowly began to rub her nipple between his index finger and thumb. She gasped then moaned louder, head falling back to the side, and closed her eyes, her back arching up just a little to his touch. He kissed her lips, then trailed down and kissed under her ear, chin, and neck. Her eyes shot open as he kissed, licked, and nipped on her neck. The hand holding her down grabbed her wrists firmly and pulled her arms above her head, effectively causing he breasts to push out farther.

He smiled mischievously and slowly nipped and kissed down to her right breast. He teased it with his breath. She couldn't stop the whimper that escaped. He looked up, watching her, as he slowly flicked her nipple with his tongue. She gasped, her gasp turning into a moan when he licked it again, slowly, staring at her and grinning mischievously the whole time. Then he kissed her nipple and slowly sucked it into his mouth. She moaned loudly, straining against his grip on her wrists, arching her back more, pushing her breast into his mouth. He sucked and nipped on it, tugging on it between his teeth and sucking again. She was writhering beneath him now. He released the breasts he was fingering to grab something on the side table. She looked at what it was, panting. It was a thin black scarf. Her eyes widened. Her heart sped up. She glanced at him. He just smiled mischievously back at her as he tied her wrists. Then he slowly sucked her other nipple into his mouth, one hand rubbing her breasts and nipple, the other caressing her soft thigh, sliding up to it and sliding back down. He moved between her legs, and laid down, careful to keep his full weight off her. His legs moved hers apart. She gasped and looked at him and he sucked on her nipple, eyes positively glowing in mischief and sexiness. He slowly released the nipple and started biting and licking down between her breasts.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Axel heard tossing and turning going on in the other room. He sat up and got out of bed, worried she might be trying to escape. He opened her door to find his shirt had ridded up to underneath her breasts, flaunting her toned stomach, small underwear, and long legs. He felt his fox hop restlessly inside him at the beautiful sight of her body exposed and wiggling on the bed. She moaned and whispered "Axel."

He felt his eyes widen. She was having a dream. About him. And from the sounds of it, it was a very naughty one. He walked to the end of the bed, watching her whimper and moan. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. He slowly sat down and stretched a hand out to graze her leg. She gasped. He jerked his hand back but she moaned. He slowly stretched his hand out again and placed it on her leg. This time she whimpered. He felt his sly fox forming an idea in his head. He slowly smiled mischievously at the plan. He slid his hand up her thigh. She moaned but stayed asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

He slowly traveled down lower, licking and biting to her stomach. His tongue swirled in her navel, his gaze holding hers the entire time. She moaned loudly, hip jerking up and he smiled widely, smugly. Slowly he licked and nipped further down until he was right above her clit. She whimpered again and he smiled, placing his hands under her legs and lifting her up closer to his face he licked from the bottom of her slit to the top. "Ouuuuuhhhh god. Axel." She moaned. He grinned. He slowly began kissing her outer lips and thrusting his tongue into her pussy. He pressed his mouth against it and his tongue dove in, thrusting in and out, licking the sides, and swirling around inside her. She was moaning loudly, squirming against his face. "Ohhh god. Oh Axel." He smiled.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

He carefully lifted her shirt up even more past her breasts. He sucked in a breath. They were so beautiful. He felt his fox itching to sneak out and lick them, and Axel was tempted to let him. Slowly he leaned over and licked one. She moaned and arched her back. He smiled mischievously, knowing her dream pleasure and the pleasure of real life would make this so much better an experience for her. He leaned over and slowly sucked it into his mouth. She moaned in her sleep, arching her back.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

She was so close to something big. She didn't know what. Axel's tongue grew longer and longer until it was his fox's tongue. It hit her barrier and paused. She was so close. She was a virgin.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

She whimpered. Axel smiled wider. Even in her dreams he was a teaser. He slowly sunk lower, tugging on her panties. He pulled them down and felt his fox struggling to surface when he saw how it was shaved. He groaned and licked it slowly. He lost all sense in his head when he tasted her sweet juice. He plunged in. She moaned and gasped, still asleep, wiggling and squirming.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

She screamed as she came for the first time ever. Then, she woke up.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

The feeling of being eaten was still present, even as she slowly came to. She realized it was because she was being eaten. She moaned as she watched her spiky red haired dream guy slowly eat her out. She watched through half closed eyes. Axel couldn't get enough of her taste. His tongue pulled out. He didn't want to risk her waking up. A groan reached his ears. He looked up to find her slowly open her eyes and look at him. He could see the arousal still swimming in her eyes. She whimpered. He moved up her body until her was leaning over her face. Her breath became faster as she gazed in his eyes.

"Someone was having a good dream." He said with a knowing smirk. He smiled wider when she blushed and look away. He tilted her head back towards him. He leaned down to her ear.

"What was it about."

She squirmed, trying to get away, but he placed his hand on her chest to hold her still.

"What was it about." He asked again, grinning.

He knew he was teasing her, but he also knew she liked it, or at least now after her dream. He wanted to know if it was about him.

"You." She breathed out. His grin widened. "What was I doing in your dream." She swallowed.

"You were . . ."

"Yes?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, a smile curling his lips. She closed her eyes.

"You were . . . kissing me." His smile could have rivaled even the chesire cat's from alice in wonderland.

"Like this?" he asked, leaning down and brushing his lips with hers.

When she opened her mouth tentatively his tongue darted in. His tongue tangled with hers. He broke the kiss to look at her flushed face. She meekly nodded her head. He smiled mischievously, leaning down to her ear.

"What else did I do."

She looked away. He tenderly gripped her chin and pulled it towards him, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "What else did I do." Silently, she took his hand and slid it up her stomach to her breast. He grinned. She had a very good dream. He squeezed her breast. She gasped, her head falling back, and moaned. He smiled again.

"Did I play with your breasts." He whispered in her ear.

She whimpered as an answer. He squeezed her breast and neaded it. She moaned again, arching her back.

"You kissed my . . ."

"Your what?" He asked. He had a very good idea what.

"Was it your breasts." He grinned as he leaned down and kissed her breasts, licking them after each kiss. She moaned and arched her back again.

"Or was it your pussy." He whispered in her ear. She whimpered and he grinned as he took that as a yes. He kissed down her neck, nipping and licking, kissing occasionally. His swirled his tongue in her navel and listened to her soft moan. When he reached her pussy he licked the slit. She gasped and arched to his touch. He smiled deviously. He began slowly licking from top to bottom, dipping in and out. His tongue grew longer and finally he plunged it in. She moaned loudly, arching her back, hands grasping the sheet as he stared at her while he licked her, thrusting in and out, eating her out. His long tongue bumped her virgin barrier and he stopped.

His fox demanded he come out and take her now, and he loved that he would be her first, but he didn't want to force her to do anything. He looked up at her as he continued to lick. He licked and thrust his tongue faster until he bit lightly on her clit and licked it. She screamed as she came, body shaking. She was beautiful. He smiled smugly, knowing that was probably her first orgasm. He moved back up her body and stopped as he leaned over her face.

"I think that's enough excitement for tonight." He kissed her deeply then pulled away getting up and walking to the door, he looked back to see her looking at him. He smiled mischievously.

"Goodnight, again." He closed the door behind him. He walked to his room and slipped into bed, falling asleep while thinking about what had just happened. In the other room, she was thinking the same thing. Soon both fell asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the morning, she felt a lot better. Well enough to leave, but she didn't want to, and that scared her. She didn't know how it happened but somehow she had grown on Axel and he on her. She had vowed never to let anyone into her heart, least they get sucked into her miserable life. She quietly snuck down the stairs, bow in hand, dressed. She had to get to that beast before the corpse rotted into the ground.

"Going somewhere?" said a voice laced with some humor. She sighed and turned to look at Axel still wearing his flame red boxers.

"Actually, yes. There's something I have to do and if I don't do it soon I'll loosed the chance." She hoped he would let her go. "Look, my arms even healed." She showed him the healed arm. Axel slightly narrowed his eyes. It was completely healed. There was something definitely nonhuman about this girl.

"Okay. I'll go with you." He said smiling. She groaned.

"Look I don't need you. I am perfectly capable of lifting a 200 pound beast by myself." Her eyes widened and she slapped her hand over her mouth. His eyebrows shot up. She closed her eyes. Crap. His eyes were wide in surprise. 200 pound beast. There was more to this girl than he thought.

"UGGH! FINE! You can come with me, but not a finger on the goods, you hear! I killed it so I get its poison talons and hide." His eyebrows shot up again. Poison talons? She walked out forcing him to follow. They walked back to the clearing and from there they followed the path she made to the beast. Right as before they reached it she froze. She slammed him back while grabbing his shirt at the same time. "Don't move." She whispered as quietly as she could. He froze too, feeling her tense up beside him. He was about to respond when she whispered "There are two Snazelclaws ahead. They can kill you in ten seconds flat. When I faint, because I have no doubt in my mind I will get spiked again, cover their bodies so when I wake up I can deal with them." He started to protest but she shook her head whispering as quietly as she could. "There is no way in hell I am letting you go up against them. Their poison claws and spikes will kill you in five seconds. The only reason I didn't die last time is because I built up an immunity to the poison over the years so now it only knocks me out. It will kill you though. Just, STAY. PUT."

Without another word she dashed up a tree, hopped from branch to branch and dropped down onto the opposite side of the creatures, across from him, silent as the night. His mouth dropped open. She was amazing. She scaled the tree as fast as lighting, jumped the branches like a monkey, and was silent as a shadow. There was definitely more to her than meets the eye.

Quick as a whip she whipped out two arrows and shot them, the both hitting the creatures in the small of their back. They whipped around, heavily injured. She sprang into the air, dodging six spikes shot by each creature, grabbing a branch, swinging upside down, twice and then leaping into the air and landing infront of them. She whipped out two arrows and shot them down before he could even blink. They died. She turned and smiled.

"All without a single spi. . ." she looked down at the spike in her leg. She threw down her bow. "God," she pulled it out,

"damn it!" she quickly grabbed all the spikes the creatures shot at her and threw them in her side bag with the ones she collected from the first. She quickly yanked all three's poison claws out and threw them in a separate bag, and covered the bodies all up. She fainted. She fell into warm, strong arms.

Axel shook his head. He just didn't know what to think about this girl. She was a hard core hunter, that was for sure. He quickly laid her down and uncovered the beasts to begin skinning them.

He got through two before she awoke and collapsed onto her knees beside him two hours later, knife in hand and glaring at him for having skinned the first two for her. She skinned the last in one minute flat whereas it had taken him two hours to skin the others, and hour each. Their hides where tough as nothing he had ever felt before. She lifted one of the bodies above her head and threw it into the fire.

"If we don't burn the bodies they will come back. Normally I let them because otherwise I wouldn't be able to sell to the warrior market their poison claws and spikes for weapons, but the village here is too close for my comfort and so one of them might manage to get to the village and hurt someone while I chase them before I can stop them." His eyebrows shot up for the who knows what time that day.

"You sell to the warriors market?"

She smiled at him. "Of course. They wouldn't have half the rare weapons made from magical animals that they have without me. I'd keep the ashes so when I move I can release them where I stop to settle for awhile next, but animals are attracted to this stuff like crack. They eat it. They become mutated. Not pretty and hard to handle." She dropped the second body onto the fire. She settled down. She sighed and wiped her brow. He got up and sat down beside her, pulling her into his lap and holding her. She protested at first but gave in since she was exhausted. She laid her head on his chest.

"There is definitely more than meets the eye to you." She laughed.

"You have no idea."

He raised his eye brow. She hit his chest.

"Ow!" he said, surprised.

"Stop doing that! You know if you keep doing that your face could freeze like that!"

He laughed. She chuckled with him. She soon fell asleep cuddled in his arms. He shook his head. There was definitely more than meets the eye to this one.

12