Kate's Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion: the adventure you can control is not an adventure.
15.8k words
4.71
19.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Kate stood in the doorway, leaning against the door sill. Hope was flowing out of her eyes with her tears. She wanted to run back into the house, and beg Ellis. She wanted to erase her demands, and continue her adventure.

She knew that she could not. She knew she must have all of Ellis, or none. When her hope was gone, she straightened up to close the door. The sound of the telephone as it rang in the bedroom, came like a distant sound. She was sure she had imagined it.

Her heart jumped with joy as she heard it ring again. The tension and the emotion, collapsed her onto her knees. Her tears were flowing. This time, her tears were ones of relief.

Linda watched Kate collapse. She thought that the woman had lost it. The night had been strange for her, as she had listened to Kate talk to her unseen lover. Linda was not even sure that he existed.

She did not actually believe in him, until she heard the phone ring in the bedroom. Linda was sure Kate was in no condition to walk to the bedroom. Linda walked past Kate on her way to the bedroom. Linda brought the ringing phone to Kate.

Ellis could not see Kate in the doorway. He thought he had waited to long. Tears flowed down one side of his face. His only hope was the blank monitor from Kate's security system. She had not set the alarm yet.

He hoped, with a small ray of hope, that she had not yet vanished from his life. Ellis cried. The tears washed his soul. He released his anger, and the deep hurt. He had held them for so long. His heart leaped with joy as he saw the woman that had left with Kate, return to the bedroom to retrieve the ringing cell phone.

Kate pushed the button. She was hysterical as she spoke.

"Ellis thank you. I was so frightened. My heart was broken. Please. I want to see you. I want to hold you. I need to feel your lips on my lips."

Kate could hear his tears in his ragged voice.

"I can't do it right now. You said I could do it slowly. I know that I must face you. It will be soon. I can't do it now. I am not pretty. My face brings revulsion to all who see it."

"Did you lie to me Ellis? You said beauty came from within. Was that a lie? Did you speak poetry to me? Do you not believe it? Was it just part of the adventure? I shined. I felt my beauty. You watched me do it. Was my beauty only my face? My tits? My figure? Ellis tell me the truth. Did I shine beyond my physical form?"

"I did not lie to you Kate. Your beauty shone from deep within yourself. I saw it. Your beauty was brilliant as you shined."

"Ellis, your beauty shines from the same place. How can you not be beautiful when you shine? I'll help you shine. I'll love you whither you shine or not. Nothing can change that. I don't care about your beauty. I care about you."

Kate stood up. She carried the phone against her body as she went back to the den. Kate sat the phone on the table.

"Ellis, I want the adventure you bring me as much as I want you. Let's continue the adventure. You will call me to you. I know that you will. Your passion will demand it. My lust will call you irresistibly to my side. It will bring you to my arms. Please Ellis. Let's continue our adventure. I know it brought you pleasure. It brought me pleasure. It brought me lust. I want to share it all with you."

"I will call you tonight. Your adventure has only started."

"Ellis I have an adventure to share with you tonight. My whore is beautiful and powerful. I will share her with you. I wish you could see me at the hotel. I am sure you will enjoy listening."

"I will watch you tonight."

There was no terror in Kate as the phone went silent. She was happy deep inside herself. As she relaxed, the real world settled onto her. She went to her desk, and phoned her work. She told them that she was in a family crisis, and could no longer work for them. She told them she could not even return for a short time.

Kate called her house cleaner, and told her that her house was trashed. She said that there would be a special bonus for her on the desk. She also told her to cancel the caterer, she would not be home for several days. Kate left $1,000 on the desk. She took Linda by the hand, and led her to her car. Kate returned with Linda to the hotel. She carried her cell phone with her.

Kate took Linda out to breakfast. They ate together easily. Linda finally felt relaxed with Kate. They ate breakfast with sparkling eyes. They flirted with each other like teenagers in love. Kate was totally excited as she spoke to Linda.

"I'll pay you $1,000 a day to stay with me. You'll be my whore. I have never had one before."

"I'll be your whore for $1,000 a day. I'll take good care of my customer. You'll be happy with my service."

Linda giggled.

"I'll throw in the massages. Your whore has many talents."

I want your sister tonight. I want her to tame me again. I want her to fuck me this time. She will take me as Ellis watches.

"If someone is watching my sister, she will want more money. It will cost $3,000 for her services tonight."

Kate pulled Linda's head across the table. She kissed Linda deeply.

"Order your sister for tonight. We're going back to the hotel. I want to fuck my whore."

Kate blushed deeply. She could not believe her boldness. Kate had never been as alive as she was right now.

Kate could not believe her own boldness again, when she arrived with her whore to her room. She attacked Linda. There was no gentleness in her, as she took what she wanted from Linda. She took what she needed. Kate's passion was full. She ragged like she did in the fish bowl.

Kate ripped Linda's clothes from her. Kate was wild in her passion. She forced Linda to her knees before her as she sat back in the couch. Kate's lust took her. She was feral in her needs. She took her pleasure from Linda's mouth. Kate wanted a dildo. She wanted to feel the hardness of an erection fill her up. She had to be satisfied with Linda's mouth.

When she was calmed, she took Linda's passion from her with her mouth.

Kate took Linda to the bath. She played with her whore, like a kid with her new Christmas toy. Kate dressed to go shopping. Linda replaced her torn blouse with one of Kate's.

"Linda. We are going shopping. You need new clothes. I want to buy some big girl toys. And, some leather. Do you know where to shop for them?"

Linda giggled.

"Yes mistress. I know just the right place."

Kate took Linda shopping. She lavished her whore with new clothes and jewelry. Kate did not think about the money. It was just a part of her adventure with Ellis. She knew somehow, Ellis would keep money in the account. She smiled as she thought to herself. Ellis dear, you have an expensive whore.

Linda took Kate to a small tea house near the back of the mall.

"My mistress wants to buy some toys, and some leather. Send someone to our room. Someone soft and responsive."

The greeter led them to a small private room. They were served wine, fruit, snacks, and mellow music.

"Strip bitch. My whore will serve me naked."

"Yes mistress."

Linda responded to the light knock on the door. She had no thoughts of her nakedness as she opened to door. Linda seemed comfortable in her nakedness, and her submissiveness. A pretty young woman entered the room.

Two walls of the room appeared to be a library. The woman opened the facade of books to reveal a selection of adult toys and leather wear.

"The leather wear are samples only. You might find one that fits you. Your selections will be custom made for you. Delivery time is three days. May I show you some of the toys?"

The clerk smiled seductively as she unbuttoned her blouse. She wore no bra.

"I will be happy to demonstrate any of them for you."

Kate selected two dildos. She kept one. She handed the other one to the clerk.

"Demonstrate this one on my whore."

"Yes ma'am."

The clerk took control of Linda. She used Linda like she used the dildo. Linda cried out her orgasm. She shared it with her mistress through her eyes. Kate used her dildo with pleasure as she watched.

Kate made several selections. She found a leather corset that fit her well enough. She ordered several more.

Kate pulled the clerk down in front of her. She kissed the woman passionately as she intimately fondled her. Kate thought of Evelyn with her erection. She was sparking with excitement.

"If I wanted to fuck you, do you have something that I could wear to do it?"

"Yes ma'am, let me get them for you."

The clerk rose, and went to the display case. She returned with two erections. One erection was built into a set of heavy panties like Evelyn had worn. The other was connected to a set of straps. It all looked to mechanical for Kate.

Kate stood, and removed her clothes. She pulled the panties on, smiling as she stroked her latex erection.

She looked down at the clerk who was kneeling before her.

"Strip. Bitch. I want to see how this works."

"Yes ma'am."

Kate almost could not wait for the woman to get undressed. She was wild in her want, to dominate the woman before her. Her domination brought her a new set of emotions. Her passion was high.

Kate pulled the young clerk onto the wide couch. She took her with her latex erection. The woman accepted it with a passion of her own. She was already aroused by her submission. Kate found great pleasure as she fucked the young woman beneath her.

She wished Ellis could see her now. She forced an orgasm out of the clerk, with hard full thrusts. She stripped the erection from her body, then pulled the clerk's mouth to her wet vagina. She filled the clerks mouth with her passion, and her secretions.

Kate was completely happy. The only thing that could bring her more happiness would be to have Ells watching her.

Kate did not think about the figures on her bill, as she handed the greeter her magic card. She strolled with Linda hand in hand. She was tired. She led Linda back to her hotel room. She bathed with her whore, then cuddled with her whore as sweet sleep took her away.

CHAPTER

Kate was roused from her sleep by the ringing of her cell phone. She came instantly awake. She pushed the button. She smiled, as she heard Ellis' voice. His words were short and precise.

