Kate's Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,444 Followers

"There are some things I wanted to talk to you about tonight. You did say that I could 'see' you anytime I wanted to," he reminded her of her statement earlier. He put some emphasis on the word 'see.' Kate immediately understood that he wanted to look at her body like he did at dinner tonight. Her spirits brightened partly because she was afraid that he was angry with her for some reason. She hated making him angry and it always made her feel good when she was able to please him. There was something about the way his eyes caressed the firm curves of her body that made her skin tingle. She liked it. She wanted it. She enjoyed showing off for him.

"Yes, Daddy, I did say that," she told him as their eyes held each other.

"I really like what you are wearing tonight, Kate. But tell me, do you think that it's a bit too revealing? I think some men may get some very nasty ideas seeing you dressed like this," he said casually as his eyes dropped from her face to her breasts and then down to the tightly molded shorts and her exposed legs.

"I know Daddy. I am showing off more than I usually do, but when I left, you said you would be up and waiting for me, so I dressed this way for you. I am glad you waited up to 'see' me," she said as her smile left her face and another look replaced it. The look was different and serious and he could tell that his little girl was also a sensuous woman.

"When you saw me look at your body at the dinner table tonight, Kate, did you like it?" He asked.

"I loved it, Daddy. I like you looking at my body. Your baby girl has grown up, Daddy," she replied honestly.

"I know, little girl. I want you to put your hands behind your back and turn around slowly and show me your body in that skimpy little outfit," he told her.

"Is Mom up? I don't want her to catch me showing off for you," she whispered to him.

"No, I sent her to bed a few hours ago and told her I didn't want her out of our room until the morning. I punished her and sent her to bed," he told her in a firm steady voice.

"What do you mean; punished her," she said wide eyed.

"I think you are old enough to know everything about how this house is run. I am surprised you hadn't noticed this before. I made your mother stand in front of me and strip. She was given a flogging for telling you that you couldn't go out tonight. That decision, like all the decisions in this house are mine," he stated.

"Did you hurt her? I never thought you would ever beat her Daddy," she gasped

"Yes, Kate I did beat her. She needed to be severely disciplined. But you need to understand that your mother desperately needs the discipline," he told her.

"What do you mean; 'she needs it?'" Kate asked.

"Kate you are a young woman but you need to realize that your mother gets very sexually aroused and excited when she is dominated and punished. Many, many women are like her. She is submissive and she needs to be used and punished," he explained.

"Oh, Daddy, you won't have to beat me. I promise to be a good girl for you. I'll be your best girl. I'll be better than Mommy. Just tell me what to do," she said in a voice that was full of tension, excitement, pleading, anticipation and fear.

"I know you will, little girl, now I expect you to obey me like I asked," he said staring into her wide eyes.

"Yes, Daddy, I will be your good girl."

Kate did as she was told and placed her hands in the small of her back. This had the effect of pushing her full breasts out further as she began to turn slowly. He could tell that since their conversation had begun that her nipples had obviously hardened. He wondered if it was from her enjoyment from being an exhibitionist or perhaps it was from knowing that he expected her to be as submissive as her mother.

"What is your bra size," he asked as her full breasts appeared in profile.

"I'm a 34C," she said in a small voice and arching a bit to emphasize her profiled tits.

"Why are you nipples hard, little girl? They are standing out like two hard rocks," he asked her.

"I am excited by what you just told me about Mom getting sexually aroused by being made to strip and being punished," she confessed.

"Stop turning, I like the side view of those big tits. Tell me, Kate, are you still a virgin. Have you had sex yet with any boys," he asked her. Her head snapped left to look at him. She could see in his eyes that he was demanding an answer. She had no choice but to tell him the truth.

"Yes, with one boy. But I am on birth control and I made him use protection too, Daddy. He was my boyfriend all this year and we did it a lot," she confessed.

"How often did you fuck? Did you do anything else with him," he demanded. The word 'fuck' coming from her father made her tremble. It was had a very erotic effect on the young woman.

"We fucked all the time," she said with a quiet, serious voice.

"We did it almost every day unless I was having my period. I used my hands and my mouth on him a lot," she continued almost in a whisper.

"Take the tank top off, Kate," he said crisply and in a voice that could not be disobeyed. Kate realized that this was a new request from him. He had never asked her to strip for him before. He always blatantly looked at her but had never asked her to take anything off.

She reached down and pulled the tank top up over her head and dropped in beside her. Her big breasts stood out firm and high. Her bra was see-through. Her dark nipples could easily be seen pushing against the thin pink fabric. In profile he liked the look of her full breasts and aroused nipples. The hard nubs were standing out over a half inch.

"Face me and take a step closer," he told her and watched as she turned and came another foot closer.

His eyes dropped from her chest to her very tight shorts. He could easily see the puffy lips of her pussy as the seam of the shorts pressed tightly between them.

"Spread your leg wider, baby girl," he ordered and Kate moved her legs apart another foot. The pressure increased on either side of the seam as it imbedded itself deeper. She felt the firm, yet welcome pressure and knew that moisture was rapidly building between her legs as he continued making her expose herself.

"Those shorts are very tight, but I can't tell if you have any panties on. What do you have on under those shorts," he questioned.

"A thong, Daddy," she replied in a voice that quivered.

"Do you know that I can see my baby girl's cunt through the tight fabric," he asked her.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned as the word 'cunt' sparked a spasm in her body.

"Turn around and show me your ass," he said in a soft voice.

Kate's eyes were blazing with a new look that he easily understood. She was visibly excited and aroused as he moved her from one demand to the next. Her nerves were alive with feeling and she knew she had crossed the line. She would do anything he asked of her. She pivoted and turned with her back to him and then, on her own, she bent forward so her ass was pushed back at him. She knew he loved looking at her ass. So many times she had caught him staring at it. She remembered the way he spanked her at the dinner table.

"When I slapped your ass at the table tonight, did you like it," he said.

"Yes, it excited me, Daddy. I loved the feel of your hand on me and the tingle when you hit me," she blurted out almost without thinking about the meaning of her words.

"Take your bra off and toss it back to me," he told her.

"Yes," she breathed back at him in a small voice.

Her hands quickly worked the hooks in the back and she half turned and tossed it into his lap. He looked at her naked breasts as she turned. He smiled at her.

"When was the last time your boyfriend fucked your cunt, Kate," he asked, throwing her off balance with his salacious question.

"Uh, Uh, I think it was the day before I broke up with him; about three weeks ago," she said stumbling through this next confession.

"Drop the shorts," he told her.

Kate's hands followed his demand as if he had asked her to pass the salt at dinner. She unbuttoned the shorts, pulled the zipper down and wiggled her ass in front of him as she forced the tight fabric off her ass and down her legs. She kicked them off in front of her onto the carpeting.

He loved the look of his daughter standing in front of him; naked except for her ultra thin black thong and her heeled sandals. Her ass was perfectly shaped and firm and he told her to back up a little more. Reaching out he softly stroked her ass and ran his fingers down the crack until her touched the thong. As he did this, Kate leaned forward a bit to give him better access. When she felt his fingers on her thong traveling below her tight little brown star, she moaned.

"Oh, yes," she said, "please Daddy."

He pulled the thong material to the side and rested it half way across her cheek. By doing this it exposed her completely. She felt his eyes examining her and then a finger moved lower and pushed between her wet pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck," she grunted when the finger traveled down the full length of her inflamed slit.

"You are so wet, little Kate. Tell Daddy why you are wet," he said as his finger moved along the slick surface.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so excited. It feels so good when you touch me," she moaned. Her ass pushed back as his finger slid up to her clit.

"Turn sideways so I can touch those fat nipples while I rub my baby girl's wet cunt," he said.

"Yes, please touch me everywhere Daddy. I promise to be your best girl. You can do anything you want to your best girl," she whined as his fingers continued on her pussy. Taking one extended nipple he rolled it between his fingers. Her response was immediate and loud.

He moved from nipple to nipple and pulling on them and squeezing them.

"Oh, Daddy, oh my tits, aahhhh. Please, Daddy, please," she wheezed through her pink lipstick.

"I think my baby girl is a dirty little slut," he teased as his fingers stroked her clit again. Her hips were grinding against his hand as she answered.

"Yes, Daddy's slut, oh fuck, Daddy's dirty little slut," she told him as her head rose up to look at his face. Her mouth hung slightly open as she stared at him. Her lust was dripping from every pore. Her full breasts were hanging down and he began to slap them. He started to alternate the slaps from one big tit to the other. Her swollen nipples were the targets and she moaned every time he struck her.

"Does Daddy's slut like her big tits slapped," he asked her.

"Oh, God, yes," she wheezed through a clenched jaw.

"Get onto the couch and face the back. Legs spread and ass high, little slut," he told her.

Kate felt his hands leave her and she moved to the couch and kneeled on it facing the back cushions. She pushed out her ass for him. Looking at her beautiful body he unzipped his pants and pulled out his solid, fat cock. Dropping his pants and shorts, he moved toward her and placed the head of his cock against her soaked cunt lips. His cock rested just in her sex fold as he rubbed slowly.

"Tell me what Daddy's dirty slut needs," he teased as she tried to move back to force him into her.

"I need Daddy's cock. Please let me have your big cock," she begged him.

"Where do you want it Kate, tell me now," he ordered her.

"In my cunt, Daddy, I need you to fuck my cunt. Oh, Daddy, please fuck your dirty little slut's cunt," she was moaning over and over in a mindless sexual delirium.

He did not wait and with a powerful stroke he pushed his big cock deep into her. Kate let out a high pitched scream and climaxed immediately. Her body convulsed as he drove repeatedly into her. Her jaw dropped open and saliva dripped out onto the back of the couch. His hands grabbed her firm hips and she met each powerful thrust with her matching movements. She bucked and pushed back at him and rolled her ass as he continued the spear her. Her orgasm would not stop. When she felt the sensations begin to slow, they would suddenly increase again. He fucked her relentlessly with long hard strokes. He was amazed at how she moved her ass onto him with so much need and passion.

"Oh, yes, fuck me hard, Daddy. I'm cumming again, please don't stop," she cried. Once again her young body spasmed and bucked beneath him.

"Are you still on the pill, little slut," he breathed down at her with a labored voice.

"No, Daddy, I stopped taking them," she whined back at him.

She couldn't believe how much bigger his cock felt than her boyfriend and how sensitive and overcome she was with lustful cravings. This was so much better than any sex she had ever experienced. His movements began to slow as she came down from her last climax. She floated on a sexual high and was on remote control under him. He pulled his hard cock out of her.

"Turn around little slut and suck my cock," he ordered as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head and body toward his big wet cock. Kate immediately saw the size of him and needed him in her mouth. Her jaw stretched open as she forced his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and feverishly worked her tongue on this amazing cock.

"Yes, baby, suck Daddy," he moaned as she went at him.

He felt his cum boiling up and he took her hair and began to fuck her face with hard deep strokes. He battered her mouth and throat. She kept up with his pace until she felt his powerful orgasm begin as he fired into her mouth.

"Swallow it, slut," he groaned loudly as Kate sucked and drank his huge cum load. He pumped over and over into her mouth. He filled her mouth again and again until at last he relaxed his grip on her hair. Kate did not stop and licked and sucked him and took it all. When she finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, she continued licking it and holding the thick shaft as she looked up at him.

"Am I your best girl, Daddy? Am I better than Mommy," she asked looking into his eyes for an answer.

"Yes, little slut, you are now Daddy's best girl."

Looking up the stairs at his bedroom he noticed that the door was slightly opened. His wife's eyes were visible in the dark. He watched the door close slowly as Kate continued to lick his cock and grasp it in her little hand.

Loansum
Loansum
1,444 Followers
12