Kate And Marks First Adventure

Story Info
They excite each other in the back of a taxi.
997 words
3.86
29.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home in the taxi it was clear what was going to take place when they got home. Kate and Mark had been to their local night spot where they danced away the hours and drank to much beer.

In the taxi Marks hand was slowly ebbing its way up Kates inner thigh. (She only had on a tight mini skirt with a silky bra top on.) Kate looked up at the taxi driver and was aware that he was watching . Normally Kate would of smacked Marks hand away but after having a few to many beers she was finding herself turned on by the thought of having someone watching them.

Kate wriggled as Mark reached her pink lace knickers. He gentle caressed the outside of her knickers making her slightly moist around her cunt. The taxi driver kept looking into his mirror to try to get a clearer view.

Mark managed to get one of his long thick fingers inside her knickers. He gently started to flick her clit. He knew she liked this. He took his finger out and sucked at his fingers to make them wet and more able to enter her cunt.

Mark turned to face Kate and kissed her slowly on the mouth. In his eyes Kate could see that Mark was asking her for permission to go further. Mark was also aware that the taxi driver was watching them. Kate turned towards Mark and kissed him hard on the mouth and playfully bit his bottom lip. Mark placed his wet fingers inside her knickers and started to stroke her clit more. Gradually he went down further towards her cunt opening, were it was getting wetter. Kate opened her legs wider and touched his hand to guide him into her warm, sweet, wet cunt. His finger went in slowly and Kate whimpered. He moved his finger up and down in a gentle motion.

Kate put one of her fingers into her mouth. Mark watched as she started to slowly screw her finger wishing it was his cock instead. She placed her free hand onto his groin and began to rub it. She could feel that his cock was already hard underneath his trousers.

Kate managed to undo his trouser zip and put her hand onto his huge throbbing cock (he never wore boxers) Kate grabbed him hard around his bulging cock and started to wank him. At first she was gentle but she soon got speed and was wanking him harder and harder. Mark loved the way she held him, she knew what he liked.

Mark was becoming very excited and started to return her kisses on her mouth. Mark took his finger out of Kates cunt and put it into his mouth. He put his hand back down on her cunt and slid two fingers into her wet dripping cunt. Kate gasped as he did this and clenched his cock harder. She started to wank him even harder and faster, he began to moan.

The taxi swerved, it was clear that the taxi driver wasn't paying any attention on the road. He looked in his mirror again and Kate smiled back and licked her lips around her mouth. The taxi driver quickly looked away. Mark removed his fingers and placed them in Kates mouth. She loved the taste of her own juices. She sucked his fingers hard but he took them away and put them back into her cunt were he fucked her hard and fast. She was getting so wet that four of his fingers managed to go in her cunt no problem. Kate gasped. She had never felt pleasure like this before. Never would she have dreamt to have let Mark finger her in public let alone in a taxi with someone watching her. She could not wait to get home. She had never felt so horny in her entire life.

Mark took his fingers out and let her suck her juices again, but this time he was kissing her mouth at the same time so that they could both taste her juices.

Kate let go of Marks cock and bent forward so her head was dangling above his erect cock. She went slowly down opening her mouth wide as she went. Marks cock was so hard. She put the tip of his cock in her mouth and began to lick it and then she flicked the head of his penis with her tongue. Mark gasped. Kate looked into Marks eyes and smiled. She jerked her head around and looked at the driver. He was still watching. Kate put more cock into her mouth and sucked harder. She started to lick the length of his cock and moved to the head of his cock and began to flick it again with her tongue. Mark thrusted his groin into Kates face.

Kate gently let go of Marks cock and held it tightly with her hand.

Kate moved Marks hand away from her hot wet cunt and started to finger herself. She opened her legs even wider so that the driver could get a better look. She managed to put two fingers inside her cunt. She played with herself then took them out and put them into Marks mouth. He sucked them until the juices had gone. He moaned some more.

Kate put her fingers back into her cunt. She took them out of her warm wet cunt and placed them into her welcoming mouth. Mark also joined in and began to kiss Kate full on her lips . Mark was finding this a real turn on, he had always liked to watch Kate play with herself but for her to do this in front of someone else was totally mind blowing. He could not wait to get her home and fuck her hard.

The taxi suddenly stopped.

"youre home mate" the driver gave them both a wink

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please let me know. T.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx