Kate and Seth Ch. 02

Story Info
Seth starts to play with his slave.
2k words
3.46
20.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an hour passed as I sat on the floor waiting for Seth to come home. When he finally arrived I could hear Kate saying, "I've prepared a gift for you Seth." What the hell? Why was she acting like she had planned this?

The door to the room opened and Seth's eyes practically bugged out of the socket. He stood frozen for a long time and when he finally moved, he crouched down before me and removed the ball gag. I had practiced a little speech, where I was going to tell him that I was his love slave for the night, but it all flew out of my head at that moment. Instead he asked, "are you giving yourself to me as a slave?"

There was disbelief in his voice and I think a little awe. His tone gave me the courage to say, "yes master." I was sure just the sight of me would cause him to go wild with passion. He'd release me immediately and we'd have wild sex, but the first thing he did was replace the ball gag.

It was then that I noticed that Kate was standing in the doorway. "She wanted to give you a present so she asked me to help the two of you play master and slave for the weekend." Again I was shocked by what Kate said. The original plan had been that I would let Seth tie me up for one night so we could have some "non-boring sex". Now Kate was extending it to the entire weekend and making me into a slave!

Seth got a huge smile on his face at Kate's words. "So she wants to play huh? I'm pretty shocked, because she's so conservative, but I'm not going to argue. Are there any limits?"

"No. Anything goes." Kate answered.

What the hell were they talking about? I had no idea. Seth's smile got down right diabolical when she answered and to my shock and horror Kate moved forward to rub his cock through his pants. I couldn't wait to get this gag out of my mouth to set the record straight on so many points. I started moaning like crazy through the gag and Seth turned his head to look at me.

"I don't think the slave likes it when you touch me Kate."

"No. But I think you do."

My friend was a traitor. If she wanted Seth for herself, why had she ever introduced me to him?

"I know she wouldn't want me to, but I'd love to video tape this."

Kate looked straight at me when she said, "She's a slave. Her concern is only to please master. You can do whatever you want with her. If master's wish is to video tape the session then the slave will be videotaped."

I started to thrash around as Seth left the room. I did not want a video of this floating around. Kate turned her back on my struggles and started to retrieve another item from the bag. Seth came back into the room with his video camera and regular digital camera just as Kate pulled a riding crop out. My mind started to go into shock at this point and the rest of the night kind of blurred by because I just couldn't believe this was happening.

First my boyfriend, my loving wonderful boyfriend came over with the camera and started taking shots of my breasts. He pinched my nipples a couple of times to make them erect and took more shots. He spread my knees as wide apart as they would go and took shots of my most private areas. Then he got out the video camera and started shooting all around me. When he was done he set the video camera up on a tripod angled so that it was shooting me a little in front and to the side.

The whole time he was doing it Kate stood to the side with the riding crop flicking it in her hand.

"Seth, since the slave is new I think she needs to experience a punishment. That way she'll understand when we give a command what the consequences will be for failing to execute the command immediately."

Seth agreed immediately and Sarah moved behind me. She unclipped the X and all of the sudden my wrists and ankles were no longer attached. I don't know how they were able to work together so quickly, but I had no time to protest as they stood me up, bent me over and attached my wrists to my ankles in the front. I ended up bent over like I was touching my toes. Kate had removed the leather X straps so that only the rings on the cuffs remained to attach to each other.

Kate went back to flicking the crop as she said, "Okay slave. I am going to use the crop and you in a light punishment. I'm going to strike you 5 times. Every time I have to punish you I will double the amount. So the next punishment will be10. You should know that the crop is a very easy punishment. There are paddles and whips in that bag that you don't want me to use. I suggest obedience."

Before Kate got a chance to use the crop, Seth said, "Kate, can I do it? I've wanted to make her bottom red since the first time I saw it. Can you take some pictures while I do it?"

Kate handed him the crop and picked up the camera. As he brought the crop down on my bare bottom Kate took the first picture of the look on my face. I don't know what it showed except that I was pissed and surprised. I think Seth used as much force as possible to bring that crop down. It stung and then burned like fire.

The pain broke through my shock and I moaned loudly into the gag. Seth ran the crop down my cheek, "slave, don't make a sound or I will add a second punishment to this." I took the rest of the swats silently.

When the punishment was over Seth and Kate went out in the hall to talk. I couldn't image what they were doing, but when they came back Kate went over the duffle again and produced a black rope that she handed to Seth. This time when they released the cuffs I started to struggle, but I must have been weak from what had happened to me. In a matter of minutes they had me hog tied on my side on the floor.

I watched with horror as Seth went into his closet and brought out a chain to hand from one of the rings in the ceiling. I had asked him about those rings before and he'd told me the previous owner had a bunch of hanging plants in the bedroom. In this moment I knew with absolute certainty that had been a lie.

After hanging the chain, they lifted me up and attached a ring I hadn't known was on my ropes to the chain. I was hanging face down swinging about waist height from the floor. My arms were pulled painfully up and I was swinging slightly back and forth.

Seth must have really liked the visual for this because he spent the most time so far taking pictures and picked up the video camera to capture me from every angle. Then when he had finished humiliating me by documenting everything he got in front and started to take off the ball gag. I was ready to give them an earful on how pissed I felt, but before I could Seth said, "Slave, you are not to speak when I remove this gag. Any attempt to speak will be met with severe punishment. Look at Kate."

I hadn't watched what Kate was doing in the last few minutes, but when I looked up I saw that she had what I can only describe as a fraternity paddle in her hands. The only difference was this paddle had several one inch holes drilled into it.

"Give her a swat so she understands Kate"

As the paddle came down on my back side I bucked in my ropes. The paddle was much worse than the crop they had used earlier. Even minutes after, I could feel every hole as if it was a burning flame on my back side. Any thought I had of expressing my displeasure over this whole situation was gone. I did not want to experience the paddle a second time.

Seth finished removing the gag and positioned himself in front of me, "Get the video camera Kate. I want to make sure we get this."

He leaned forward and grabbed my long hair. "Open up slave. Do a good job or I'll let Kate use the paddle again." I sucked his cock like my life depended on it. All the time giving a pissed off look to the girl I thought was my friend. She was using the video camera to get close ups as Seth basically used my hair to swing me back and forth on his cock while I sucked.

I was starting to hope that after Seth had his orgasm that would be it for the night and this nightmare would be over. I sucked with more urgency, but just as he was on the brink, he pulled out.

"That's enough slave. " Frustrated I let him pull out of my mouth and he replaced my gag. The way I was dangling I could see the bed if I lifted my head up, but it was hard to keep it there. Kate came over to me and attached another strap to a ring on the ball gag. It extended up my forehead and part of my head. She attached the ring on the end to some extension that met the chain in the ceiling. My head was forced up. My eyes were now focused on the bed. I was confused when Kate put the camera back on the tripod and turned it to get a close up of my face. Why would they want me to look at the bed?

Seth came over to me and stroked my hair a little like I was a pet dog. He looked at me and said, "I don't make love to slaves. I use their body for my pleasure, but I'm in the mood to make love after the cock sucking you gave me."

It didn't take long for my confusion to clear up as I watched him undressing my best friend. Again I couldn't believe that she would do this to me. As Seth started touching and caressing Kate on the bed I tried to look away. The pain of seeing him pleasure her made my heart hurt. There love making went on for what seemed like hours before they were done.

I was still hanging from the ceiling when they left to clean up and get ready for bed. The position they had left me in was killer and neither of them seemed to care. My arms had long since fallen asleep and the need to pee was urgent.

Kate must have read my mind. After they let me down she produced a porcelain container out of her duffle. I knew what it was immediately and flushed in embarrassment. It was an old fashion piss pot. I guess she expected me to go in that.

They untied my ropes. . I couldn't move at all as they set me back on the floor. Every joint and muscle ached from hanging from the ceiling. As I lay immobile trying to get feeling back, the cuffs on my wrists were clipped together in front. Then Seth motioned Kate to the camera which she got as he helped hold me up, crotched over the pot. Kate videotaped me peeing.

I still had hope that they were going to release me at this point, but I soon learned that was fruitless. The cuffs on my wrists were redone so my hands were clipped together attached around the leg of the bed. Seth reminded me that slaves were not allowed to talk under pain of punishment. I was so scared of the paddle that I didn't even think about making a peep.