Kate & Jim Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate's adventures on the old farm.
6.4k words
4.7
15.2k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine Ryan spent a few minutes putting the dishes away and straightening up their Winnebago before joining Jim in the bedroom; her motto; a place for everything and everything in its place.

Her lover was lying naked in bed with a big smile on his face. He was shaking his dashboard hula dancer, her little gift to him and watching it jiggle, which in turn made her smile.

Katherine's lover Jim Brady is a balding, brutish looking man bordering on homely.

He is also built like a hairy fireplug wrapped in muscles and is as strong as a prehistoric cave bear; in contrast to his thoughtful and gentle nature when he is with her; especially when he holds or tenderly caresses her with his powerful callused hands.

His outward appearance aside, Jim's intellect is as sharp and keen as a virgin scalpel. He plays it down to his advantage so that people will underestimate him. He finds their lack of insight and preconceived assumptions about him amusing. Katherine loves him more than all the stars in the heavens and Jim loves her more than life itself.

Jim is a wrecking yard owner and scrap dealer. He comes from a long line of lawyers and doctors; with family members in the diplomatic corps. He has three brothers and one sister in those professions. Jim absolutely loves his work, especially the hard physical labor involved.

Before she became his lover, Katherine had no idea he attended private schools, followed by an Ivy League college to earn a six year degree given his occupation. Katherine was a pretty thorn in his side and concurrently, Jim was an irritating thorn in hers because she viewed him as unreasonable, immovable, and obtuse until she moved in with him as his housekeeper.

Jim and Katherine were neighbors for almost ten years when unforeseen events devastated Katherine's life. She is a very pretty woman with shoulder blade-length copper red hair, green eyes and a lithe trim figure.

Katherine is also a very organized and resourceful woman. When they were neighbors and feuding; Jim saw Katherine as a sophisticated and well dressed and often time caustic tongued bitch of an adversary.

Although Jim didn't tell her then, he admired her tenacity and organizational skills. Katherine was active in the Community, including the city council. The neighborhood historical and improvement committee was a particular favorite of hers.

Jim always loathed and despised her husband and thought him undeserving of her. He recognized the narcissistic opportunist for what he is; an adulterer and all around disreputable asshole.

Katherine's ex-husband, the tall, trim and classically handsome investment councilor devastated her finances and reputation. He left her nothing but the clothes on her back. The house awarded to her from the divorce settlement literally burned to the ground destroying all of the contents.

The fire marshal deemed the suspicious fire as arson for the insurance money. Her ex-husband hired a hacker to steal her identity to remortgage the house as well as creating several large credit card balances and other similar accounts without her knowledge.

Katherine was the prime suspect in the ensuing police investigation that led to a grand jury hearing and subsequent bench trial culminating in a plea deal out of desperation.

Katherine had nothing to go back to because she came from nothing; growing up in a shabby trailer court in an immaculately clean old trailer in central Florida. Kate lived in that tiny abode with her mother, grandmother and grandfather. Her father left when she was five.

Grandpa Jack was a resourceful scoundrel in his younger days making a living as a gambler and pool shark; a janitor after he married and settled down. He taught Katherine the finer side of billiards. Katherine's grandpa Jack loved her more than anything in the world. He died when Kate was thirteen followed by Kate's mother who was killed by a bus walking to work when Kate was fifteen.

An honor student, Katherine dropped out of High School to work full time to care for her grandmother. At nineteen, she married a man almost twenty years her senior and moved with him to Western New York to be his trophy wife.

Katherine has a fiery temper to match her hair; and when angry can be a caustic bitch, intimidating any man not prepared or able to deal with it. Her ex-husband is terrified of her, while Jim finds it a challenge.

Jim sees her fiery temper amusing for the sex afterward is amazing. He lets it run its course within reason; a lesson Katherine painfully learned when it's not.

Jim started calling her Kate to annoy her, the reference being the Kate from Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew". To Katherine, Kate is now the ultimate term of loving endearment.

Kate licked her index finger and placed it at the base of Jim's throat to trace an imaginary line to his manhood, stopping to stroke his big thick cock in her small hands to get it hard. While God set aside handsome for Jim, he more than made up for it in Jim's well endowed family jewels.

Jim stood up and Kate got on her knees, continuing to stroke his big hard monster cock in one hand while cradling his balls in the other. She started licking the tip of his pulsating cock teasingly while stroked Jim her face and hair.

Becoming aroused by his taste, Kate began stroking her pussy with a free hand as she licked and sucked on his hard pulsating cock... teasing him... probing and caressing with her tongue and lips while Jim took Kate's bun down; removing the pins so that he could play with her ponytail.

Kate almost brought Jim to orgasm several times, but backed off, delaying her own orgasm while playing with her dripping wet pussy. She stopped sucking and licking his cock to lick and suck on his balls making Jim smile and growl in his throat as he took the elastic band from her ponytail, letting her hair dance about her neck and shoulders.

Jim's hands were buried in Kate's hair as she took his cock deeper in her mouth, licking and sucking ravenously all wet and sloppy; she was savoring every inch of it.

Kate was anticipating impaling herself on his cock; anticipating feeling his massive thick and hard cock in her cunt and uterus when she rode him like the well hung stallion Jim is. Kate wanted Jim's cock buried in her pussy and soon; but she was patient and will pleasure him first; just as he does for her.

Jim will often arrived home from lunch with an intense hot look in his eyes; a feral and demanding look; a large hungry grizzly bear circling his prey. That look always excited and aroused her. Her Petruchio would gently crush her to him and kiss her lips long and deep. Jim might then pick her up and put her on the kitchen table.

Soon Kate's clothes would be off and he would perform oral on her; having her for lunch; licking and sucking on her freshly shaved plump pussy with abandon while caressing her full breasts. He made few demands on her; although her plump shaved pussy was one of them; to be available for his tongue or cock.....the ultimate incentive to wax and shave her pussy for him.

Jim might bend her over the kitchen table to take her from behind and Kate always would orgasm first.....always....Jim after he pleasured her. On those days Jim took her out to lunch and sent her flowers when he returned to work.

Jim's orgasm was flaming onslaught testosterone laden energy as his hard member assaulted Kate's mouth and tongue. His ensuing orgasm was soon followed by a torrential onslaught of his thick rich semen flooding her mouth for Kate to swallow greedily.

"Was that good sweetheart?" Kate asked licking the tip of his cock, teasingly.

"It was heaven on earth, my sexy red haired vixen."

"Good because I'm going to suck on your cock to get you hard again."

Jim climbed into bed and was soon was hard as she know he would be.

'He's incredible!', Kate though as she slowly climbed on top of Jim, lowering herself in place, engulfing his entire huge hard cock into her swollen and dripping vagina, thinking 'I'm so happy Jim let's me fuck him like this... it feels so good....mm, I'm going to fuck myself silly.'

Kate looked down to see Jim smiling up at her. She tossed her head and smiled back. Kate's beautiful red hair spilled over her shoulders and then her back as she arched it, stretching like a cat in heat. She put her finger tips on Jim's chest and slowly raked them down his chest, not with her nails, just her finger tips, for Kate knew better.

Kate's hips were slowly gyrating while she was pumping up and down on Jim's big fat thick cock. As always it felt incredible to her and better than that. Kate gradually increased her speed and gyrations and in her exuberance and passion nearly lost her balance.

Jim held Kate in place by her hands as she pumped on his cock; up and down, increasing her cadence as he thrust upward.

"That's my girl Katherine," Jim encouraged her; "You are in charge now, my love and my life. Don't hold back, my beautiful Katherine, my sexy little redhead."

Kate was wild and out of control as her multiple orgasms burned through her....Kate's eyes were closed, her head was thrown back. She was holding Jim's hands as she came, moaning, and panting and squealing with delight, not holding back as she did with her ex. Kate never has to hold back or express her healthy sexuality with Jim.

Kate opened her eyes to see Jim smiling at her through her passion and what she considered reckless abandon in pleasing herself. As always, Jim is pleased by it; he encourages it. Jim's always game when she wants it and his appetite for her is insatiable.....as is his love for her, and she for him.

As I mentioned, Kate never knows when or where when Jim might enforce his demands. She gladly submits to him as his woman and his unrelenting and wild sexual appetite; his just under the surface animal magnetism that never fails to arouse and excite her.

It is a marvelous sexual rapture being his lover; to be herself with a man Kate can't intimidate in any way shape or form, including being turned off by her healthy sexual needs. Jim Brady has given her his complete love and loyalty and Kate gives it back the same.

Satisfied, Kate lay down of top of Jim while he stroked her hair and held her close in his powerful and protective arms. The special intimacy they share and intuitively understand is an unspoken and deep ineffable feeling of loving solitude as if they are one.

As he held her Kate reminded herself she loves Jim with a deep, tangible passion that she didn't think she was capable of loving any man, she merely settled for security with her husband. Kate had summarily dismissed such silly notions as soul mate years ago as girlish fantasies, fairytales and nonsense.

Kate could feel Jim's heart beating and it was beating only for her. This thought was wonderfully unfailingly girlish but spectacularly true; after a bit Jim rolled over on his side and she fell asleep snuggled up next to him safe and secure in their fortress of solitude......

Kate awoke around two in the morning to the sound scratching and shuffling outside of the Winnebago. Jim's arm was on her thigh and she carefully moved it to the side. She lay there for awhile until the eerie noises stopped. Kate put on Jim's flannel shirt and went outside barefoot to investigate.

The dim illumination from the yellow bug light on the barn cast long dark shadows in the damp grass now that the moon and stars were hidden by the clouds. Kate watched as eerie shadows moved and skittered around the foundation of the old farm house; to vanish into the blackness.

Kate was inexplicably drawn to the black maw in the earth. As she slowly walked towards it, the fieldstones of the foundation appeared to her like the gray teeth of a cavernous mouth ready to devour anything that came near.

Kate's heartbeat sounded like drumbeat in her bosom as she inched closer to the haunted black chasm......inching closer.....and.....closer...and closer until she was at the very edge of the precipice looking for the ghosts or spirits Jim eluded too, but not quite acknowledging their existence as fact.

As Kate strained to see into the darkness, someone...something...some dead entity brushed her ankle. Screaming shrilly, she jumped back and turned to run, slipping on the damp grass and landing on her stomach to almost have the wind knocked out of her.

Scrambling to her feet and momentarily disoriented from the fall and her fright, Kate ran towards the north field away from the barn and was stopped by a prickly hedge; the sharp thorns bringing her to her senses.

Mastering her fear, she closed her eyes and calmed herself. When she opened them she saw Jim walking towards her with the heavy-duty aluminum police flashlight he bought for her; all fear melting away and realizing there must be a logical explanation for what happened.

She was embarrassed and angry with herself for letting her imagination get the better of her; particularly since Jim told her to stay clear of the old foundation and only go outside after dark with her flashlight.

"Katherine, you come here right know!" He said firmly, shining the light on the ground to guide her way. Jim's firm tone of voice told her she was in trouble and she didn't want to make him angrier. She covered her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing at the ridiculousness of her reaction and embarrassing situation she found herself in.

Kate walked up to him and stopped. She put her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder waiting to be scolded and rightfully so. Jim was barefoot and naked and her normally gentle Troll looked like a great hairy beast, although his closeness and warmth soothed and comforted her.

"I heard you scream" he said quietly "Did you go near the foundation?"

"Yes, but I can explain."

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm not hurt, just my dignity when I overacted; I heard something eerie scratching outside and went to investigate. I didn't want to wake you. I saw dark shadows moving about and something brushed against my foot. It must have been an animal."

"They were raccoons, Katherine; a Sow and her kits. I saw their scat earlier today and forgot to tell you. They most likely have a nest somewhere in the foundation. They were scavenging for food which is why I brought the garbage inside before bedtime.

You're fortunate you weren't bitten when you screamed" he continued scolding her "Let alone falling in and breaking your neck. To make matters worse you went outside without your flashlight.

You don't know this place as I do. We're out in the middle of nowhere. The nearest hospital is 50 miles away. We discussed this and you agreed."

"Are you angry with me, sweetheart? I didn't realize about the animals when I put the garbage outside. You didn't tell me otherwise. I should have taken the flashlight with me regardless. I guess I'm just a city girl at heart."

"I'm not angry with you. I'm just concerned for your safety" Jim sighed hugging her "I assumed you knew about the garbage. Let me see your hand Kate, you're bleeding."

When Jim shined the light on it she said "I must have scratched it on the thorn bushes."

"Yes, it looks like that to me too, my love; a nasty scratch" Jim replied kissing it and then picking her up and cradling her in his arms "Let's get that taken care of so you don't get an infection. We can do anything short of open heart surgery with the EMT quality first aid kit you organized for our land ship, you red headed vixen........"

Kate awoke the next morning with a kiss on the cheek, followed by one on the lips. There was folding table next to the bed with a steaming cup of coffee, exactly the way she liked it and with just the right amount of cream and sugar.

She sat up against the headboard and Jim sat next to her, handing Kate the fine bone china cup and saucer with the purple-blue morning glories gracing it. Jim was using his favorite chipped brown earthenware mug with the missing handle.

"A morning toast to ghosts and ghouls and things that scream or go bump into the night" Jim said grinning.

"Very funny" she said leaning over to kiss his cheek "I love you Jim."

"I love you to Kate, and in all seriousness I can't honestly say what I would do if I saw a real ghost or what I thought was a real ghost. If it moves I can kill it or render it harmless. What do you do with something that's already dead?"

"Then you don't think I was silly to scream and run away?"

"Not at all, baby" he said squeezing her hand.

"You wouldn't have screamed and ran, Jim, I know better."

"I might have screamed but would have stuck around to see what happened next. Ernest Hemingway said "Cowardice as distinguished from panic is almost always simply a lack of ability to suspend the functioning of the imagination" and I'm sure you'd react differently in a more tangible situation."

"Thank you and you're right, I would. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I'm starving. I was up at dawn and went for an invigorating swim. Your royal subjects in the pond send their greetings to the red haired water nymph of the peacock pants. Will you please make breakfast for us while I get the motorcycle ready?"

"You're always starving and of course I will................"

Jim's BMW FG650 trail bike was in lousy condition overall when he bought it for scrap. He completely rebuilt it. It was a labor of love and Jim has the healed bruises and scars on his hands and knuckles to prove it.

He was pleasantly surprised that Kate is a proficient rider and licensed to operate a motorcycle; a skill she acquired from her Grandpa Jack when she cut her milk teeth on his semi-retired 1961 Harley panhead. She regrets she listened to her ex-husband shortly after they married when they sold it in Florida to a Harley collector rather than bring it back to New York with them.

"Why didn't you tell me you can ride?" he asked after watching her take the BMW through its paces.

Kate got off on the bike and removed her helmet, shaking her head and fluffing out her hair before answering "The subject never came up before. I never wore a helmet riding in the trailer park, only on the street. My Grandpa referred to riding without a helmet as "the dignity of risk" and refused to wear one at all"

"We will wear our helmets regardless" Jim said putting his arms around her waist "I suppose we should get another bike so we can ride together; what do you think of that idea?"

"I love the idea" Kate said rubbing his bristly head and kissing his lips "I'll be your biker bitch."

"Biker bitch as opposed to my well dressed sophisticated bitch, Katherine?" Jim teased.

"Anything you say lover" she whispered in his ear "and afterward I'll ride your crank" she added rubbing his manhood through his blue jeans "you'd like that."

"Yes I would" he said patting her bottom playfully "hop on behind me and I'll give you the grand tour......"

They drove the access roads and narrow paths of the property for a couple of hours and were approaching the east section full of squirrels galore in the five acres of mature Black Walnut trees when they heard the sounds of chain saws, followed by the sound of a tree crashing to the ground.

"Do you allow anyone such as loggers to cut trees on your land?" Kate inquired "I know you rent it out to farmers."

"No and never here; years ago Uncle Bob let loggers in to cut trees for pulp wood and they tried to pull a fast one and cut hardwoods. We're going to check it out. Heaven help them if they're poaching my black walnuts.

I don't know how many of them there are so I'm going to walk in and come up behind them. I'll decide what to do from there. Wait ten minutes and follow the path until you can just see them and stay put.

Don't let them see you, although if worse comes to worse they'll never catch you on the bike. You can go places with it they can't with a truck. I'll wave or call to you when it's safe. Do you have your cell phone?"

12