Kate Ch. 1

Story Info
An erotic meeting between teacher and pupil.
1.3k words
3.6
43.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - This is not a true story, none of the events described below have ever happened to me and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people past or present is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

As I walked into the classroom I was feeling good about things. I was just over 18 was coming to the end of my days at college and looking forward to going off to the exciting world of University. Not only that, but today was the day that we got the results from our penultimate piece of geography course work and I was quietly confident of doing well. That is well by my standards, I am quite bright but I'm no Einstein. Still I was hoping for a B if I was lucky. I sat down at one of the desks and was chatting and laughing with some of the others in my class. A couple of minutes went by and then Kate entered the room. She was one of the lecturers that we had for Geography. While perhaps not the best lecturer ever she was very friendly and pretty being about twenty four or so. I stand at approximately five foot seven inches and she was perhaps one or two inches shorter than me. Always a good sign I think, I don't like a woman who towers over me, maybe it's because I feel less in control, some kind of male dominance thing I suppose. Anyway, back to Kate, as I said she was about five foot six or so with short dark hair which you could describe as a little messy but it suited her to the ground. She was fairly slim with a pair of breasts which where perfectly proportioned to her small frame. I had fantasised about her a number of times when I wanked myself off but I never thought that I would get anything more than that.

She stood at the front of the room and waited for everyone to quiet down. She explained that there would be no lecture today and that all she was going to do was give out the results from the course work. This was to be done in the usual manner of being given a folded piece of paper as you left the room with your name printed on the outside and your mark and other information printed on the inside. This was meat to provide some privacy for those who didn't want the whole class to know their marks. In reality this was a waste of time as within five minutes of leaving the room everyone had told everyone else their marks any way. Despite this the rules where the rules. So we sat there waiting to be called up to get your mark and leave the room. Surprisingly for me my name was the last to be called and so by this time there was just me and Kate in the room. She came over to me and asked me what I was hoping for.

"Well if I'm lucky I would like to have a B." was my answer

"That would be quite good she said. Unfortunately you haven't achieved that on this piece of work but I think that there might be a way that you could have your mark pushed up a little" she said sitting down on the desk in front of me.

I was no quite confused, not thinking that it was possible for marks to be altered at this late stage so I asked her what I could do to affect the mark now.

"Well I'm sure we could come up with some ideas" she said placing her hand on my crotch and feeling my cock and balls through my jeans, "Come to my office in ten minutes and we can try to resolve the problem."

I took the mark paper and left the room with my head spinning. On one hand I was sure that I could fuck a woman who I had fantasised about for a while but on the other I knew that she was trying to blackmail me into it for the benefit of my marks. I wasn't sure what action to take at his point. In the end the urges of my cock got the better of me and I found myself stood outside her office ten minutes later with a stiffy like never before. With a bit of trepidation I knocked on the door and went in.. Kate was waiting for me and as soon as I had closed the door behind me she reached over and turned the lock.

"So you really want to improve your grades then?" she questioned

"Yes, it is important to me to get that B and I will do what ever it takes to nudge the mark up a bit."

"That's very good. Sit down in that chair and remove your trousers and boxers"

"I don't mind doing that." I replied rather shakily "But there is something I think that you ought to know first. I'm still a virgin so don't expect too much."

"Oh that's all right. In fact that turns me on even more, we had just better makes it special."

With that out of the way I stripped naked and sat in the chair my cock sticking up at the ceiling from between my legs. Without comment Kate walked over me and grabbed my hard cock in her left hand. With her other hand she hitched up her tight knee length skirt revealing her naked pussy. Then she proceed to guide my cock as she placed herself on my lap slowly lowering herself onto me. As I felt her velvety wet pussy envelop my hard throbbing cock I couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure. I had never felt anything like that before. Kate closed her eyes as she neared the base of my cock. She appeared to be enjoying this as much as me.

I slid my hands up the inside of her white blouse and reached her tits. She must have taken her bra off as when I reached them they where hanging free underneath her clothing. I placed my hands on her soft breasts and felt her hard nipples pressing into my palms. Then she started to rock about on my cock thrusting backwards and forwards, up and down. I started to try and match her thrusts but with her weight on top of me I couldn't get a great deal of movement so I had to settle for gently wiggling my hips.

After a few minutes she stood up moved over to her desk bending over it showing me her small ass and gleaming pussy. I got up and positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. She sighed as I did this, maybe from relief or maybe from sheer pleasure I wasn't sure. I started to pump into her building up a rhythm. As I got going I could hear my balls slapping into he and they must have been stimulating her clit because she was going wild and although I didn't realize at the time she started to cum. Her pussy started to convulse around my cock and she was moaning louder and louder. Suddenly she came and her pussy clamped around my cock so much I found it difficult to keep moving it. She turned her head round as she came and the look on her face took me over the edge and I thrust into her releasing my load deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of her and stayed there until my cock was soft and fell out of her cum filled pussy. The I got up and started to get dressed.

"So do I have any chance of upping my grade?" I asked

"You have improved this piece of work but you have one more and a few exams we have to think about as well." she said with a grin on her face!!

To be continued...