Kate Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to put it on in the bathroom, then come back in with the full effect,' she said.

'Honey, do it here. I want to see you put it on,' I replied.

'Nope. I wanna surprise you.'

I'll close my eyes then. No peeking.'

'Sure you will. I know you too well for that.' She looked at me for a moment, before pushing her fingers through the waistband of her panties and pulling the material down a couple of inches, exposing a little more of her creamy skin. I shifted in the bed, more out of comfort to myself than anything else. 'Stay.' She ordered. 'I'll only be a minute.' And with that she was gone, skipping into to the hallway and pulling the door closed behind her.

I let out a long breath and leant back against the pillows, pulled the sheet up over my stomach. The bed was warm and soft, and a delirious wave of contentment fell over me. I was with the person I loved deeply and we were safe in our own tiny universe, and for me there's no better feeling. Sure, tomorrow morning we'd both be apart again while we stepped back into the real world, but it was moments like this that made everything else tolerable. The happiness on Kate's face was like a tonic, and whenever I'm with her, whatever we're doing, she makes me feel like I can achieve anything. She's the fuel to my fire.

I heard the distant sound of a vehicle horn far below our fifth floor position, and then the click of the handle as the bedroom door opened and Kate returned. The sight before me took my breath away.

The dress lay over her body and almost caressed her as it clung to her shoulders, slid over her breasts, held her at the waist and flared out at her thighs. The material was thin and double-layered, but even so I could see where patches of her naked body appeared underneath the haze of green. I couldn't tell in the light if she was fully naked underneath it, although I could see her nipples pushing against the fabric. The front fell in a sweeping arc and revealed the top of her cleavage, and as she span slowly around to show herself to me I watched the hem float upwards and give the merest glimpse of her butt. She stopped moving and faced me once again, crossing one ankle behind the other and holding her hands behind her back. She glanced down at herself she looked up directly into my eyes, and as she did so a lock of her hair fell across her face, which she blew away before biting her lower lip between her teeth.

'So how do I look?' She whispered.

I opened my mouth to speak and found myself incapable. Instead I said nothing and merely watched as the lock of hair brushed against her cheek once more. This time she didn't move it, and that combined with the way her beautiful dark eyes burned towards me meant I was now painfully hard. Her eyes flicked to the tent I was making in the sheet, and she started to cross towards the bed. As she moved into the lamplight I took my eyes from her face and ran them over her body, and I could now see just how transparent the dress was. Even with two layers the deep red of her nipples were obvious, and the pattern embossed into the fabric swirled around her small breasts, revealing and concealing at the same time. I can truthfully say that I'd never seen Kate look more beautiful, or indeed horny, as she did right now.

'I take it I meet with your approval,' she said, and this time I managed to nod. I reached a hand up and she took my fingers in her own, not allowing me to touch her. Just as I was about to protest she took the edge of the sheet with her other hand and lifted it slightly, causing a small draft to fan across my hot skin. She fixed her attention on my crotch and slowly began to pull the cover away, and I almost groaned outloud as it slid over my throbbing dick. She knew exactly what she was doing, and smiled before tugging the last of the sheet from over me.

'I think it's obvious that you do,' I said, my voice almost shaking and my shaft looking like it was ready to explode. She didn't answer, just bent down to me and pressed her lips against my own. We kissed deeply, our tongues battling against each other and her hair falling against my face, thousands of tiny strands stroking me. I lifted my hand with the intention of running it down her back, but she took both of my arms as held them against the bed as we continued to kiss. She broke from my mouth and licked the tip of my nose, a cute little thing she often does that always makes me smile, before I felt kisses against my cheek in a line towards my ear.

Her breath was hot. 'Lie still,' she whispered, and after a small pause, 'I'm going to fuck you.'

How I managed not to come right there I really don't know. Kate very rarely uses language like that, usually only when she's angry, and hardly ever when we make love. Most of the time she's a fairly silent lover, plenty of gasps and moans but very few words. So to hear her say that almost tipped me over the edge before we'd started.

There was an audible click from my throat as she smoothed her hands down onto my chest and supported herself as she lifted her leg and straddled my torso. She leant forward on me and I gazed into her deep eyes as sat up on her knees. I could feel her calves and ankles pressing against my thighs as she held herself above me. She ran her hands through her hair and down across her neck, and I followed their path as she stroked down her body, over her breasts and onto her hips. Her slender fingers took the bottom of the dress and held it for a moment, before very slowly raising it upwards, and I now saw that she was indeed fully naked. Her small patch of jet black pubic hair, short and neat and soft, appeared in the shadowed light of the bedroom. A moment later I felt her nudity more than saw it as she lowered herself onto my stomach, and there was a tickle of hair and a smear of wetness anoint my skin. She kept the dress bunched around her waist as she moved slightly back and forth, rubbing herself into me, letting me look at her. She'd told me to lie still and I did, with effort. I was now so turned on that I was desperate for relief, to feel something against my shaft.

My eyes must have given that away, because she lifted herself up once more and shifted backwards slightly, her hands gripping my waist. The urge to thrust up and meet her was strong, but just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore there was moistness against my dick and I looked down to see my swollen glans disappear inside her body. I closed my eyes as I felt heat around me, and open them again to look at Kate's sweet face as she slowly slid her tight vagina down and enveloped my penis. Her lips parted and as she sighed her breath blew against me, and I had to grit my teeth as she sank herself right down, taking as much of me into her as she could. I was being gripped firmly by her warmth and her wetness, and I shuddered as she clenched her muscles and held me even tighter.

We stayed in that position for a minute, needing and loving the feel of being as completely close to each other as two people can be. And then, blissfully, she started to move. Only the smallest motion, just a gentle rocking with her hips that barely took me away from her, but it was enough to cause both if us unbelievable pleasure. Truth was, I don't think we dared be too energetic; I was already close to coming and from the tiny gasps that Kate was giving and the red flush across her chest I knew she was too. I gave little pushes up into her and felt her fingers dig into my chest as she rode back against me. The beautiful green dress fell from her shoulder and for the first time I lifted my hands and touched the material as I pulled it down. She gave a shrug and the soft material fell downward, catching for a moment on her nipples before dropping to her waist, revealing her breasts. I pulled myself up and tasted her skin, sweet as morning dew, and rolled her stiff nipple across my tongue and grazed it with my teeth. I closed my eyes and tried to think about anything other than this girl who owned my heart, desperate to keep this intense feeling sustained for as long as I could, but it was futile. There was fire in my loins and I knew that my orgasm was approaching fast, and I was so turned on that I just had to come.

Then there were fingers in my hair and sweet words in my ear, and Kate threw herself down onto me, ground into my crotch and pushed my hardness as deep inside her as she could. Her thighs gripped me and a single drop of sweat fell against my shoulder as I felt her whole body shake. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tightly as she spasmed onto me and my dick was coated with her sticky juices. And that was it for me. Feeling my baby orgasm threw me over the edge and I came, gasping for breath as I ejaculated into her, feeling her shudder again as she felt my semen hitting the walls of her vagina. We held ourselves up for another moment, looked into each other's eyes, and then fell into a sticky heap on the bed.

********************

We lay that way for a long time, Kate on top of me, still attached to each other, the dress that had been the cause of our passion still bunched up between us. She licked the salty skin of my neck and I stroked her hair, her back, her buttocks. We didn't speak and didn't have to. It might sound stupid unless you've ever been in this situation, but sometimes we have an almost telepathic link between us. Like I say, unless you've experienced it then you won't know what I'm talking about, but I truly believe that if to people are as crazy about each other as me and Kate are, then words aren't always required.

Later, we made love again, and this time for a great deal longer, throwing ourselves around the bed and laughing, probing and licking each other with fingers and tongues and everything else. It was the early hours of the morning by the time we'd taken a shower together and I'd reassembled the destroyed bedclothes, and we lay against each other in the now dark room. The moon had been obliterated by cloud cover but there was just enough light through the window for me to see the dim outline of the dress hanging over the back of the chair. Kate had smoothed out as many creases as she could, but it was still in need of a trip to the laundry, and I said this to her.

'I know,' she sighed, rolling around to face me and pushing up against my body. 'I haven't even been out in it.' She paused and kissed me. 'Actually, I don't think I can go out in it, even with something on underneath,' she continued. 'It's too revealing.'

I returned the kiss. 'Just wear it in here then.'

'It's a bit of a waste for that. It's so beautiful.'

I held her tightly and ran my fingers up her spine, buried them in her soft hair. 'It's only beautiful because you wore it,' I whispered. 'And even if you never put it on again, it will never be a waste, because it's achieved the impossible.'

'What's that,' she whispered.

'Made me love you even more,' I replied, and kissed her again. We carried on that way, kissing and offering each other little sentences of love, before finally I felt Kate's breathing deepen against my neck as she melted into sleep. I continued to hold her as I gazed towards the window, waiting for a final glimpse of the moon before I too drifted away.

Periodically times are difficult, problems get in the way of happiness on a regular basis. But just occasionally, if you're lucky, you get a tiny glimpse of heaven, of what makes this crazy thing called life worthwhile. My life is no different to yours. I've had my fair share of ups and downs, and at only thirty years old I can be fairly certain I've got more to come. But I said you get a piece of heaven now and again, and I meant it. I knew that to be true, because at that moment I was holding heaven in my arms.

12