Kate the Kid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

He felt her kiss, saw her response to him, the deep look of lust he'd seen when he rode back into camp. Then he realized; it was a cover. The madam was a friend, helping Kate. She must be wanted, and it had to be for something bad.

There was a bounty in his pocket burning, McMasters wanted the thief or he'd come after Rafe, and Rafe was beginning to suspect knew that. He couldn't turn in a friend of Jerome's, but he couldn't double cross McMasters. So he'd see Jerome safe and then find out just what Kate was hiding.

Looking over his shoulder he saw her slim figure far ahead.

"Yes, Kate, I'll find out everything."

***

They'd made camp and barely spoken, everyone tired. Kate hunted down a wild turkey to supplement the smoked javelina and hard biscuits. Rafe added a can of beans he'd been carrying, and everyone agreed the meal was good.

She brushed the horses down while the men went to the river to bathe. Night had fallen and it was cool, but not cold yet. Kate herself was desperate for a bath, the grit and dust mingling with sweat was driving her out of her mind.

She knew the tenderfoot had to be shown how to use river silt, but after an hour she was losing her mind waiting for them to finish. Grabbing her laundry with her she set off down a hasty path towards the water.

She heard their voices coming towards her and breathed a sigh of relief that no one was in the all together. Then they rounded a bush and her heart stopped. Both men were bare-chested, and while Jerome was something to write home about, Rafe was all she could see.

His muscles were sharply defined and lean, his chest sprinkled with dark hair and peppered with scars. Knife wounds, bullet wounds, wounds she couldn't identify all stood testament to the fact this was a man who'd lead a hard life.

In the moonlight he was like a god from one of Izzy's stories, something too beautiful to bear. Jerome cleared his throat and it broke the spell.

"'Scuse me, gentlemen," was all she said and wished desperately she had her hat as she brushed past.

Rafe felt his blood sizzle. The look she had been giving him was a wide invitation, one no man could mistake. He started to turn around, when Jerome grabbed his arm, and the grip was like a steel band.

"I saw that look as much as you did, but remember two things. Someone is after us, and that's Bella's best friend. Hurt her and I'll break every bone in your body."

Rafe's eyes glittered in the moonlight. "Anyone following us is after the wagon, you're safe. And how I live my life is my concern."

"And Bella's friends are my concern, Rafe. Proceed carefully, friend." Jerome said the last word harshly, laced with a warning Rafe's addled mind couldn't comprehend. He shook off Jerome's hand and walked back to the river.

The water was cold. Kate's breath froze in her lungs and it took a long minute for her body to adjust. Her breasts ached to be free of the binding, and the cold water sharpened the tips. Thinking of Rafe's body in the moonlight her flesh refused to cool down.

She dunked under and scooped up soft silt from the riverbed. Sloughing it along her skin the rough soil removed dirt and dead skin and days of trail sweat. When at long last she felt clean she waded to her pack and poured the small vial of soap.

It was Izzy's, French Milled, had less lye in it than most, and Kate worked it through her hair until there was foam. She dunked under the water again and shook her hair until it was clean, and came up for air.

He grabbed her before she could move and Kate saw it was Rafe, through her wet hair. He brushed it aside and then crushed her mouth to his. All she could do was gasp, and his tongue slid in.

Their bodies pressed together and she realized he was naked. She felt a hardness between them, a part of a man she'd rarely seen, never hard, and only heard of it in that state from her friends who whored.

It felt good, however, and seemed the perfect answer to the melting wetness between her thighs. She kissed him back, lost to the scent of man and nature, lost to the longings she'd held inside for years.

His hands moved over her body as if he knew every plane and hollow, every curve and swell. She buried her hands in his wet hair and moaned, gasping when he palmed her breasts.

A strange heat took over her mind, and she yearned to be free, to know all the secrets between men and women, to give herself to Rafe and take what he offered in return.

"Kate," he murmured as his lips left hers to replace a hand.

At the suckling touch of his mouth her knees weakened, and she grabbed his shoulders for support. One armed wrapped around her waist, hauling her tighter as he suckled.

She closed her eyes, fighting reality, fighting every instinct that told her to run, to escape the immense pleasure. His teeth scraped the sensitive nipple and then he moved to the other. Kate moaned more, begging wordlessly for a relief to the pressure inside, a release she had no name for.

He seemed to read her mind, and one large rough hand snaked between their hot bodies, and touched her core. She had to bite her lips to keep from crying out, aware in the back of her mind that Jerome camped nearby. Alarm flashed that he was alone, defenseless, and then Rafe touched a magical spot and every thought flew out her head.

In the long lonely hours of her life she had discovered this, but it was nothing like his touch. His fingertips brushed over her softly, then more insistently, and soon her hips bucked with the motion.

She began to grunt and moan without conscious thought and his lips left her breast to cover hers and smother her sounds. He circled and rubbed, faster and faster, the water plashing around them, and then she found an end to the run, a pinnacle, and exploded.

"Fly for me," he whispered against her lips, and Kate could only helpless jerk against him, wrapped in his arms steel bands.

When it was over her mind was spinning, and it took her long moments to notice he was moving, shifting her, raising her and stepping between her parted legs.

"Rafe!"

"I love hearing you say my name," he chuckled.

"What are you doing?"

"Baby, I've got to be inside you. You've denied me too long, now is not the time to play coy."

She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and finally met his glittering green eyes. "Rafe I've never-"

"Shh," he said against her lips, and slammed inside.

She screamed into his mouth at the agonizing, burning pain. It was like nothing she had ever experienced and she thought she'd be torn in to. "Let me go, let me go!" She ordered, but he didn't comply.

"Shit," was all he said, and dropped his forehead back to hers.

To her embarrassment she felt tears burn the corner of her eyes. Why had no one ever told her it would hurt?

He held her for long minutes like that, and the pain dulled down to an ache. She began to notice their breathing mirrored each other's, and his heat seeped into her. This was the closest she'd ever been to another human being, and it was...nice.

She kicked all thoughts of tomorrow from her head and sighed.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she whispered back. "I want to know what this is like."

His expression looked surprised, and he walked them to the bank. It was awkward, but he laid her down still inside. She winced at the small discomfort, but then he brought his lips down to her breasts again.

For long moments he pleasured her, and she felt her body loosening, relaxing. Then he pulled out and sank back in. She gasped at the intense pleasure, and he repeated the action.

Over and over, driving her into the sand, and she held him tighter, delighting in his strength, the rough texture of his skin, the very essence of him. The pleasure was deep, driving, but still blunted on pain, and though she built with him, he found his peak and she knew her body would not.

This time she swallowed his cry, and when it was over he collapsed onto her gracefully.

"Shit," she said.

"Shit," he responded with a bitter laugh. Then he shot up from her onto taut arms, his eyes saucer wide. "A virgin? How in the devil's name could you be a virgin?"

"Well I ain't no more," she grumbled back. "And what's the big deal?"

"The big deal? You sleep in whore houses!"

"Yeah, sleep. I earn my money with my gun, same as you, MacNeil."

He pulled out and rolled to his back beside her. "So it's back to MacNeil, is it?"

"When was it ever not?" She started to sit up but he grabbed her arm and brought his face close. "When I was inside you."

She flushed scarlet and jerked her hand away. "Well it was an experiment, thanks for donatin' your time and body. Don't see the need to repeat it."

He stood as well and jerked on his pants as if mirroring her. "Are you insane, woman? You could be with child. We might have to get married."

Her sudden grin worried him to his very core. Rafe had already lost a wife and child, he wouldn't ever go through that again.

"Hell, is that all your worryin' about? I know an old trick, there's herbs here to keep that from happenin'. And MacNeil, I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man on earth. In case you haven't noticed, I ain't the marryin' type."

She tugged her shirt on and left him there, speechless. For the first time in his life, Rafe MacNeil had been used.

And he didn't like it one damn bit.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers