Kate and I Ch. 45-48

Story Info
Asheville: The Aftermath of the "Discussion".
1.9k words
4.53
8.7k
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers

Like to think my editor sexnovella, for looking over this.

*

45.

BRAW, BRAW, damn phone, who the hell turn you on last night, as I turn over to where Kate was sleeping and notice that she's nowhere to be found in my hotel room, what the hell, I think as I turn over and slap my phone off, what a minute did that actually happen last night, or was that one hell of a dream, completely confused, okay let's do some thinking here Aden, I'm under covers, wearing what seems to be, sniffing my shirt, the white tee shirt that I was wearing yesterday, along with a pair sleeping shorts, but no, as I check, yep, no boxers, weird, but not the first time I went to bed with sleeping shorts and no boxers. Katie's nowhere to be found in the room, and the boxes from last night are still where they were, when supposedly she gave me, um, head so...um I have no clue, I've come to my conclusion, so I get out of bed.

As I'm standing I look at the bed, it only looks like one person slept in it last night, I think to myself as I go over to my suitcase (not suit bag) and reach for my wallet, which is not there, where the hell is my wallet? I start looking around the room looking for the pants that I wore yesterday, now where the hell are those damn pants, but I can't find them either, and then I see my wallet sitting next to the boxes, as are the keys to rental, and my pack of chewing gum, okay now I'm confused, what the hell happen last night?

I look at my wallet, mischievously, how the hell did you get up here, unless, no it didn't? did it?, then I start to look around my hotel room looking for certain items, like my suits that I have worn the past couple of days, and they are nowhere to be found, okay I know what's going on, Katie came in here and took them to the drycleaners just I case we have to stay here for another week, right? So I've come to another conclusion.

Let's say, we did what I think we did last night, if so why isn't she in here waking up beside me? I start to think again, okay let's say we didn't do what I think we did, why the hell can't remember last night, before bed? Or her coming in to grab the suits to say she was going to the drycleaners? And why the hell do I need to piss so badly? As I run off to the bathroom.

I pull down my sleeping shorts and start to pee. And as I do the urine goes in a completely different direction than I was expecting, ah, as I try to put in under control, what the hell happen last night?!!

I need to get in the shower and try to clear my head, the sleep need to be shaken out, I then jump in the shower, and off to the races to get ready for whatever the day brings.

46.

I get done with the shower, and I get out to dry myself off. I have finally realize that we probably did what I think we did last night, and I need to make sure and that she's okay with what happen. Even though she initiated it.

I head into the main room of my hotel suite, and as soon as I walk in I hear, KNICK KNOCK KNOCK! ah, what the hell, now?! "Yea, who is it?!"

"It's, Katie, just making sure you were up!" She says loud Aniyah that I could have heard her in the shower.

Um, okay keep cool Aden, "yea Katie, I'm up, and just out of the shower, give me like 15 minutes to get dress, and I'll knock on your door, okay?!" I say loud to make sure she heard me.

"Sure thing boss," she stops for a sec, "I just wanted to say....never mind talk to you in 15 or so minutes."

"...okay?" Confused for like the sixth time today, and I've only been up for 30 minutes.

I get dressed, I throw on a simple polo and a pair of khakis, not really sure what today is going to bring. As I get ready to go out the door, I reach for my wallet, looking at it mischievously though. I'm expecting it to grow legs and jump away from me, as I move close to it. And without any shoes on, I risk gong across a hallway, in a major hotel, to the room across the way.

And I knock on her door, "Katie I'm ready," as I stop knocking the door opens up with Kate standing there looking great as usual, and me dressed like a bum.

She looks me over and, proceeds to walk out the door to the hallway, "Aden, why don't you have any shoes on?"

"Um, because, I think we need to talk first," as I grab her arm, and lead her to my room across the hallway.

"Talk about what Aden?" She doesn't seem to be playing dumb, but to honest right now, I'm so confused, I need to know what happen last night, if it was a dream or not, and how to proceed.

47.

I open the door to my room with her in tow, after we get inside of the room, I close the door, "Katie, please have a seat."

"Okay?" She says, as she sits on the couch, places her cellphone on the arm rest of the couch, crosses her legs and places her hands in her lap, and looks at me, with a puzzled look, "Aden, what's going on?"

I look at her, what's going on, as I'm pacing, back and forth, in front of her, how the hell do I start this conversation, 'hey Katie, I was wondering, did you blow me last night, or was it a dream? I not really positive, and if you did, blow me, can I expect further blowjobs, or was this a onetime thing, and what about what you said as I fell asleep, did you mean that, or are you just pulling my chain?' "First off, how was your night, last night?"

"I had a great night," Kate says, as she smiles, "Aden what's going on, talk to me." The smile leaves her face as a, more or less, serious look comes across her face.

"...," I don't know how to start, "...in was wondering about something, that happened last night. But I don't know how to ask you."

"Just say it, Aden," she says.

"...," I still don't know what to say, "...what happen last night?"

"...?" Kate's beautiful face has turn to a confused look, "what do you mean what happened? Don't you remember?"

"Yes, no, actually," I say finally starting to get it going, "that's where I'm not sure, see what I think happened last night, and what I woke up to today, don't jive, Katie?"

"And what do you think happened?" Her tone sounds playful, but the look on her face hasn't changed, so I'm not able to actually read her.

She going to make me say it, isn't she, I think as looking directly in her eyes, "Katie, what happened between us, as in what physically happened?"

I see her face light up, one of her million dollar smiles breaks across her face, "well, Aden," she says in a more playful tone, "I'll say it like this, what you think happen, happened. Why are you asking all of sudden?"

"Because...," I swallow back my extra saliva, "I wasn't really sure, because they're some things you said, that I wasn't accepting, even after you did what you did."

"Oh, that," she starts to blush now, as she speaks, "yes, everything that I said was and is true," she says, as she stands up and approaches me.

"So then," I start, "why did you leave this morning, before I woke? That's the reason, why I'm asking, because it all seemed like a dream," as she is now standing in front of me.

"The reason why I left," she starts as she grabs my hand and places it on her hip, and the other hand on the other side if her hip, and she does the opposite, by placing her hands on my shoulders, "is because I start scheduling some meeting with the big high dollar contracts in the area that Frankie messed up," she continues, and as she does we start to move to a beat that only exist I her head, "and those meetings are spaced out into next week," as we continue to hold each other move, and move to a phantom beat, "so I took the initiative, and went to the drycleaners for the both of us," as she finishes, she places her head on my chest, and wraps her arms around me, as we continue to move to a magical beat.

I take my left hand, which was still on her hip, and I move it to the back of her head, "Katie, Katie, Katie," I sigh, as I start to move my left hand as to pet her head, "why are you good to me? What have I done to deserve you?" As we continue to move to the beat.

"Aden," she takes her head off my chest and looks me in the eyes, and smiles, "sometimes you are completely oblivious aren't you?" We continue to move.

"Sometimes, yes, I guess," I continue to move to the music with her, "ever since what happened with my ex, I've been you could say out of the loop, when it comes to the opposite sex. And plus you're different, Katie, I've never seen a person who's so aggressive to what she wants, like you were."

"Ever since you hired me, Aden," she starts, as she stops us from moving and she looks me directly in the eyes, "I've been dropping hints, that I've wanted you, think back to the interview, then very early morning breakfast the day after you received the promotion, at the 24/7 diner, and other times especially during this trip, you have literally caught me twice jilting off to you, and you haven't realized it," she takes a breath and continues, "every time I'm in the same room with you, I'm sopping wet, and it doesn't even have to be that either, I just think of you and I'm ready. So I decide to lay all the cards on the table, and let you know how I feel and what I'm willing to do."

I separate from her, and take a step back, "...," I don't know what to say, I have an idea....

48.

"Okay," I say.

"Okay, what Aden?" She says not really sure what I'm going to say next.

"Okay, first off," I look at her, "did you plan anything today for us?"

"As in a meetings? No. I pushed the dinner with Donnie to tomorrow, and a meeting with JL (Jordan Levi) Industries, I told all of them that had food poisoning from what you are last night," she looks at me, still not positive of my next move.

"Okay," I look at her with a wicked grin, second, I'm hungry, then we'll come back to the hotel room, k."

"Okay...," she still isn't really sure what I'm planning.

"I'll be back in moment," I walk off, "let me grab a pair of flip-flops," as I do, I can feel her smile.

As I come back, and turn around the corner I see Kate, she looks antsy, and fidgeting a she stands waiting for me to return. And soon as she she's me her face lights up. I take her by the hand and out the door into the hallway.

sramir2
sramir2
17 Followers