Katerina Blue

Story Info
A tribute to a beautiful woman.
816 words
4.23
20.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

I am with you even when I am without you. We are there, in our own place where only the two of us may go.

Our separation is painful. Our words, our voices, are seconds away while our bodies hunger across thousands of miles. Sometimes I lay in reverie, my mind drowning in thoughts of you. In the depths of darkness on lonely nights my craving hands reach out for you, feeling only the emptiness beside me.

Half of what I write is meaningless. Keep only the pieces that reach you.

I write only for you now. I have tasted ambrosia, I cannot return to cognac.

Sometimes I cannot say the words. I am afraid. I shrink back. Who I am is shaped by where I was. It is only with effort that I can take the risk to change. You are worth the effort.

I like you. I like you for who you are. I do not want to change you. I like being with you. I like talking with you, writing with you. sharing dreams with you. My soul dances with yours. I like to laugh with you when we are naked. There is no laughter like that shared by lovers. Our spirits mingle in a joyous embrace.

If I think about it then I'll convince myself it is insane. I'll think about what I tell myself that others might be thinking. I'll calculate probability and statistics and defeat myself with the lies of numbers. The heart inside me will die. I don't want to be mathematical. I want to be poetic. I want to appreciate the beauty of what I feel.

We are each other's opium.

Are we walking on the vapor of a cloud?

Let us explore the psyche, passing without fear through the doors where the true realities of desire lie.

Do not be afraid to show me your soul. I want to see into it. Let me look deeply into your eyes as your orgasm approaches. We will arrive at the point where each is both.

The poet is the thief of fire.

I am your Dom only because you say that I am. I cannot make that decision. I can only tremble inside when you tell me.

Sweet little girl, nobody's angel, deviant but pure. You stand before me, naked and alluring (with that wicked secretive smile) waiting for me to wrap my collar around your neck. I pause as my fingers move through the beauty of your soft red hair, gently moving it to the side. Am I worthy of your submission?

We start with ritual. Standing naked, facing each other, we open our arms and embrace with the lightest pressure. Our foreheads, chests, bellies, thighs, and toes barely touch. We close our eyes and experience each other quietly. When the time is ripe we look into each other's eyes and smile. We begin.

I ache to feel the gentleness of your touch, the slip sliding wetness and warmth of your tongue tantalizing my body. I want to make love with you in the way that only a Dominant and submissive can. I want you to feel the heat and energy slowly grinding and flowing from my body into yours.

I love talking to you as you pleasure me. Talking and whispering sweet phrases of joy for my precious Princess. I sing. As you take me further my words fade to gibberish that only you can understand.

Kissing you thrills me. I feel us. Touching you excites me. I feel you.

We sense the subtleties of each other's moods. We detect them like geiger counters. A giggle, a tone, a look, sets us off. You bring out a gnawing intensity in me that drives me to the edges.

We shall play. Kama Sutra, Krishna, and Katerina Blue. Our cups shall overflow with the elixirs of erotic nirvana. Ginger and honey, cinnamon and frankincense. I shall take roses apart, pasting the petals one by one, covering your body with the passionate fragrance of red attar.

Pain unites us. We are bonded by it. I want to bite you. I want you to feel that pain. I want to give it to you. I shall have a knife sharpened so sharp that it will make a scalpel feel dull. I will touch you with it without fear. I will dare to cut you, to let you feel the heat of the blade. I want to give you a rush of intense fear. I want to defeat your struggling. I want to abduct you, kidnap you, hold you hostage, and ravage you without mercy. And I know that you want me to. Come with me, to the Abyssinias, the Himalayas, the Seychelles of our minds. Let us experience the exotic within. Fly with me, until we reach the place that we really want to go. Yes, I am with you.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers