Kate

Story Info
Interviewer gets the scoop of a lifetime.
4.3k words
4.45
128k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of erotic fiction; any resemblance to people, places, or things, which currently exist or ever have, is purely coincidental. The author depicts unsafe sexual practices which are not to be imitated in this age of rampant S.T.D.s. Please, for your own safety and that of your loved ones, use condoms or refrain from unsafe sexual acts or partners.

* * * * *

This was to be the best day of young Kate's life. The day she was to interview the number one ranked college offensive line in the country. Kate had been a reporter for the local news paper for almost three years and the first female sports writer on its' staff in living memory, so for her this was the chance to show her detractors that a woman could do just as good a job of covering the sports news as a man. As she got up that morning she carefully chose her clothing to be professional but not stiff, and therefore she wore a white cotton button down shirt under a pale blue chiffon blazer with a mid-thigh length skirt and black pumps with a 3 inch heel to help her overcome her diminutive 5'3" frame. As she dressed she admired her figure in the full-length mirror on the back of her bedroom door. The shirt was a couple of years old but was still quite wearable even if a bit tight, the buttons strained to cover her 36c bust and the skirt, she noticed, tended to ride up a bit when she sat but, this had always been a help in the past to get the guys off guard in the interview. The last thing she chose to complete the ensemble was a pair of white thong panties and peach strapless bra to accentuate her upturned breasts and tight rounded ass.

When Kate arrived at the sports building she was greeted by several of the players who were outside going to their cars or walking up the hill to the dorms. Kate stopped a young blonde player and asked for directions to the interview area and was told to just go on into the locker room and the offensive line would see her soon. She had been here only twice before and both times had been refused entrance to the locker area due to the fact that it was for males only, so when he directed her inside she was slightly nervous about entering where all these naked players would be. But deep down she felt her body begin to react to the possibility that she might get to see them wet and virile when she entered.

Kate proceeded to the big steel door and found it opened rather easily when she pushed it, though once inside her imagination had not prepared her for what confronted her there. Inside, in various stages of undress, was the entire offensive line. It consisted of 5 black and 3 white players and from what she had seen thus far they weren't considered the largest offensive line in the conference for their weight alone. Not one of them was less than 8 inches in length, that she could see, and the majority were well over that. After only a few seconds they noticed her standing, awe struck, by the door and began to hoot and holler at her to come on in and join the fun. Kate decided to keep her decorum about herself as much as possible and ignore their catcalls and perform her interview as best she could.

As she moved further into the locker area she felt the faint stirrings of excitement in her pussy and could only too well imagine what could happen if she let this situation get out of control. Mike Ayers, the quarterback, saw her and called the rest of the team over to the benches to begin the interview, they were all in towels and seemed quite at ease with this, so Kate decided if they could stand it then so could she. As she sat down her skirt rode up giving the entire team a good look at her shapely legs and a brief glimpse of the top of her thighs each time she crossed or recrossed her legs.

Kate began to notice that as she spoke to one player the others were trying to get a glimpse of her panties or looking down her shirt when she bent to write in her notebook. It began to be a game to her, to see how much leg she could show without them realizing she was doing it on purpose. Kate began to notice that several of the players around her were becoming aroused by her exposure, but rather than being embarrassed by this it spurred her on to greater exhibitionism. She began to let her skirt ride up to a point just below her ass so that the thin material of her thong became visible each time she moved and her pussy began to get wetter as she watched the reaction her exposure began to have on the players, their cocks began to stiffen and a few peeked out below the edges of the towels they wore. Kate felt her nipples harden against the material of her bra and knew that they were clearly visible through her shirt.

The first to make a move was one of the linemen, Ronnie Cox, he moved up behind Kate and gently began to rub her neck and shoulders saying; "Just thought you looked a little tense, you know, what with all us guys in towels and all, I just thought that you might be a little more comfortable without this jacket, cause, you know, it's a little warm in here and all.” with that Ronnie pulled the blazer Kate had worn to the interview off exposing her erect nipples to the entire group to ogle. Kyle Davis couldn't hold out any longer as his semi-rigid dong grew to its' full 10 inches and pushed his towel to the floor. Kate simply stared, she'd never seen a cock so large or black before and she couldn't pull her eyes off his massive manhood. Beaux Conners and Kasim Muhammad, not to be out done, also dropped their towels exposing their equally long, thick, black cocks to Kate's amazed gaze.

" I never realized that they were so big!” Kate gasped finally. She had, by this time, completely forgotten the interview and begun to get seriously aroused as she gazed around the group and each in turn dropped his towel to show her the growing erection hidden beneath. Kate was immediately surrounded by a multi-hued array of cocks with the shortest being well over her initial paltry estimate of 8 inches. Kate just sat there, dumbfounded, as the players began to fondle her through her shirt and along the base of her skirt. Kate was becoming hotter by the second and could feel the wetness having already soaked through the thin layer of her thong creating a slick of pussy juice beneath her in the chair.

Cocks, the sizes of which she had only dreamed, bobbed around her at eye level and above. Suddenly, unable to control herself any longer, Kate leaned forward and captured the cock nearest her in her lips.

Mike Ayers sighed and pushed forward as he felt her warm wet mouth enclose the head of his 9-inch hardon. Almost immediately this set the rest of the team off on the task of removing Kate's clothing and getting their first look at this hot young reporter in the flesh.

Keith Davis, Kyles' older brother, stood directly behind Kate and marveled at her as she attempted to swallow all of his teammates cock down her throat. This was his first time with a white girl and he really didn't know what to expect. Kate pulled the cock out of her mouth long enough to tell them to please be careful with her clothes and then tried once more to cram Mikes' cock into her throat, and to her credit she did quite well, managing to push his 9 inches into the back of her throat and gurgling happily the whole time. Mike slowly stepped back from Kate forcing her to move off the chair and into a kneeling position which allowed for the ease of access of the other players.

Kyle and Kasim began to play with her pussy and each was pushing a finger into her wet hole while Beaux strummed her clit with his tongue, having laid down and slid under her belly. John Johanovitz and Ronnie Cox each played with her breasts as they hung down and swung from the face fucking she was receiving from Mike. This only left Rick Meyers and Keith Davis who were busily stroking their long black cocks near Kate's face. Mike had had just about all he could stand and was nearing the point of no return when he pulled out of her mouth and was quickly replaced by Rick. This was the first black cock that Kate had ever tasted and the sheer size of it, 14.5" and almost 5" in diameter, made her sure there was no way she could ever hope to get it all in her mouth, much less anywhere else.

As Rick started to push the huge head into her mouth Kyle had slid his thumb into Kate's asshole and begun to finger fuck it as well. Kasim moved to the side to watch and jerk-off which allowed Beaux to slide his copiously leaking cock into Kate's wet cunt. Kate felt the skinny 10-incher begin to invade her pussy and the fullness increased as it just kept going in. Kate shuddered as she had her first intense orgasm and her full cunt gushed around the long black rod upon which she was impaled. Her cunts' spasms proved too much for the young inexperienced black man and he quickly spewed a copious load of sperm into her stretched hole.

As he did Kyle looked up and said; "Damn, I can feel his cock squirt in there!". Beaux was quickly pushed out from under Kate and the teammates all griped about him having messed her up for the rest of them.

Kate spit Rick's cock out and told them;" I'll get in the shower and clean up but no one else can shoot off in me, I'm not on any kind of birth control and I don't want to end up pregnant.” as she moved to the shower area to clean up the gooey white mess running down her legs.

Once Kate had returned, Mike had gotten up a bit of a batting roster by odd-manning to see who did what when and how many times. Mike pulled Kate over to a bench and had her lie down so they could all get a chance to see and feel her before they really got started. Kate was so hot she almost couldn't lie still while14 sets of hands rubbed, pinched, and groped her all over. Her nipples were pulled, tits were squeezed, clit was tongued, and ass was slapped as the 7 young men remaining satisfied themselves that this really was happening to them. Finally Kate had had enough of the foreplay and was ready for the main event.

Mike moved the guys around into the first group fuck, it consisted of John, Ronnie, and Kyle. As the three young men decided on who did what Kate began to rub her clit and pinch her nipples as she stared around at the wonderful array of cocks still waiting to please her. Finally a decision was reached which seemed to meet their satisfaction and John, who had the largest cock of the three, lay down and helped Kate straddle his 12-inch member.

Kate reached down and guided it into the folds of her hot wet slit and slowly lowered herself onto the largest cock she had ever had. Before it was all in she felt it hit the opening to her cervix, she reached down to feel how much was left and could still feel almost 5 inches outside her already stuffed pussy. Kate pushed down with all her weight and felt the head pop into her cervix and she almost lost consciousness as she was engulfed by an unbelievable orgasm. As Kate writhed in ecstasy, Kyle moved around behind her and began to rub his sloppy blunted cockhead against the tight pucker of her asshole.

As he looked down at her fully stretched white hole he wondered how she would ever be able to handle his brothers' enormous prong, which Kyle knew had the reputation of having never been in a white girl. Kyles' cock bulled its' way into Kate's rectum and her eyes flew open with the realization that she now had two cocks in her separated by less than an inch of skin. Within a few strokes Kyle and John had developed a rhythm of when one pulled out the other pushed in and Kate could feel the slight nudge as each time their cocks passed they bumped through the thin septum of flesh separating them. When Kate had fully recovered from her cum Ronnie hung his 11.5-inch pecker in front of her nose and told her to open wide, which Kate immediately did. Although his cock wasn't near the monster that Rick’s' was it was still quite filling and Kate busied herself trying to swallow it all. During this, the remaining four players watched, cheered, and stroked their cocks in preparation for their opportunity with this hot young reporter turned fuckslut.

Mike went to the trainers’ room and got the teams' video camera to record the action saying; " This'll make one hell of a training film at our next practice!” Kate, oblivious to her surroundings, continued to be pounded in every orifice she had.

As Mike zoomed in for a particularly tight shot, Kyle began to get erratic with his strokes and John told him; "Hey, pull out before you blow your choad man!” Kyle grabbed the base of his cock and pulled out of Kate's asshole, which remained stretched lewdly open for a couple of seconds, and leapt for her face. He never made it, Kyle stumbled and let go his hold and his cock sprayed its' load down her side and along her back in ropy white strands. As the cum dripped from the end of his spent dick John pulled out and moved around behind Kate and entered her from behind pushing Ronnies' cock even further into her distended throat. John and Ronnie began to work in tandem pushing Kate's body back and forth between them until they were each thrusting in and out at the same time.

Ronnie looked at John and said;" Let's give this chick a three count to spewsville man!” a grunt was Johns' only reply as he neared his own massive orgasm. Ronnie could feel his cock begin to swell and his balls tighten as he prepared to spray his hot white sperm down the reporters throbbing throat. John realizing almost too late he couldn't hold out any longer and jerked his 12 inch log out of Kate's stretched cunt hole with a loud slurping sound and stood up to spray his sticky wad into the back of her head. The first spurt arched out to the crown of her brunette head and began to run down into her face as the remaining spurts drove into her fluffy hair.

Ronnie, as if set off by Johns' eruption, pushed his swollen rod all the way down her throat and began to cum. Kate couldn't breath and almost panicked as she felt the long cock throb and writhe in her throat as it spewed directly into her stomach, but it was over too quickly and Ronnie withdrew his softening dong wiping a final drop along her tongue for her to savor.

As the two young athletes withdrew from her, Kate collapsed onto the floor with a giggle. Kate had never been so thoroughly fucked, and she wasn't even half way through yet. She rolled onto her back and looked at the remaining four players and the erections each possessed and then crooked her finger for her next group. Mike passed off the camera to John and moved toward Kate with Kasim in tow. As the two young men neared, Kate realized that Kasims' cock was a bit different, at first it just seemed to be top heavy but once it got closer she could see that the head was almost as big around as a beer can but that the shaft was only 2 or 3 inches in diameter.

Once she was sure that her eyes were not deceiving her Kate decided that Kasim would get the pleasure of fucking her while she blew Mike. Kate rose up onto her knees as the two approached and reached out to grasp each of their rigid members in her hands. She pumped them as she alternately licked and rubbed the clear pre-cum from each cock in turn and did every oral trick she could remember from every porn film she'd ever seen. At one point she even forced her mouth over both players cock heads at once, but only briefly as Kasims' size almost ripped her jaws apart.

"Put that monster in me!” Kate told Kasim after she felt she could hold out no longer. Kasim, never one to disappoint, obediently moved around behind her and began to push his oversize cock head into her hot wet cunny. John, holding the camera, zoomed in as her swollen labia were stretched to accommodate this gigantic invader, then as they contracted back around Kasims' shaft he panned to her ass as it puckered outward as the huge knob pushed it from within.

Meanwhile, Mike began where he had left off earlier forcing his 9-inch dork down the reporters’ throat. Kate, after having deep-throated Ronnies' long dong, had little difficulty with this and welcomed the opportunity to be able to breathe a little more easily even when he did push into the opening of her throat and sometimes a bit beyond. Kate found that the feeling of Kasims' oddly formed rod made her pussy quiver with each outstroke and pushed her over into yet another shattering orgasm before she was ready, almost causing her to bite down on Mikes' thrusting dong. These two though had been watching entirely too long and both knew it would be over soon so as if by unspoken command they began to pound her in earnest.

Suddenly, with a loud grunt, Kasim launched himself out of her tight pussy and over her head, his weirdly shaped cock grasped in his hand, he turned and unleashed a massive stream of semen so strong that Kate felt it literally push her head back a little when it struck her between the eyes. Kasims' cock didn't stop though, as it continued to spray her face from eyebrows to chin around the cock in her mouth. Kate opened her eyes to see what was happening and was astonished to see Kasims' cock pouring out a steady stream of sticky white sperm almost as though he were pissing rather than cumming.

Mike pulled his cock out of the way and Kate fastened her lips around Kasims' flared cockhead and swallowed the hot slimy stream of goo as quickly as she could only to have Mike spew his load all over her forehead and down her nose. Kasim finally withdrew his dripping dick from her mouth and John moved around to get a shot of her slime-covered face. Kate's face was coated from eyebrows to chin with streamers of white goo, it dripped from the end of her nose and glued her right eye completely closed, there was even a substantial amount in her hair and a small droplet dangled from her left ear lobe.

Peering out through her semi-open left eye she could see Rick Meyers and Keith Davis, cocks semi-erect, moving toward her. Kate's jaw dropped, she had realized that Keiths' cock was enormous, but now she was faced with two of the largest cocks she had ever seen, together they were over twenty-eight inches in length and eleven inches in diameter, and both black as the ace of spades. Kate wiped as much of the sticky mess as she could from her face smeared it onto the two massive black cocks presented before her. She was almost overwhelmed by the sheer size of both these men not to mention their huge swelling cocks. She reached out and wrapped her small white hand around Rick's but her fingers just wouldn't touch and when she did the same to Keith, the distance was even greater. Kate was awe struck at the thought of what these two powerful young men were about to do to her, but she was out of control and only wanted it the more.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and could only fit about two inches beyond the head of either cock into her widely ovaled lips. She was forced to grab the men's' buttocks to push them further into her mouth. Keith placed his hand on the back of her head as she pulled him into her wet stretched lips and he levered another inch into her mouth as Rick stood by with her hand wrapped and pumping his throbbing black rod. Kate, unable to get them into her throat, pushed Keith to the floor and climbed atop him grasping his huge erection in her hand, she guided it into her wet pussy. Kate's mouth remained open as she gasped and whimpered as her cunt hole was stretched almost to its' limit. Rick, standing near her face, rubbed the pre-cum leaking from his cock into her breasts and along her chin.

Realizing that there is no way this little white girl is ever going to get his huge dong into her tight ass while Keith is in her pussy he grabbed her breasts and pushed them together to form a makeshift cunt. Rick then began to slide his huge dripping dong through the valley of her tits and push his cockhead against her lips. Each time leaving a long strand of pre-cum stretching from her lips to his flared cockhead. Keith meanwhile had managed to get ten of his fourteen inches into her pussy but could force no more without ripping the poor girl apart from the sheer girth of his erection, instead he withdrew and began to short stroke her wet trembling cunt with hard pounding strokes.

12