"The technician will arrive at your room shortly. Meet him at the door naked."

The phone went dead. Kate smiled as she rose to her feet. Her adventure was continuing. She was already naked. She woke Linda up. Kate wondered how Ellis knew where she was. She did not think about it long. It was like the magic card. It just was.

She had a drink as she waited. Linda joined her as she sat on the couch in her robe. She rose to get the door when the knock came.

"Sit down. I'll get it."

Linda looked surprised, as Kate went to the door naked and opened it. A young man stood at the door. He had two suitcases with him. He was smiling, as he leered at Kate's nakedness. She was fascinated as she watched him work. He sat up a laptop on the desk in the living room. He then went through the suite placing objects in each room.

One of the suitcases was filled with objects. Each object was actually a miniature camera. They were all wireless. The case was filled with common objects. It held lamps, books, ashtrays and art objects. She would have never guessed that they were cameras. Even though she watched the cameras being set and tested, they seemed to vanish into the decor.

The technician left the laptop running when he left. Kate waited until he was gone, then posed in front of the camera as she spoke.

"Can you see me Ellis? Can you hear me? Can you see the sparkle in my eyes?"

The cell phone rang. Kate flushed with excitement as she pushed the button on the phone.

"Yes I can see you. I can see your eyes sparkle."

Kate pulled Linda up to her. She kissed Linda with passion.

"Can you see my whore? Her name is Linda. Does she excite you? She excites me."

"I can see her. She also excites me. Take your whore. Take her for me. Use her while I watch."

Kate seduced her whore for Ellis. She stripped Linda as she posed her. Kate pushed Linda onto her knees before her as she sat down on the couch. Kate pulled her head to her open wet vagina. She was excited by Linda's mouth. Mostly, she was excited preforming for Ellis.

Kate handed Linda her new dildo. Linda fucked Kate until she found her orgasm. Kate relaxed for only a short time. She then used the dildo on Linda.

"Ellis, she is so beautiful when she comes. Her eyes sparkle. It excites me, to fuck her for your pleasure. My mistress is coming tonight. She will excite you even more. She fucked me last night. She will fuck me again tonight. You'll be so excited. She is so beautiful. She is so strong. She whipped me. I wanted you to watch me last night. She will fuck me tonight for your pleasure. Just like this whore is coming for you now."

Linda was writhing in her pleasure. Kate knelt down between her legs. She used her mouth to bring Linda another orgasm. Kate loved the smells and taste of Linda's passion. When Kate had finished, the phone went silent. She cuddled with Linda. Her pleasure was full.

Ellis found his orgasm as he watched. His hand was covered with the liquid of his passion. He was as satisfied as Kate was. He wanted to slip into a restful sleep. He could not. He had many arrangements to make. He intended to continue Kate's adventure.

Kate took Linda out dining and dancing. The time slipped away quickly. When Kate realized the time, she hurried to her suite. She knew that her new mistress, would be angry if she was late.

Kate poured Linda, and herself, a drink. The knock on the door, came before she could sit down with Linda. Linda rose to answer the door. She smiled at her sister, as she greeted her with a deep kiss. The dominate Kate, was free with her hands on Linda's body.

The dominate Kate entered the room with fire in her eyes. She walked up to Kate, and slapped her hard.

"Where is my money bitch. You had better have it all. You owe me, you will pay."

Kate was crying, as she lowered her head.

"Yes mistress, I'll get your money."

The dominate slapped her again.

"Dress for me. I want more than the money. I want your ass."

"Yes mistress."

Kate was flushed with passion as she went to her bedroom. She counted out the money for her mistress, and for Linda. Kate was not sure how to dress. She knew that she must wear heels with buckles around her ankles. She encased her legs in silk, then buckled her heels to her ankles. She slipped on a thin nightie. She wore nothing under it.

Kate walked out into the front room. Her head was bowed. She gave Linda her money. She knelt before her mistress, as she offered her the money.

"Here is your money, mistress. Please don't make me serve you again. I'll get the rest of the money. Please."

The dominate took the money, and put it in her purse. Her hand returned from her large purse holding a whip.

"I know that your lover is watching. I'll fuck you while he watches. You'll pleasure me while he watches. He can't protect you from me. All he can do is watch. I'll love taking you in front of him."

Kate knelt before her namesake. She was pleading to the dominate woman before her.

