Kate & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mself
mself
16 Followers

We were still stuck. I tried to work us out of the mudhole, but couldn't do it. Finally, I told Kate that she would need to flag down some help. The shirt that she was wearing was a semi-transparent t-shirt. She didn't have a bra on (I hate bras and wish women would stop wearing full bras, but would wear only half-cup bras to their tits and nipples would be properly displayed and accessible...), so her magnificent tits were VERY visible in the sunlight. I sent Kate to the edge of the road and told her to keep shaking her covered tits at cars, holding her thumb out, that some man would eventually stop and we could get the help we needed. It only took about four cars passing before one stopped. Inside was a father with two older teenage sons. They were all smiles when they stopped.

I explained to them that we had pulled off and gotten stuck and that I only needed him to help pull me out. I had a tow rope, so I only needed the extra pull from his car. He agreed to help. As a reward, I told Kate to take her top off and stay topless beside the cars while we hooked up the vehicles and he pulled me out. Kate and his boys started out by standing together beside the vehicles, in full view of the road, but I eventually had them jump into the back of the truck for extra weight while we got unstuck. While he pulled I reversed out, with Kate and the boys in the back, them staring at her big tits shaking around. Shortly, we got pulled out, we thanked the man and his sons, they thanked us for the view of Kate's tits, and we got in and moved on down the road. Kate stayed topless as we drove. Once we got to a big town about another 20 miles down the road, we pulled into a car wash place and hosed down the truck to get rid of the mud. I had Kate strip there and cleaned her up too, since she had my cum leaking out of her ass. We got back into the truck and drove until we got to my folks' house. By then it was dark, but Kate got dressed before we went in.

Beach trip: One summer I was away from school working at home for the summer while Kate stayed in town and continued working her job. I tried to get up there every other weekend or so to maintain the relationship and get some great sex. One time I came up for a long weekend. She didn't know I was coming up (this was the days before cellphones), so when I arrived she was not home. I waited on the front porch of her house for her to come home from work, and ended up waiting until about midnight before she arrived. By then, I was mad because of all the hours I had waited for her, not knowing where she was or if she was even coming home. She explained that she and a girlfriend had gone to a local nightclub and had performed in a talent night amateur topless contest. She had come in second place and she showed me the cash she had won. On top of this, she was in good spirits from the drink and the fun of it and was turned on.

In short order I found myself no longer angry, but turned on that she had stripped topless in public for a contest. I really wished I had known about it so that I could have seen it for myself. Instead of going inside, we started making our on her front porch. There was no porch light, but the streetlight outside her front walkway was shining and we could be seen by anyone who cared to look. I got her stripped naked and played with her tits and cunt, then got naked myself. She sucked on me while I was sitting in the chair, I then returned the favor until she came. We then fucked doggy style with her leaning against the front post nearest the street while I plowed her from behind. Again, we weren't the quietest fuckers, so we were making grunting noises and pleasure noises for anyone to hear. This was late at night, but I was still fucking her on the front porch in full view, with her great tits swaying as she held onto that porch post in full view of the streetlight. After we came, we collected our clothes and went inside to go to bed.

The next morning was Saturday and Kate was off, so we decided to go to Crescent Beach near Daytona. My car was a gas hog and I was concerned about not having enough money to get back home, so we took her VW Beetle. Kate wasn't naked, but was wearing short shorts (the old runner's athletic style) with no underwear and a thin t-shirt with no bra. I was in shorts and t-shirt, again, no underwear. We didn't have swimsuits, so planned on swimming in these. When we got to the beach we parked and headed for the water. Being summer, it was fairly crowded, lots of young folks, but not many kids. I stripped off my shirt and swam in my shorts, but Kate didn't have anything to take off without getting arrested, so she swam in her pantiless runner's shorts and her braless t-shirt. As soon as she got wet, everything basically went transparent. She was in a see-through outfit on the beach or in the water all morning. Her tits were huge, so it was a magnificent show. Technically, she was covered, so no one could complain about decency standards. Her shorts were showing her pubic hair clearly. My shorts were white, so they became transparent as well and showed off my cock and balls.

We played with each other in the water and while laying on the beach, but did not get naked or fuck there. After a few hours we tired of being there, so decided to leave. We walked up the pathway and dune bridge to the shower near the parking lot, both of us still very visible in semi-wet clothes. Our shorts and shirts were sandy and salty, so we decided to shower at the edge of the parking lot. We showered in our clothes, getting them soaking wet and see-through again, then walked to her car displaying ourselves to everyone around us. Guys had their eyes riveted on Kate's tits, pussy and ass, and ladies were staring at my cock and balls. When we got to Kate's car, though, we had a dilemma: what to do about our wet clothes? She had cloth seats and we did not bring a change of clothes. I suggested we strip and ride home naked, so we both stripped outside the car, then jumped in the car and drove off.

This was mid-afternoon and we still had several towns and a fairly busy road to drive for about 1.5 to 2 hours before we would get home. We threw the wet clothes into the back seat to dry, then drove with the windows open. My cock wasn't that visible to folks outside unless they could look down into her car, such as vehicles passing us or pedestrians walking by when we stopped at lights. But Kate was naked as a jaybird and her tits were completely visible to EVERYONE outside. All passing vehicles and pedestrians could tell that she was at least topless, and others could see that she was completely naked, like me. This was keeping both of us turned on to an incredible degree, so my cock was rock hard and her nipples were also.

After a short while I start slowly jacking myself off while she drove, just for the stimulation, not really wanting to cum, yet. As we drove along I was playing with my cock and she was playing with her tits and cunt with one hand, steering with the other. Occasionally, we would switch roles and I would play with her while she drove, and she would jack me. About halfway home on a two-lane highway, I started getting more serious about wanting to cum. I leaned the seat back and put my feet on the dash to outsiders to see, and got down to really jacking off. Kate was playing with my balls and ass while I jacked. Then she suddenly pulls off the side of the road, like it was an emergency, just pulled off onto the shoulder, with traffic continuing to go by us.

Kate waited for a break in the traffic, then opened her door and stepped out onto the road naked. Oncoming traffic from both directions could clearly see that she was naked. Kate closed her door and walked around to the passenger side. She opened my door, then told me to swing my legs out because she wanted to suck my cock and wanted my cum. I swung out and sat on the edge of my seat while she squatted there outside the car and swallowed my cock down her throat. She had parked the car in such a way that it was somewhat angled off the road and all oncoming cars behind us could see that she was naked and sucking my cock. While she deep-throated me and worked her mouth and throat for my cum, she had one her hands buried in her cunt and the other playing with her tits. She was getting herself off while giving me head on the side of this busy highway. This only lasted for a few minutes before she started cumming with my cock in her mouth. Her orgasm set me off and I started shooting a load into her mouth. After she swallowed my cum, she walked back around the car in full nudity, got behind the wheel and we drove off. We stayed naked all the way home, not even getting dressed when we got there, just getting out of the car naked on the street in front of her house and walking in the front door naked.

Bike ride, churchyard sex: Another time that summer Kate drove down to visit me one weekend while I was staying with my folks and working a summer job. I had picked up a motorcycle that summer, so we went for a ride that evening (Friday). After dark on our way back to my folks, I pulled off and asked her to ride naked. She stripped on the side of the road and climbed back on, putting her big tits on the back of my neck and around my ears. This was a fairly small bike (only a Honda 400), so I couldn't play with her as much as I would have liked while riding, but it was sexy as hell. We later pulled off on a side road and fucked with her leaning over the bike rubbing her nipples on the seat with me plowing her ass from behind. She didn't want cum leaking out of her ass when we finished, so she asked me to cum in her mouth. She wouldn't suck my cock once it had been up her ass, but I aimed it at her mouth and shot my load in her mouth for her to swallow. Then we dressed and finished the trip home.

The next day (Saturday) we borrowed my Dad's truck (my car was in the shop) and went for a ride in the afternoon. We were playing around in the truck, me playing with her braless tits, her playing with my cock and balls. I knew of this country church, so I took her there. When we got there we parked in the wide grassy area next to the church, probably overflow parking. I didn't see anyone around and the caretaker's house was on the other side. It was still mid-afternoon on a Saturday, so we were in full sight of the road and the church. We stripped naked in the truck, left the windows open and I leaned her back against her door as we fucked in a modified missionary position. Kate's head and hair were hanging out of her window and we were both making noise, not to mention the truck rocking from our fucking. I came in her cunt, then she squatted outside to drain out my cum, then we re-dressed and left. As far as I know, we were not discovered, but it wasn't for lack of trying...

Canoe trip: Earlier that summer I planned a canoe trip for friends over the Memorial Day weekend. It ended up being only two couples, us and some friends who were in a relationship with each other, John and Sue. This was to be a 3-day camping trip down a shallow placid river in south central Florida. Now, I had the hots for this other girl, because she was a real nice looker with great legs and nice tits. She was also a friend. I always made a point of complementing her on her legs and overall appearance. She was also a bit of a nerd, with nerdy glasses and hairdo, but I worked to break her out of that stereotype. Her boyfriend was a more casual friend and was somewhat domineering, but they seemed to love each other. I know that John was a bit of what we would today call a "player", and I also knew he was into porn because I had seen his stash, so I started working on him to have Sue wear only a string bikini or see-through stuff while on this trip. I had already seen her tits in an accidental flash, so both of us wanted more. I already had worked it out with Kate that she would be on display all weekend.

We started the trip with loading the two canoes with beer, food and camping gear. Sue was in a string bikini with a mesh top. Kate was in athletic shorts and only a mesh top – no bra or bikini top, so her tits were completely visible. Of course, Kate and I had not brought any underwear at all. We had met at the canoe place, loaded our gear into their bus, and been bussed up to the dropoff point with all of the other customers. This turned out to be a very crowded weekend with full canoe rental capacity out on the river. Sue looked somewhat normal for this occasion, but Kate's big tits attracted every eye at the business and on the bus. Guy stared at her as long as they could without getting in trouble with their girls. We rode up, then unloaded and got onto the river. We let most folks leave ahead of us because I wanted to have some freedom of activity and I already knew some hidden camping spots that others would not know about.

All that afternoon Kate rode that canoe in that mesh top. I usually had her turned around to face me so I could look at her tits, and John would be in the canoe behind use watching her, too. Sue was a little put out at first, but gradually warmed to the spirit of the trip, knowing how me and John both liked eye candy. About mid-afternoon, after the heat of the day, Sue slipped her mesh top off and just rode with her little sting bikini on. She turned around to face John as he paddled, but I could tell that she had slipped the top a little to show him more tit. Meanwhile, there were other canoes that we would pass, or would pass us, so lots of people got to see the ladies. Of course, I stayed fairly hard that day, letting my cock slip out the leg of my shorts for Kate and Sue to look at.

That evening we set up camp on a spot of the river that resembled a wooded pasture going down to the river. This was a big section of private property with no trespassing signs, but I knew the ranch didn't patrol it closely, and understood the necessity of campers to find a spot. We stayed about 75 feet from the water with no others near us, but lots of campers on the other side of the river within 200 feet of us, up and down the river. We set up camp, got a fire started and cooked some dinner. Our tent flaps faced the river. We continued wearing the same outfits as earlier. After dinner I suggested to Kate that we needed a bath since we had sweated all day. She agreed, so we stripped off our clothes and walked down to the river naked. I had brought a bar of ivory soap (it floats) and we knelt in the shallow river and washed each other down. Apparently, John and Sue decided to stay at the campsite and watch us, choosing to bathe later. Our bathing spot was in full view of most of the other campers and it was still daylight, just edging toward sundown.

The water was only about 12 inches deep where we were bathing, so we stayed completely visible, not being able to hid in the water. We were also totally turned on. I soaped up Kate and cleaned her up good, playing with her tits, cleaning her pussy and ass well. She spent time soaping up my cock and balls and ass, keeping me hard. We washed each other well, then rinsed off with river water. Kate knelt down on her hands and knees and started sucking my cock while I held her head. Then I turned her around and fucker her doggy in the river with folk in the other campsites watching us. She wanted my cum in her mouth, so when I was ready I had her turn around and she swallowed my cum. We rinsed off again and returned nude to our campsite.

