Kate's Christmas Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

As I headed to the cloakroom to get my coat, Kirsty went off upstairs.

* * *

Kate says... I awoke, not quite sure where I was, head spinning. It wasn't a bed but it was nice and soft and very comfortable and I wasn't inclined to move. Unused to drinking in this quantity, I'd passed out. Hearing a voice speak my name, opening my eyes the realisation dawned that I was in the cloakroom. A pile of overflowed coats that the pegs couldn't accommodate provided my nice soft seat. "Mark, hi," I replied, trying not to sound too drunk.

"We were getting worried about you," he said with a smile. "The party's just getting going and everyone's asking where you are. Are you coming back in?"

"My legs have gone to sleep, not sure I can manage it," I countered.

"Probably a wise choice, music's too loud anyway," he imparted, before adding: "God I'm showing my age."

With that he sat down next to me on the pile of coats. I sat up and apologised for my drunken performance.

"Kate, there's nothing to apologise for," he began. "I'm just glad to see you're safe and sound."

I smiled.

Rooted to the spot as he tilted his head, before I knew what was happening, our lips touched. At first it came as something of a shock that Mark would attempt this but, when I realised just how good it felt, I kissed him back, with real passion.

As we pulled apart, he seemed pleasantly surprised by the reaction and the strength of my kiss, his smile radiant. Moving back close, a pair of strong hands roamed all over my back as his tongue slid against my lips that parted quickly to allow entrance. His tongue slipped against mine, making sensuous and wet contact and I found myself moaning softly as his hands slid down beneath my bottom and pulled me more tightly to him. As he rose to stand I followed, our lips never once breaking contact.

Rocking gently together like we were dancing, the dull phud of the muted disco provided the beat. We continued that way for some time before Mark felt the growing need to move on. His hands moved off my bum and up my sides, moving around to the front. His fingers moved slowly and deliberately down my front, teasing each breast through the top until I lifted my arms.

The soft and gentle yet firm contact of his fingers was beginning to arouse me and I found myself swaying on unsteady feet. I moved them further apart so as not lose balance, though somehow I knew he'd catch me if I fell. A heave upwards and the top was off, leaving me down to a bra that was quickly removed by my boss' sure fingers.

My head tilted back, eyes closed and mouth open as I gasped with the pleasure of his touch. As his fingertips made contact with my bare body, he leaned forward and kissed my neck. Such intense pleasure, a hoarse moan vibrated from my lips. His palms elevated until they were resting along the outer edges of my breasts, lightly caressing the skin there and passing an electric sensation between them.

His kisses moved from my neck, across my shoulder, and then slowly, ever so slowly, down to the left breast. I moaned aloud as his lips began to caress the flesh of my tit, arching my back and pressing into his mouth as his tongue roved across the nipple. Angling, he nuzzled the aroused teat, sucking it into his mouth and letting his tongue slide full length across the erect little nub.

I sighed in pleasure as the wet warmth engulfed my breast. Mark continued licking and sucking before moving across to the other boob, repeating the process, only more slowly if that were possible. My fingers reached to rake his scalp, holding his head firmly against my chest as I mewed continuously.

Finally, when it felt like my breasts might explode, Mark eased back, stopping momentarily and seeking unspoken permission to continue. I smiled my assurance and, bending down he began to slide his mouth further down my body, maintaining a light contact. He'd stop every so often to kiss and lick at the flesh, taking time to let his tongue dance around my navel, causing me to squirm appreciatively above him.

As finally he reached the waistline of my skirt, his fingers fumbled at the buttons. I aided the process by reaching behind and reaching in to loosen my thong, letting it slide free down my long legs until I was naked beneath the skirt. Knowing that on the other side of that light piece of fabric my bare pussy awaited, Mark's hands were shaking in anticipation.

