Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

I had worked about half of my cock into her when she started climaxing. Her love canal acted like a vacuum cleaner and sucked me the rest of the way into her. When this happened, her eyes popped wide open and I thought I had hurt her but no pain registered on her features. The only sounds coming from her were grunts and uuhhh uuhhh sounds. Once my cock was fully inside her I didn't use more that a half to three-quarters of an inch stroke as I rested my weight on my elbows and knees and went in and out and around. Once the orgasm overtook her, she stayed in orgasm until I flooded the depths of her tight little pussy with my cum.

We had released the sexual tension that had been building between us since she came into that neighbor lounge at happy hour. The heightened tension had abated but our desire for each other had not. We lay on the carpet, facing one another, and holding on.

She whispered to me, "Go move your car and come back. I'm not going to work. It won't be any problem. I work for my father-in-law and he's out of town."

I felt like such an old man trying to get my well-fucked ass off the floor after she had jumped up as easily as she had done. I took my car to my parents house under the cover of darkness. I left a note on their kitchen counter that I would be back later and went back to Tiffany. She had left the front door unlocked. I went in and locked the door and made my way to her bedroom. The lights were off so I just removed my clothes and got into bed. Within seconds, I felt her small hands on my cock and shortly after she had stroked it a few times, I felt her wet, warm mouth slide over the helmet and her tongue lick the sensitive underside of my cock.

I turned her body around so that she was straddling my face. With my hands on her tight little heart-shaped ass, I pulled her down until her pussy was in my mouth. I ran my tongue the length of her crack and settled in on her clit. I licked and sucked on her clit sending little tremors through her body. The tremors grew as she neared orgasm. I slid my hands up her body in search of her breast which I could feel resting on my stomach. She lifted her body slightly to allow my hands to cup her magnificent full round globes. I rubbed my fingers over her rock hard nipples and the tremors that she had been experiencing became a full-blown quake. She was jerking around so bad that I was having a hard time keeping in contact with her. I continued to play with her right breast with my left hand while I moved my right hand back to her ass where I could better hold her to me and continue to torture her clitoris with my tongue and lips.

Finally I allowed her to pull away from me and she turned around and began kissing the warm sticky pussy nectar from my mouth. "Fuck me, fuck me now with that big dick," she said into my mouth while she was pulling me to her and rolling over onto her back. I rolled with her and when my cock lined up with her love canal, I gently pushed forward. The muscles in her vagina were more relaxed now. Even though she was still very tight, I could get inside her much more easily. Her orgasm had not completely subsided and as I entered her I could feel the gentle squeezing of her pussy walls on my dick. She went back into full orgasm and it didn't take long for me to join her in sexual bliss.

As we came down, we lay there in her connubial bed holding onto one another. We talked and laughed and petted one another. Finally, at dawn, we drifted into that peaceful slumber that is reserved for the afterglow of lovemaking. When I awoke, she was not in bed. A quick check of the amount of light in the room indicated that it was midday. I lay there very appreciatively smelling the aroma of our sex in the bed but also the smell of sausage and eggs cooking.

"OK. Time to get up Sleepyhead," Tiffany announced gleefully as she jumped upon the bed. I grabbed at her and she continued laughingly, "No time for that. It's time for breakfast. We can't keep this up on cookies, you know."

I grabbed again and caught her this time. She tried to act like she was upset but her giggling gave her away. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. We had our arms around each other and my head was looking over her left shoulder when I saw the thing that gave me cold chills. It was a picture of Kate Caruthers smiling down at me. I jerked around and on the nightstand was a picture of an older but also smiling Dave Caruthers.

"You're married to Dave Caruthers?" I asked incredibly.

"Yes I am," she answered. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah," I said trying to recover from the shock of finding out that I was fucking little Dave's wife and Kate's daughter-in-law. "I was a friend of the family's and used to mow their lawn and do odd jobs for them."

Tiffany had a look of amused awareness in her eyes. Since Dave seems to be following in his father's footsteps in being away from home so much, I asked Kate how she put up with the lack of having her husband around," she said. "She told me that she took on a young lover that had what it took to make her happy. She said that it was someone who cut their grass and did odd jobs for them. I now understand how she made it."

We looked into each other's eyes for a long time. She finally broke the silence. "Want some breakfast?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers