Kate's First BJ

Story Info
Roommate teaches her to suck a cock.
5.3k words
4.36
298.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,613 Followers

It was the fall of my sophomore year in college and I had just moved into a new apartment and I had put up an ad for a room mate to help cover the expenses. A number of girls had called but the one I settled on was a girl named Kate who was just a freshman but her parents were well to do and she didn't want to live in the dorms. Most of the other girls I either knew by name or reputation and I really didn't want my pad to become party central.

Kate was a small town girl, who was still dating her high school sweet heart, who was stuck at home attending junior college because he couldn't afford to go to school out of town. Her soft brown hair was fairly long, reaching to the middle of her back, and her slight frame made her appear to be much younger than her 18 years. As we moved her stuff into the apartment there was one very small suitcase that didn't look to be much bigger than one of those old lunch boxes.

"What's in here?" I asked. "Whatever it is, it can't be much."

"My bras," Kate replied. "They don't really take up a lot of room." She stuck out her chest and smiled goofily. I laughed because she was fairly flat chested. In fact the bra she was wearing made up most of the curves on her chest. "Oh well, at least I've got the butt of a 12 year old boy to match the chest, huh?"

Kate was right, her derriere did look fabulous in the tight jean shorts she was wearing. In fact despite her lack of a bosom she was indeed very feminine.

I attended a number of parties that first month and always invited Kate to attend but she always begged off, saying that she was going to call her boyfriend. One evening I came home with a hunk of a guy, Mark, and found that Kate was out of the house and the two of us began to make out on the couch. By the time we had removed half of our clothing I had completely forgotten about my room mate. Mark had taken my top off and had busily massaged and kneaded my breasts through my satin bra and was driving me wild all the while kissing and licking my neck and the exposed skin around my breasts.

I pushed him back and peeled my bra off and then began to unbutton his fly. I kissed his stomach following the light trail of hair as I pushed his jeans down over his hips. A low moan escaped Mark's lips as my mouth covered his erection through his boxer shorts. His cock jerked as I pressed the tip of my tongue against the underside just below the crown.

"Did I tell you I liked to give head?" My throaty whisper had Mark groaning in anticipation. He lifted his hips and tried to jerk his boxer shorts off, but because of our position he couldn't pull it all the way down and the front side of his underwear got held up by his hard on. I lightly cupped his balls in my hand enjoying the torture that I was making him endure.

"Do you like to get blowjobs, Mark?"

"Yes," he croaked. By this time he had worked the underwear over the head of his cock and was pushing them down his legs. Now his hot flesh was pressed up against my own and I could feel the dampness in my pussy grow even more. I traced my tongue along the underside of his cock, loving the way it twitched under my attentions. I swiped my tongue over the head and tasted the fluid that had oozed out of the slit. I looked him in the eye and swiped my tongue over my lips. His eyes were ablaze with lust and he thrust his hips up, trying to bring his cock to my mouth. I scooted back on to the far side of the couch and began to remove his jeans and underwear from his legs. When he was completely naked I once again lay between his outstretched legs and brought my face to within inches of his hard cock. I looked into his eyes and took just the head of into my mouth and swiped my tongue along the underside back and forth slowly. My mouth was watering and a strand of it connected the tip of his cock to my lip as I pulled back and allowed him to see it.

"Oh god," he whispered.

The smell of his excitement had filled my nostrils and although I enjoyed teasing him I needed to get down to sucking his cock. All of this playing had affected me as well. Slowly I lowered my mouth onto his erection again taking more than half of it into my mouth at once, then slowly pulling back allowing my lips to pull tightly against his humid flesh. My tongue lashed at the underside of his cock, probing the vein that runs up to the tip. Once my mouth was covering just the tip I slipped my tongue across the head and made circles around the crown. Mark's breathing was coming in gasps and he thrust his hips upward, trying to make me take his cock back into my mouth. I descended again and as I pulled his cock deeper into my mouth than I had before I heard a distinct click. At first I couldn't place the sound and then a new sliver of light grew in the room and I looked up to see that Kate had returned from wherever she had been.

