Kate Returns to Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was still flushed. She said "God, I can't believe this. Oh...what the hell? Set it up Lisa!"

Kate leaned over and kissed me. I could feel the excitement coming off of her. Lisa got up and downed her drink. "Excuse me, I need to set up a photo shoot!"

After she left Kate was on my cock in no time. We had sex incredibly fast, both getting off quickly. She kept telling me how lucky she was to have a husband who was so comfortable letting his wife have fun.

Afterwards Kate said "You sure about this?"

I looked over "No, but it sure as hell sounds hot."

"Oh my god, I know. I don't know if I'll be able to go through with it or not. But I'm so glad I have a husband that gives me the opportunity."

A couple of days passed. Lisa had set up everything on Saturday. I was nervous as hell. This time there would be no wig and extra makeup. Lisa had sent Kate had some lingerie from the company. We both did a vodka shot before we went over to the house for the shoot. We both had a couple more while we were there.

Kate was in the master bathroom getting ready. I was pacing the floor. Lisa came in and said "George, relax, this will work out fine. This is your fantasy now. God, your wife is so lucky to have a man like you." I had to admit, I thought so too. I wanted her to have fun but I was still nervous.

Lisa smiled. "So, you and I need to stay sort of off to the side here. I'm guessing if we tell him you are Kate's husband he might be a little shy so I'll just say you're with the crew. Maybe later you can spill the beans."

I agreed with her. I didn't even know if this would happen so we should make it the best possible scenario.

Lisa put her hands on my shoulders and then hugged me. She said "This will be awesome! God, I'm so wet now just thinking about it."

Well now, that was interesting. I went into the bathroom. Kate was wearing a robe and sitting by the counter. She looked lost in thought. She stared back at me.

"Well, this is it. You sure you want this?" she asked.

"Honey, I'm not sure of anything. But I know that my heart is racing in excitement. And that I want you to be happy. And I've always wanted you to feel pleasure. If this does it, I say go for it." There, I said it. Can't believe I let it out.

"Ok. But once we start I can't turn back. I'm going to lose myself in the moment if we start." she said.

I gave her a kiss and said "Have fun. I'll be watching if you need me."

She smiled and said "I know. I might give you a show you'll never forget." That was going to be true for sure.

I left the room and went down to the living area. The photographer was there. I shook his hand.

He told me in a deep French accent "Lisa told me we might see something special here. My hats off to you. I have more respect for you than you know. And, when we are done you'll have amazing pictures to remember."

I told him thanks and he took his stuff upstairs. Lisa and I waited a few minutes and we saw Dirk pull up.

He came into the house and I realized what a mountain of a man he was. He was at least 4 inches taller than me. His shoulders were broad and even in a suit you could tell how muscular he was. Lisa hugged him and then introduced me as a special assistant on set.

I shook his hand and realized I was touching the hand of the man about to do my wife if things went well. He smiled at me, displaying his charming grin. His brown hair was perfectly wavy and I guess I felt a little of the magic everyone else did. It was easy to see why women wanted him.

Dirk said "So, what's the setup here?"

Lisa said "Oh, well, Kate is upstairs already. We'd like to shoot this much more naturally and more on the spot. So, Guy is positioned inside the room and is ready. So, basically we need you to pretend you're coming home and you know she's waiting for you. Maybe go in, start kissing and just proceed from there."

Dirk looked at Lisa and seemed a bit confused. "So, will Guy stop to position us or what?"

Lisa smiled "Well, why don't you let Kate lead you and just go with it?" Dirk nodded his head. He walked up the stairs and we followed him. He paused before opening the double doors that lead to the huge bedroom behind them.

Dirk walked in. I looked past him into the room. There was my wife, standing by the bed and looking hotter than I had ever seen her in my life.

She was only wearing a bra and panties. The bra was black, with an incredible pattern of small pink stitching. She had on the tiniest matching g-string. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw her.

Dirk took one look at her and said "Oh god.Wow you look good."

Kate took two steps forward and put her hands on his face and kissed him. I saw Dirk put his arms around her and they locked their lips together. There was instant passion. I could tell they both wanted each other. It was as if Dirk suddenly keyed in on what might happen here.

They kissed each other and their hands moved around each other's bodies. I saw Dirk move his large hands down to my wife's firm ass.

Guy was near the bathroom door, taking pictures from the side. I had moved farther over to the left of the bed with Lisa. We sat on a small loveseat in the corner. I didn't want to distract my wife at all. It was as if I was watching this amazing show happen right in front of me.

Kate moved and pushed Dirk's coat off of him. They kissed again before she began to unbutton his shirt. We still didn't know if Dirk knew how far he was going to take this. We also didn't know if he would take it that far.

Kate took his shirt off and they continued to kiss. It was incredibly passionate. I could tell Kate had let loose and decided to go all out. It was then that I saw Kate whisper something to Dirk. He stopped and looked at her.

He said "You sure?" Kate nodded.

It was then that Dirk kissed my wife and picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. It looked so easy, so natural for him. Once he had her on the bed, he slid down his pants. He was wearing a pair of skintight boxer briefs. The outline of his bulging rod pressed out the fabric. He climbed on the bed and laid over my wife. They began kissing, even more passionately now. It was as if Dirk received permission to let go.

His hands roamed over her and his mouth kissed her neck and chest. He slid down a bra strap and pulled down one of her bra cups, exposing her hard nipple. His mouth went directly to it and Kate let out a loud moan. Dirk stayed on that nipple for minutes, his mouth sucking and licking her until it was rock hard. Kate ran her fingers through his hair and moaned as he did. I head a click or two from the camera.

Dirk spent minutes on her breasts, alternating from one to the other. Kate moaned and breathed heavily with his licking. After some time, Dirk moved downward and slowly slid off Kate's already wet panties. Even from across the room you could tell Kate was incredibly turned on.

Dirk moved down her body until his face was between her legs. The minute Kate started moaning, I knew he was licking her pussy.

He buried his face into her and Kate moaned loudly "Fuck. Oh yes!" With those words, it was as if she was coming alive. And, in my pants I felt my cock stirring, pressing up against my pants.

I watched as Kate put both hands into Dirk's hair. She gripped him tightly as she moaned loudly and her body began to grind into him. I knew she was so close.

Then it happened, Kate screamed out "Fuck, I'm cumming!" Her body was shaking and I knew she was grinding her pussy into his face, just as she had done with me so many times before.

Dirk came up for air and moved up onto her naked trembling body. He kissed her softly. They locked in a passionate embrace for a few moments before he stood up.

He slid down his briefs. His massive cock was now in view. I heard a gasp come from Lisa as he sprung out. I had focused so much on my wife I almost forgot about her.

Dirk's was completely hairless, his massive cock was at least 9 inches long and incredibly thick. I saw my wife's eyes widen as she looked at it. Dirk got on the bed with her and laid down. Kate almost immediately started stroking and sucking him.

Kate slid her lips up and down his thick veiny rod before sliding him inside of her hot wet mouth. She had one hand gripped around the base of his cock. I knew Kate's sexual history and I knew she hadn't ever had anything of this size. She looked like such a natural taking him in her mouth.

Kate must have sucked his cock for at least 5 minutes. I had never seen her do this with such enthusiasm. Dirk was enjoying every second of it.

Kate soon let go of him and then straddled Dirk. She looked quickly over at me, then back to him. She held his cock with her hand and then guided herself slowly down on him. I heard the clicks of the camera he entered her.

Kate moaned the minute he was in. She started to slowly grind on him. She leaned over and kissed Dirk for a while before raising and starting to grind more quickly. She put her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit softly. Within in a minute she was having another orgasm.

Kate screamed loudly when she came this time, and we all heard it echo through the room. Kate shook on top of him for what seemed like minutes. I was mesmerized by the sight of her. I truly had never seen anything more hot in my life. My own cock was pushing out my pants. I looked over at Lisa and she had her hand in her pants, clearly very turned on by the scene as well.

Kate slid off of Dirk and he moved her onto all fours. He slid into her and began a steady pace fucking her from behind. She groaned and moaned out "Fuck! Your cock is so damn big!"

Dirk smiled down at her and kept going. Just then I heard Lisa's moans. She was cumming right there next to me. I couldn't take it any longer either. I pulled out my cock and within a couple of seconds I was shooting my load all over the floor in front of me.

We watched in amazement then as Dirk pulled out and stroked his cock, shooting his cum all over Kate's ass and back. His load covered her and she fell to the bed. He lay down next to her. Within a minute, Guy threw them a towel. I had put my cock back in my pants, and Lisa also made herself look more presentable.

Guy left the room and as she did, I went to follow them both. Before I could, Kate had walked up to me. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. She had so much passion behind the kiss.

She broke the kiss and whispered directly into my ear "That was incredible. Thank you so much for letting me have this day."

I was still in shock that I done this. I have to say, I don't think I was disappointed or regretted it, I just didn't know the feelings it would produce.

I smiled and kissed her. I told her "Anything for you baby. You're amazing."

We kissed again, this time I looked over to see Dirk staring at me. I guess he knew everything now.

I turned and left the room and went downstairs to see Lisa and Guy out.

Lisa said "Good lord that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I'm still so wet and I think I'm going to have to get myself off in the car again."

Guy smiled. He said "I'll have some wonderful pics by tomorrow for you. Thanks again. I admire you so much."

They both left. For a few moments, I just stood there. I replayed things in my head, I still didn't believe we did it. From just starting modeling a few weeks ago, all the way to this. Wow, what happened? Where would it go from now on?

I turned around and climbed the stairs. As I got closer, I could hear my wife's voice once again. I went back into the master suite and looked into the bathroom.

There, through the glass I could see them. My wife was bent over at the waist, her hands gripping the wall. Behind her Dirk was fucking her with his massive cock, their naked wet bodies once again enjoying each other.

To be continued...??

12