It took a little longer than it should have to undo the buttons of the skirt which dropped slowly down my hips to join the thong on the floor. His eyes were riveted on my crotch, the soft and downy blonde pubic hair causing him to sigh. Beyond them, I could tell that my pussy lips that were pouting, full and glistening with my juices.

Extending his hands to push me back into the soft padded coats on pegs, he waddled in closer on his knees. Crotch high, he couldn't resist the urge to taste, tongue sliding out as he leaned in. Turned on by now, I could feel the juices building deliciously in my loins. He slipped his tongue across my swollen lips and I shuddered, releasing some juice into his waiting mouth.

He repeated the motion achieving the same result, only more fruitful, a veritable flurry of pussy juice. Then, taking firm hold of my buttocks, he began to lick in earnest, moving his tongue lightly and rapidly across my flesh, probing the opening. I writhed above him, hands held high to steady myself, gripping the tops of two pegs.

Lifting my legs, I kicked out, wrapping my knees tightly around his head and pulling him closer to my gaping vagina. It was a wonder he didn't suffocate but instead carried on licking urgently, tongue fleeting across my labia and teasing me like crazy. Just when I thought he might draw back and leave me on the verge, his tongue extended almost telescopically, moving up to circle my now-exposed and obscenely swollen clit. He flicked his tongue lightly over it, causing me to squeal in ecstasy. As I gripped the pegs so tightly it hurt my palms, he did it again and again and again, and then seemed to suck the little nub into his mouth.

As he did that, I let out a loud and unadulterated groan and began bucking against him. I wanted as much of him inside me as he could give. His tongue was like a chameleon's, flicking wildly. As the orgasm ranged close, my juices flowed out uncontrollably, coating his chin. He let his tongue slide out momentarily to collect some of the wonderful nectar, before popping it back in and wiggling till I convulsed all over him. I squealed, experiencing the most amazing orgasm for quite some time, perhaps the best a guy had ever managed to give me, especially orally. God only knew what his cock was going to be like and I shuddered at the thought.

As the slow tunes began in earnest in the main hall, we gathered up our discarded clothes and dressed quickly. Just as well, for at that moment we were no longer alone. "Oh, you found her then," Kirsty observed.

"I did," Mark replied, guiltily moving to wipe a backhand across his lips.

Surely Kirsty couldn't have failed to notice the reek of pussy on the air. Indeed, before Mark was able to clean his face properly, Kirsty had pressed her lips to his, making a move on my man. I watched dumbfounded as she moulded her face to his. Breaking away she purred, complimenting me on the taste. "I think we should continue this in your room, don't you think?" she suggested, displaying a newfound boldness.

"Yes, um, why not?" Mark mumbled.

"It's your lucky night," I whispered, taking his arm on the left as Kirsty took the right.

The poor boy looked white as a sheet.

* * *

Mark says... Well what an amazing turn of events, one minute I was downcast contemplating making a move on the first girl that showed a passing interest and now, here I was heading to my room with Kate and Kirsty. Whilst I had little doubt that alcohol had played a major part in the decision, what was a guy to do? Besides which, tasting Kate's delicious pussy had given me the most massive and throbbing erection that just wouldn't abate.

Little preamble, both girls, it seemed, were equally as horny as I was, flirting with one another as they plotted the next move. "So, you want me like this, Markie?" Kate teased, hands placed on top of the bed, bum wiggling.

"Wow yes," I enthused, moving in close to smooth the tiny skirt up off her thighs.

Taking a moment to admire her round and exposed arse, my breath raced as I reached to remove the thong. Almost subconsciously, however, my hand was drawn to beneath to her crotch, fingertips making contact with the underside and rubbing her damp pussy lips through the nylon barrier. Kate gasped and arched back as if trying to get more of my digits inside. Moving my hands to the sides, I hooked my thumbs through the side bows and yanked down.

As the thong came away and eased down her thighs, a string of dew stretched from Kate's pussy to the sticky crotch. Was she aroused or what! Kate sighed as the cool air of the room brushed over her freshly-exposed moistness and she begged me to fuck her. Suddenly a wicked thought came to mind. "I think I still owe you this," I stated.

With that I raised a hand shoulder high, holding it there momentarily as Kirsty gazed on, eyes bulging. Kate, on the other hand, had no idea of my intentions, the lips of her pussy pouting in readiness. Palm chopping through the air, I dispensed a volley of spanks to the sexy temp's lovely round butt cheeks. As much in surprise as pain, she squealed, sucking in air and offering heightened protests. Yet a leaking pussy gave her away totally. Taking a moment to compose, she observed over her shoulder: "Kirsty's been a bad girl as well."

Glancing across, I noticed the horrified look that suddenly took up residence on the other girl's face. I gestured to her to move over and onto her front. When she refused, I raised my voice, exuding power – at least I hoped. Grudgingly she moved next to Kate, bum raised and bracing herself. Again I took a moment to let the tension build. Kate held her friend's hand and offered whispered reassurances.

Taking a breath I let rip with half a dozen lighter spanks, figuring she might not share the same constitution as Kate. I think Kirsty was quite amazed at how erotic and sensuous the experience proved to be. By the end she was purring and would gladly have taken six more, of that I was sure. But the moment had passed and soon she and Kate had turned their heads and were kissing passionately as they 'comforted' one another.

The swish of a zip from behind made both girls brace visibly in anticipation once more. I reached to stroke a cock that was as rockhard as it had been for years. Donna was a sexy woman but these two were off the scale. Precum plentiful too, generous globs of the stuff stained the face as I drew back the foreskin. My eyes darted from Kate's wispy blonde pussy hair to Kirsty's brunette curls and back again. Both shared a common trait: lovely ripened cunt lips that craved to be fucked.

Wasting no more time, I moved my cock between Kate's legs. Letting it rest in the groove of her labia, juices leaked onto the cock head, lubricating it for the task ahead, if that were needed. At the same time I reached over and pushed two fingers into Kirsty's crack. Drier than Kate's, that was like some lush oasis, it took a little probing to bury past the knuckle, yet it wasn't long before Kirsty's juices were flowing freely too. As they were fucked and fingered in unison, both girls let out a little whimper of lust, sealed with a sloppy kiss across the bed.

The first thrust into Kate's cunt made an instant connection and she moaned loudly, revelling in the feel as it stretched her pussy walls. Half-submerged in her snug little vagina, I exhaled and eased back before pressing in at a more favourable angle, slipping further down. I moved inside her until finally my thick cock was buried fully in her lovely pussy. I held for a moment, savouring the feel. Building a slow steady rhythm, I matched it stroke for stroke with my finger movement inside Kirsty, occasionally brushing a thumb over her clit. All three of us were in rapture.

* * *

Kate says... The lovemaking was smooth and slow at first, as Mark found his feet. His cock felt sublime, pulsing and bulging and jerking inside my lovely tight pussy, yet I craved more. "Faster, Mark," I exhaled quietly, not as an order, just to let him know what I wanted.

He readily complied, still not ramming, but sliding in and out with an increased urgency. Oh, that felt so much better, hard and firm and purposeful. "Yesssssss," I mouthed in encouragement, causing him to up the tempo even more noticeably until our flesh was slapping.

Next to me I could hear Kirsty moaning also as Mark's fingers moved in and out of her pussy with the same urgency as his gorgeous thick cock in mine. Pounding now, his strong thighs slapped my buttocks repeatedly as he worked me up into a frenzied point of no return. On the bed, mine and Kirsty's tongues were locked around one another, saliva dribbling down our chins as we sucked and licked. Finding an incredible higher gear producing a powerful action the likes of which I'd never felt before, Mark banged his cock deeper, stretching the pussy walls and nudging my cervix. "Fuck meeeeeee!" I moaned in encouragement.

I could tell Kirsty was getting close too, for when I opened my eyes I saw hers all glazed and her breath coming in fits and starts. It was then, with perfect timing to prolong matters, that Mark dictated a change of positions by flipping me over and onto my back. Despite her relative inexperience, Kirsty knew exactly what was required, an exchange of glances with Mark and she climbed over to straddle my face. Taking my ankles she drew them right back, exposing my pussy to him.

I gasped as I felt Mark push forward and back inside my vagina, his bloated cock head working its way in deep like a power tool. However, the resultant gasp was muffled as Kirsty rocked into place, positioning her sopping wet pussy over my mouth. Almost choking, a little flick upward with my tongue and I was inside her wet pussy, licking as if my life depended upon it. It was hard to concentrate on Kirsty's slit and clit, however, on account of Mark's urgent thrusts into MY pussy that kept jerking my body away.

Blind to what was happening between the other two, I could nonetheless hear them kiss passionately. A little pang of jealousy – I wasn't quite sure who the jealousy was directed towards – was quickly dispelled as moans turned to gasps and my orgasm ranged in. My snatch-embedded face twisted into a mask of pleasure as my pussy tightened on his cock.

A primal grunt from Mark preceded the huge spurt that made me scream mutedly as he ejaculated hard, filling me full of thick creamy cum. And he just kept cumming and cumming, milking till his balls were surely empty. Seconds later, with his spunk sloshing around in my pussy and womb, I came spectacularly too, body jerking like I was being electrocuted. The knock-on effect made Kirsty cum hard on my face, peppering me with bittersweet speckles of pussy juice.

* * *

Mark says... After that mind-blowing threesome with Kate and Kirsty, I'm ashamed to say, though not surprised, that I fell straight to sleep, awakening in the early hours to the squeak of bedsprings. Glancing down I witnessed my cock standing proudly and the girls still fondling one another. "About time," teased Kate as she saw my eyelids retract. "Go on, touch it then," she mouthed, kissing her friend's earlobe.

Without needing further prompting, Kirsty reached over and wrapped a hand around the shaft, giving it a gentle squeeze. Still a little sticky with a cocktail of my own cum and Kate's juices from earlier, Kate squealed with delight, knowing exactly what she wanted to see. "Suck it!" the temp ordered, clearly in charge of the situation despite her tender years.

Kirsty bent dutifully and took my manhood in her lips, cradling the head before gliding her tongue across its expanse. Lying back, I revelled in the feel of Kirsty's warm wet mouth and talented tongue. Yet slow and gentle clearly weren't in Kate's vocabulary. Moving in close, she whispered in my ear: "Fuck her face, Markie!"

It was incredible how deceptive appearances could be. The cute little temp who'd walked into the office less than a week earlier was nothing less than a lust-crazed firecracker. Eager to please, I repositioned until I was kneeling before Kirsty on the bed. My cock slid in until her nose was buried in my nest of wiry pubic hair. I had to hand it to Kirsty, she took it deftly and without a hint of gagging. With that, and with Kate stroking my chest, I began to pump furiously, using her friend's mouth as a fuck-hole. Kate seemed to love it, squealing her pleasure as I face-fucked her friend hard and unerringly.

Fast approaching a second orgasm, I drew back right on the point of cumming. Squeezing at the base of my cock head, I felt the spunk build up to bursting point. Letting go, the resultant spurt flew diagonally across Kirsty's face, painting her lips, cheeks and brow. As my orgasm persisted for an inordinate amount of time, I emptied a couple of smaller loads in her pretty face before I was done.

Thankfully Kate was on hand to help her friend clean up, both girls ensuring to swallow every drop of cum before Kate was satisfied. Only then were we allowed a proper sleep, squeezing into the double bed and spooning one another.

There were embarrassed looks in the morning, but memories that would remain with me forever.

And after that, life in the office would never be the same again.

*

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the readers that have supported me. Your comments and suggestions are, as ever, greatly appreciated.

Oh, and finally, thanks to Kate for her part in this tale.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers