Kate Upton is Taken

Story Info
Kate is taken by a black man
2k words
3.65
71k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sultry summer night, cooled by the recent rain storm. Kate Upton was blissfully home alone, wearing only a tank top and matching undies. The storm had cut the power, so she moved about the living room lighting candles. Kate felt content, with only the slightest tinge of being horny.

Kate sat in her favorite chair; the one with the back to the open patio door; and, with her head leaning back and one hand at each breast, toyed with her nipples, erect from the cool cross breeze. Closing her eyes, Kate took one nipple into her mouth, and moved her other hand lazily down her tummy toward her pussy. Running her fingers under the band of her panties, she covered her freshly shaved mound and slowly began rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand. Suddenly Kate stopped and turning her head listened again for the noise she heard. The dogs weren't barking, so she thought it must be her imagination and went back to pleasuring herself.

Kate was enjoying the moment when there appeared a hand over her mouth, and an arm around her neck. Freezing in panic, Kate heard a whisper at her ear, "Don't move, and I won't kill you. If you cooperate nicely you will be rewarded with my big black cock; have you had it black?"

Kate was surprised to realize she wanted him. She nodded her head; remembering the amazing time she had with a black man. Suddenly Kate realized that this man could help her, "Please fuck me" she moaned.

"I am going to blindfold you, and if you try to scream I'll gag you," he informed her.

Kate was excited by the prospect as he blindfolded her and removed her tank top; freeing her 38D breasts. His fingers circled her nipples, and he gently squeezed them. Kate realized her pussy was moistening!

Taking her in his arms; he pushed her back forward in the chair; and tied her arms behind her back. Her breathing was erratic, a combination of anticipation and arousal, as he moved in front of her and grasping her breasts, pushing her back into the chair. He slowly removed her panties, and as he spread her legs, Kate began to tremble. He ran his finger down her pussy slit, and slightly in, then laughed and said, "I see you are not trembling out of fear, and do trust me when I say that before this night is over, you will do anything to get me to fuck your white pussy; and while I'm at it, I'll fuck your white ass too, but first I want you to beg for it"

Kate felt herself blushing as she begged him, "Please fuck my pussy, I want you inside of me".

He brought his finger to her mouth and told her to lick it clean. As she did, Kate heard his zipper undoing and pants falling; then silence.

It felt like hours before Kate felt his cock at her mouth. He moved so stealthily she did not know where he was, until he was there! "Open," he growled.

Kate reluctantly did; "I expect you to lick my black cock like it is the best cock you have ever had!" he ordered.

Just his knob was in her mouth, and Kate began circling her tongue around it, amazed at the girth! He pushed in until Kate gagged, then pulled out and back in again, allowing her time to adjust before he continued his assault. He held both sides of her head back over the top of the chair, by her hair, and too soon he was at the back of her throat. He was pumping now and as he plunged in he bellowed "Suck on my cock you dirty whore."

Kate did the best she could considering it was by far the largest she had ever encountered; and he continued to grow with each forward thrust! Now that Kate was accustomed to the rhythm, her hips began moving in sync. He was groaning as he panted, "I'm...going....to cum." "Swallow," he commanded.

When he released her, Kate swallowed as fast as she could, but was overcome by the sheer volume! He withdrew, and sitting across from her, told her to "Wipe the cum from your mouth and spread it on your breasts."

Kate did so, and took it upon herself to lick her fingers clean. He told her he was going to call her his white bitch slut.Kate was quite enjoying herself, even though she felt she shouldn't be, so he could have called her whatever he liked!

He pulled her shoulders forward, placing her mouth at his cock, and said, "Clean me nice and good, white bitch slut, and don't forget my balls."

Kate again circled his knob, marveling at the size, licking his slit, lightly sucking his remaining seed. He was gently cupping her breasts, and squeezing, then teasing her nipples; her hips moved involuntarily to his ministrations. Kate licked up and down his still large shaft, being sure to get every single spot, before moving her mouth to his balls. Each ball filled her mouth so she had to be content with licking them clean; he moaned and his cock twitched.

Grasping her hair with one hand, he pulled her off his cock, and bringing her forward with his one hand still on her breast he proceeded to lick them clean. Sucking and nibbling, Kate was moaning with pure pleasure. He pushed her back into the chair, and moving toward the kitchen asked if she would like some water. Kate gratefully replied that she would.

Kate didn't hear him return, but felt the glass at her mouth and eagerly drank the water. Her breathing was returning to normal, but her pussy continued to pulsate, and her nipples felt afire. "Hmm," he murmured, "candles."

Then nothing, but a cool breeze flowing over her.

As Kate was processing the meaning of 'candles, a hot blob of wax fell on one upturned nipple. Kate whimpered, and he whispered, "Shhh my white bitch slut, I will not hurt you."

Gasping as she felt the freezing cold on the other nipple, and her pussy juice sliding toward the crack of her ass. The black man covered the top of each breast in wax, while her hips continually squirmed, her pussy silently screaming for release.

'Splat' another blob of hot wax landed on her clit, Kate arched her hips up, wanting more. He chuckled, commenting, " My white bitch slut is looking very appropriate, and soon enough you will be begging for my big black cock to stuff your pussy.

Kate was too excited to be embarrassed, but moaned in response. The man poured the hot wax onto her pussy until it was coated.

Kate began to perspire, her entire body sensitive to his touches, yearning. She felt the cold all over her, the wax chipping, falling away, exposing her again to his whims. Hands pushed her hair away, a cool cloth was pressed to her face; dragged slowly down her body, tantalizing her oh so hard nipples, down her belly, over her clit until it fell away to be replaced by his tongue. Barely a flick of his tongue, and Kate began to orgasm, wave after wave he feverishly licked her juices. He murmurs " My white bitch slut tastes good too."

Kate was breathing heavy, spent, and her body relaxed into the chair, but he wouldn't let her. Kate was soon writhing, silently asking for more. Trembling, as another orgasm washed over her. She again settled into her chair, trying to regain her senses, to no avail. Kate needed to be fucked badly, and knows that soon she will begging him to do so, just as he had said she would!

Grabbing her nipples, he pulled her forward and up, into a standing position. "I'm going to retie your hands now in front of you, and I expect no trouble from you."

Kate nodded her head yes. He took her tied hands and slid them over his shoulders, down his back; Kate gasps and whimpers as their bodies were pulled tight against each other. Kate felt his cock at her belly, and rested her head on his chest. With one hand he lifted her off the floor, spreading her ass cheeks, his cock just at her pussy opening. Kate wrapped her legs around him, opening herself to him. With his other hand, his thumb teased her clit, one finger in her pussy, and other fingers rubbing and pushing her anus. "Say it," he whispers, "what does my white bitch slut need."

Her pussy contracted, and the words screamed in her head, but Kate struggled to speak them. His fingers quickened their pace, and he kissed and nuzzled her neck. "Damn you, please fuck me," Kate whimpered.

He chuckled, and said, "That does not sound like begging to me, ask nicely."

Kate groaned, "Please put your big black cock into my white pussy and fuck me hard. Pleeease. This white bitch slut needs your black cock in me."

His fingers left her pussy and ass, and Kate whimpered at the emptiness, then groaned, as he lifted her higher, and dropped her onto his cock. Her whole body trembled as he pushed her down onto him. The deeper he went, the bigger he felt, and the more her pussy opened to him. "All the way," he said, pinching her nipples.

Kate orgasmed as he reached the bottom of her soul. Kate felt his balls hitting her thighs as he pounded her over and over, another orgasm built and wracked her body, as he released deep within in her pussy. Kate wept with pleasure and slumped against him. He laid her gently on the couch and removed her arms from around him.

He left the room, to reappear with another cool facecloth. He wiped her face, kissing her deeply, and Kate felt her desire build again. "Rest," he said, "Then I will take your ass."

Kate fell asleep, to wake in her bed, on her belly, hands still tied above her head. Kate sensed him there, waiting to take her.

Without speaking, he lifted her onto her knees and spread her legs. His hands held her cheeks open, and his tongue slid down the crack of her ass. Her desire returned, and as he rimmed her hole Kate tried pushing into him, but he held her in place. His thumb pushed into her ass, and Kate began moaning. In a flash Kate was on her back, and he straddled her chest, his cock at her mouth. Kate eagerly opened, and he said, "Nice and wet white bitch slut, for it is ass fucking time."

Again Kate was in awe of his size, and became a little concerned about what was to happen! He flipped her over, ass in the air, and pressed his knob at her anal opening, resting it there. His fingers were in her pussy and Kate tried to fuck his hand, while he ever so slowly pushed his cock into her ass. As he passed through her sphincter muscle he paused to let her adjust, but Kate seemed oblivious so he continued his descent. Kate orgasmed, and suddenly became aware of the fullness in her ass. "Ohhh," she gasped.

He spoke then, "Ask for it white bitch slut. Tell me what you want, beg for it."

All of her inhibitions were gone, Kate quickly replied, "Stuff my white bitch slut ass with your beautiful black cock. Fill me with your seed. Make me beg for more. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard, pleeease!"

With a mighty grunt he slammed full into her and held still. "Ahhh, ahhh, so big," Kate gasped.

He slowly began fucking her ass, long, big, slow strokes. Kate pushed back to meet him, loving the fullness. As he increased speed, Kate moaned, his balls slapped against her ass. He stopped, buried all the way in, and as he groaned Kate felt stream upon stream of his seed settling deep in her.

They collapsed to the bed, and when Kate woke up, she was free of the blindfold and binds, and for a moment wondered if it was all a dream. But no, her body told her otherwise; her nipples were still erect from sweet delight, her pussy twitched from use, and ass sore from his sheer size. And, there the blindfold lays next to her. Kate smiled, and hoped her black lover from the night returned soon!