Kate and Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's hand left Kate's hair and travelled down to the zip which once undone would let Kate'[s body out of its velvet cage and let Laura see her girlfriend in all her glory. Laura gripped the metal zip between her thumb and forefinger, she started slowly moving it down Kate's back unleashing a little bit more of her covered body the more she moved the zip. Kate was getting increasingly impatient, she wanted her corset off of her body, her hands moved round to the bottom of her back, moving Laura's hands and unzipping her corset, freeing her body. Their heads separated as they stopped kissing. Laura rocked back on top of Kate taking Kate's velvet corset in her hand and tossing to the side of the bed. Kate moved her head towards Laura's, attempting to continue kissing her, Laura's hands came up and sharply pushed Kate's shoulders back, making Kate fall flat against the bed. Laura sat up on top of her girlfriend admiring her toned milky white flesh on her now free petite body.

Kate slid her right hand up the length of her body, feeling her own soft white stomach then moving her hand up to her right breast, gently squeezing it letting her right nipple swell as it started to get hard. Laura gently placed her hands on top of Kate's firm stomach and began to slide them slowly up towards her breasts, stopping just before she reached them and then gently sliding her hands back down to her navel caressing every inch of her body as she moved them. Laura could see Kate's hard nipple now and wanted to tease her nipples as well as Kate had done to her. Her hands slowly moved up Kate's soft warm body slowly stroking her skin until they reached the bottoms of her soft waiting breasts. Laura placed her hands above Kate's breasts pushing her chest down to the mattress. Laura gently ran her fingernails down the length of Kate's breasts, feeling her hard nipples as she ran her nails over them making Kate sigh with pleasure. Laura placed her hands back above Kate's breasts running her fingernails over the white marks that she had left last time, a little harder this time, turning the white marks into red ones making Kate suck air in over her teeth as she found the pain her girlfriend was giving her pleasurable.

Laura ran her fingers over Kate's nipples, soothing them after subjecting them to pleasurable torture. Laura caressed Kate's nipples, gently squeezing them between her index and middle fingers, feeling them to see if she could make them harder. Laura moved her head down to Kate's quickly kissing her on the lips before moving her legs from either side of Kate's body and putting then in between Kate's open legs. Laura stopped kissing Kate and moved her mouth down to Kate's right breast, kissing the soft milky flesh before slowly moving to her hard nipple. Kate let out a pleasurable sigh as the warmth of Laura's mouth on her nipple sent a wave of pleasure through her body. Laura pushed her tongue onto Kate's nipple covering it with a layer of her warm saliva as she licked and kissed at it. Kate's hands moved up above her head as she held the edge of the mattress letting Laura have complete control over her breasts. Laura moved her tongue around in lazy circles drawing a figure of eight on top of Kate's right nipple making her moan as the pleasure built up in her breast.

Keeping her tongue on Kate's right nipple Laura moved her hand up to Kate's left nipple, squeezing and pulling it between her thumb and forefinger. As Laura squeezed and pulled Kate's nipple her mouth left Kate's right nipple, she slid her tongue across Kate's right breast past her cleavage and onto her left breast, gently biting and sucking at Kate's flesh leaving little mouth shaped marks. She continued kissing her way over to Kate's hard red nipple, listening to Kate's heavy breathing as she was sent into a deeper state of pleasure. Laura's mouth reached Kate's erect nipple her tongue came forward and only using the tip of her tongue she gently flicked Kate's nipple until she heard that familiar moan of pleasure come from Kate's lips. Laura moved her head up towards Kate's mouth. Kate stopped gripping the mattress and pushed her elbows under her body to sit up and kiss Laura, Laura lovingly kissed her, letting Kate explore her mouth with her tongue. Laura's hand moved up from its resting place on Kate's stomach and moved up to her neck. Laura firmly pushed Kate's neck to the bed, she gave her one final dominating kiss before moving her lips over her neck, tracing a line with her tongue from Kate's throat, over her right nipple, down to her navel, up to her left nipple, back down to her navel and then she started slowly kissing from her navel down to the bottom of her stomach where her mouth was met by Kate's black suspender belt.

Laura's hands slid over Kate's stomach down to the top of the suspender belt continuing past Kate's wet dripping pussy down her thighs to the clips that held her stockings up. Laura quickly undone the fastenings on each leg. After she had freed Kate's legs she ran her hands up the inside of her thighs back up to the top of the suspender belt. Laura lifted the elasticated suspender belt off of Kate's hips, took it in her fingers and slowly pulled it down over Kate's thighs. Kate arched her back to let Laura slip the belt over her bum. Laura closed Kate's legs and lifted them straight up in to the air to pull the suspender belt up off of Kate's shapely stocking covered legs and let it fall to the bed. Kate's legs rested on Laura's warm shoulders, her thighs pressing onto Laura's breasts. keeping Kate's legs resting on her body Laura's hands reached down to Kate's thong and took hold of the black material, pulling her warm wet thong over her bum and then up her legs and over her black 6 inch stilettos before throwing it to the floor.

Kate was now lying on the bed naked apart from her black stockings and stilettos. Laura pushed Kate's legs back down to the bed and sat above her girlfriend admiring her smooth silky body, Laura moved her body in between Kate's legs and placed her hands on Kate's soft thighs, she slowly started pushing them down towards her sweet juicy pussy. A bead of come was forming on Kate's pussy lips and starting to run down to the bed as Laura's hands started to send feelings of excitement deep into her loins. Laura's head was moving towards Kate's damp pussy and as she was moving closer and closer she started to fill her mouth with saliva ready to lube up Kate's delicious pussy. Laura's head was now hovering above Kate's hot pussy, she let her saliva flow down from her mouth and cover Kate's hard clit. The feeling of the warm saliva dribbling on to her sensitive clit made Kate give another pleasurable sigh. Using her fingers Laura rubbed her saliva over Kate's hard clit spreading it around onto her hot pussy lips and down to her open and waiting pussy hole.

"Stay there" Laura said to Kate with a cheeky smile on her face, Kate lay naked and wet on the bed wondering what Laura had in store next. As Kate watched Laura get off the bed and move over to the chest of drawers she could see the red scratch marks on Laura's ass starting to fade. Laura turned around from the draws and appeared at the bottom of the bed with the rabbit in hand that they had bought earlier.

"I wondered when you were gong to use that on me" Kate said to Laura. Laura returned to her previous position, kneeling in between Kate's open legs and twisting the bottom of the rabbit turning the vibrating head on. Kate smiled, she knew that sound all too well, having used rabbits on each other before she knew how good it would feel. Laura gently lowered the head onto Kate's stomach, the vibrations sending tingles through Kate's body. She slowly traced a line up towards Kate's breasts and moved the head to Kate's right nipple, Kate let out another sigh as she felt the vibrations tickle her already hard nipple. Laura could see that Kate was getting impatient and want the dildo inside her ever moistening pussy. Keeping the head vibrating on Kate's nipple for a moment longer she decided it was time to give her girlfriend what she wanted.

The vibrations stopped on Kate's nipple as Laura slid the rabbit down Kate's milky white body over her navel and rested it on her rock hard clit. Kate wanted Laura to keep the head on her clit but Laura soon took the head off, lowered the rabbit in front of Kate's waiting pussy and slowly began to drive it into Kate's hot, wet vagina. Kate let out a loud moan as the 2 inch diameter dildo was slowly stretching her tight young pussy, the vibrations from the head gave her even more pleasure as she begged Laura to push it in harder.

Wanting to tease her, Laura carried on pushing it in slowly. When the ears had reached Kate's clit she massaged it, moving the rabbit around in small circles making Kate's body squirm. With another twist of the rabbit the ears began to vibrate this made Kate's breathing become much heavier as she felt the fast vibrations running through her clit. Laura loved watching her girlfriend in sexual ecstasy. Laura pushed the ears deeper onto Kate's clit, listening to her sigh as she did so. She pulled the dildo back so the ears were just touching her and then pushed it slowly back deep into her. Kate told Laura to keep doing that, this time she did, the anticipation of making Kate come becoming too much for her, now she wanted to see her come, and come hard. Laura pulled the rabbit back further than before and pushed it back in to Kate slightly faster.

Each time she pulled back on the dildo she always pushed it in harder and faster until she'd built up a steady rhythm that had Kate's body twitching and her legs opening further to invite more of the dildo into her. Kate moved her finger down to her hard clit and began frantically rubbing. Laura could tell Kate was on the brink of an orgasm and wanted to do all she could to help her get there. Laura began pushing an pulling the dildo faster and harder making Kate sigh and moan wanting to come. The vibrations from the ears, the head of the dildo and Laura's technique soon became all to much for Kate her hand began to rub her clit faster and faster. Her other hand was busy pinching her nipple, her hand came off her breast and gripped the mattress as she felt a wave of pleasure run through her.

Kate's sighs became more and more frequent, her body movement became more and more out of control and her hand rubbed furiously on her rock hard clit. Her back arched as she was driven to yet another orgasm, she let out a loud pleasurable moan and began thrusting her hips, her hand came off her clit and grabbed the edge of the mattress, her knuckles were turning white, this was a powerful orgasm. Laura lay between her legs keeping the dildo pressed firmly against Kate's clit, letting the vibrations get out the rest of Kate's come. There was a pool of Kate's pussy juice already on the sheet. Laura started to dip her finger in the pool and suck Kate's sweet hot come off her fingertips. Kate smiled as she lay back, exhausted from the orgasm Laura had just given her. Laura took the dildo out from Kate's tired pussy and with one twist turned the rabbit off. Laura stayed at the bottom of the bed letting her girlfriend watch her lick and suck the come off the dildo. Laura pushed the dildo deep into her throat, tightened her lips around the shaft and slowly pulled it out keeping Kate's come in her mouth, before putting the dildo down Laura swallowed Kate's come then lay down next to a tired Kate kissing her and letting her taste the last drops of her own come on her tongue. Kate turned her head to the side and Laura rested her head on top of Kate's neck. The girls lay awake, heavily breathing, resting from the experience they'd both had. As time went on Kate could hear Laura's soft breathing in her ear, Kate recognised this and knew Laura was asleep.

Laura awoke to see Kate sitting on top of her slowly rocking back and forth, grinding their two pussy's together.

"I'm not finished with you yet."

12