Kate & Pippa Middleton Fancy a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newamba
newamba
22 Followers

"Well we're going to have to..." Pippa said, as immediately two of the boys rushed up behind the sisters, pushed them up against the wall, under the showers, and began fucking them aggressively.

"Remember boys, don't come until you've had us both!" Pippa said between moans, as the blond tore into her with a fury, squeezing her pointy tits and rocking her entire body up and down, throttling her as they fucked.

One of the David Beckhams had started fucking Kate hard but slowed down and was doing her softer, which Kate actually fancied. She even turned her head around and kissed him a bit under the running water and the two exchanged smiles and made eye contact. But then, the blond tapped over on his shoulder, signaling him to switch places, probably because he was about to come and didn't want to break the rules of the game.

So the two switched, and the blond began fucking Kate forcefully but also slowed down, just like his friend. Kate wondered why this was, why the boys preferred to fuck her slowly. She looked over and saw her sweet lad fucking Pippa like an animal and wondered if that meant that Pippa had the better pussy and if that's why the boys tore at her in the manner they did.

Kate didn't spend much time pondering the matter, though, as the blond's gigantic cock plunging into her began to give her vagina muscle spasms, followed by a series of orgasms, which only intensified when she felt him come inside her, shooting his hot jizz far up into the reaches of her uterus.

After he finished, before she had a chance to catch her breath, another boy stepped up behind her and started fucking her, also slowly. She noticed the Pakistani switch off with his mate, and he started fucking Pippa wildly, the both of them screaming. Kate figured of all the cocks Pippa'd had that day, his seemed to be her favourite.

Kate didn't fancy the bloke shagging her's cock as much as the blond's, but it was okay. Pretty hard to top a 10 inch cock, she thought. However, the bloke was sweet and rubbed her clit with his finger as he shagged her, kissed along her neck, and nibbled at her ears, which Kate really fancied, and soon she had another orgasm.

The Pakistani pulled out of Pippa just before coming and shot his load all over her bumcheeks. Afterwards, the bloke who Pippa'd been wanking stepped behind her, turned her around, scooped up her legs and impaled her with his cock, pinning her up against the wall as he had a go at her. Suddenly, to Kate's surprise, she felt a pair of dry, wrinkly hands on her shoulders, smelled a foul odour, and felt a woefully tiny cock enter her pussy, which was now a bit sore.

Peering around, she saw the head teacher of the school, the minger bloke with the bad breath and nasty teeth, shagging her.

"Ahk!!!" Kate screamed in terror, suddenly feeling nauseous.

Pippa looked over, burst into laughter, and then went back to shagging her bloke. Kate closed her eyes and waited for it to be over, and fortunately it soon was, as the bloke shagging Pippa switched places with the head teacher after only a couple minutes. Pippa turned around, closed her eyes, and hung her head in shame as the head teacher began fucking her from behind and Kate pointed and laughed at them.

Unfortunately for the girls, according to the rules, any other bloke who walked into the game got to shag both birds, no questions asked, because if one bloke only shagged one bird, it threw off the whole rotation. Though Kate felt icky about the creepy head teacher shagging her, at least he didn't come in her. Pippa received that dubious distinction, giving Kate delicious ammunition for future ridicule.

Kate was glad, though, to be shagging the last of the David Beckhams. His cock was probably the smallest of the group, though definitely bigger than the head teacher's, but he worked it well, twisting at a certain angle that drove Kate mad. She felt herself have another couple orgasms as the lad fucked her the way he'd fucked Pippa, face to face, legs up and wrapped around his sculpted back. They kissed and he stuck his finger into her bum, which she loved. After he came, she whispered into his ear that he was her favourite of the group. He told her that she definitely got his vote too.

The head teacher had finished quickly, leaving Pippa with a disgraced look on her face as she toweled off and put on her clothes. Kate, the head teacher, and the group all dressed in the locker room and the group conferred for a couple minutes and then came back with a verdict.

5-1 for Kate. Really 6-1 when Kate thought about it, because the guard from a fortnight ago had also preferred her pussy.

Pippa looked upset and disappointed but asked who had voted for her. No one spoke, but the head teacher stared at her and shot her a big, goofy rotted teeth smile. Then the head teacher told the girls they needed to return to their activities, that their security guards would soon put the building on alert if they didn't get back, etc.

Kate thanked the boys for playing the game and kissed them all on the cheek before leaving, though Pippa didn't, ignoring and walking right by them. Pippa was always a sore loser like that. Truth is, she almost always lost this game to Kate nearly every time they played. The game she did usually beat Kate at was the blowjob game, where they'd suck off a few blokes and the blokes would vote on which one was best. Pippa thought to herself that next time that's the game they'd play. That or she'd try some new pussy tightening exercises, as the ones she'd been doing obviously weren't working.

After concluding their school functions, Pippa asked Kate out for a pint and some more fun, but Kate felt tired and her pussy was too sore, so she decided to go back to the palace and retire early that evening. When Kate got home her pussy started to feel so sore that she could hardly walk. She thought to herself that taking six cocks in one go was probably too much. In the future she'd try to limit herself to three or four.

William wasn't around, so she took dinner in bed and went to sleep early after watching a rerun of "EastEnders." Kate awoke later that night to the feeling of something wet dripping over her. She'd started to dream she was back in the shower room with those lads, but as she wiped at her face, she realized that it was more than a dream; there really was something wet and it really was spraying on her.

Opening her eyes, she saw William, standing next to the bed, his limp little cock drawn. He was pissing on her face. And to William's surprise, Kate suddenly sprang up, opened her mouth, caught his piss with her mouth, gulped it down, moaned, and rubbed his urine all over her face and upper body.

When he did stop urinating, Kate yelled out that she fancied more and that she'd always wanted a golden shower. William stood in perplexed silence for a minute, with a befuddled look on his face, then called her a "fucking tart," picked up a lamp from the nightstand next to the bed, smashed it against the wall, shattering it, sang a Motorhead song, headbanged for a minute whilst throwing up devil horns with his fingers, made a meowing cat sound, and then ran out of the room on all fours, after which Kate flapped her arms like wings and made gobbling turkey sounds at him.

These random pissing attacks now became William's new favourite thing do to Kate. Instead of shagging her in the bum, he'd sneak into their room at night and give Kate surprise golden showers. He didn't just do it at night, either; often he'd sneak up behind her in various parts of the palace, hiding behind couches, in closets, sometimes even in a chandelier, and he'd jump out or down, floppy little dick drawn like a gun, and he'd start pissing all over Kate.

Usually Kate would laugh and shadow his dick with her mouth, trying to drink his piss, though sometimes, just for fun, she'd run away, and he'd chase after her, his tiny pissing cock in hand.

Nearly every time he'd attack her like this, he'd sing Motorhead, headbang, make animal sounds and call Kate a "fucking tart," though a couple times all he did was hum "God Save The Queen." Often in return Kate would sing Girls Aloud, Lady Sovereign, or Spice Girls songs at him and do outdated 1990s hip hop dances whilst splashing around gleefully in his piss.

However, the random pissing attacks had really started to bother Kate when he'd do them whilst she had company over for tea, especially when William would piss on her friends. William's bizarre behaviour was starting to get on Kate's nerves, so much so that she decided it was time to have a serious chat with him. After asking around, she discovered that he'd been spending his days in one of their country cottages near the Avon River, so one sunny afternoon she took a ride out there, to the rolling green hills of the southwest English countryside, to confront William about his recent antics.

She had the key, and when she walked into the large cobblestone cottage, she was shocked to see the place littered with empty liquor bottles, half-eaten pizza boxes, and MILF porn magazines. Beads of sweat instantly formulated all over her as the temperature inside must have been at least 45C. Someone had cranked the heaters up to India in the summer-like levels. In addition to the heat, the smell of the place also take her aback. It reeked like body odour, like nasty hairy French people's armpits, she thought.

Wiping sweat from her brows, holding her nose, Kate wandered through the squalor, and found William in the study, sitting behind a computer, wanking to what looked like only text on the screen.

"William!" Kate screamed.

"You still don't you knock, do you? You fucking tart!" William yelled back at her, only looking at her for a split second before he continued his wanking.

"William, I need to talk to you." Kate implored, with a deeply concerned look.

"Shut the fuck up!" William said, staring straight at the screen.

"William, please... What's going on? Why are you acting like such a yob? Why do you keep mucking me about?"

"You really wanna know, you fucking tart?!" William muttered angrily.

"Yes, please, I can't go on like this." Kate said, wincing as she stepped over a half-eaten box of curry takeaway being swarmed by flies.

"You put that story on the site, didn't you?!" William asked, accusingly, now swiveling around in circles in his chair, occasionally making eye contact with her, his vaseline lathered dick still in hand.

"What site?"

"You told everyone about my 'small dick,' didn't you?"

"William, what the bloody hell are you on about?!"

William stopped swiveling and stared straight at her.

"Literotica, the sex story website! You don't think I know about that place?! I've been wanking to mum/son incest stories there for years! And I saw the story you posted about our threeway with the guard!"