"Oh... Oh I'm sorry." Kate began. Her eyes darted from Mark's face to mine and then to the cock that was buried between my lips. In the faint light I could tell that she was blushing profusely, deeply embarrassed by catching us in the act. Our eyes locked in a stare for what seemed like a long time and I wondered why Kate wasn't bothering to move. Slowly I pulled my mouth off of Mark's cock and I saw Kate's lips twitch nervously as the head left my mouth, a strand of saliva dripping from my lips.

"It's okay Kate." I said softly. My eyes darted to Mark who had been holding his breath this whole time. His eyes were wide open and I thought I detected a bit of fear. Perhaps he was afraid this would ruin our fun. I looked back to Kate who was still staring at me, or Mark's cock, I'm not sure. I swirled my tongue around the head of Mark's cock while I watched Kate's eyes. Still wondering if she was ever going to leave I started to take him into my mouth again and then Kate looked up into my eyes.

"I guess I'll leave you guys alone." She closed and locked the front door then made her way to her bedroom. Mark didn't exhale until he heard her bedroom door shut and then he gasped for air.

"I was beginning to wonder if she was going to watch us!" Mark whispered.

"Me too," I thought silently. I took Mark deep into my mouth and worked my tongue on his cock fast and furious. I massaged his nuts gently as his fingers entwined in my hair and began to push gently upon my head. I backed off and let Mark thrust his cock into my mouth, but never far enough to make me gag. After a few minutes Mark began to breathe raggedly and I could feel his balls tighten and the vein along the underside of his cock pulse. I pulled back until my lips just covered the crown of this cock and swiped the underside of his cock with my tongue while I jacked his cock with my hand.

"Oh God!" Mark cried. As his orgasm exploded into my mouth I heard Kate's door open for a moment and then it closed again a second later. I let Mark recover his breath for a time and then he pulled me against his chest. He began to kiss my face and fondle my breasts, but I wasn't really into it anymore. I felt as if I needed to make sure Kate was okay.

"How about a rain check?" I asked.

"Huh? You mean... Oh, Okay. I guess that's a good idea." Mark got dressed and kissed my softly at the door. "This doesn't mean I'm a jerk just because I didn't return the favor does it?"

"No, but next time you have to do me twice before I do you." I smiled as a quizzical look crossed Mark's face. A moment later he smiled broadly and leaned in for a kiss before I shut the door.

I went to the bathroom and checked my hair and makeup real quick then I went and knocked on Kate's door.

"You awake?" I asked. There was no answer for a minute. "Mark is gone, can we talk?"

The door opened slowly and Kate was standing there looking down bashfully at the carpet.

"I'm really sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to interrupt you two."

"No look, it's my fault. We should have been in my room and not out on the couch where you would walk in on us. I'm the one who is sorry. I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable in your own home." As the last word slipped from my mouth I saw Kate's head snap up. She smiled forgivingly at me and then reached out to hug me. I hugged her back feeling better for having apologized.

"I'm gonna hit the sack," I said turning toward my own bedroom.

"Okay, good night."

The next couple of weeks were pretty normal, Mark came over a couple of times and we had our fun but always in my bedroom. That first time I made him go down on me until I had cum twice, and then we did it doggy style in my creaky bed. When we came out Kate was in the small kitchenette with a conspiratorial grin on her face. Mark said hello and then left rather quickly. As soon as he was out the door Kate began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a smile.

"That's the first time I've ever seen someone just after they had sex."

I put my hand to my forehead and acted like I was trying to wash a brand off my face. "Oh no!" I mockingly cried.

"How did you know?" Kate really began to laugh and finally she sat down at our small table until she recovered her breath.

About a month after she walked in on Mark and I that first time the two of us were eating some Chinese take out and watching television. Kate was impressed that I could use the chopsticks that came in the bag.

"Can't you use them?" I asked.

"Never tried. Always afraid I'd stick them too far in my mouth and make myself throw up," she answered innocently. I turned away from the television to look at her, trying to decide if she was really that naïve or if she was telling a joke. Kate acted completely normal, not even aware that I was considering the phallic implications of such an action.

"Well, no time like the present to try then I guess!" I announced.

I pulled out a second pair of chopsticks from the take out bag and broke the two sticks apart and handed them to her. I showed her how to hold them and after a few tries I gave up. I went and grabbed a rubber band and made the kind of 'kiddie chopsticks' that my parents made me when I was younger. Kate looked dubiously at the chopsticks and then at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Go on," I encouraged her. "It's not that hard to do."

Kate used the wooden sticks to clamp onto a piece of broccoli and then put it to her lips. Smiling at her success she opened her mouth wide open and pushed the broccoli and chopsticks almost to the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled the chopsticks out of her mouth, horrified.

"See?" she cried.

"You're not putting the food into your throat, just your mouth," I laughed. "You don't stick a fork that far into your mouth, do you?"

"Oh, no..." she said. Kate grabbed a piece of chicken with her chopsticks and brought it to her lips much like she would have with a fork. She smiled sheepishly at me for a moment then turned back to the television.

"How do you keep from –" Kate started after a time. I looked at her questioningly. "When you're with Mark, how do you keep from, you know.. gagging?"

I put my chopsticks down and turned to face her. Kate's cheeks were burning red and I could tell this was really embarrassing her a lot, but obviously something she wanted to know about.

"What do you mean?" I was being mean, but I wanted her to at least say blowjob or something. I wasn't going to have this conversation about sex and not have her use the adult words.

"You know when you are, uh.. kissing his.. you know, ya know?" Kate stared down at her box of food trying to pick at it with the chopsticks.

"Kate," I said with a slight tone of authority. Kate looked up from her food and directly at me. "It's called a cock. And I wasn't kissing it, I was sucking it." I could see the color rise in her cheeks even more and deep down the part of me that likes to corrupt the innocent ones was cheering. For a couple of minutes we sat there, me looking directly at her and she trying to look anywhere but at me.

"Well?" she asked after the silence had become unbearable.

"I don't take it into my throat," I replied.

"Do you like to do that? Suck it, I mean," she asked quietly.

"With the right person, yes. It can be a very arousing thing to do for a guy. To watch him get that excited all because he wants me to put his cock into my mouth."

"My boyfriend asked me to do it once," she admitted. "But I didn't have any idea what to do with it after I got it into my mouth so I never did it for him."

Kate and I had a long discussion on what to do with a cock after it was in her mouth. I explained the fun in the tease and the immense control over a guy who is that excited. We pulled up some pictures of guys on the internet and found some nice ones of cocks with really good detail so I could give her pointers. I showed her a video of a girl giving a blowjob but it really shocked her. I explained to her that porn wasn't what real sex was like. Porn wasn't about love and tenderness and the desire to make someone you care about feel closer to you.

"I wish I had something to practice on," she said softly when we were done.

"We'll buy some bananas tomorrow," I told her. Kate scrunched up her nose and tilted her head. Then her eyes widened in understanding and she giggled like crazy.

It was getting close to Thanksgiving break when Kate came to me and announced she was going to try it over the holiday.

"Try what?" I asked, pretending I had no clue.

"You know!" she cried.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I answered.

"I'm going to give John a – " Kate left it hanging.

"Say it." I said with my authoritarian voice. "Say it or you won't be able to do it."

"I'm going to give John a blowjob." Kate's eyes lit up as the words left her mouth. "I'm going to suck his cock." She whispered.

Kate hugged me then and we went about getting ready for our separate travels. She dropped me off at the airport before turning her car to the north and home.

As my family finished Thanksgiving dinner I was helping my mother clean up the kitchen and I came across a banana in the fruit bowl.

"Good luck, Kate," I thought to myself with a smile.

I arrived back at the apartment a couple of days after classes had resumed because my flight had been delayed due to the weather. When I got home Kate wasn't around so I went about unpacking and then headed off to catch one of my classes. When I got home later Kate was eating dinner and was genuinely glad to see me.

"Oh I'm so glad you're here," she cried as she hugged me tightly.

"So? How did it go?" I asked.

Kate dropped the hug and looked down.

"Horrible."

"What happened?" I asked concerned, leading her back to her chair.

"Well after Thanksgiving dinner John and I left my parents house for a drive," Kate began. "We went out to the lake and began making out in his car. I let him touch me and I was touching him a lot more than I ever had before. I grabbed his cock through his jeans and I told him I had a surprise for him. I undid his pants and pulled them down around his knees and then I pulled his cock free from his underwear and I tried to do everything you showed me on the banana."

"So? What happened then?" I was on the edge of my seat.

"Everything was ok at first, but then he just started going soft. I couldn't make it hard anymore. Poor John was mortified and after I tried for a long time I admitted that I didn't know what to do."

Kate was covering her eyes and the end of her story came out between sobs. I hugged her close to me and patted her head as if she were my child.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"John drove me home in silence and then he didn't call me again until the day I was leaving. I spent the whole weekend in my room crying and feeling like a failure of a girlfriend."

"Shh, shh. These things happen." I clasped her around the shoulders and hugged her softly. "There will be another time. Why not invite him up here and try again?"

Kate's crying had stopped and then she looked up with grateful eyes.

"You wouldn't mind?" she asked.

"Of course not, besides if you get in trouble again you could always knock on my door and ask for pointers." We both giggled a little.

"I think I will." Kate mused.

"Tell him about a week before and when you do, tell him not to spank the monkey before he comes down." Kate gave me that confused puppy dog look I had grown so used to. "Don't worry, he'll know what you mean."

Kate asked John to come pick her up from school before the holiday break. He was scheduled to arrive two days before the term ended and I assured Kate that it would be quite all right if John spent the time at our place.

When John finally arrived Kate seemed really nervous and embarrassed all at once. She knew that I knew she was going to give her boyfriend a blowjob and every time I smiled at her she blushed profusely. We ate dinner and I tried to engage them in conversation but it seemed their minds were somewhere else as the two of them kept exchanging furtive glances. Finally at 7:00 pm I said goodnight so that they could go into Kate's room with the idea that I wouldn't be awake to hear them.

I did eventually go to sleep that night around 11 and if they made any noise I never heard them. In the morning I woke up and made some coffee in the kitchenette. I watched as John slipped out of the bedroom.

"I'm headed to McDonalds, want anything?" he asked.

"No I'm fine thanks," I replied.

After the front door closed I heard Kate get out of bed and then she padded into the kitchen with her robe on. She didn't look like she got much sleep.

"How'd it go girl?" I asked with a wink.

"Not as good as you might have expected." Kate tipped the coffee pot to far when she was filling her cup and spilled a lot everywhere. She didn't react to it at first, just seemed to stare at it like she wasn't surprised that she couldn't pour a cup of coffee correctly either.

"So what happened this time?" I asked taking a sip.

"It was up. " She lifted her cup to her lips. "It was down."

"Oh I'm sorry," I began.

"No, it's not the same thing. It went up and down so many times I lost count. I could get him close and then it was like I didn't know how to – " Kate was at a loss for words.

"Cross the finish line?" I offered.

"Exactly! I could get him hard I just couldn't make him cum!" I was actually surprised to hear her say 'cum'. That was the first sex word I'd heard her use without my having to prod her. "Poor John, I hope he doesn't get arrested at Mc Donald's spanking the monkey."

I spit out my coffee I was laughing so hard. I could just imagine the poor guy beating his meat in the bathroom at a fast food restaurant after a night of unfinished blowjobs.

"Well, you've got another night," I said consolingly. Kate didn't seem happy with the prospect. She just nodded her head and took her coffee into her bedroom.

I turned in a paper that day and walked back to the apartment, wondering what I would find when I returned. John hadn't said much after he had returned from McDonald's that morning. He had sat down on the couch and watched television, turning to look at Kate's bedroom door every so often. When I got back to the apartment John was still on the couch but he wasn't watching Kate's door any longer.

"Kate out?" I asked.

"Yeah her last final," he answered.

"Want to talk about it?" I offered.

"Huh? About what?"

"Last night. What seems to be the problem?" I slid onto the far side of the couch from him.

"I dunno." He fiddled with his hands in his lap and I decided that he was an okay looking guy. A little too skinny for my taste. "I can't believe Kate told you."

"Who do you think taught her how to give a blowjob?" I was amused when his head snapped up and he looked at me incredulously. His cheeks were a bit flushed now too I had noticed. I decided to test a theory.

Agnol
Agnol
1,613 Followers
12