Kate's First Experience

Story Info
First time in 26 years, Kate tastes another man.
1k words
3.46
167k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still find it hard to believe. Here I am sitting in the lobby of a very nice hotel in a town one hour from our home and my wife is upstairs in our room fucking a guy she met on line. What a turn on.

Let me give you some background. My wife and I have been married for 25 years. We dated each other for 7 years before that. So you do the math for 32 years we have been together. I love her with all my heart and soul

The sex, well it has always been awesome. From the first time (we were each other's firsts) to last night the sex has only become more intense and more rewarding. It has been about three years now that I began to suggest another person in our experiences sexually. The initial answers were always NO!! Then they became No! And then less emphasis was given on the no. Why do I want to see my wife having sex with another man? I guess it is me for you see when my wife was in College (before we were married but also 4 years into our relationship) she told me that a young man she had gone to school with high school was at the same college she was. They began a long affair, one that she says he began simply for accompaniment. That quickly spread to sex with both him and me. One event I would later find, she had me in the missionary position within a half hour of their lovemaking. In any case I digress.

Here I am in the lobby. I can only guess what is going on upstairs. Both my wife and I felt that her first encounter with another man should be between her and him. Sure I would like to be a fly on the wall of that room. I get up and take the elevator upstairs. I had told my wife to put the do not disturb sign out if everything was OK and progressing. The first pass I make by the hotel room door the sign was not out, but I could hear voices through the door. I leave and go back down to the lobby. Knowing they were in the room gave me a raging hard on so I could not wait long before I came back upstairs to see how things were progressing. My heart was beating so loud I could hear it when I saw the "do not disturb" sign on the door. My fantasy was cumming true.

This has been such a fantasy of mine and to feel like it was coming true I found it difficult to not cum in my pants. After reading the Wallstreet Journal for the second time of the day I decided to get up and see what I can hear.

The following is gained by reports from my wife concerning the experience and my observation from the door. This time as I pass I can hear the unforgettable moans of passion my wife makes when someone it sucking her tits, her clit or stroking her pussy. I found out later that her young man was doing all three. As I walk by I feel I need to give them some time alone. I walk outside the hotel. There was briskness to the air that day that made me feel strong. After a 3 block walk I am back at the hotel and in the elevator again. Once again I pause at the door. The sign is still out. They have been in there for almost 3 hours. I can hear muffled moans this time a little lower coming from inside. As I lean against the door to hear more, the excitement overtakes me and without touching myself at all, my hard on begins to twitch with orgasm. I can't let on here in the hallway but this was wonderful. I find the men's room on the first floor, clean up my "accident" take a few minutes to compose myself. I go back upstairs. This time the sign is not on the door. I listen and hear the TV set through the door. I knock and my beautiful wife meets me at the door in her burgundy two piece nightgown. Very sexy…My wife is the sexiest thing in the world. She enjoys sex more than anyone knows.

"Did You?" I asked.

"Well not everything "she told me.

Seems that they spent most of the time talking, and then finally kissing passionately. The kissing lead to some manual manipulation of her clit and pussy. This lead to the moans I heard through the door. She tells me that after a couple of intense orgasms this way they went to the bed and then she began to lick his cock.. She told me he was smaller than me but was enjoyable. The oral sex continued until his legs tensed, his balls pulled up toward his groin and he came in my wife's mouth. She said it was quite a surprise and she says it went down her throat easily.

He had to leave shortly after that. Him giving her oral sex, or the two of them fucking their brains out did not happen. Instead I was treated to the sweetest wettest pussy evey described on paper. I licked her pussy over and over again. She came again. She then treated me to the same type of Hummer that she just gave this total stranger. It was fantastic.

We enjoyed our experience so much that we have planned more, Another one this weekend in the same hotel. But out of the blue skies another man wants to fuck Kate. All of these offers are sent to her through an on-line dating service putting people of like minds together. My wife had a lover last night here in town, but he did not call tonight. She had her way with him last night, but that is another story.