"Please mistress, don't do this to me. Please, don't take me in front of my lover. Please. I beg you."

The dominate Kate, slashed her with the whip. Kate cried from the pain, as her passion rose. Kate began to masturbate as she received the whip's kisses.

"Strip bitch. I want your lover to watch you, receiving pleasure from my whip."

Kate removed her thin nightie. She masturbated for her mistress, and for Ellis. Kate shook in her pleasure as her orgasm rose.

Kate rose to her climax. The dominate woman threw her onto her back. She slashed at Kate's hands. She was furious as she spoke.

"Get your hands out of your cunt bitch. You have not asked permission to cum. Your pleasure is mine to give, and to withhold."

Kate's eyes filled with tears as she begged.

"Please mistress, do not leave me like this. I need to finish. I need it so bad."

"Tell your lover what a slut you are. Tell him how you want my pussy in your mouth. Tell him how much you love my whip."

Kate was blushing as she complied with her orders. She could not stand the pain. She cried as she begged.

"Please mistress. I'm a slut. I want your pussy in my mouth. I love the feel of your whip on my body."

"Tell your lover. Tell him what a slut your are. Tell him you are going to fuck me in front of him."

Her mistress slashed Kate with the whip as she spoke. Kate could not stand any more pain.

"Ellis. I am a slut. I want to eat her pussy. I want you to watch me serving her. I want you to watch me bring her pleasure."

"Suck my sister off first. It brings me pleasure. Drink her cum do it in front of your lover. Show him what a slut you are."

Kate crawled to Linda, who was now naked on the couch. Kate lowered her head to Linda's open vagina. She licked her. She used her mouth to bring her pleasure. Linda took her pleasure from Kate's active mouth.

The dominate, pulled Kate up onto her knees. She used her whip, to force Kate to spread her legs wide. She used the whip again as she spoke.

"See your slut whore, Ellis. She serves me. She serves me with her mouth. She'll also serve me with her cunt. I'll fuck her while you watch. She'll give me her passion. You'll watch as she does."

The woman kissed Kate with the whip. She kissed her breasts with the whip. Kate screamed from the pain.

"Listen to her scream Ellis. She screams for me. I'll make her scream with pleasure next. She is my whore. Her slut mouth will please me."

The dominate, pulled Kate to her as she sat down in the chair. She pulled Kate's mouth to her. She rocked her vagina against Kate's active mouth.

"Her mouth is so nice Ellis. Her tongue is alive on my cunt. She is mine to use. She'll raise my passion, then drink my cum."

The dominate woman, took her pleasure from Kate. She orgasmed deeply. The scene excited her. She was raging with lust as she shuddered out her orgasm.

"It is so good to fuck your lover like a whore, Ellis. I have only started. Watch me take her. Watch, as I give her to my sister."

The dominate woman handed Kate a dildo.

"Fuck my sister. Make her cum, while Ellis watches you be unfaithful to him."

Kate crawled to Linda. Linda pulled her head up by her hair.

"Kiss me slut. Do it now. Raise my lust."

Kate kissed Linda deeply, fondling Linda as she did. Kate rose Linda's lust, as high as her lust was. Kate used the dildo on Linda. Linda pulled her head down to her open legs. Kate used her mouth, and the dildo, in her mistress' service. She served her mistress, by serving her mistress' sister.

Linda was overcome by the sensations. She writhed, and screamed out her pleasure, as Kate took her liquid offering. The dominate had strapped on a dildo with a harness. She pulled Kate up onto her knees. She stroked the erection as she used her whip.

"Suck me bitch. Suck me like you would your lover. He can watch me take the pleasure, that should be his."

Kate took the erection into her mouth. She masturbated as she did. Kate found her orgasm with her hands as the dominate woman violated her mouth. Kate was writhing in pleasure. As her orgasm expanded, her lust took her completely away. The dominate pulled the latex from Kate's mouth, as she used her whip on Kate.

"Beg for what you want bitch. Beg for my cock. Fuck me before your lover."

Kate's hands continued to raise her lust higher.

"Please mistress fuck me. I'm your whore. I'm your slut. Please fuck me."

The dominate, knelt Kate in the middle of the floor, on her hands and knees.

"Hold your head up. Let your lover see your lust. Let him see what a slut you are."

The dominate woman filled Kate's vagina with her latex erection. Kate cried out in her pleasure. She began to fuck back with her hips. She sang out her pleasure, as she held her head up for the camera.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers