Kate & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mself
mself
16 Followers

That night we camped on a branch of the river that I knew about, but that few others did, in a meadow near the water. We did some minor fishing, enough for a meal, and camped out in the meadow, not under the trees. There were no other campers around. After dark, John somehow managed to convince Sue to go topless. Kate and I stayed nude around the fire, like before, but John and Sue kept their bottoms on. Again, they decided to head to their tent before it got late, so they could have sex in "private". However, before they left, John asked if they could borrow that vibrating cock dildo that we had, because it looked interesting. Kate went into the tent naked, and came back out with the dildo, handing it to Sue and telling her to enjoy it. They went into their tent and we could hear the muted sex sounds as before.

Kate and I stayed by the fire and played with each other until the mosquitoes and dying fire drove us to our tent. Once inside, we turned on the light again, and made love on our bedding, enjoying each other in a calm fashion. After we both came we dried up as best we could, turned off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning John and Sue came out naked for breakfast. Apparently, they had decided that they could join us in this fashion. Kate and Sue both looked great and John and I sported hardons while eating breakfast and breaking camp. Sue cleaned off the dildo in the river and both girls cleaned up some there while we loaded the canoes. After loading, John and I cleaned up some, then slipped our shorts on. The girls stayed nude for most of the rest of the day, except for Sue putting on her bikini bottoms. Once we neared the end of the trip, they got "dressed", with Kate putting the athletic shorts back on, and both girls putting on mesh tops over their bare tits, keeping their tits perfectly visible to their numerous admirers. We didn't have time to play that day because we had been going slow all weekend and needed to make up time to get to our pickup point before dark.

When we got to the pickup point (the original business spot that we had left 3 days earlier), both girls got out of their canoes and walked up the dock with their tits visible and swaying for all to see, they got to the top of the dock stairs and stood there waiting for us and giving the canoe handlers a great site. Their skimpy bottoms were also showing their asses and cameltoes to good effect. Kate had pulled her shorts up tight to wedge the seam of the shorts between her cuntlips, giving a great display, including pushing some of her cuntlips out the sides of the front of her shorts. Sue had pulled her bikini bottoms up to wedge them more between her cheeks, displaying her great ass. Once we had unloaded the canoes, we carried all of our gear back to our cars, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I am sure that John and Sue had a good time driving together because they had about 2 hours of driving to get home. We didn't hear anything about their trip, because they weren't as exhibitionistic as we were. Kate and I loaded up and went back to my parent's house. We were not allowed to sleep together there, but that night I slipped into her room. We didn't have much time and couldn't make any noise, so I played with her cunt until she came, then she gave me a deep-throat blowjob until I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Attending a wedding: The following fall both John and Sue had graduated and decided to get married. They invited Kate and I to their wedding and reception. We didn't have anywhere to stay, so John let us stay at their apartment. There are no real details about the wedding or reception. We needed to stay respectable for the sakes of parents, family and friends. However, while staying at John and Sue's apartment we found his porn stash and started watching a porn movie while they were out. The living room faced away from the front door, but was fully visible from there. While watching the movie, we both got naked and started making out. Soon, I got Kate on all fours and started fucking her from behind, with my back to the door. I think we were matching what the porno was doing. Soon, I slipped my cock out of her cunt and put it into her ass. She hadn't been fully prepared, so I had to go slow, but she got used to it quickly and I started plowing her ass good. She had a hand on her cunt and started cumming while I fucked her ass. While doing this I heard the door open behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw John and Sue staring at us while I fucked Kate's ass and she came on my cock. This pushed me over the edge and I shot my load deep into Kate's ass, while they watched. When I got done, they quietly slipped back out and didn't come back for an hour. I never told Kate that John and Sue had watched me ass-fuck her to orgasm. The wedding went on as usual, and we dropped out of contact with John and Sue and our lives went separate ways.

Porn at friend's house Kate and I had another friend, a girlfriend of Kate's named Michelle, who was another full-figured, sexy woman with big tits. Other than a sexy disposition, and a love for sex, she had another characteristic that I absolutely loved: she had huge nipples that were so big they could not be hidden, no matter how much padding or layers. Michelle made every top and sweater look sexy and she had the figure and disposition to back it up. She was a professional government employee, but knew when to cut loose.

Once when we were visiting Michele, she put on a porno for us to watch, along with her and her boyfriend. While watching this we all started to get pretty horny and were getting into the spirit of the moment. All of us were feeling up our respective significant others while in the same room; sort of a group grope, but confined to our own partners. Soon, clothes were being shed and we ended up naked, but still only playing with our own dates. Michele and her boyfriend ended up leaving the room and going to her room to fuck, leaving Kate and I on the sofa in the living room with the porno. Once again, I was plowing Kate from behind while we watched the porno. When I came, I pulled out and let Kate suck our cum off my cock.

Fucking during medieval reenactment: Once we were doing a medieval reenactment out of state. Basically, a big camping trip with war games and sword play. Kate and I were sharing a big tent with her old boyfriend (and my best friend) Mike, and with Michelle, and a different friend of ours, Joe. Kate had told me that she wanted a threesome with me and Mike, but I wasn't so sure, and knew that this would probably not be a good time. The cold hit hard that night, so we all ended up making a big pile of bedding and all sleeping together to conserve body heat. We alternated boys and girls, with boys on the outside. Somehow, I ended up in the middle with Kate on one side and Michelle on the other. We were all being very liberal, so we all slept naked under all the blankets, except for Joe who stayed in his underwear. I had two very sexy, big-titted women beside me in the bed.

I don't know what happened with the others, but I do know that I spent a very sleepless night between those two women. Kate and Michelle were not necessarily being overt, and I don't know what was happening with Joe and Mike. But I stayed hard all night. No matter which way I turned I had big soft tits and asses either pressed against me or laying in my hands. I spent all night hard. I do know that my cock was wedged between the ass cheeks of each lady for significant portions of the night. At one point I was laying facing Michelle and she was holding my cock in her hand. Kate was spooned against my back and was idly playing with my ass. When Michelle turned over and spooned against my front, I reached around and played with her tits while sliding my cock between her ass cheeks. I was well-lubed, so I could slide between the globes of her cheeks, but that was all I was allowed to do. She didn't let it go too long, probably because the movement would have awoken Joe and Mike, so I did not cum.

In the morning everyone got up and out, getting dressed under the covers because of the cold. Once everyone else left, I laid Kate down on top of the covers and fucked the shit out of her, cold and all. Mike came back in as I was plowing her cunt with her legs wrapped around me. He didn't do anything but watch, but Kate was staring at him the whole time. She came, then I came. Mike left before I could actually see him, but Kate told me about it. I don't remember why, but for some reason the sleeping arrangements were different that night and the two ladies were not spending the night in bed with me.

Months later, Kate told me that Michelle wanted a threesome with me and her boyfriend. However, she didn't like anal, so I would have to settle for cunt and mouth. I didn't have a problem with that and readily agreed, but we could never seem to arrange the occasion. Shortly after that Kate and I broke up. The sex was great, but she started pushing for marriage and kids, and I was an ass. Over the years I have looked back on this relationship with regret. I definitely should have treated her better for her sake, showing more respect for her. We would have continued the great sex and exhibitionism, because both of us were into it, but I didn't get my act together for several more years and she didn't need my problems. Ultimately, I married Brenda, who I love deeply and who helped me get straight in the head. But Brenda doesn't like sex and exhibitionism like Kate did and it puts a real strain on our relationship. Oh well, I guess I can remember those good times. That's what the printed word is for, isn't it?

mself
mself
16 Followers