Kate & Jim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you certainly look the part," said Jim, pulling Kate close to him as she knew he would making her smile, "What a sexy little apprentice mechanic you will make my love," He tugged lightly on Kate's ponytail sticking out of the back of her hat, "With your help we most assuredly will have it done on time."

"Jim," said Kate, rubbing Jim's bristly head.

"Yes, beautiful."

"I have another surprise."

"And that is?"

"I don't have anything on underneath," Kate kissed Jim's lips long and deep, "I'm horny and so are you. I can feel your cock poking me through your pants."

"Then we will have to do something about it."

And he did, Jim picked Kate up and slung her over his shoulder.

"Jim, where are you taking me?" Kate asked as they exited the door off the kitchen to go outside, "No wait! Put me down, you brute!" Kate exclaimed in feigned indignation, struggling and lightly punching Jim's back.

Jim was silent until he put her down. He stepped back to look at Katherine and she was thinking, 'My sexy troll is giving me that same demanding uncompromising look like when he surprised me getting out of the shower. I can feel my skin tingling and he hasn't even touched me yet. It is like a wave of hot masculine energy is washing over me.'

Determined to be her own woman no matter what, Kate knew that Jim could have his way with her whenever he chose, and the thought thrilled her as well as frightened her, 'Jim makes me feel so vulnerable in so many ways, just as he makes me feel so safe when I am with him. I'm not afraid of anything or anybody when I'm with Jim Brady...God, he makes me so horny when he looks at me like this and he knows it.'

Kate could barely meet Jim's eyes as she looked down to find that she unconsciously had covered her breasts with her arms.

She looked up to see Jim looking kindly at her as he gently took her arms down and kissed her hands. This simple gesture always made her heart melt; there was nothing but love in his eyes now.

Jim kissed his index finger and touched her nose, he turned Kate's cap backwards so the brim was in the back, "The better to kiss your lips my precious little mechanic's helper," and Jim kissed Kate's desperately seeking lips, long and deep, savoring every millisecond of the kiss. Kate returned his kisses, hugging Jim close, feeling the wet arousal between her legs as Jim's hard cock pressed up against her.

Letting go of her, "Katherine," Jim said, in a quiet, yet commanding tone, "strip," and Jim took his finger, touching the zipper at the base of Kate's throat. Kate put her head down to watch it with her green eyes as Jim slowly ran his finger down the entire length of the zipper ending at her navel.

Jim took his right hand cupping Kate's chin between his thumb and index finger to raise her head in order for her marvelous green eyes to meet his, "You drive me wild, Katherine. I can smell the moist musky scent of your womanhood. I will have you now you sexy little bitch....any objections?"

"No, Sir," Kate said almost breathlessly, looking into those kind but demanding eyes, her body begging to feel his cock inside of her.

Kate reached up to her throat and slowly pulled the zipper down to her navel for Jim to pull the coveralls down over her shoulders to help Kate pull her arms out and to slide it down to her ankles to finish taking it off.

A lovely sight to caress his eyes, Katherine stood there naked on the garage floor, thinking of her spanking, 'And craves no other tribute at thy hands. But love, fair looks, and true obedience, Katherine Mavis Ryan, and to think you have come to this, naked and obedient and totally loving it.'

"Leave the hat on," Jim warned as Kate reached up to remove it but dropping her arms while Jim cupped her breasts in his big callused hands, squeezing and rubbing her nipples in a circular motion with his thumbs.

"You drive me crazy and you know it, Katherine," Jim continued caressing her breast and nipples, "You have magnificent breasts, Katherine, simply magnificent. Does this feel good my little redheaded vixen?"

Kate was in her own world, a world of unadulterated pleasure, as she moaned; eyes closed nodding her head for yes. Jim continued caressing and started licking them. Katherine's eyes were closed as she rubbed his head and face.

"Do you want to come, Katherine? Do you want me to fuck your pussy?" Jim asked while pushing his scuffed oil stained engineers' boots off with his feet, continuing to squeeze and lick as he took off his work pants.

Jim spun her around so she was facing the trunk of the blood red custom paint job of the Roadrunner before he removed his work pants. He bent Kate over the trunk, placing her hands flat palms down and holding her in place by her wrists. He spread her legs apart with his foot.

Jim straddled Kate's dripping and welcoming pussy with his cock. He leaned forward until his face was close to hers and kissed Kate's cheek, "You are mine, Katherine," Jim said as he entered her, pushing slowly, making her gasp and moan while stretching her tight pussy until Kate could feel his balls caressing her ass cheeks.

Jim's huge cock filled her entire uterus and Kate started immediately to moan and squirm from side-to-side, her breasts pressed up against the smooth, cool, metal body of the powerful machine.

In and out, in and out, Jim slowly assaulted her pussy with his cock, as he held Kate in place by her wrists, while the powerful cold steel body of the muscle car stroked Kate's breasts like a second lover, a contrast to the strong warm ropey muscles of Jim's body.

One's passion was fueled by volatile gasoline and sustained by the thick oil pumped through it vitals while Jim's passion was fueled by Katherine; his hot, red blood pumping through his heart; a heart beating only for her.

Jim brought Kate to the brink of orgasm several times before she was allowed her first orgasm.

Just as it peaked, his thrusting becoming more forceful and his cock seemed even bigger and harder as his balls spanked her ass while Kate's breasts were pummeled against the smooth cool surface of the trunk

Amazed, and astounded, Kate's massive orgasm consumed her, followed by another, as she squirmed, and panted, and moaned and said most unladylike, "fuck me harder", unable to control herself or muffle her sounds by covering her mouth with either hand.

The sharp intake of Jim's breathing and the deep low feral growl in his throat was the only noise Jim made as he fucked her. Perhaps he was a little rough with her; however, Katherine was not intimidated at all.... quite the contrary and this pleased him greatly.

Jim let go of her hands and Kate turned to face him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him, "You did it to me again! You changed tactics on me again, you big wonderful sweetheart troll, you!"

"Did what to you, my love?"

"Never mind," she said, kissing his lips and rubbing his head, you need a haircut, I'll take care of that later, Mr."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You drive me crazy. I love you but you drive me wonderfully and utterly crazy. To make love in the garage? Who ever heard of doing it on a car...in a car, maybe, but on a car?"

"That's my job, Kate," she pinched his ear lightly.

"I want to help you finish rebuilding the engine. But for now let's get dressed. Your lunch is ready and I want to show you our itinerary for the trip."

"OK, now that our car the RED VIXON is properly christened for it's soon to be maiden voyage. What's for lunch now that I've had you for dessert?"

"Our car, Jim?"

"Yes, our car, Kate. We just christened it together, much better than any champagne bottle hitting it and making a mess.

The RED VIXEN doesn't need any more dents in it. I decided to name our car after you, you little red head vixen."

"You can be so sweet, do you know that, sweetheart," Kate replied putting her head on his chest and just hugging him for all she was worth, "I made you Liverwurst and onion on rye with tomato basil soup; did you eat the chicken salad sandwiches I sent with you this morning?"

"Yes, they were delicious."

"You say that about everything I make for you."

"I only speak the truth, Katherine; you spoil me."

"You deserve to be spoiled. I telephoned Grandma this morning. She is looking forward to my visit. "

"Did you tell Grandma Mavis about me?"

"Not yet....."

Every night after work for a week, including all day Saturday and Sunday, Kate helped Jim rebuild the engine. Jim was patient with her, explaining everything step-by-step. Kate was lost in all the technical terms, theories and such that only motorheads cared about or understood.

All she cared about was she was with Jim, and they were doing it together and she loved him for happily ever after.

They didn't make love again in the garage, so intent were they on completing the job, but Jim being Jim saw to it that Kate received more than her share of hugs and kisses.

Kate torque down the final bolt on the engine while Jim with much playful fanfare mimicked the sound of a trumpet salute with the help of his hands.

As a reward, Kate received a playful slap on the ass, a crushing hug and a passionate kiss....several passionate kisses, actually.

They went out for dinner in their coveralls and now matching traditional dark blue New York Yankee ball caps that Jim bought for them.

Initially Kate protested, about wearing the coveralls insisting that she change into a nice dress. Jim insisted they were fine for the occasion and she could dress to the nines for their next dinner, hinting he might purchase a suit for her, as big of a concession she was making for him.

"You look beautiful, Katherine, my lady fair," said Jim, taking off his old grease stained ball cap. He bowed to her at the waist with a flourish, "Your cute ponytail is perfect. The most elegant and costly ball gown couldn't do you justice to how you look in the honest coveralls you are now wearing."

Jim won Katherine over with more hugs and kisses on her grease smudged face. Kate conceded to herself that at one time this was something she would never dream of doing; going out in public unless immaculately dressed and coiffed, until now, until Jim, her charming troll who stole her heart for happily ever after.

Kate insisted she should drive the RED VIXEN to get a full tank of gas, and then to the semi-refined establishment of pretty good dining, "Mama Nancy's".

They negotiated, Kate poked and tickled Jim, darting away just out of his reach until he relented. It was loving, playful, totally silly and just plain fun. It brought back memories for Jim of something he lost years ago and something Kate never was able to do after her mother died.

For Katherine, it was the fulfillment of romantic ideals and tangible stardust to hug and kiss. A start of new memories for things Kate always wished for but until now never had.

In keeping with the spirit of things, and perfect for their attire Mama Nancy's is a plain but down to earth truck stop renowned for its good simple food and plenty of it.

It is also a hangout for motor heads, racing enthusiasts; the unofficial meeting place of a local classic car club, as well as an old established dinner for discriminating hungry truckers. The original Mama Nancy passed away years ago and the business was now run by her daughter and granddaughter.

When they arrived, Kate parked the Roadrunner and went on ahead of Jim to use the Ladies Room located on the outside of the building.

Something was not quite right with the sound of the engine and Jim wanted to tinker with the carburetor, "I'll only be ten minutes, fifteen at the most beautiful," he explained, kissing her, "I did tell to you we would have to drive it and listen to make the final adjustments."

'Well, the place is not much to look at on the outside, but at least the bathrooms are clean and tidy,' Kate thought wiping her hands on a paper towel. Kate pushed the curtains aside on the bathroom window and noticed that the glass was clean and the windowsill dust free with no dead bugs or spider webs in sight. It was a very good sign of what she would find about the cleanliness inside and she felt better about the place already.

When she went inside, Kate noticed the truck stop restaurant was one big room with a green painted concrete floor crammed with mismatched tables and chairs.

As she passed them, Kate observed that the tables were all clean with placemats advertising local business and the silverware neatly wrapped in over size napkins with a paper ring.

In place of a traditional napkin dispensers containing small cheap napkins were paper towels on vertical dowels attached to a block of woods, simple and practical.

Kate chose a corner booth away from everybody to have a cozy dinner with Jim. Kate's waitress, Doris, immediately brought a menu with the daily specials neatly hand written on plain white paper and a glass of ice water. Doris told her to take her time and wave when Kate was ready to order.

While she waited for Jim, Kate sat and sipped her water looking around and taking in everything.

There was a lunch counter the entire length of one wall with old fashion backless stools. They were the type of stools that bolted to the floor with round seats originally upholstered in red vinyl.

Many of them were recovered in different colors of vinyl or temporarily repaired with silver duct tape.

Behind the lunch counter was a pass through window to the kitchen. Kate watched as the orders were passed through to the waitress' and then served to the customers.

Kate also noticed that the patrons, most of them working class men, or men with their wives and girlfriend tended to sit in groups at tables next to each other, like little countries, and everybody seemed to know everybody else.

Some of the tables with three or more men had their own coffee pot to save the waitress' from running back and forth to fill their cups. Kate assumed they were the regulars or as Jim called them, "the hangers out."

They watched Kate walk to sit in the far corner booth away from all of them. Most of them went back to mind their own business and conversations except for one table with six men middle aged or older men and one very handsome man in particular.

He was studying Kate most intently, while making comments to his buddies and they seemed to be encouraging him. Smiling, he walked over to Kate's booth.

Amused, Kate watched him walk over to where she was sitting. There was a certain cockiness and confidence in his step and he struck her as a man who could handle himself in a fight. Kate estimated him to be in his late thirties to early forties.

The man reminded Kate of "Elvis" but taller with a muscular build including the full head of thick black hair slicked back away from his face. Kate could see the man's nose had been broken at one time which gave his face character.

Kate took him all in with her green eyes; a black silk shirt open at the throat but no heavy gold chains, and in her mind this was a point in his favor.

He was wearing a sterling silver ring with a large turquoise stone of Navajo design on his right hand, the only jewelry she could see, and Kate approved, thinking, 'very masculine.'

Actually, Kate approved with almost everything about him, including that he was dressed all in black. The man was very handsome in a rugged kind of way that some women like.

As he sat down across from her, uninvited, and introduced himself, 'There is one thing wrong with him; he is not Jim Brady,' Kate was thinking, but curious what he might have to say.

"Good evening, little lady. Welcome to Mama Nancy's. I see that you are alone. May I be so bold to ask what brings you here?"

"You may, do you eat here often?" Kate asked, "This is my first time here."

"Yes, you might say I'm a regular, but my manners, Tom Butler," he said holding out his large, but not as large as Jim's hand for her to shake, and Kate took it, "Katherine Ryan," Kate replied shaking it, while thinking, 'Warm, and callused, but no tingle or star dust like when Jim touches me. I wonder if he knows Jim.'

"Well this is a good, sign Katherine. You haven't asked me to leave. Do you mind if I sit with you and talk while you have dinner. I am curious by the way you are dressed."

"Well, Tom, that depends on how you answer my next question."

"Ask, away, Katherine."

"Do you know Jim Brady?"

"Yes, I have dealt with him in the past," Tom answered cautiously.

As Jim came through the door smiling, Kate watched him stop to greet a few of the people at the various tables finishing with the hangers-out from Tom's table.

'He looks so happy,' Kate thought, mentally hugging herself, 'stardust and moonlight, sweetheart. I love you Jim.'

Although Tom's back was to Jim, Kate could see Jim pointing in her direction and smiling. Each of the men got up to shake Jim's hand in congratulations, slapping him on the back. They then walked quickly towards Kate as if to congratulate her too.

By the time Jim shook the last hand, four of Tom's friends were standing around her booth with worried looks on their faces.

One of them whispered in Tom's ear, "Tom, for god's sake, you are making time with Jim's fiancé."

Kate could see the angry look on Jim's face when he realized who was sitting with her. He walked over pushing two of his friends out of the way.

"I didn't know, Katherine," Tom said, quietly, "Jim and I were good friends once. I'm sorry, I didn't know." and sighing, Tom stood up to face Jim.

"Jim," Tom said, in a terse greeting, taking off his ring and putting it on in his pocket, "Do you and me have a problem?"

"You're damn right we have a problem. You broke the truce. Are you ready to go outside to finally settle this? Sally is not here to save you, may her soul rest in peace. She is not here to break us up so that I can finish kicking your sorry ass."

"You're out of your mind, I was winning," Tom replied, easily pushing the two men in front of him out of the way to get to Jim, "Sally didn't want to see either of us getting hurt. You want to go outside, fine with me."

"Jim."

"Not now Kate, stay in the booth. This is my business."

"But Jim."

"Shush, Kate I'll handle this."

"Like hell I will, Jim Brady," Kate said angrily, not to be ignored. She slid out of the booth and stood between them with her arms extended, holding Jim by his coveralls and Tom by his shirt to keep them apart.

"Don't you dare "not now Kate" or "shush Kate" me. I'll speak my mind when the time comes for it."

Tom couldn't believe what he was seeing and was thinking, 'This little lady has a temper as red hot as her hair. Katherine Ryan is blasting him in front of the whole place and Jim was just taking it....

The son-of-a -bitch has a right hook like a sledgehammer and Jim is just taking it from her...wow! Jim must have fallen for this interesting woman in a big way. It's like a hummingbird attacking a grizzly bear.'

"What are you looking at?" Kate said, turning her wrath to the men from Tom's table, "If you no account impotent gaggle of timid jackasses who are trying to live your lives vicariously through someone else had the good sense to mind their own damn business and not encouraged Mr. Butler there wouldn't be a problem now.

Furthermore, since there isn't a single one of you chicken shits who is man enough to keep them from fighting you might as well go sit down and plan another potential disaster while I get to the bottom of this. You should be ashamed of yourselves for letting a lady break up this fight.

"And you," Kate said, turning her attention to Tom, "Was Sally your wife?"

"Yes, ma'am," Tom said, trying not to grin because Jim's grin was infectious, just like in the old days. Nevertheless, Tom knew Jim was still angry.