"William, I'm sorry, but I've not heard of such a site! I've no idea what you're on about!"

"Then who did? Who wrote it? I know the guard didn't! It must've been you! You're going to pay for this, you fucking tart!"

"Listen, you had a right to be mad at me after what I did with the guard. And if somehow you find out about this from someone else, well, Pippa and I tag-teamed five school lads just recently. And we fancied it! Okay? You want to be mad, be mad, but please stop acting so bloody weird!!"

"Five school lads, eh?"

"Six, in fact, including the head teacher..."

William appeared intrigued by her revelation, stroking at his cock a bit harder.

"You're going to pay, you fucking tart..." He said with an evil sneer, then turned around back to the computer.

"William!" Kate cried out. "Please, let's talk..."

"Fuck off back to Berkshire, you commoner cunt!" William screamed, making a hand waving motion. "You're going to fucking pay!"

Kate teared up, stepped back slowly, and then ran out of the cottage sobbing and jumped back into her limo. She spent the rest of the day locked in a guest room of the palace, watching the telly, thinking deeply about what she should do. She also worried immensely about what William might do next, since his behaviour had become increasingly erratic.

It turned out her worries were not unfounded. That night, Kate slept in that same guestroom, having barricaded its door and making sure to lock the windows. However, William, dressed in an all-black latex S&M suit and red ski-mask with a furry ball on top, somehow managed to crawl in through the chimney, and slipped into the room, on all fours, out of the room's fireplace. He stood up, crept up to the bed, on tippy toes like the Grinch, unzipped the arse flap of his S&M suit, turned around, bent over, and began shouting out the lyrics to "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead. Kate instantly awoke to the sight of his pale, lily white hairy arse hunched over her face.

Before she had a chance to make a sound or even shield herself, she heard a horrendously loud farting noise, and only milliseconds afterwards, William let loose a massive burst of diarrhea, which showered down, blanketing Kate's face, head, and hair in what looked like an Indian food dinner gone horribly wrong.

Again though, to William's shock, Kate only laughed, started singing the Sugarbabes' "Push the Button" and licked William's excrement off her face and begged for more as he shot a few additional bursts at her, followed by a couple horrific bare arse farts, which, lacking undergarment filtration, smelled like pure death.

Kate rolled around in the bed, laughing, spastically kicking around her arms and legs, begging for more, whilst William hopped like a kangaroo in reverse motion, farting and shooting bursts of pebble shits, foul liquids, and diarrhea in Kate's direction. Kate tumbled off the bed, jumped up, reached into her nightgown and pulled out a bloody tampon from her pussy, waved it William like a knife, then shoved it up his arse.

William screamed out "oh yeah!" in an American accent and began to run in circles, making animal sounds, and picked the bloody/shitty tampon out of his arse and chased after Kate with it. Kate Kung Fu kicked in William's direction and hissed like a cat and pried open and dove out a window (the room was fortunately only on the first storey) and landed in a large patch of rose bushes, cutting herself in several places on the thorns. Crashing into the roses, she heard William make barking dog sounds out the window before slamming it shut, shattering the glass.

Kicking her way out of the rose bushes, she got up to her feet, tore off her nightgown, bra, and knickers, and ran naked across the lawn, mumbling French curse words, her body covered in bleeding cuts, her face dripping with diarrhea, and she dove into the ovular pool in the backyard, feeling as though she was baptised by the chilly water as it rinsed away the excrement she'd been drenched in.

A royal cousin staying in the pool house nearby drunkenly stumbled out to the pool and saw her naked, swimming around, splashing her face with water. Not knowing if he was really seeing this or if he'd just had too much Jagermeister, the cousin shrugged his shoulders, scratched his balls, and went back inside.

The crescent moon above then became obscured by clouds. Thunder clapped with a ground shaking boom and the sky began to pour monsoon-like rains. Kate, grimacing, crawled out of the pool, like a monster from a 1950s B-movie, and stood with her arms outstretched to the sky and let out a blood curdling shriek. The cool English summer rain cascaded down her face, and she stared in the direction of the palace, her teeth chattering, her heart racing, her entire body shaking deliriously with unbridled rage.

TO BE CONTINUED...

newamba
newamba
22 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
newambanewambaover 12 years agoAuthor
re: NIGGA

my feelings exactly. thank you, and godspeed, my nigga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A nigga who likes to write about white wives adventures about time you racist writer write about nigga women with white lovers and the nigga got humuliated.Just to even out your kind of crap NIGGA

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kate Middleton Needs a Proper Fuck The Duchess of Cambridge needs some good dick.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Royally Screwed Is Kate Middleton really the good girl that she seems to be?in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories