Kate and I Ch. 19-20

Story Info
Asheville: Going to the Hotel
755 words
4.35
8.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

19.

The drive to the hotel was easy, unlike the drive to the office. It actually only took us 15 or so minutes to arrive there. We pulled into the hotel parking lot and found a spot. After we had stopped, and got out of the car, I started dancing and celebrating. Everybody who was either leaving in their vehicles, or heading in/out of the hotel was looking at me. Kate looked at me as if I had lost it. After I got done acting stupid, "What the hell was that about, Aden?" she looks embarrassed.

"I'm just so excited, that it don't take three hours to get here," I say sarcastically.

"Sometimes I worry about you, boss," she says as she shakes her head at me. We laugh, then grab our bags and head into the hotel. I'm carrying her suitcase (which feels like thousand pounds) and mine, as she's carrying my suit bag, keeping them from getting wrinkled. As we approach the receptionist, she gives us a big grin and starts in on her greeting, "Hello, and welcome to the Asheville Marriott, we have a lovely suite for newlyweds, like yourselves."

Kate and I look at each other, stunned, confused and red.

"Ha, ha, ha," both of us in unison laugh nervously.

"We are...," she starts, flushed with arousal or embarrassment (I really can't tell).

"...not together together, we work together," I say smile as I look at Kate, who looks almost disappointed, "yea, we need a room," I'm still flushed, "two rooms actually, one for each of us." I say as I have finally calm down.

"Okay, one room for...," looking at both of us waiting for someone to speak.

"Oh, Aden Jones," I say first, barely remembering my name.

"And, another room for...," as she types my name on her computer.

"Um, Kate Martinez," Kate says, who still looks a little red.

"Okay, Mr. Jones and Ms. Martinez," the receptionist says, "here are your room keys," handing one to me, "room 413," handing the other one to Kate, "and room 414. I'm sorry, I couldn't separate you two anymore, they are right across from each other."

"That's fine, it's no problem," I chime in, as Kate is still looking a little flushed, but it seems to be going away.

"Okay, your rooms are located..." As she tells us where they are, and gives us directions on how to get there from where we are now. Kate and I start towards the elevator.

20.

We make it to the elevator, but we have to wait. I glance back to the receptionist, who shakes her head at us and mumbles to herself, not really able to hear the whole thing but something like, "I don't understand why..., they would...together," as we her into the now open elevator. What the hell did she mean by that, as I look over at Kate, Kate would never go for a bum, who got hurt in college playing football. She's not a shallow money grabbing woman, as some are.

"So, boss, what do you have plan for the rest of the day since its only," look at her watch, "1330."

"Well, Katie," I say looking into her soul piercing green eyes, very seriously I say, "I'm going up to my hotel room, and take a nap. The jet lag really took it out on me. I'll decide what to do after I get up, I might want to head for a customer and introduce myself or something. I really don't know yet, if you want you can go out and see some sites if you feel like it." I smile at her.

"Actually, boss, I was hoping that's what you would say," she chimes back, "I'm exhausted, myself."

"Okay it's decided," I say very chirpy, "nap, then figure it out."

"Yes, sir," as she flashes her million dollar smile, as the doors open.

We head off and find our assigned rooms. Kate flashes a smile at me, wished me good rest, and opens her door and disappears behind it. I open mine, and head into, too. I lay my suitcase on a table, and I hang my suit bag on a hook behind the door. I open the case, reach in and get out some sleeping clothes, a pair of cotton jogging shorts, and a clean pair of boxers. I take off my suit, stripping down to nothing , and slip on new boxers and comfy sleeping shorts. I fall onto the bed, and fall fast asleep.

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers