Kate's Capture Ch. 06

Story Info
Kate is tortured with pleasure by Ahmed.
2.6k words
4.31
117.7k
23

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

Ahmed circled the stunned girl and then held out his hand to one of his men for his quirt. He let her founder blindly for a moment, savoring her helplessness before he barked, "Present!"

She lifted a confused face toward his voice. The words did not seem to penetrate the shock.

He brought the whip down with a savage strike across her breasts and barked the command a second time. This time she struggled into the required position. He noticed that she held herself well despite the pain she must be feeling. He wondered what Malachi threatened her with to make her come back.

"Are you afraid, Little Doe?"

"Yes, Sir," her voice was low.

He swung the quirt hard across her upper back and closed his eyes briefly to enjoy her sharp cry, "You will call me Master. Are you afraid that I will hurt you?"

Kate struggled to stay still, not knowing if he was going to hit her again or not, "Yes, Master."

"There will be pain for you, but I think that overall I have something much different planned now. What is worse, do you think, suffering torments from a person you hate or being forced to suffer hours of pleasure?"

The pit of her stomach dropped and she felt the blood drain from her face. He couldn't make her feel pleasure, could he?

"I think I will call you Khansaa, It is Arabic for doe and it fits you well. Now, I have waited some time for the pleasure of your ass, and I do not wish to wait any longer."

Fear swelled up inside of her and roiled out as he pulled her to her feet, strong arming her across the room, "Please, Master, I beg you not to do this, please!"

He easily bent her over the padded bench, fastening her collar to a short length of chain. He ignored her pleadings as he spread her legs wide and tied them to the sides of the bench. By the time he tied her wrists to her elbows, she had silenced into heavy terrified breathing.

He ran his finger between her legs, feeling her wetness and smiled at her whimper. She was so innocent; she had no idea that she was even aroused. With precision and skill, he began to massage her clit, teasing it, watching with a professional eye just how fast she began to respond under his touch.

"Feels good, doesn't it Khansaa? Makes you want more, something to ease that growing ache?" he taunted pushing her further into need.

"No!" Kate denied frantically, unaware that she was lifting herself to his hand now.

Ahmed reached over for a bottle of lube and flipped the cap, anointing the helpless girl's puckered hole. The cool lubricant caused her to yelp and then give a confused moan as he increased the attention on her clit at the same time as he slid a finger into her asshole, spreading the lubricant into her. He massaged her, spreading the hole so she would be able to better accept him.

Kate was confused by the torment of sensations and feelings. Whatever he was doing to her felt good, even his finger in her didn't hurt, but he was poking her *there*. She didn't want to admit it, but he was right -- she did want something to ease the ache. She could feel her muscles clenching for something that wasn't there. His fingers left her and she had to bite her lip not to beg for them back. She could hear the rustle of his robe and then she felt hardness pressing against her asshole. Instinctively, she tensed.

"Relax, Khansaa, or this will be very painful." His voice was husky and he pressed against her harder, pushing himself in slowly.

"No!, no, no, please, no," she panted but nothing stopped him as he stretched her wider and wider, pushing deep. It was horrible and degrading and yet.... Kate shook her head in denial at the sensation as he pushed even deeper filling her completely.... it felt good. It couldn't be. It couldn't feel good. No!

Ahmed smiled and began a slow fuck of his slave. He took his time, drawing her up to orgasm and then pushing her over. He forced her to come once and then twice and a third time before he let himself cum in her.

"Mohammed, come and try the ass of this girl," he called in English to the other room, "She is tight and loves the feeling of cock."

Kate began to beg him not to do this, but she felt another cock push into her ass and begin to ride her hard. She gasped and strained at the restraints as the pleasure built and built again and she shook as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. She barely felt him pull out when another hard cock pushed into her and started pushing hard. Part of her didn't care, she wanted more of that wonderful feeling, more and more of it.

Time became nothing as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her. She began to tire and tried to signal to them that she had had enough, but they kept pushing into her, forcing another orgasm from her. Kate began to struggle, trying to get them to stop, but they laughed and kept at it.

"Please!" Kate gasped clawing at the padded bench, "I don't think I can take much more of this!"

Ahmed stroked her face, smiling down at her unseeing eyes, "Oh yes you can. You will take as much as I want you to take, and I am no where near done with you yet, Little Doe. However, I want to feel your mouth, open up for me, and do not bite if you wish to survive the night."

Kate clamped her mouth shut even as another wave of pleasure rushed over her. Ahmed chuckled at her stubbornness and pinched her nose closed until she opened her mouth for air. As she gasped for air, he pushed a ring gag into her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head. Fury mixed with her desire to end the forced pleasure and she began to madly struggle.

Holding her hair, Ahmed slid himself in the ring and into her deep into her mouth. He loved how she gagged around him as he pushed deeper and the sound of her gasping breath when he pulled out. He took his time, enjoying the feel of her around him and the feeble struggles of her bound body. He felt her body spasm with another forced orgasm and heard her moan around him. He signaled his man to use toys now to force more from the girl while he took his pleasure. When he came, he pushed deep, cutting off her air and forcing her to swallow his seed.

Satisfied he pulled out, gesturing for his man to now untie her. "You know Mohammed; I have not bought a slave to keep in a very long time. I like the spirit of this one. I think she would amuse me for a very long time."

Kate almost fell from the padded horse to the floor, unable to move from being bound for so long. Her jaw ached from the ring gag. Ahmed's words chilled her to the bone. This couldn't be happening. She shook her head in a silent plea, struggling to get her body to move at her will.

With a low laugh, Ahmed dragged her to the large bed and tossed her on it, "You do not seem pleased with that idea, Little Doe. Have I not given you great pleasure so far? More pleasure than you have dreamed of?"

In her darkness, Kate tried to figure out where Ahmed was. Jerkily, she tried to crawl off the bed, but his strong hands pulled her back into place. There was a whisper of rope near her and then it wrapped around her ankle, tightening around the boots.

"No! Please, Don't! Get your filthy pig hands off me!" She tried to reach for the rope, but he backhanded her and she lay stunned long enough for him to pull both her ankles over her head, wide... painfully wide.

He fastened her wrist cuffs to the link on the collar she wore and then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "What did you say to me?"

Kate felt the ice in his voice and shivered. All playfulness was gone. She felt his fingers teasing her right nipple and she could not stop a small moan. Her body was too aroused – any sensation rippled though her, magnified beyond belief.

"Answer me, Slave!" Ahmed spoke softly.

Kate arched with the mixture of pain and pleasure, "Please... Master... I'm sorry."

He pulled at her nipple, stretching it, "You will answer me, and not beg for forgiveness. What did you say?"

Kate shook with fear and pain, the pleasure fading as the pain increased, "Pig...Master, I called you a pig."

She felt him move away from her, but she couldn't tell where he was. Frantically she turned her head from side to side, trying to catch some sound that would tell her where he was. Her only clue was the whistle of the quirt before it struck her exposed pussy. She screamed, pulling at the ropes at the liquid pain that rolled though her. Nine more times the quirt came down with full force before she felt his fingers tangle in her hair and pull her head taught.

"I was going to intervene with Malachi so that you would not be punished for your behavior earlier. I see no reason for that intervention now. I have had my use of you. It pleases me greatly to think that after some training and discipline, that I will come to collect you as my property. Perhaps by then, you will have learned how to properly address me."

He tapped the quirt against her leg thoughtfully, "I think a few more strokes will help you remember." He gave her another 15 on the tender skin of her inner thigh, smiling at her screams of pain.

He released her head and she felt him get off the bed. He was going to turn her over to Malachi for punishment? The fear was so great that she thought she was going to be ill. She struggled and fought the restraints as panic began to build in her; her mind imagining being sent back to that box.

"Please, Master, please, I beg you to forgive me! Please!" Kate called out.

There was no reply, only the sounds of movement, a door, steps and whispers. There was a low laugh that she thought was Malachi. The silence stretched on and Kate could feel hot tears rolling down the sides of her face.

Ahmed's unexpected touch frightened her, and she felt his lips brush against her ear, "Be brave for me, Little Doe. I have paid for you and you are mine. I have business on the mainland, but I shall be back in a few days to mark you and help plan out your training sessions. I have great plans for you Little Toy."

He left her side and she strained again to make some sense of the sounds, but once she heard him and his people leave and the door shut, there was silence -- a long and terrifying silence.

The Captain entered the guest house quietly. He wasn't sure what to expect. Malachi had told him that Ahmed had bought Kate. He tried to brush away the anger that welled up in him with that idea. As he entered the bedroom, his breath caught. What had that man been thinking to leave her bound like that unsupervised? As he approached closer, he could see the lash marks on her pussy and upper thighs. A couple had broken the skin and there was small trails of blood.

"Kate?," he called out softly.

Her eyes opened and he could see the haze of pain in them. He quickly went to work releasing her from the bondage, massaging her limbs and whispering reassuring things to her. He sat on the bed and pulled her into his arms, cradling her, rocking back and forth softly. And then he realized. Malachi had used the eye drops on her. Gently he ran his fingers around her eyes wondering if she would be one of the lucky ones to get her sight back or not. That was the last straw.

He had slaved for Malachi for too long. Somehow, he was going to find where Malachi had his sister, and he was going to take Kate off this hell hole before Ahmed destroyed her.

"Enough coddling," Malachi's voice cut in with a cruelness that shook the Captain. "This bitch has some punishment to deal with. Her Master's orders, you know."

Kate was torn from the Captian's arm by her hair and almost thrown across the room. She fell to the floor with a painful thud. She heard the Captain make a protest that was cut off sharply. Was he as much a prisoner as she was?

The cane struck her on the legs and she scrambled to get away from it. It hit her again and she heard Malachi's laugh.

"Faster, get on your feet!" The cane hit her again with a heavy pain. "You have a hike to take first. Move!"

Unable to see where she was going, Kate would move a few feet and run into something or trip, and the whole time, Malachi kept hitting her with the cane. She felt herself stumble outside and heard the laughter of other men. She wanted to curl up and hide, but the continual strikes drove her forward into the unknown. Now there was more than one stick. Blows would fall on her from unexpected angles. The ballet boots made walking almost impossible. She lost count of how many times she fell and struggled back up only to fall again.

Finally, when she fell the blow did not come. She stayed on the ground afraid to move. She could hear the group of men moving around her, preparing something. She wanted to try to run, but with the boots she couldn't go more than a few steps and at this point, she wasn't even sure which direction was back to the houses. Should she beg for mercy? Would it help? Would it only make Malachi angrier?

Hands pulled her up, not even giving her a chance to get her footing, and dragged her a few feet, pressing her back against a tree. Her hands were pulled around the trunk and she felt a rope being fastened to the cuffs she still wore. The rope tightened and she cried out, half in fear, half in pain. The responding laughter cut into painfully. Was there no mercy at all here?

Her legs were parted and fastened into another spreader bar. Kate's muscles, already sore from being forced apart for hours, spasmed painfully. She dropped her head in pain, only to have someone force it back up the tree trunk and begin to wrap something around her head and the tree. It felt like plastic wrap. Once they were done, she could not move her head and only the small opening for her nose and mouth kept her from total hysteria. She heard the muffled voice of Malachi as more plastic was being wrapped around her body, "You will stay on this tree until sunset. If you have been good, I'll let you down for the night. Don't worry, you aren't going to be here alone. The men have all volunteered to take shifts...taking care of you. They will tell me how good you have been."

Malachi smiled as under the clear plastic, he saw her sightless eyes open in panic. He felt himself swell with pleasure. When he got back to the house, he would see that the new girl Missy would take care of his needs.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers