Kate Visits The Hospital

Story Info
In which my wife is seduced by a hospital consultant.
1.8k words
4.01
91.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

When Kate had got home from the hospital with my six year old daughter, all she could talk about was how dishy the doctor had been who had first seen them. He was an older man but there had been something about him that had clearly got to her and, later that night, as we fucked, I could not help feeling that her mind was elsewhere.

Six weeks later, when we were to take Jill to get her plaster cast taken off, I noticed how much care my wife was taking with her clothes – she had chosen matching sheer black underwear through which her large dark nipples and freshly shaven pussy could be seen, a black blouse low cut enough to show off her tits and a short grey skirt with black stockings; the heels added the final touch to the effect. Part of me was excited, part jealous as hell-she may be 40 but is stunning: a 5ft slim blonde with huge 32f breasts, she is guaranteed to turn heads.

At the hospital, we were taken to a consulting room with a bed in the middle and told that the Consultant, Dr Tobias, was running a little late but would be with us soon. When the doctor entered, I was surprised at how young he was but then he explained that he was a junior who had been sent to take the plaster off and to take our daughter for x-ray. This was quickly done and soon they were back with us – still no sign of the Consultant who had got my wife's pulse racing.

At last, he arrived: he was a tall, slim, grey haired man who looked to be in his 50s but who had obviously kept himself in good shape and was strikingly handsome. I noticed that he kept a strictly professional manner whilst examining Jill but that Kate had become increasingly flirty when talking to him. He told us that he was delighted with the progress Jill had made and said that the break was now completely healed – he would discharge her from his care but she would have to be a little careful for a couple of weeks. He then asked Kate if her lower back was still causing her pain – I knew it was but was surprised when he offered to examine it whilst we were there. I thought I caught him smirk at the junior doctor as he suggested I take Jill off to the playroom whilst he did this. I looked to Kate but she said that she might as well whilst we were there so I took my daughter and left the room.

Kate's story

No sooner had my husband left the room, that Dr Tobias said, 'Ok Kate, could you take off your blouse please and lie face down on the bed?'

I was shivering with excitement as I unbuttoned it to reveal my sheer black lace bra and thought I heard a sharp intake of breath from them both as they saw my nipples were already erect. I lay down and he moved alongside me, placing his hands on my shoulders and slowly moving down, asking if I had any pain. When he got to my bra strap, he asked if it was alright to loosen it, which he did quickly, and then continued his journey to my lower back. His touch was electric as he gently manipulated my back, tracing my spine with his fingers. I felt myself short of breath and was aware that my panties had become sodden. He came to the top of my skirt and again asked if it was alright for him to remove it. I lifted myself slightly up and he unzipped it and slid it down my thighs, taking his time to caress my skin as he did so. I was now lying face down, to all intents and purposes topless and wearing black sheer French panties and stockings and suspenders. He felt along my lower back and then began to massage a little, making me sigh with satisfaction. Tracing one finger down my spine, he told his junior to come closer so that he could see the slight kink in my spine. He traced it and I knew I was almost naked in front of them. I gasped involuntarily when I felt him lower my panties and he continued down into the cleft of my buttocks, all the time speaking in a jargon I could not understand.

He asked me to raise myself a little and he placed a pillow under me, raising my buttocks further, and then he pushed down a little on my spine. I was shocked to hear it crack but then felt immense relief, as if a joint had moved back into place. He then told me he wanted to check my legs and asked if he could removed my panties completely. As he slid them down my legs, I could feel how wet I was and hoped he would not notice.

He moved to the bottom of the bed and took my left foot in his hand and raised my leg. I was startled that he and his junior now had an unobstructed view of my pussy but could not think of what to say – did I want him to stop? He put my leg down and lifted my right one, bending it up a little. He then asked me to bend both legs up and raise myself into a kneeling position so he could see my mobility. There could be little doubt now about what he was doing but I felt completely in his control. My mind was full of images of what both men were looking at: my rounded bottom and my plump, juicy pussy which I knew would already be dilated.

As I knelt, he ran his hands up the insides of both of my legs, reaching my thighs and then slowly moving higher, speaking to his junior all of the time. I think he was protecting himself in case I screamed but there was nothing further from my mind. Soon his forefingers were stroking my labia and he was keeping up his commentary, but now his comments had changed.

'Look at how beautifully formed Kate's labia are and how they have swollen as she has got excited. Now see,' he pinched each lip and pulled them apart, 'how pink and healthy the vagina is.' He gently inserted a finger into me and began to massage me inside saying, ' and how well lubricated she is. Come closer – that is it-and watch.' He slid two fingers up me, working my love channel and said ' A woman of Kate's age will be remarkably accommodating'. My juices were gushing and I felt him slide three fingers up me – I found that I was now thrusting against him and he murmured, 'So flexible yet her muscle control is excellent – absolutely perfect for milking the sperm out of her chosen mate' and then I knew he had his whole hand up and was fisting me. He was working my clitoris with his thumb whilst he fingered me, the pleasure and I felt the first shudder go through me. His voice was commanding as he withdrew his fist. 'Come here, put your head between her legs and inhale. Isn't that a beautiful scent? Taste her.'

I could feel the younger man's head between my legs and now he began to lick my cunt, nibbling a little on my clit but keeping most of his attention to my pussy lips. It was disappointing as he clearly had no idea what he was doing and I was not surprised to hear his boss say,

'So clumsy, move aside young man. You must appreciate Kate for the beautiful woman she is and the care she has taken to groom herself for us – not a trace of hair anywhere. Watch carefully.'

He stopped speaking and I felt his tongue on and in my asshole and then moving further until he was lapping at my cunt. I moved backwards so that I was thrusting against his face and I heard him murmur his appreciation as he buried his tongue into me. He was skilled and I could feel my climax nearing. Whilst he licked me, he worked my asshole with his thumb and then his forefinger, making sure that it was lubricated a she stretched it. I rewarded him by cumming hard, shudders going through me as wave after wave hit me. Part of me was ashamed, part of me past caring; most of all, as I was panting hard, I knew that I needed a cock.

He still had not removed his fingers from my ass but was gently still working it whilst he told the junior, 'See how flexible Kate's anus is – she had clearly been penetrated here before. No pay attention.' I heard him unzipping his trousers and then he reached to my hips and adjusted my position on the bed. Reaching under me with one hand, he grasped my breast and began to work the nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he positioned his cock ready for penetration. With a thrust he was in – he felt incredibly big and I wriggled my hips to accommodate him whilst he reached with his other hand for my other breast, giving its nipple equally rough treatment.

'Right, you little slut, let me see how well you can fuck a man!' I was shocked by his change in tone but entirely lost now. His huge cock was filling me and he was working my breasts hard-a mixture of pleasure and pain flooded through me as he thrust hard into me. He was controlling my every action and I felt one breast spring free as he took hold of my hair and pulled me back, jamming me onto the very root of his cock. He held me there for a moment and I felt the fingers of his other hand rubbing my clitoris. 'Come on, you little bitch,' he said. The sensation was incredible and I began to tremble again. 'That's it, now wriggle that ass for me' He held onto my hair and began to fuck me hard, each thrust pushing me forward and then dragging me back so I felt he might pull my hair from my head. He had left my clit and was once more thumbing my ass whilst sinking his fingers into its flesh.

I can only think he had gestured to the other man because I felt a different pressure on my head and looked up to see a young, slender cock bouncing in front of my face. I opened my mouth and it slid in, its owner reaching for my breasts as the older man began to use both hands to pull my buttocks apart. I felt his spit landing on my ass hole and prepared myself for what was coming next.

It was at this point that I heard the door open and my husband's voice say, 'Enjoying yourself are we?'

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers