Kate Pt. 02

Story Info
The end of the story...
18k words
4.61
34.1k
55
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers

I hope you all enjoyed the first part of this tale; my editor certainly did...and yes, I finally found a good one and I'd like to thank her in advance so; "Thanks Chris." This is going to be the last thing I post for a while as I'm going to try and finish up my third book. However, it doesn't mean I'm going to quit posting stories here, it means that my some time near the end of May. I'll tell you what the name of it is after I post my next story, also some time near the end of May. In the mean time, there is little to no sex in this chapter so, I hope that doesn't piss too many people off. Peace and God's blessings to you all.

P.S. Don't forget to vote...

~~~~~~

Chapter One

"I'll be damned," I cussed, after Uncle John left, "I can't believe he shot my fucking tires out."

"Maybe he's trying to keep you out of danger, Mark," Kate quietly replied, "Did that thought ever occur to you?"

"Of course it did, and I understand what you're saying, sweetheart, I really do," I gently told her, "But he didn't have to shoot my damn tires out, shit," and then angrily losing my temper, I kicked the front tire that had been flattened, loudly swearing because I'd stubbed my toe, hopping around on one foot while holding the one I'd kicked the tire with as Kate, Sara, Carolyn, my cousin Tabitha; and Kate's Aunt Linda, all giggled like schoolgirls.

"This shit isn't funny," I groaned, "Ya'll need to quit all that damn laughing."

"Come on in the house, tough guy," Kate smiled, "Let me take a look at your foot..."

~~~~~~

NINETY MINUTES LATER

I called "Triple A" and they sent a tow truck to take my car to their nearest garage where they could replace my tires with new ones; and because they were a matched set, I was going to have to buy four new tires as opposed to just two. By this time, Linda Dodge had gone back to her house, and Kate's mother Carolyn had returned to her home as well.

I was in the process of boarding up my front window until I could get it replaced the next day, when I saw an unknown car, a light blue, two-door, 1969, Chevy Impala pulling into my driveway. I saw three guys getting out of it as the biggest of the three very nicely asked me, "Is your name Mark Powers?"

"That all depends," I defensively replied, "Who wants to know?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, please let me introduce myself," the guy smiled, as he slowly, yet carefully approached me, extending his hand in friendship, "My name is Joseph Raymer Junior, and these other two guys here with me are my younger brothers, Nick and Zach. We wanted to thank him for taking down that monster, David Linder."

"In that case, I'm the man you're looking for," I politely replied, climbing down off of the ladder I'd been standing on, "What did David Linder ever do to you?"

"It wasn't me," he regretfully began, as we shook hands, "That evil son of a bitch drugged and then raped my baby sister, Angela," his eyes beginning to fill with tears, "And when she came up pregnant, he took her to this quack doctor up north in Lexington, Kentucky to get an abortion. She started to hemorrhage later that night so; my parents took her to the Emergency Room at Vanderbuilt Hospital where they had to do an emergency hysterectomy, and now she'll never be able to have children."

"That's terrible," I told him, feeling like my heart had been ripped from my chest, "I'm so very sorry."

"We saw what happened to Linder on the news," he gently replied, "And my father found out that you were the one who was responsible for taking that monster down. That's why I came here to thank you personally on behalf of my whole family; and if there's ever anything that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call me. Thank you, Mark, from the bottom of my heart. My whole family wanted me to express our deepest gratitude for what you did...And I can't even begin to tell you how grateful my baby sister is, and we're deeply in your debt."

The look on this guy's face was one of deep pain and aguish as he spoke of his younger sibling. I could literally feel what he was feeling, and to tell the truth; I had to admit that I was truly touched by what he told me, and it was all I could do to keep from breaking down and crying right there in front of him.

"That's not necessary. I'm just happy that she's alright," I gently smiled, wiping the tears from my eyes with one hand, while patting him on the shoulder with the other, "Would you gentlemen like to come in and let me get you something to drink?"

"Thank you," Joey politely smiled, "That would be nice."

"Alright then, fellas," I grinned, looking at the three of their smiling faces, "Please, following me, gentlemen..."

~~~~~~

"Hi, baby," Kate smiled, as the four of us entered the house, "Who do we have here?"

"Hey, sweetie," I proudly smiled, placing my arm around her waist as I introduced her to the brothers, "I'd like you to meet the Raymer brothers, Joey, Nick, and Zach. Guys, this is my fiancée, Kate Meyers."

"I think I've seen you before," Joey politely replied "Are you, by chance, related to Carolyn Meyers?"

"Yes, she's my mother," Kate smiled, "Do you mind if I ask how you know her?"

"Not at all," he grinned, "She represented my parents when the IRS tried to accuse them of tax evasion. Man, she tore those jerks a new one in court, I'll never forget that."

"Hey, I remember that case," Kate excitedly grinned, "The government tried to take your family's farm, didn't they?"

"They sure did," Joey proudly replied, "But your Mom proved in court that the IRS was at fault, and not my parents...she was great."

"Yeah," Kate smiled, leaning against me, "She's pretty special, and I love her a lot."

"Yes, she is," Joey softly smiled, "And she refused to let my Dad pay her. She told him that she enjoyed watching them step on their own dicks, if you'll pardon the language."

"That sounds just like her," I began to laugh, "My only regret is that I wasn't there to see it for myself...In the mean time, would you gentlemen care for some coffee?"

"That would be great," Nick suddenly grinned, "I love my Mom very much, but her coffee tastes pretty bad."

"He's right ya know," Joey conspiratorially grinned, "The thing about that is, none of us, Dad included, have the guts to tell her."

"Hmm," Kate laughed, "Your Mom sounds like a pretty tough lady to me."

"Tough isn't the word that we use," Zach laughed, "Mom is full blooded Cherokee Indian so; use your imagination," and of course we all laughed...

~~~~~~

"Hi, Katie," Sara smiled, as she and Kate were in the kitchen making coffee, "Are those hot guys in the other room friends of Mark's?"

"As a matter of fact, I know them, too," Kate quietly chuckled, "Would you like me to introduce you to them, girl?"

"Are you kidding me?" Sara grinned, "Hell yes...and there's three of them so; that means that I'll have them all to myself."

"Ooo, Sara," Kate teased, pointing to Sara's chest, "I can see your nipples getting hard and poking through your bra."

"That's not funny," Sara softly giggled, "Besides, I'm not wearing a bra, thank you."

"Then you'd better go and put one on," Kate giggled, "Otherwise you know that you'll never hear the end of it from Mark...and don't forget about Tabitha being here. One look at her and those three will be drooling all over themselves."

"I know that," Sara naughtily smiled, "Why do you think I took my bra off to begin with?"

~~~~~~

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, Mark," Joey commented, as we drank our coffee, "But the front of your house looks like someone ran it through a cheese grater. What happened?"

It was then that I explained how my house came to look like it did, and in doing so; I kept my temper from showing, but I began to get pissed off all over again.

"I think that maybe we can help you, my friend," Joey smiled, unknowingly calming me back down, "Our family has our own remodeling business, and my brothers and I would be more than happy to fix your house for you. Hell we'll even do it for free."

"Come on, Joey," I quietly smiled, "I can't let you do that. From my estimation, we're talking about fifteen to twenty thousand dollars in damages, at the very least."

"It doesn't matter," he grinned, "After what you did for our baby sister, it's the least we can do," then he turned to his brothers and said, "Right fellas?"

"You betcha," Nick chuckled.

"He's right, Mark," Zach replied smiling, "And we're not going to take "No" for an answer...right Joey?"

"You're damn skippy, little brother," Joey grinned, and then looked back at me, "Seriously, Mark, it's the least we can do so; let us...please?"

"On one condition," I relented, wearing a stupid grin on my face, "I get to help you, okay?"

"You got it, bro," Joey impishly smiled, "Besides; I can always use a good gopher."

"My goodness, Mark," I suddenly heard Sara say from behind me, getting the undivided attention of all three of my guests, "You need introduce me to your friends."

When I turned around to look at her, I almost spilled my coffee when I saw how Sara was dressed. She was obviously braless by the twin little points of her nipples as they protruded through the shirt she was wearing, but what I noticed the most were the skin tight, camel toe revealing, tight cotton shorts she had on.

"Gentlemen," I said, clearing my throat, with Kate standing behind me laughing at my discomfort, "Please allow me to introduce someone who's become like a baby sister to me, Miss Sara Dawson. Sara, these gentlemen are the Raymer brothers, Joey Nick, and Zach."

"Oh, my goodness," she purred, giggling, "I have three of them to choose from."

"I'm sorry, but not me, Miss Sara," Joey respectfully, yet politely smiled, "I'm married to a very beautiful woman, and I don't think she'd like if I messed around on her."

"I'm not married, Miss Sara," Nick quickly replied grinning, "And my name is Nick."

"Neither am I," Zach smiled, "And I'm Zach."

"Good," Tabitha giggled, as she suddenly entered the room, dressed similarly to Sara, taking Zach by the hand, "Because I think you're a cutie, Zach."

"I think you're probably closer to my age anyway, Nick," Sara sweetly replied, taking Nick's hand, much to his delight, I might add, "I think you gentlemen should stay and have dinner with us this evening. What do you think, Katie?"

"I think that would be great," she grinned, coming into the room and sitting in my lap, "Would you like to call and invite your wife, Joey? We'd love to meet her."

"Are you sure about this, Kate?" Joey carefully asked, "We wouldn't want to put anyone out, nor do we want to inconvenience you guys in any way."

"Nonsense," Kate sweetly smiled, handing him the telephone, "Give her a call...like I said, we would absolutely love to meet her."

"She's right," I added, "Oh, and be sure to have her bring your little sister, Angela, too, we would love to have her here as well

"That's very kind of both of you," he smiled, "I never realized that there were such nice people like ya'll living here in our hometown..."

~~~~~~

THAT EVENING

The table had been beautifully set, thanks to Kate, Sara and Tabitha, and the aromas emanating from the kitchen had me salivating. I didn't know what Kate was cooking, but whatever it was, it smelled absolutely heavenly. All at once the doorbell rang, making me hop up to answer it.

"Keep your seat, Mark," Joey grinned, "It's just my wife, Leigh, and my baby sister...I'll get it."

"Okay then," I grinned, "Thanks Joey..."

~~~~~~

"Ladies, Mark," Joey announced, a stunningly beautiful strawberry blonde on one arm, and a very pretty little dark haired cutie on the other, "Please allow me to introduce the love of my life, Missus Leigh Raymer, and this little sweetie is our baby sister, Angela." Then he turned to me and said, "Leigh, Angie, this is Mark Powers, the guy we I was telling you about earlier today."

All of a sudden, Angela quickly walked up to me, and placing her little arms around my neck, quietly sniffled, "Thank you, Mister Powers; thank you for putting that monster in jail," and then she buried her face into my chest and began to quietly weep.

"I've been so afraid that he was going to come back and kill me," she cried, her voice still somewhat muffled from her face being buried into my chest. Then she looked up at me with those beautiful, but sad, brown eyes and said, "But now I can sleep better at night, thanks to you."

"Don't cry, Miss Angela," I softly told her, reaching into my back pocket, withdrawing my handkerchief and wiping the tears from her pretty little face with it, "You're safe now, and I'm happy that I was able to do that for you so; no more tears, baby girl. Besides, my name is Mark and not Mister Powers, okay sweetie?"

"Okay, Mark," she smiled sniffling, "Would you care if I used your restroom? I really need to wash my face before my make-up starts running and I end up looking like a scarecrow."

" Of course," I smiled, turning and Kate," I asked, "Would you be kind enough to show our guest of honor to the restroom?"

"I most certainly will," Kate gently replied, taking her hand, "Come with me, Angie sweetie. I'll show you where everything is, and I'll even help you redo your make-up if you'd like. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great," she began to smile, "And you can call me Angela. I'm almost eighteen ya know," as the two of them disappeared down the hallway, happily chatting like magpies.

I turned back to find that there were tears in everyone's eyes, as Joey walked up to me and placed his arms around my neck.

"Thank you, my friend," Joey tearfully told me, "I haven't seen her smile like that in a very long time, and you're the reason why."

"He's right," Leigh wept, putting her arms around the both of us, "You're a good man, Mark, and there are no words to describe what you've done for our family."

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, as Kate helped Angela with her make-up, she looked at Kate and said, "You're Mark's girlfriend, aren't you?"

"I'm his fiancée," Kate tenderly replied, "And I love him very much."

"I can see why he loves you, too," she smiled, "You're very pretty."

"Thank you, Miss Angela," Kate warmly told her, "You're very pretty yourself."

"Thank you, Miss Kate," Angela preciously replied, "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think Mark's very handsome, and one day I hope I can find a guy just like him."

"I think you're a very sweet young lady," Kate tenderly smiled, "And you can call me just plain old Kate."

"Thank you, Kate," Angela sweetly replied, "Would you guys care if I came to visit ya'll from time to time?"

"Of course not, baby girl," Kate gently told her, "Make sure that you call us ahead of time to let us know that you're coming, okay?"

"I will," Angela grinned, "My Mom taught me to do that. She said that it showed good manners to be considerate of others."

"Your Mom sounds like a pretty smart lady to me," Kate grinned, "I'll bet that she's pretty, too, because of the fact that you're so pretty."

"I know that you're telling me the truth when you say that, Kate," she sadly replied, "Because I felt so ugly after I got...after it happened. I still have nightmares sometimes, too."

"Now that that evil monster is in jail you can sleep better, sweetheart," Kate soothed, "If you ever need to talk about it, I want you to call me...and I don't care what time of the day or night it is either, okay baby girl?"

"Okay, and thank you for being so nice to me, Kate," Angela slightly sniffled, hugging Kate, "I'm glad I met you...I know that Mom means well...but sometimes she just doesn't understand what I'm talking about."

"You're more than welcome, Angela," Kate softly replied, returning Angela's hug, gently patting her on the butt, making her giggle, "We'd better get back so that we can feed these men of ours, huh?"

"You're so right," Angela giggled, "I don't know about Mark, but my brothers always get really cranky and start acting like a bunch of babies when they're hungry..."

~~~~~~

When Kate and Angela returned from the bathroom, Kate smiled at me and told me, "Mark honey, I need you to warm up the grill and get it ready to put some steaks on it, okay?"

"No problem," I grinned, standing up, "How does everyone want their steaks cooked?"

"I know I can't speak for you, Mark," Joey grinned, "But you're in Nashville and I don't know of anyone around here who doesn't eat it cooked medium rare, but still a little bloody," Nick and Zach both grinning as they nodded their heads, while Leigh just rolled her eyes and laughed"

"I knew I liked you guys," Sara knowingly grinned, "I like mine the same way, Mark."

"So does Tabitha and Kate," I smiled, "Not to mention that I do, too."

"Hell yeah," Joey chuckled, "That makes me like you even that much more, Mark."

"See, I told you, Kate," Tabitha giggled, "My cousin is not only cute, but he's smart, too."

"I know that," Kate teased, "After all, he started dating me, didn't he?"

~~~~~~

The girls pitched in, baking the potatoes and making the salad, not to mention that Tabitha made us a nice batch of margaritas, remembering to make certain that Angela's was a virgin margarita.

"I understand, Mark, and it's alright," Angela knowingly grinned, "Leigh doesn't drink so, Joey will ride back with her, which means that I'm going to have to drive Nick and Zach back home."

~~~~~~

As I was out on the back deck cooking the steaks, Leigh brought me a margarita out and set it down on the table next to me. Let me take a moment to describe Leigh; she looked very similar to Kate, with the exception of her hair color. Still though, they were built almost the same, and I had to say that she was very pretty herself.

"Thank you, Ms. Leigh," I smiled, "That was very nice of you to bring me my drink."

"You're welcome, Mark," she sweetly smiled, "Can I ask a favor of you?"

"Of course," I grinned, "What can I do for you?"

"Well, Kate has told me some pretty amazing things about you," she replied smiling, "I just want to know if they're true."

"I don't know what she told you," I chuckled, "But I'll try my best to answer your questions as best as I can."

"Kate told me that you had a black belt in Karate," she said, "Is that true?"

"Yes, it is," I smiled, "I've been studying the martial arts since I was very young, and it really helped me to learn how to concentrate better, especially when I was in school."

"Wow," she chuckled, "No wonder you were able to take David Linder's ass down."

"I didn't have to do very much where that was concerned," I humbly replied, "I simply gave that idiot enough rope to hang himself with, and then he did the rest."

"And you don't realize the impact that it made on my family," she warmly replied, "I know that my husband thanked you; but I also want to thank you as well."

"You're more than welcome," I told her, nodding toward the house, "I'm just glad that that sweet little girl in there was able to find peace...that's more important than anything else."

"Ya know Kate was right about you," she softly said, "You really are a sweet man, and I can see why she loves you so much."

"I love her, too," I gratefully said, "I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for my Katie."

However, before Leigh could elaborate any further, the time had come to pull the steaks off of the grill so as not to overcook them."

~~~~~~

Dinner went well; even more so because of the fellowship of having met some new friends. And after everyone had left, both Sara and my cousin, Tabitha, were tickled shitless at having met Nick and Zach. I could tell that they were happy and it made me feel good for them. Besides, I thought that it was time that both of them had the opportunity to meet some really nice guys, and that's what Nick and Zach were, making me silently give thanks to God for it, too.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,932 Followers