We stayed nude a while longer, using mosquito spray to keep the bugs at bay. We sat around the fire with John and Sue. John was till wearing shorts and t-shirt, but Sue had stripped off her bikini top and was wearing the mesh top and bikini bottoms, so her tits were visible. I guess John had talked her into it when we were fucking in the river. Sue was obviously turned on because her nipples were hard. Kate and I appreciated the view and started getting horny again looking at Sue. John and Sue went down to bathe near dark, so we didn't get to see if they got naked in the water or fucked there. Kate and I stayed at the fire and necked, still naked and visible to other folks camping nearby. John and Sue came back with wet clothes (still on), but went straight to their tent, telling us good night. Kate and I stayed up a little longer, letting it get completely dark and letting the fire die down.

Shortly after John and Sue went to their tent we started hearing the unmistakable sounds of heavy petting leading to sex. Kate and I stayed outside by the fire and did some heavy petting of our own while listening to John and Sue work their way toward sex. We could hear voices, but not what they said. The sex sounds were building and they were obviously fucking, but we couldn't hear anything in particular. After we heard them cum, we decided to move into our tent to have our own sex session in a more comfortable environment with fewer bugs. We crawled in and turned on our battery lamp to see and to display us thru the walls of the tent, keeping the light on the far side of us to silhouette us for John and Sue's viewing pleasure (and other campers).

Kate and I got into a 69 with her on top and ate each other until she came. Since doggy provides a better display, I then moved Kate onto her hands and knees, then got the vibrating cock and started working it into her cunt from the rear, while licking and sucking on her asshole. Both of us were speaking in normal voice, not whispers, so John and Sue could both see and hear what we were doing. After Kate came again, I moved behind her and pulled the vibrating cock out of her cunt and replaced it with my own cock. I put the vibrating cock at her asshole, then slowly pushed both in at the same time. Kate was loving this and was telling me to speed up, slow down, how good that cock felt in her ass, everything. I had pushed the vibrator into her ass the whole 8", leaving only the battery cap out, and started pounding her cunt with my cock. Both of us were making lots of noise.

This vibrating cock was only 1 inch longer than my own cock, but was somewhat thicker, close to 2 inches thick at the base, so Kate was really feeling it at this point. When I was close to cumming in her cunt I really started pounding her. My pelvis was slamming into the vibrator in her ass and was driving it deeper, then it would slide out a little when I pulled back, so it was moving in and out of her ass in small movements. Kate was really yelling by this time and I was yelling back about how sexy it was with my cock in her cunt and that vibrating dildo jammed in her ass. When I came I jammed my cock as deep into her cunt as possible, also jamming that dildo as deep into her ass as it would go. I was yelling that I was cumming and Kate was yelling that she was, too. When we finished I turned the vibrating cock off, then pulled it out of her ass. Kate turned around and used her mouth to clean my cock of our juices and we set the dildo aside for cleaning in the river the next morning.

The next morning we got up and out. John and Sue didn't say anything, but they definitely heard us. Kate was dressed in a different mesh top, again braless. Sue had come out wearing her bikini again, but went back to the tent and put on the mesh top without the bikini top. While we broke camp Kate carried the dildo down to the river to wash it, in full sight of John and Sue and all the other campers. We loaded the canoes and headed downriver for the day.

After the sun started warming us up, I stayed in just my shorts, but Kate stripped naked and laid back on the gear in the canoe to soak up some rays. John and Sue spent that day getting an eyeful of a nude Kate laying there with all of the other canoers looking at her as we paddled. She was staying turned on and would occasionally tweak her nipples to keep them hard and play with her pussy to keep herself wet. As usual, my cock stayed outside my shorts down my leg. We were using a lot of sunscreen to avoid burning the tender spots. As we passed houses on the river, other folks got to see Kate in her nude glory and Sue's nice tits under her mesh top. That day we stayed nude or partially nude. Folks don't mind nude girls, but don't like nude guys, so John and I had to keep our shorts on to avoid problems. However, the dozens of canoes and hundreds of people who saw us never objected to Kate and Sue displaying their wares.

mself
mself
16 Followers